blunderfull

'Relentless' Alex Thompson

Showed up in this forum yesterday.

Try starting another topic if you like, as long as it is in Shorthanded Anarchy. ;)

36 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Showed up in this forum yesterday.

Try starting another topic if you like, as long as it is in Shorthanded Anarchy. ;)

I’m laying in bed, 12 days of antibiotics & daily visits to the Infusion Center, accompanied by chats with the local Infectious Disease grand poobah .....and now this?    Is there no justice left in this forum?  My first post nonetheless!!??   Will this mad disease ever end??

I will battle on, better - will ck pub dates before I lead everyone into such wasteful expenses of their time.

God save Queen and build this man the fastest boat.  

• Like 1

SA can also be a relentless place sometimes, Blunder, but it can also be a place that keeps you going in difficult times, they tell me.

Just ignore pests like me, and also kill those nasty bacteria as soon as you can. Get well soon, and then replace the good bacteria that were killed in the process with fermented stuff, like some good wine.

And don't forget to go sailing again to get fit and sane, it really works!

Meanwhile Alex should soon be launching what will be an amazing machine, and I am confident that my my old buddy Jason will have baked him a strong boat. Can't wait to see the first pictures and video's!

Take care!

animated-get-well-soon-image-0066.gif.f9a9b014c73fc16b597d8d424ffb2b85.gif

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

SA can also be a relentless place sometimes, Blunder, but it can also be a place that keeps you going in difficult times, they tell me.

Just ignore pests like me, and also kill those nasty bacteria as soon as you can. Get well soon, and then replace the good bacteria that were killed in the process with fermented stuff, like some good wine.

And don't forget to go sailing again to get fit and sane, it really works!

Meanwhile Alex should soon be launching what will be an amazing machine, and I am confident that my my old buddy Jason will have baked him a strong boat. Can't wait to see the first pictures and video's!

Take care!

animated-get-well-soon-image-0066.gif.f9a9b014c73fc16b597d8d424ffb2b85.gif

Thanks.   I’ve faced off with my death & it’s oddly relieving.   Every day counts.   I feel recharged.    My boat’s still there.  Much to look forward to.

Alex is a fiery guy.   That bio is a rush.

Ripper vid, mate, thanks.

Hope your recovery is uneventful.

Cheers

On 7/6/2019 at 7:10 PM, blunderfull said:

I’m laying in bed, 12 days of antibiotics & daily visits to the Infusion Center, accompanied by chats with the local Infectious Disease grand poobah .....and now this?    Is there no justice left in this forum?  My first post nonetheless!!??   Will this mad disease ever end??

I will battle on, better - will ck pub dates before I lead everyone into such wasteful expenses of their time.

God save Queen and build this man the fastest boat.  

@blunderfull Have a quick recovery. I'm pulling for you. Thanks for the rockin' video. Can't wait to see his new boat. I wonder if he'll be a "Sir" someday?

I loved watching this over the weekend during my hungover 5th of July.

To be honest... Alex seems like he has the worst "luck". He HAS accomplished much, but most of it seemed to be during the beginning of his career with nothing but sadness following (to date).

I can't wait to see the new spaceship!

On 7/7/2019 at 2:58 PM, blunderfull said:

Thanks.   I’ve faced off with my death & it’s oddly relieving.   Every day counts.   I feel recharged.    My boat’s still there.  Much to look forward to.

I wish you all the best and I hope your recovery is swift. I imagine coming face to face with the reaper and getting a reprieve changes ones perspective and priorities. All the best. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:58 PM, blunderfull said:

Feeling the Pic is fun, especially when the liquid is cold-  hang in there-