Looper

Yacht Club Lifejacket Rules for Kids

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Like the US Reich, Southern Man is all about personal responsibility 

right up until the time he (always a "he") has to decide whether to sign his 

real name to his dumb-shit blog posts. 

Then, all of a sudden, he becomes a coward.  

You seem to think that anyone that disagrees with you must be some right wing nut job. Must be nice to be so sure that you are correct all the time and that others just need abuse for daring to be different. 

As for the always a he. Yet another asshole assumption. I guess you think that all Southern Women are meek little creatures that only do as they are told by their menfolk, like you must be used to. Sorry mate, our girls are happy to call out wankers as much as the men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gissie said:

 I guess you think that all Southern Women are meek little creatures that only do as they are told by their menfolk, 

Southern Woman is not generally obnoxious - in my somewhat limited experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Southern Woman is not generally obnoxious - in my somewhat limited experience. 

True, but they tend not to suffer fools lightly or cotton wrap their children either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gissie said:

True, but they tend not to suffer fools lightly 

To the Reich, anyone who disagrees with them is, by definition, a fool . . 

What is you level of education ? I ask because you seem pretty foolish to me. 

And hey, if you are so into personal responsibility, what is your name ? 

(And I recall several threads over the recent years in which the danger of loose current (esp in fresh water) was discussed. A whole range of posters from the northern hemisphere offered their best advice and suggestions to the South - with not a smidgen of wise-assed snark, or "personal responsibility" drivel.  What is the difference here?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

To the Reich, anyone who disagrees with them is, by definition, a fool . . 

What is you level of education ? I ask because you seem pretty foolish to me. 

And hey, if you are so into personal responsibility, what is your name ? 

(And I recall several threads over the recent years in which the danger of loose current (esp in fresh water) was discussed. A whole range of posters from the northern hemisphere offered their best advice and suggestions to the South - with not a smidgen of wise-assed snark, or "personal responsibility" drivel.  What is the difference here?) 

You are superior in every way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 4:22 PM, darth reapius said:

It's bullshit like this which is why junior sailing participation is dying. Congratulations on being the reason people choose to watch netflix all day on weekends and get fat instead of going sailing. You make shit hard, boring, and come up with these rules, and make it such an effort to do anything that people just don't bother anymore. It's no wonder 70 percent of people are fat.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

To the Reich, anyone who disagrees with them is, by definition, a fool . . 

What is you level of education ? I ask because you seem pretty foolish to me. 

And hey, if you are so into personal responsibility, what is your name ? 

(And I recall several threads over the recent years in which the danger of loose current (esp in fresh water) was discussed. A whole range of posters from the northern hemisphere offered their best advice and suggestions to the South - with not a smidgen of wise-assed snark, or "personal responsibility" drivel.  What is the difference here?) 

Well us assholes down the south end happen to enjoy a bit of wise-assed snark. Shit, even Random gets into it. We also like the old fashioned concept of personal responsibility. Unlike the educated wankers like you from the north who think that personal responsibility should be consigned to the rubbish bin of humans ideals, while you look down your snooty fucking noses at those that have their own thoughts. 

Riech this, Riech that. What a bloody bellend. You may be educated, but you are still a spoilt little kid at heart. Take your toys and piss off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit confused here.

Is 'Southern Man' meant to mean Florida? In which case QLD is Aus's florida, and I agree, they are all a bunch of snarky redneck paintywastes who cant even be trusted to win State of Origion anymore.

But if 'Southern Man' is anyone from the antipodes, then we are all fine upstanding gentlemen of impeccible repute, whose word is our literal bond, and perfectly balance freedom with personal responsibiliy. We just decline to trumpet our august names from modestly not wanting to overawe the prolateriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Se7en said:

Bit confused here.

Is 'Southern Man' meant to mean Florida? In which case QLD is Aus's florida, and I agree, they are all a bunch of snarky redneck paintywastes who cant even be trusted to win State of Origion anymore.

But if 'Southern Man' is anyone from the antipodes, then we are all fine upstanding gentlemen of impeccible repute, whose word is our literal bond, and perfectly balance freedom with personal responsibiliy. We just decline to trumpet our august names from modestly not wanting to overawe the prolateriate.

Southern man appears to be AJ’s attempt to show how educated he is and is a reference to those from the southern part of the globe. 

As for your Florida and Queensland comment, how could any reasonable person disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now