Sign in to follow this  
Gouvernail

Are All NMT Threads Really Gone?

It is in many ways a beautiful thing. None show on my screen. 

By GOD I think you're right. This is a good day!

So, Jack has been finally flicked, and the only thing I can think of, is what took so long?

Like an F-35, sputtering off into the sunset (because it's nav instruments have failed0.  

Rules

I give up, This forum is for all aholes who cannot keep their little opines to themselves.

Do not report any posts in this forum, I am tired of recieving them. If you don't want to be attacked, Do not post here.As long as you do not post users real names, have fun

So, which rule did he break?

• Like 1

Or ...........  he has merely enacted his stealth mode.

and yeah, my morbid curiosity wants to know what did it. this time.  Jack's been flicked like a Bic.

who the fuck cares...he's a little bitch...

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

It is in many ways a beautiful thing. None show on my screen. 

Request by LMSC?

55 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

So, which rule did he break?

who said he was banned?

AFIR he was posting yesterday and he'd already deleted the SAT thread.

as conservatives always say if you don't like the actions of private businesses don't patronize them.

• Like 1

Can you still self destruct and delete every post and thread started? 

One of the other regulars No6?? did something similar a while ago. 

Maybe he deleted and gone on a 6 month cruise? 

Seems he was having a bit of a racist meltdown. I'm guessing he went too far for the Ed. 

AGITC too? just as well, I had to throw him on ignore last week.

I had nowhere to put this Ssturdsy because I couldn’t find the thread 

83AA89FE-50A8-43E7-A121-8AC1046C286A.jpeg

Then yesterday, when I tried again I notice all the threads were gone.

He posted a bunch over the weekend but none of his threads show 

F5CEB00B-7F65-4C81-AEC8-7E46043D95C8.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Seems he was having a bit of a racist meltdown. I'm guessing he went too far for the Ed. 

As I’ve had him on ignore for a while, it’s easily missed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

who said he was banned?

AFIR he was posting yesterday and he'd already deleted the SAT thread.

as conservatives always say if you don't like the actions of private businesses don't patronize them.

That's ironic from someone whose whole Schtick is patronizing or insulting.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Oh the irony. 

As a rational conservative, this is fantastic!  That muppet was embarrassing. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I am extremely close to doing that as well.  His all day, every day, every topic stream of consciousness is getting to be too much for me. Then there is the content of his posts.  

mentioning you have someone on ignore is fairly counterproductive to their being ignored icydk

And yet Dog, J28 and SaorSa are still here to spatter the spittle....:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Monkey said:

As a rational conservative, this is fantastic!  That muppet was embarrassing. 

He was just embarrassing.

He’ll be back, just wait!

6 minutes ago, aA said:

mentioning you have someone on ignore is fairly counterproductive to their being ignored icydk

It’s always counterproductive when people quote him, shit, just reading his thread titles was enough....... but he did give some comedy gold at times whilst shooting himself in the foot through his dick. :lol:

7 minutes ago, mad said:

He was just embarrassing.

He’ll be back, just wait!

Of course he will, and he’ll still deny being Happy Jack. There’s enough lefties that annoy me, but it’s just embarrassing when he shows up. Some of us want to have real discussions like grown ups. 

1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

What got him flicked? Anybody?

I can’t recall any one thing.  The incessant F35 lunacy may have done it but dogballs is still here so probably not.   Think of it as a lifetime achievement award.

12 minutes ago, mad said:

It’s always counterproductive when people quote him, shit, just reading his thread titles was enough....... but he did give some comedy gold at times whilst shooting himself in the foot through his dick. :lol:

Jack is the all star softball pitcher in the history of PA.  Some of Ben's best work was knocking those out of the park.  It's why I couldn't keep him on ignore, a sinful pleasure i know. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I can’t recall any one thing.  The incessant F35 lunacy may have done it but dogballs is still here so probably not.   Think of it as a lifetime achievement award.

I think it was his racial hatred that popped into the open a couple days ago. Maybe the straw?

AGITC? blasting a man's family probably did it. 

Were there any socks also cleaned from the drawer? Is anyone making PHRF grate, again?

53 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

why, cause he routinely feeds you your ass because he's more rational than you? 

14 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Some of us want to  rationalize like grown ups. 

FIFY

18 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I think it was his racial hatred that popped into the open a couple days ago. Maybe the straw?

AGITC? blasting a man's family probably did it. 

Were there any socks also cleaned from the drawer? Is anyone making PHRF grate, again?

Has AGITC been culled as well?  It’s tricky to keep up sometimes. 

14 minutes ago, mad said:

Has AGITC been culled as well?  It’s tricky to keep up sometimes. 

Looks like it.  He was OK for the most part but  in the last couple of months he turned inexplicably nasty the personal attacks probably did him in.  Some will be pleased to know Happy Jack threads live on such as the Ebola thread and the Yoo Hoo thread.

Monday Mornings/Friday Afternoons                -  "What are the two most common times to be fired"       Jeopardy.

fwiw I like a Guy, he was the last conservative standing - we had several great off line conversations. It is easy to let this place get to you and being a Republican is a heavy burden these days. I would like to see him back. Of course sometimes I would like to see me flicked just to be more productive. 

Mods: A very useful feature would be to allow me to put myself on ignore. TIA.

I had the malarky guy on ignore for quite a while.

Aguy...he had some good points sometimes.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Of course....   I've just decided that the people who behave as though a differing opinion makes them personally worthless are no longer worthy of consideration, polite treatment or any modicum of respect.   Those that don't like it? Too fuggin' bad.  

There are several who regularly fit that description - You, BJ, Fakenews, 3in1, Jiblets, occasionally Steamers are a few that immediately come to mind.  Most of the other folks, even if they're jackasses in the way they articulate a position, actually demonstrate more thought than "Fuck you Righty!"  

"going after someone's family" - As if.   Some of you consistently demonstrate my father's wisdom in his oft quoted line that "If you're looking for a reason to be pissed off, you're probably going to find one".   

If you think that this means anything to me more than deciding that my time's better spent doing something else?  Y'all think way too much of yourselves.  

I was wrong, he's still here. That's good. He was just an ass. That's not really a ban-able offense.

You've chosen to ignore content by A guy in the Chesapeake. Options 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Of course....   I've just decided that the people who behave as though a differing opinion makes them personally worthless are no longer worthy of consideration, polite treatment or any modicum of respect.   Those that don't like it? Too fuggin' bad.  

There are several who regularly fit that description - You, BJ, Fakenews, 3in1, Jiblets, occasionally Steamers are a few that immediately come to mind.  Mot of the other folks, even if they're jackasses in the way they articulate a position, actually demonstrate more thought than "Fuck you Righty!"  

"going after someone's family" - As if.   Some of you consistently demonstrate my father's wisdom in his oft quoted line that "If you're looking for a reason to be pissed off, you're probably going to find one".   

If you think that this means anything to me more than deciding that my time's better spent doing something else?  Y'all think way too much of yourselves.  

Fuck you righty:P

With me it’s not your politics it’s your recently odious persona.  Suspect there’s some offline personal issues behind that and I hope those resolve themselves for the better.

edit 

Shouldn't you be enjoying the SOFIC convention you mentioned earlier  instead of posting here?  Bunch you military, ex military and wannabes milling about getting in normal people’s way.

• Like 1

Maybe Jack deleted the threads in preparation for denying what he wrote.

He could ask you for a cite, and.....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He’ll probably carry on as Happy Jack.  Not banned but last post in 2017.

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

are you a 44 year old woman from Canada? It's like raaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn on your wedding day............

No NMT, there is a God.....

Ya think Lockheed got a little concerned over his F35 marketing methods?

Bent has gone missing too. Probably a self ban based on his political party failing big time in the recent elections here.

I didn't know humble pies were so big.....

10 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Bent has gone missing too. Probably a self ban based on his political party failing big time in the recent elections here.

I didn't know humble pies were so big.....

I didn’t know people took this place so seriously.... :lol:

So I guess we finally know that NM isn't Aguy.

kidding.  :)

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I was wrong, he's still here. That's good. He was just an ass. That's not really a ban-able offense.

You've chosen to ignore content by A guy in the Chesapeake. Options 

I wasn't surprise Ahole in the Chesapeake disappeared for a while after humiliating himself. 

Idiocy and assholery have never been banning offenses here.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Of a user AND his posts disappear that's usually Scooter stepping in.

I think I trained Zapata better than that. 

3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

There are several who regularly fit that description - You, BJ, Fakenews, 3in1, Jiblets, occasionally Steamers are a few that immediately come to mind.  Most of the other folks, even if they're jackasses in the way they articulate a position, actually demonstrate more thought than "Fuck you Righty!"  

Well, vote with your feet then. You think anybody is going to lament your absence?

I suppose it's an honor to be on your hate-hate-hate list, but all I've ever done is hold up a mirror to your stupidity and bigotry. So it's not smart to blame me.

And yeah, saying nasty things about other peoples' family over a political discussion... I would have thought better of you, but you did it.

Hang around and prove me right..... again.

Or don't

-DSK

@A guy in the Chesapeake

writes some of the most well founded arguments in these forums. 

The fact I often disagree with him and find his arguments insufficient to change my mind does not diminish the quality of the time I spend reading some of his writings. 

Does  he occasionally produce what I consider to be worthless and poorly thought through crap?? Maybe... when I am not impressed by writings from the other side I tend to start skimming or even skip the rest 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

back to the ole "Democrats have to rise above, while Republicans can double down on obstruction, because FUCK YOU LEFTY" I see.

For now, that appears unlikely. And McConnell is predicting his blockade of liberal legislation will help keep him as Senate majority leader come 2021, regardless of what happens in the presidential race.

Democrats’ health care and climate change agenda is “not going to pass the Senate,” McConnell said. “And it won’t pass the Senate after we retain our majority in 2020.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/19/mitch-mcconnell-senate-left-1331577

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

@A guy in the Chesapeake

The fact I often disagree with him and find his arguments insufficient to change my mind does not diminish the quality of the time I spend reading some of his writings. 

Does  he occasionally produce what I consider to be worthless and poorly thought through crap?? Maybe... when I am not impressed by writings from the other side I tend to start skimming or even skip the rest 

I’m glad you missed his meltdown.

image.png.d05247e2b6ed47d9d22e8c0ad9bae4df.png

??????????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I wasn't surprise Ahole in the Chesapeake disappeared for a while after humiliating himself. 

If they were would there be ANY posts at all :rolleyes:

• Like 2

57ebc5d3632a2-300x225.jpg

We offer LDS Tours and cruises toIsrael, Book of Mormon lands, Church History sites and other popular cruise destinations. All of our tours are directed by LDS guides who are highly trained and educated. Our hope is that each traveler will leave our tour or cruise with a greater love of the scriptures and of the lands visited. If you are looking for an Education Week experience on location, we hope you will consider Bountiful Travel. Our itineraries combine a fun, adventurous vacation with the opportunity to enjoy enlightening, educational presentations at a reasonable price.

2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

@A guy in the Chesapeake

Agree. I missed whatever it was going off on someone's family. Maybe he'll cheer back up?

4 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If they were would there be ANY posts at all :rolleyes:

damn, you beat me too it. 

Idiots are like assholes; everyone thinks they all stink, or, something like that.:P

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Agree. I missed whatever it was going off on someone's family. Maybe he'll cheer back up?

It was what I considered a nasty and unneccessary attack dragging someone's family into it to make a point. Ches lost a lot of points with me for that. That deserved about a hundred downvotes.

Speaking of Downvotes Hillary Jack to Malarkey holds first and second on the all time list and needs only 73 to break 10,000

NMT has 7300

HJ has 2627

14 hours ago, badlatitude said:

So, Jack has been finally flicked, and the only thing I can think of, is what took so long?

Wow, what did jacky crack do this time?  He was annoying for sure, but I didn't see anything flickable about his content.

Every village needs an idiot, and round here he was it.

I'll miss him. Such an easy target, hanging shit on him after a crappy day at work was therapeutic, almost healing. 

• Like 1

10 , 9 , 8 , ........

3 minutes ago, Happy said:

I'll miss him. Such an easy target, hanging shit on him after a crappy day at work was therapeutic, almost healing. 

I'm distraught..... where am I now going to get my F-35 news from????  

4 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I'm distraught..... where am I now going to get my F-35 news from????  

sometimes the bait is just too sweet n juicy .................................

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy said:

+1. 

He will be back. By Election Day he will be in full lather. 

43 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Maybe he actually went out and bought an F-35 and he is too busy repairing it to post :rolleyes:

Bazinga!

54 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:
1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Maybe he actually went out and bought an F-35 and he is too busy repairing it to post :rolleyes:

Bazinga!

Okay, now that was cruel...... but funny!

I actually thought Hillary-Jack was a riot. Many of his posts were quality entertainment.

-DSK

13 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:
16 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I just checked and this indicates he is still active.  At least, as of 22 hours ago (it is 8:15 AM ET, now).

If he'd incurred the "ban hammer", wouldn't he disappear from that page?

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Repair?  Never, there is no need to repair perfection.

I suspect its taking a lot of time to buff out that really dull paint job and put a few coats of fine carnauba wax on something that big.

13 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Idiocy & assholery?   Shall we compare the comments we each made and decide which is the biggest asshole?   Naw - it doesn't matter, you're going to continue to project all manner of insidious intent upon anyone who disagrees with you because you simply can't accept that those opinions might not be based upon the awful things you want to think they are so that you can easily dismiss those opinions and the people who hold them.   You'll continue to try to demean people and offer intentionally offensive, absolutely baseless assertions of their intent.  Yet, because it's coming from a liberal perspective and those righties are all soo  sooo awful, it's OK, and anyone who responds in kind is attacking you? 

Get over yourself Porter - you're a guy who got lucky and is enjoying some of that luck.  That doesn't make you smarter, your opinions or priorities more important or more valid than anyone else's.   I said before - I'm OK not liking you, and with you not liking me.  Keep the conversation to what was said, and keep the BS baseless assertions to yourself. 

7 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Idiocy & assholery?   Shall we compare the comments we each made and decide which is the biggest asshole?   Naw - it doesn't matter, you're going to continue to project all manner of insidious intent upon anyone who disagrees with you because you simply can't accept that those opinions might not be based upon the awful things you want to think they are so that you can easily dismiss those opinions and the people who hold them.   You'll continue to try to demean people and offer intentionally offensive, absolutely baseless assertions of their intent.  Yet, because it's coming from a liberal perspective and those righties are all soo  sooo awful, it's OK, and anyone who responds in kind is attacking you? 

Get over yourself Porter - you're a guy who got lucky and is enjoying some of that luck.  That doesn't make you smarter, your opinions or priorities more important or more valid than anyone else's.   I said before - I'm OK not liking you, and with you not liking me.  Keep the conversation to what was said, and keep the BS baseless assertions to yourself. 

Guy you have decided to embrace your inner asshole as of late.  It’s not a good look.   Posters here, even those sympathetic you, compared the statements by you and BJ and found that you were the asshole.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Oh and lose the jealousy over BJ’s good fortune which I’m sure involved hard work and good life decisions.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Be careful Guy, that sounds dangerously anti Republican.    “Greed is good.  Wealth defines value and is proof of Jesus’s  endorsement.”    I’d hate for a single rant to alienate you both from here and your chosen party.   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Guy you have decided to embrace your inner asshole as of late.  It’s not a good look.   Posters here, even those sympathetic you, compared the statements by you and BJ and found that you were the asshole.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Oh and lose the jealousy over BJ’s good fortune which I’m sure involved hard work and good life decisions.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Porter found a female who could overlook his appearance and became a doctor.  Her income allowed him to play Mr. Mom and eventually become the America-hating Limousine Lefty - the Fat Fuck, the Cruising Cuck.

• Downvote 4

15 minutes ago, J28 said:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Porter found a female who could overlook his appearance and became a doctor.  Her income allowed him to play Mr. Mom and eventually become the America-hating Limousine Lefty - the Fat Fuck, the Cruising Cuck.

At least he had to good sense to buy a Beneteau 44.7 and not a J28 (voted worst J Boat ever). 

But then again he wanted to sail and not sit at a dock which the J28 excels at.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

the Fat Fuck, the Cruising Cuck.

that sounds like your Messiah Donald J Trump. But then you aren't bright, you aren't interesting, you just represent most Republicans.

16 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

it was definitely not me

15 minutes ago, Zapata said:

it was definitely not me

Maybe it was me.

Sorry folks, looks like I called him on his racism and he took his toys and went home. Must have taken him all night to hide all his shit.

cab70hot011b0101.pngYOOHOO_CHOC_24-15.5Z_GLASS__17085.151881

jicmnun7pid1xzobgl6r.jpg

It's time to say goodbye Jack

Ridgeline F-35's

A YooHoo lifted skyward

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Wow that is sad.  Not a lot of big boat cruising in your future, I imagine.