Zonker

Today's Trump Headlines

21 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Bcuz Lincoln vetoed funds for the Air Force.

Trump invaded the airports long before Lincoln could grab them.....

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The stupid fucks that run the Repub party forget 2 things:

1) more income on the bottom = more wealth on the top and

2) hunger is the biggest cause of regime change

It takes a long time for that $5 spent on potatoes to trickle up to developers of luxury hotels.

It trickles up faster if people spend their tax cut on cars ...or cheap resort holidays.

No one gets rich quick from the underclass and hunger doesn't cause regime change unless the middle class are hurting.

It's why no party gives a toss about the working poor.

call me a cynical ex commo. 

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The stupid fucks of any arrogant self obsessed ruling class forget 2 things:

1) More income on the bottom = more wealth on the top and

2) “Nothing left to lose” is the biggest cause of regime change

FIFY....

The less there is to lose, the uglier it will be: guillotine or firing squad in a pizza parlour basement in the wilderness?

Watch out for the sly traitors who still come out on top! Viva Zapata!

And the cycle starts again......

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

Bcuz Lincoln vetoed funds for the Air Force.

You are being historically inaccurate but Lincoln did start the Civil War. Moreover, if the Democrats hadn't elected him, slavery would have ended sooner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Trump invaded the airports long before Lincoln could grab them.....

That was Washington - gotta keep your presidents straight.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

It takes a long time for that $5 spent on potatoes to trickle up to developers of luxury hotels.

It trickles up faster if people spend their tax cut on cars ...or cheap resort holidays.

No one gets rich quick from the underclass and hunger doesn't cause regime change unless the middle class are hurting.

It's why no party gives a toss about the working poor.

call me a cynical ex commo. 

Nope, it takes almost no time for more economic activity to trickle up. The stock market will reflect it immediately.

13 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Today Trump wants us all to know he’s “looking very strongly” at toilets. Also something called rain..... “it comes down”

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-says-hes-looking-very-strongly-at-toilets-people-are-flushing-toilets-10-times-15-times/

If Donnie weren't so full of shit he wouldn’t have to flush 10-15 times.

ok, so one item looks to be like he wants to bring back in the large water volume shitters. I understand what he's getting at there, although I doubt any manufacturer earn a nugget more just because their waters have bigger tanks.

but - 

what the hell is he implying here?

“You have many states where you have so many states that it comes down – it’s called rain – they don’t know what they can do with it. So we’re looking at opening up that,” he continued.

15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

ok, so one item looks to be like he wants to bring back in the large water volume shitters. I understand what he's getting at there, although I doubt any manufacturer earn a nugget more just because their waters have bigger tanks.

but - 

“You have many states where you have so many states that it comes down – it’s called rain – they don’t know what they can do with it. So we’re looking at opening up that,” he continued.

I think it may be a reference to a rain shower.  Could be a golden shower reference though.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

but - 

His fast food diet has no fiber. He shits bricks that do not flush.

Pope Francis calls out Trump as a modern day King Herod.

Ouch.

https://meaww.com/pope-francis-compares-trump-to-king-herod-who-tried-to-kill-jesus-and-innocent-children?fbclid=IwAR2AHLwRqvgNM2JpY0vmPpCzLHKYmwWYUnaOVZHrTl-07Xa8rAZDpELOY_U

In related news Trump has called for a “complete and total ban” on all Catholics until we find out what hell is going on.

12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Pope Francis calls out Trump as a modern day King Herod.

Ouch.

https://meaww.com/pope-francis-compares-trump-to-king-herod-who-tried-to-kill-jesus-and-innocent-children?fbclid=IwAR2AHLwRqvgNM2JpY0vmPpCzLHKYmwWYUnaOVZHrTl-07Xa8rAZDpELOY_U

In related news Trump has called fora “complete and total ban” on all Catholics until we find out what hell is going on.

Tell it to the evangelicals, they do not give a shit.

It’s  Christmas.