Sign in to follow this  
aA

bob lazar and the ufo story

On 6/24/2019 at 9:47 AM, aA said:

anyone catch this? he certainly doesn’t speak out much so it was interesting to hear. my high level of skepticism remains but it does make me ask wtf when taken in context with the navy pilots reporting from both coasts

thoughts?

so the navy pilots weren’t full of shit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popularmechanics.com/military/amp29073804/navy-ufo-videos-real/

what sort of explanations are there for these uap? darpa/black ops shite? 

On 6/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, aA said:

anti-gravity, allegedly

There is no way to make anti-gravity that I know, it's far, far too weak. Gravity is unimaginably weak compared to the other fundamental forces, just mind-boggelingly weak. We don't even know what mediates the gravitational force. We call it a "gravitron" but that's like loosely using the word "boogeyman" or "magic fairy dust." It's just a hypothetical mediator that we've never actually encountered and never actually measured. To wrap my head around just how weak is gravity ... the electromagnetic force, mediated by photons, the force that makes rockets launch or runs the motor in my smoothie blender, is literally 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than gravity.

What he saw couldn't be anti-gravity, unless some other race of humans found a way to circumvent the known laws of nature. What he saw must have just be sufficiently buoyant in our atmosphere that it would float. That's actually obtainable, they would just need a sufficiently large volume, strong enough to withstand a partial vacuum, and it would float like a balloon. That's workable, it would need a diamond crystal structure, symmetric, in a large Buckyball of some kind. But it would be damaged and would then immediately collapse with any kind of contact with a projectile, so they would need to keep it away from our primitive dogballs.

Assuming it was a Soviet or American made gizmo, then it most likely wasn't a vacuum, we don't have that kind of structural ability with carbon nanospheres yet, we can only go to a few millimeters or so. Assuming it was Earth-made, it was more likely just filled with hydrogen with skin-under-tension, like a regular balloon, like a metalized nylon maybe, but at a sufficiently high altitude that it wouldn't experience a lot of air drag, so it could move faster than a balloon. Or it could have just been an optical illusion ... highly trained military pilots -- let alone regular shmoes like us -- are not trained to perceive velocity correctly from large roughly spherical objects. It's partly why the moon looks enormous on the horizon but small up in the sky.

My gut feeling after seeing all of these, there are no interstellar aliens anywhere. If there were, we would paying them taxes. But the human mind cannot reliably perceive anything away from the ground. Evolution and Mother Nature has not provided us with any sense of scale, speed and even velocity when we can't see the ground. Einstein's General Theory of Relativity even supports this; it's essentially impossible, even with laboratory-grade equipment -- let alone our eyes -- to differentiate between relative frames of reference. http://www.einstein-online.info/spotlights/equivalence_principle.html

21 minutes ago, random said:

<nonsense> random </nonsense>

Do tell, smart guy. How would someone make anti-gravity? Can you actually explain in a way that doesn't involve your mastery of cut'n'paste animated gif skills?

How would you react against a force that is 1/100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 the strength of the magnet on your fridge? Have you ever heard of something called the Planck length? That's the smallest physical quantity in the universe, and it's 'only' on the scale of 1x10^-36 meters.

5 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Do tell, smart guy. How would someone make anti-gravity? Can you actually explain in a way that doesn't involve your mastery of cut'n'paste animated gif skills?

How would you react against a force that is 1/100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 the strength of the magnet on your fridge? Have you ever heard of something called the Planck length? That's the smallest physical quantity in the universe, and it's 'only' on the scale of 1x10^-36 meters.

Mikey, the climate change denier now quoting science?

pfOVHVaB.jpg

23 minutes ago, random said:

Mikey, the climate change denier now quoting science?

Okay, lessee, we can actually quantify the limits of your ignorance, that's a physically measurable quantity ...

The mass of one of the lightest particles in the universe, the electron ~ 1 x 10^-31 kg
The velocity of light ~ 3 x 10^8 m/s
The smallest physical distance, the Planck Length ~ 1 x 10^-36 m
The characteristic lifetime of one below-ground-state photon ~ (1 x 10^-36 m) / (3 x 10^8 m/s) = 3 x 10^-45 seconds
The acceleration of one below-ground-state particle in the distance of the Planck Length ~  (3 x 10^8 m/s) / (3 x 10^-45 s) = 1 x 10^53  m/s^2
Best possible case acceleration for a non-relative force to mediate gravity ~  (1 x 10^-31 kg) * (1 x 10^53 m/s^2) = 1 x 10^22 Newtons.

Does that amount of force (the best possible case scenario) look manageable to you? It would need to be at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than the force of a Saturn V rocket as it lifts off the launchpad. It's about the same amount of force between the entire planet Earth and the Sun.

So in your advanced state of abject ignorance, you actually think that there is a physical way to put 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Newtons into some kind of space ship? That level of packing density doesn't even exist on, in or around a neutron star, pretty much made of nothing but neutrons, let alone a spaceship with people and food inside of it. And yet somehow, you think "hey, I'm Random, how can I sufficiently show my ignorance? Oh yeah, I'm going to suggest that it's possible to pack enough energy into a spaceship to generate a force of 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Newtons."

You should probably stick with something you know how to do, like cutting and pasting memes. Unless, you have a problem with my math?

Just now, mikewof said:

Okay, lessee, we can actually quantify the limits of your ignorance, that's a physically measurable quantity ...

The mass of one of the lightest particles in the universe, the electron ~ 1 x 10^-31 kg
The velocity of light ~ 3 x 10^8 m/s
The smallest physical distance, the Planck Length ~ 1 x 10^-36 m
The characteristic lifetime of one below-ground-state photon ~ (1 x 10^-36 m) / (3 x 10^8 m/s) = 3 x 10^-45 seconds
The acceleration that one below-ground-state particle in the distance of the Planck Length ~  (3 x 10^8 m/s) / (3 x 10^-45 s) = 1 x 10^53  m/s^2
Best possible case acceleration for a non-relative force to mediate gravity ~  (1 x 10^-31 kg) * (1 x 10^53 m/s^2) = 1 x 10^22 Newtons.

Does that amount of force (the best possible case scenario) look manageable to you? It would need to be at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than the force of a Saturn V rocket as it lifts off the launchpad. It's about the same amount of force between the entire planet Earth and the Sun.

So in your advanced state of abject ignorance, you actually think that there is a physical way to put 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Newtons into some kind of space ship? That level of packing density doesn't even exist in a neutron star, let alone a spaceship.

Mikey quoting physics.

MikeyPhD.thumb.jpg.ff5f0d56a851cf5150b91e5cc5a6e584.jpg

5 minutes ago, random said:

Mikey quoting physics.

In other words, you know nothing at all about physics.

You lose, go away.

Just now, mikewof said:

In other words, you know nothing at all about physics.

You lose, go away.

Clearly, to every poster here, you lost.

95191-felicia-day-YOU-LOSE-gif-tumbl-Oa5

U.S. Navy Confirms Videos Depict ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’; Not Cleared For Public Release

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. When asked why the phrase “UAP” is now utilized by the U.S. Navy, and not “UFO,” Mr. Gradisher added, “The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

Mmmm... Word salad. Yum.

The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because we can bring ourselves to say UFO, which is equally descriptive.

I was on graveyard, and had a long run in the wire EDM, 

,  in the maintenance shack, a radio was always on, so I heard Art Bell's 1997 interview live ,,,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-confirms-3-videos-showing-unidentified-aerial-phenomena/ar-BB13h51b?ocid=spartandhp

Mars is coming.   Alternately the Cuban Air Force is more advanced then thought.  :ph34r:

The Navy pilots found an oblong object about 40 feet long hovering about 50 feet above the water, and it began a rapid ascent as the pilots approached before quickly flying away. "It accelerated like nothing I've ever seen," one of the pilots told The Times. 

The pilots left the area to meet at a rendezvous point about 60 miles away. When they were still about 40 miles out, the ship radioed and said the object was at the rendezvous point, having traversed the distance "in less than a minute," the pilot told The Times

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what those guys saw? Why is the Navy rereleasing the tic tac video just to “make sure there’s no doubt about the veracity of the videos that have been circulating” ???

let me know when one of these high dollar cameras with a decent zoom takes a 4k video...   if there was intelligence life , i would believe it would be smart enough to stay away from here..

53 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

let me know when one of these high dollar cameras with a decent zoom takes a 4k video...   if there was intelligence life , i would believe it would be smart enough to stay away from here..

Well all kidding aside, logic tells me that IF aliens were able to travel here why would they sneak around for decades occasionally secretly kidnapping a farmer in Kansas to look up his butt and then sending him home. Why would they drive around in these advanced ships/travel things and hot rod away to avoid being clearly seen..............for decades............some Star Trek "Prime Directive?" :lol: Occums Razor tells me no. We always need to imagine an explanation for things we don't understand. God and Aliens are favorites.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Toecutter's Ghost said:

anything is possible.

Some things are infinitely improbable. Say, getting a good cup of tea from a Nutri-Matic machine.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Point Break said:

Well all kidding aside, logic tells me that IF aliens were able to travel here why would they sneak around for decades occasionally secretly kidnapping a farmer in Kansas to look up his butt and then sending him home. Why would they drive around in these advanced ships/travel things and hot rod away to avoid being clearly seen..............for decades............some Star Trek "Prime Directive?" :lol: Occums Razor tells me no. We always need to imagine an explanation for things we don't understand. God and Aliens are favorites.

My thought is that we're are so screwed up that we are an intergalactic no-fly zone. The occasional sightings are hooligan alien teenagers out for a joy ride and most likely lost their driving privilege's for a few months when they got caught!

WL

• Like 1

Interesting that those videos came out a few years ago but just now being "officially released" and featured as news.  From my rather poor understanding of physics a race that would be capable of space/time travel would likely consider us a squalid, sordid termite nest.  

Those videos were officially released by the Navy in the first place. The second rerelease was the Navy clarifying that they were, in fact, official releases, in order to debunk the nay sayers (people said they weren’t Navy releases). The real question is what is the Navy up to? Why reiterate that you have video of UFOs? I don’t get it.

Maybe to justify the Space Force? :ph34r: JK JK but WTH?

18 hours ago, White Lightning2 said:

My thought is that we're are so screwed up that we are an intergalactic no-fly zone. The occasional sightings are hooligan alien teenagers out for a joy ride and most likely lost their driving privilege's for a few months when they got caught!

WL

what is a month in space time? 

2 hours ago, chum said:

Those videos were officially released by the Navy in the first place. The second rerelease was the Navy clarifying that they were, in fact, official releases, in order to debunk the nay sayers (people said they weren’t Navy releases). The real question is what is the Navy up to? Why reiterate that you have video of UFOs? I don’t get it.

look !  squirrel... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chum said:

aGdYx7G_460swp.webp

On 4/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

what is a month in space time? 

A Star Month

Remarkable Rogan interview with David Fravor, the Navy FA18 pilot involved in one of the Tic Tac incidents .. believe Fravor comes across as professional, competent and credible.. 

Fravor retort to UFO geek:  ‘I’ve chased one.’

Jeremy Corbell threw out about ten items worth a show in itself.   The guy just keeps connecting loose ends.  

Gotta laugh at the comments about the alien pilots who got spotted then getting shitcanned by the brass.