Sign in to follow this  
Navig8tor

Jared might have some explaining to do.

The man that had all spy agencies concerned at his exposure to foreign manipulation sure sounds like he has bought into the idea.

Happens in the best administration.

snip/

Company part-owned by Jared Kushner got $90m from unknown offshore investors since 2017

Overseas investment flowed to Cadre while Trump’s son-in-law works as US envoy, raising conflict of interest questions

Jon Swaine in New York

@jonswaine

Mon 10 Jun 2019 07.00 BSTLast modified on Mon 10 Jun 2019 16.07 BST

Shares

A real estate company part-owned by Jared Kushner has received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since he entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy.

Kushner, who is married to Trump’s elder daughter Ivanka, kept a stake in Cadre after joining the administration, while selling other assets. His holding is now valued at up to $50m, according to his financial disclosure documents.

Cadre’s foreign funding could create hidden conflicts of interest for Kushner as he performs his work for the US government, according to some ethics experts, who raised concerns over the lack of transparency around the investments.

“It will cause people to wonder whether he is being improperly influenced,” said Jessica Tillipman, a lecturer at George Washington University law school, who teaches government ethics and anti-corruption laws.

The latest major Trump resignations and firings

Kushner resigned from Cadre’s board and reduced his ownership stake to less than 25% after he joined the White House, according to his attorneys. He failed to list Cadre on his first ethics disclosure, later adding the company and saying the omission was inadvertent. Cadre says he is not actively involved in the company’s operations.

The names of the foreigners investing in Cadre via Goldman Sachs are not disclosed by the companies, which are not required to make the information public. Two sources familiar with the firm said much of the money came to the Cayman Islands vehicle from a second offshore tax haven, while some came from Saudi Arabia.

Fitting name for the entity, anyway

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

The man that had all spy agencies concerned at his exposure to foreign manipulation sure sounds like he has bought into the idea.

Happens in the best administration.

snip/

Company part-owned by Jared Kushner got $90m from unknown offshore investors since 2017

Overseas investment flowed to Cadre while Trump’s son-in-law works as US envoy, raising conflict of interest questions

Jon Swaine in New York

@jonswaine

Mon 10 Jun 2019 07.00 BSTLast modified on Mon 10 Jun 2019 16.07 BST

Shares

A real estate company part-owned by Jared Kushner has received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since he entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy.

Kushner, who is married to Trump’s elder daughter Ivanka, kept a stake in Cadre after joining the administration, while selling other assets. His holding is now valued at up to $50m, according to his financial disclosure documents.

Cadre’s foreign funding could create hidden conflicts of interest for Kushner as he performs his work for the US government, according to some ethics experts, who raised concerns over the lack of transparency around the investments.

“It will cause people to wonder whether he is being improperly influenced,” said Jessica Tillipman, a lecturer at George Washington University law school, who teaches government ethics and anti-corruption laws.

The latest major Trump resignations and firings

Kushner resigned from Cadre’s board and reduced his ownership stake to less than 25% after he joined the White House, according to his attorneys. He failed to list Cadre on his first ethics disclosure, later adding the company and saying the omission was inadvertent. Cadre says he is not actively involved in the company’s operations.

The names of the foreigners investing in Cadre via Goldman Sachs are not disclosed by the companies, which are not required to make the information public. Two sources familiar with the firm said much of the money came to the Cayman Islands vehicle from a second offshore tax haven, while some came from Saudi Arabia.

He has a troubling habit of forgetting important stuff like that.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He has a troubling habit of forgetting important stuff like that.

That’s ethical shit, that’s for losers with a conscience.

He learnt from the best, his father and his father in law.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

No it won't. Anyone with an IQ over 90 knows he is improperly influenced. How is this even a question?

• Like 1

I think Dog has an IQ over 90 and he knows Kushner is being improperly influenced. He just doesn't give a shit.

Doesn't give a shit applies a level of passivity that @Dog doesn't possess.

@Dog is happy to cover for Jared Kushner. He's happy to argue all of these thinks are innocent coincidences. Unlike the fucking Strzok texts that little canine piece of shits been ranting about for a year.

Come on! Our selfless leaders are billionaires. No way will Jared or his elk be influenced by a mere $90,000,000. That's like you or I suddenly favoring a@Dog posting for 27¢.

I suspect there are very few politicians in Washington whose circumstances are such that they could not give rise to "being improperly influenced". Get back to us when you have something. Russian contributions to the Clinton Foundation while she was SOS and which have subsiquently dried up, come to mind.

Just now, Dog said:

I suspect there are very few politicians in Washington whose circumstances are such that they could not give rise to "being improperly influenced". Get back to us when you have something. Russian contributions to the Clinton Foundation while she was SOS and which have subsiquently dried up, come to mind.

How many of them repeatedly "forget" to properly fill out ethics forms, and wind up amending them - more than once?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

How many of them repeatedly "forget" to properly fill out ethics forms, and wind up amending them - more than once?

Good point.

How many had their father in law order officials to grant them a security clearance?

22 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

A "whatabout".  You could see that one coming from a mile away.  

That’s 1.6 kilometres, Dog.

25 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whataboutism is good.

...If Hillary did it then it is okay. What not then simply put her in charge?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Great example of not defending or deflecting for Trump Inc. You are paragon of non-partisan critical thinking. 

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That’s 1.6 kilometres, Dog.

Or 7 dog miles

-DSK

8 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I think Dog has an IQ over 90

Bullshit.

I'd be surprised if it's much over 80.

59 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
9 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I think Dog has an IQ over 90

Bullshit.

I'd be surprised if it's much over 80.

What's that in Dog numbers? 11? Sure as hell isn't 560.

Dog is a slow learner and takes lots of repetitions as evident in Drip thread.

Wiki.

Lowest Degree of Working/Obedience Intelligence[edit]

• Understanding of New Commands: 80 to 100 repetitions or more.
  • Obey First Command: 25% of the time or worse.[18]

5 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Wiki.

You're going to cite the drip thread, really?...I'm the one who tried to tell you guys for two years that the Russia thing was fiction.

5 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Wiki.

this is fake news. My Basset knows every command i give him.........its not that they are dumb...they are stubborn....

3 minutes ago, dacapo said:

this is fake news. My Basset knows every command i give him.........its not that they are dumb...they are stubborn....

Yeah 4 hounds on that short list..

13 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Great example of not defending or deflecting for Trump Inc. You are paragon of non-partisan critical thinking. 

This is a great example of how to hoodwink the gullible by playing to their biases. Just report a circumstance that could give rise to  "being improperly influenced" and let their bias take it from there.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

You're going to cite the drip thread, really?...I'm the one who tried to tell you guys for two years that the Russia thing was fiction.

Mueller said he could not charge, but that did not mean they were innocent.

20 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

In America it does.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:
31 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

In America For Republicans it does.

FIFY

-DSK

3 hours ago, Dog said:

So, now you are saying that Trump and his team did not lie about having contacts and financial arrangements with foreign entities and governments that they did not report on national security clearance forms? You are saying that Russia did not initiate hacking efforts five hours after Trump requested they do so? You are saying that the GOP did not change their stance on Russian sanctions at the behest of a candidate who was hoping to do a real estate deal in Moscow that could have made him million$?

Not sure which “fiction” you are disputing or are arguing need not have been investigated.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

This is a great example of how to hoodwink the gullible by playing to their biases. Just report a circumstance that could give rise to  "being improperly influenced" and let their bias take it from there.

Keep schooling us Dog!  Remind the class that you have no interest in defending Republicans

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

So, now you are saying that Trump and his team did not lie about having contacts and financial arrangements with foreign entities and governments that they did not report on national security clearance forms? You are saying that Russia did not initiate hacking efforts five hours after Trump requested they do so? You are saying that the GOP did not change their stance on Russian sanctions at the behest of a candidate who was hoping to do a real estate deal in Moscow that could have made him million$?

Not sure which “fiction” you are disputing or are arguing need not have been investigated.

No.... I am not now saying that and never did. If you thought that it was a figment of you imagination. I'm referring to my efforts to tell you guys for two years that alledged Trump campaign's colluding, conspiring coordinating cooperating whatever term you favor with the Russians was fiction. 

3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

No conviction, no crime.

The Mutt is so fucking dumb he still hasn't comprehended that the whole Russia investigation was by a Republican who was commissioned BY the Republicans when they held all three branches of government.

To him it was all a big Dem plot to get the shitstain by any means necessary.

My Shar Pei's were smarter than that.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

No.... I am not now saying that and never did. If you thought that it was a figment of you imagination. I'm referring to my efforts to tell you guys for two years that alledged Trump campaign's colluding, conspiring coordinating cooperating whatever term you favor with the Russians was fiction. 

bolded is you lieing again Dog. There are receipts, bullshitter.

5 hours ago, Dog said:

yet, you just stated you think Russia helped get Trump elected.

What a maroon.

26 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

yet, you just stated you think Russia helped get Trump elected.

What a maroon.

Yes, and all on Obama's watch? It's the colluding, conspiring coordinating cooperating....part you're missing

Who is going to prosecute a bad acting member of the current administration? 

Hint: the Justice Depot is led by people appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. 

5 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Who is going to prosecute a bad acting member of the current administration? 

Hint: the Justice Depot is led by people appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. 

Who prosecuted the ones who have been prosecuted to date?

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Who prosecuted the ones who have been prosecuted to date?

Come on doggy!  It's been listed how many of Trumps associates have been charged and even gone to jail.  The gang that couldn't cheat straight!

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yes, and all on Obama's watch? It's the colluding, conspiring coordinating cooperating....part you're missing

The colluding part was never an issue. The Republicans have repeatedly ( and quite successfully) used it as a straw dog. 

I am not biting on your lure to go elsewhere. Here is the situation.

2016: It looked mighty fishy that Russians were interacting a whole lot with members of the Trump campaign. It was obvious the Russians were doing all sorts of shit to mess with American public opinion.

THE REPUBLICANS appointed a REPUBLICAN investigator to take a close look and see if there was illegal hanky panky.

That REPUBLICAN investigator found a whole lot of illegal activity and charges and convictions happened.

The REPUBLICAN investigator said, “I didn’t find enough evidence to say the leader of my party was involved.”

The current issue is something else. It has to do with an illegal activity we do not tolerate in the USA. When our justice department is conducting an investigation ( or local cops are at a bar breaking up a fight between drunks) it is AGAINST THE LAW to impede their activities.  Everybody is OBLIGATED to stand back and let the investigators figure out what happened and why.

The REPUBLICAN investigator said, “The head of my party did a bunch of stuff to try to impede the investigation and I don’t think it is my place to even say whether or not I believe a sitting POTUS has committed a crime. I think that is the job of the Congress.”

on Monday June 10, the Congress started holding investigative hearings to determine whether the sitting POTUS has obstructed the REPUBLICAN led Justice department investigation. The Republicans seem to be doing whatever they can to frustrate the other members of Congress and obstruct the investigation. 

This is the matter from which Republicans and the author of @Dog are doing their very  best to deflect our attention. 

If Trump pulled this shit  at the bar, a domestic disturbance  or the scene of a car wreck he would be face down in the dirt with handcuffs and three officers pounding his head with Night sticks. 

But

He is the  POTUS and his own staff said, “Hey Congress. You better take this one.”

14 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Come on doggy!  It's been listed how many of Trumps associates have been charged and even gone to jail.  The gang that couldn't cheat straight!

Exactly my point.

43 minutes ago, Dog said:

Talk to the intel agencies

10 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

The colluding part was never an issue. Sorry Gov, when you start with a whopper like that I stop reading. The Republicans have repeatedly ( and quite successfully) used it as a straw dog. 

2016: It looked mighty fishy that Russians were interacting a whole lot with members of the Trump campaign. It was obvious the Russians were doing all sorts of shit to mess with American public opinion.

THE REPUBLICANS appointed a REPUBLICAN investigator to take a close look and see if there was illegal hanky panky.

That REPUBLICAN investigator found a whole lot of illegal activity and charges and convictions happened.

The REPUBLICAN investigator said, “I didn’t find enough evidence to say the leader of my party was involved.”

The current issue is something else. It has to do with an illegal activity we do not tolerate in the USA. When our justice department is conducting an investigation ( or local cops are at a bar breaking up a fight between drunks) it is AGAINST THE LAW to impede their activities.  Everybody is OBLIGATED to stand back and let the investigators figure out what happened and why.

The REPUBLICAN investigator said, “The head of my party did a bunch of stuff to try to impede the investigation and I don’t think it is my place to even say whether or not I believe a sitting POTUS has committed a crime. I think that is the job of the Congress.”

on Monday June 10, the Congress started holding investigative hearings to determine whether the sitting POTUS has obstructed the REPUBLICAN led Justice department investigation. The Republicans seem to be doing whatever they can to frustrate the other members of Congress and obstruct the investigation. 

This is the matter from which Republicans and the author of @Dog are doing their very  best to deflect our attention. 

If Trump pulled this shit  at the bar, a domestic disturbance  or the scene of a car wreck he would be face down in the dirt with handcuffs and three officers pounding his head with Night sticks. 

But

He is the  POTUS and his own staff said, “Hey Congress. You better take this one.”

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Talk to the intel agencies

Of he could take Mitch McConnell to task for not being bipartisan.

But then Dog blames this all on Obama, and won't take Shitstain to task for his DHS border fuckups, because Dog is a shameless partisan tool.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

So, do you actually have a point?

If you take everything the Mueller investigation discovered, from secret meetings with Russians and attempted financial deals they lied about, if you you acknowledge evidence of intent and actions which obstructed the investigation by the president, you find ample substance for charges, according to over 1,000 American prosecutors.

They have lied continuously and resolutely on the issue. 

They didn’t show up for an effective transition. Their mismanagement of our economy is manifest by every tweet and faltering economic indicator. Trump’s thin skin leaves us open to further manipulation by Putin’s dogs next election. 

Our allies are losing patience with us, our enemies enjoy his support, and yet your allegiance to these millionaires & billionaires is steadfast. Moreover, you think yourself virtuous for your blind allegiance to a few powerful families whose only reliable governing strategy seems to be enriching themselves at our expense.

Neglect American traditions of honor, competence and patriotism if you will, but don’t think your perfidy is duplicated by the other side. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Of he could take Mitch McConnell to task for not being bipartisan.

But then Dog blames this all on Obama, and won't take Shitstain to task for his DHS border fuckups, because Dog is a shameless partisan tool.

I just LOVE that excuse!

Mr. James, why did you rob that bank?

Well the guard fell asleep and was armed with a squirt gun! How could I NOT rob it? I think I should keep the money and the guard should go to jail. I also think I should be CEO of the bank.

Judge Republican jumps in: This trial is over, Mr. James is the new CEO of Wells Farging, the guard is sentenced to 20 years, and the bank owes Mr. James another million for unfairly tempting him with a sleepy guard. NEXT CASE!

3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

So, do you actually have a point?

If you take everything the Mueller investigation discovered, from secret meetings with Russians and attempted financial deals they lied about, if you you acknowledge evidence of intent and actions which obstructed the investigation by the president, you find ample substance for charges, according to over 1,000 American prosecutors.

They have lied continuously and resolutely on the issue. 

They didn’t show up for an effective transition. Their mismanagement of our economy is manifest by every tweet and faltering economic indicator. Trump’s thin skin leaves us open to further manipulation by Putin’s dogs next election. 

Our allies are losing patience with us, our enemies enjoy his support, and yet your allegiance to these millionaires & billionaires is steadfast. Moreover, you think yourself virtuous for your blind allegiance to a few powerful families whose only reliable governing strategy seems to be enriching themselves at our expense.

Neglect American traditions of honor, competence and patriotism if you will, but don’t think your perfidy is duplicated by the other side. 

Yeah, I have a point. I have been telling you guys for two years that the narrative of the Trump campaign engaging in illegal relations with the Russians was fiction. And I was right.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

I have been telling you guys for two years that the narrative of the Trump campaign engaging in illegal relations with the Russians was fiction. 

That's a lie.

3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

@Dog thinks the  colluding part was an issue. The Republicans have repeatedly ( and quite successfully) used it as a straw dog. 

But

I edited the original post so Dog could get past his inhibitions, read, and learn 

10 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

I edited the original post so Dog could get past his inhibitions, read, and learn 

You can't teach an old Dog new tricks. He is incapable of learning.

5 hours ago, Dog said:
5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Sorry Gov, when you start with a whopper like that I stop reading.

How "convenient".  Makes it easy to dent things.

Then again, you admit reading isn't your strong suit.

Hell, you damn near brag about not reading germane stuff.

11 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

His diddy had to pay Harvard 2.5 million to accept and graduate Jared so he can't be too bright.  His high school said he was not qualified to attend Harvard.  Intelligence didn't make him rich and it appears the apple didn't fall far from the tree.  His diddy spent some time in confinement.

P Diddy?

7 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

P Diddy?

You're thinking of Trump.

16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You're thinking of Trump.

Sounds Incestous oh wait.......

Trump likes Whoppers..... He prefers 1/4 pounders w/ cheese, but he likes Whoppers..... And KFC....... And diet Coke..... Like 32oz. diet Cokes.... with not too much ice....

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Trump likes Whoppers..... He prefers 1/4 pounders w/ cheese, but he likes Whoppers..... And KFC....... And diet Coke..... Like 32oz. diet Cokes.... with not too much ice....

And a frisson of Russian hooker pee to make it interesting.

11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

How "convenient".  Makes it easy to dent things. Dude.... the guy said collusion was not an issue.

Then again, you admit reading isn't your strong suit. Lie

Hell, you damn near brag about not reading germane stuff. Lie

54 minutes ago, Dog said:
12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

How "convenient".  Makes it easy to dent things. Dude.... the guy said collusion was not an issue.

Then again, you admit reading isn't your strong suit. Lie

Hell, you damn near brag about not reading germane stuff. Lie

How are you doing on reading the Mueller Report?

If you do a search in which the term "collusion" is used, on which side of the political divide do you think we will find the most hits?  You and the rest of his defenders frequently invoke "No Collusion", just like your Messiah, and others frequently point out that word does not appear in the job description given Mr. Mueller and is not even a crime.

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How are you doing on reading the Mueller Report?

If you do a search in which the term "collusion" is used, on which side of the political divide do you think we will find the most hits?  You and the rest of his defenders frequently invoke "No Collusion", just like your Messiah, and others frequently point out that word does not appear in the job description given Mr. Mueller and is not even a crime.

As I said already I have not read the Mueller report and given your willingness to misrepresent that statement I wouldn't believe you if you said you had.

As for collusion, it has indeed been an issue as anyone not living under a rock knows and while there may not be a crime named collusion, forms of collusion like conspiracy are crimes.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

As I said already I have not read the Mueller report and given your willingness to misrepresent that statement I wouldn't believe you if you said you had.

As for collusion, it has indeed been an issue as anyone not living under a rock knows and while there may not be a crime named collusion, forms of collusion like conspiracy are crimes.

You were quite clear about not being interested in reading the report.  Lots of people chided you for your unwillingness/refusal to actually read it.  Own that.

As for "collusion", it is a distraction President Trump has used (quite effectively, I should add) that gives his defenders (like you) something to point to.

20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You were quite clear about not being interested in reading the report.  Lots of people chided you for your unwillingness/refusal to actually read it.  Own that.

As for "collusion", it is a distraction President Trump has used (quite effectively, I should add) that gives his defenders (like you) something to point to.

Bullshit...All I said was I had not read it. It's true lots of people made a big deal of that but that's just what they (and you) do and the truth is that they (and you) probably hadn't read it either.

As for collusion, it was a thing, a big thing, and attempts to deny it was a thing now are just fucking amazing. 

39 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bullshit...All I said was I had not read it. It's true lots of people made a big deal of that but that's just what they (and you) do and the truth is that they (and you) probably hadn't read it either.

As for collusion, it was a thing, a big thing, and attempts to deny it was a thing now are just fucking amazing. 

I read it.  Took a while.  I don't give a shit if you believe me.

You didn't.  I guess you prefer to let others read stuff and tell you what it says.

As for "colluson", it was "a thing, a big thing" - especially for President Trump.  Good Doggie.

54 minutes ago, Dog said:

Be honest Dog. You don't want to read it because it gives you deniability of what's inside it. If you read it, you can't as easily defend Shitstain like you are now.

Unless the real purpose is just to argue with Democrats? That nothing matters other than defeating the enemy?

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You didn't.  I guess you prefer to let others read stuff and tell you what it says.

As for "colluson", it was "a thing, a big thing" - especially for President Trump.  Good Doggie.

The idea that there was active collusion between the Trump campaign and external entities in Russia seemed to be the impetus to initiate the investigation.  That the letter authorizing the investigation didn't specifically mention collusion doesn't really negate that fact.  
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/us/2016-presidential-election-investigation-fast-facts/index.html
https://www.politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events
https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-ready-to-announce-if-trump-campaign-colluded-with-russia-report

I'd add that collusion aside - Mueller's investigation certainly did outline behaviors and activities that we shouldn't expect to see from a President or anyone on his staff. 

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The idea that there was active collusion between the Trump campaign and external entities in Russia seemed to be the impetus to initiate the investigation.  That the letter authorizing the investigation didn't specifically mention collusion doesn't really negate that fact.  
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/us/2016-presidential-election-investigation-fast-facts/index.html
https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-ready-to-announce-if-trump-campaign-colluded-with-russia-report

I'd add that collusion aside - Mueller's investigation certainly did outline behaviors and activities that we shouldn't expect to see from a President or anyone on his staff. 

Yet we have tacitly determined this behavior is smart politics.   The angry mobs haven’t come for the Senators that enable the President and cling to this ill gotten power.   

1 minute ago, Lark said:

Yet we have tacitly determined this behavior is smart politics.   The angry mobs haven’t come for the Senators that enable the President and cling to this ill gotten power.   

Some have indeed.   I don't - and think that the willingness to adopt such a stance is indicative of the weakness of the merits of their position. 

13 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Folks like Dog will dismiss the "behaviors and activities of which you speak and focus on "No Collusion!"

Sad.  Bigly.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Bullshit. Republicans are fine with Trump.

Having him be President is the price they are willing to pay in order to make Liberal heads explode.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

It was a thing among some, one concern among many. It was never the only thing, tho.

If tests show your coronaries have critical lesions, your COPD is acting up, your prosthetic stump is smelling foul, your kidneys are failing, but your colonoscopy showed no polyps, don’t go singing how healthy you are.

5 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

It was a thing among some, one concern among many. It was never the only thing, tho.

it was the only "thing" that would have guaranteed impeachment - not even the most rabid partisan repub in congress would have accepted treason

10 minutes ago, hermetic said:

it was the only "thing" that would have guaranteed impeachment - not even the most rabid partisan repub in congress would have accepted treason

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

24 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
34 minutes ago, hermetic said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed. What planet is hermetic living on?

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Look BD. All I said was that I hadn't read the report. I never admitted that reading was not my strong suit, that was you lying about me. I never damn near bragged about not reading germane stuff, that was you lying about me again. You' obviously lie so no, I don't believe you.

56 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

Indeed. What planet is hermetic living on?

they could get by with president pence

46 minutes ago, Dog said:

Look BD. All I said was that I hadn't read the report. I never admitted that reading was not my strong suit, that was you lying about me. I never damn near bragged about not reading germane stuff, that was you lying about me again. You' obviously lie so no, I don't believe you.

Why don't you want to read the actual report?

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

You can’t handle the truth, so you stick to parroting talking points rather than examine the source info. 

The truth is Trump and his team tried to collude with Russia, but for one reason or another didn’t conclude a deal and/or Mueller couldn’t find evidence of such a deal despite the Campaign’s numerous opportunities, motives and attempts.

That’s far from “fiction.” It’s a proper investigation conducted for our national security by professionals and you should not belittle our national defense.

But for political advantage, nothing is off limits for unpatriotic shills like you. 

Just as the Trump calls the NYT “Fake news” because it is critical of the him, you would have us discount Mueller’s investigation because you are afraid of what it revealed.

Bootlicker

7FEAC588-6E21-4ED4-BECB-9D435874AA2D.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why don't you want to read the actual report?

I don't have the time. Why do you lie about me?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

You can’t handle the truth, so stick to parroting talking points rather than examine the source info. 

The truth is Trump and his team tried to collide with Russia, but for one reason or another didn’t conclude a deal and/or Mueller couldn’t find evidence of such a deal despite numerous opportunities, motives and attempts. That’s far from “fiction.” It’s a proper investigation conducted for our national security by professionals and you should not belittle our national defense.

But for political advantage, nothing is off limits for unpatriotic shills like you. 

Just as the Trump calls the NYT “Fake news” because it is critical of the him, you would have us discount Mueller’s investigation because you are afraid of what it revealed.

Bootlicker

7FEAC588-6E21-4ED4-BECB-9D435874AA2D.jpeg

They failed to do what the Clinton campaign did do (through intermediaries). Obama was also caught colluding with Russians. Your outrage is selective.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't have the time. Why do you lie about me?

Jesus, but you are being a dick.  You want to split fucking hairs over the words I use to describe your refusal to read the report.  Grow a pair, for crying out loud.

You won't read it, but have the time to lecture others about what it does, and does not, contain.  That's ridiculous.

You are happy to accept what others told you was in it, and what was not, and you repeat that in a loyal defense of the President.  That's pathetic.

You used to be better than this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Jesus, but you are being a dick.  You want to split fucking hairs over the words I use to describe your refusal to read the report.  Grow a pair, for crying out loud.

You won't read it, but have the time to lecture others about what it does, and does not, contain.  That's ridiculous.

You are happy to accept what others told you was in it, and what was not, and you repeat that in a loyal defense of the President.  That's pathetic.

You used to be better than this.

You lied about me and I'm being a dick...fuck off

I haven’t had time to read War and Peace but you were lying about it.