Sign in to follow this  
Troglodytarum

Trump wins again #MAGA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7233287/Trump-trumpets-appeals-court-ruling-Republican-appointed-judges-toss-Emoluments-lawsuit.html

• President was sued by Democratic attorneys general of Maryland and D.C.
  • Claimed he was violating the Constitution by accepting hotel business from foreign countries
  • Three-judge appeals court panel ruled that the AGs lacked jurisdiction to sue; all three were Republican appointees
  • They didn't rule on the merits of the case, but the Trump Organization writes annual checks to the Treasury to disgorge its foreign government profits
  • Trump took a victory lap and proclaimed the case was a product of the 'Deep State'; one more lawsuit continues, filed by hundreds of Democratic lawmakers 

By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

The ability to "meme" (which is Trog's case is the ability to mindlessly copy and paste something someone else created, fake or not) is an achievement.

I am sure thast type of thing might get you some credibility in the non-existent basement of a pizza parlor.

Set the bar low enough, even someone like Trog can slither over it.

• Like 1

There IS a mechanism to take the Chief Executive to task - IMPEACH HIM.

Just fucking do it.  Stop trying to make the courts do it.  They wont. Stop trying to make the press do it.  They can't.  Stop trying the case on Twitter.  Channel your Nike - just do it.

Make the case.  Toss it to the Senate, make them take the hard votes, and trust the voters next November.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The ability to "meme" (which is Trog's case is the ability to mindlessly copy and paste something someone else created, fake or not) is an achievement.

I am sure thast type of thing might get you some credibility in the non-existent basement of a pizza parlor.

Set the bar low enough, even someone like Trog can slither over it.

I thought she got the ban hammer.....

1 minute ago, cmilliken said:

Just fucking do it.  Stop trying to make the courts do it.  They wont. Stop trying to make the press do it.  They can't.  Stop trying the case on Twitter.  Channel your Nike - just do it.

Make the case.  Toss it to the Senate, make them take the hard votes, and trust the voters next November.

The senate won't do shit under the thump of Yurtle the Turtle.

2 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

Just fucking do it.  Stop trying to make the courts do it.  They are not. Stop trying to make the press do it.  Stop trying the case on Twitter.  Channel your Nike - just do it.

yes please try!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

yes please try!

They SHOULD!

Congress doesn't lead - it follows.  Take control of the narrative.  Present the case.  Trust the voters.

7 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

You may have this troll confused with the other troll Clean booted - kmacdonald.

2 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

They SHOULD!

Congress doesn't lead - it follows.  Take control of the narrative.  Present the case.  Trust the voters.

Yes!  Let the shitshow commence!  Let the left show their colors.  Let's get Mueller on the stand before the senate.  Let's get Comey.  Let's get Brennan.  Let's get Obama!!!!  Make them all testify before the american people!!!!

Bring it baby!!!

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7233287/Trump-trumpets-appeals-court-ruling-Republican-appointed-judges-toss-Emoluments-lawsuit.html

• President was sued by Democratic attorneys general of Maryland and D.C.
  • Claimed he was violating the Constitution by accepting hotel business from foreign countries
  • Three-judge appeals court panel ruled that the AGs lacked jurisdiction to sue; all three were Republican appointees
  • They didn't rule on the merits of the case, but the Trump Organization writes annual checks to the Treasury to disgorge its foreign government profits
  • Trump took a victory lap and proclaimed the case was a product of the 'Deep State'; one more lawsuit continues, filed by hundreds of Democratic lawmakers 

By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

giphy.gif

I hate to hurt your feelings, but you couldn't be more wrong about the status of the Emoluments case. There are three on-going lawsuits, the one that was just dismissed was for standing. The other two are moving right along and will be heard soon.

In case no one told you, the Constitution gives Congress the sole right to decide what Emoluments are. Donnie will have to answer to who the majority in Congress may be, and according to the polls, it won't be a Republican Congress. (possibly ever again)

The 4th Circuit’s dismissal of this suit leaves two other Emoluments Clause suits in place, and anyway the dismissal was only about standing. None of the results to date undercuts impeachment based on Trump’s violation of this foreign corruption clause.https://beta.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/appeals-court-dismisses-emoluments-lawsuit-involving-president-trumps-dc-hotel/2019/07/10/4a4b6190-886e-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?outputType=amp 

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I hate to hurt your feelings, but you couldn't be more wrong about the status of the Emoluments case. There are three on-going lawsuits, the one that was just dismissed was for standing. The other two are moving right along and will be heard soon.

In case no one told you, the Constitution gives Congress the sole right to decide what Emoluments are. Donnie will have to answer to who the majority in Congress may be, and according to the polls, it won't be a Republican Congress. (possibly ever again)

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

Better mechanism is to vote him out.  The senate most likely wouldn’t even take up an impeachment vote.  Meantime get his taxes investigate his money laundering subpoena his cronies, shine a little sunshine.  Excuse us if we don’t fall for the rightie impeachment bait given a complicit Senate and a ticking election clock.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Better mechanism is to vote him out.  The senate most likely wouldn’t even take up an impeachment vote.  Meantime get his taxes investigate his money laundering subpoena his cronies, shine a little sunshine.  Excuse us if we don’t fall for the rightie impeachment bait given a complicit Senate and a ticking election clock.

yeah, keep digging

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Troglodytarum said:

lw7vveswgk931.png

guess Chuckles the Reichwing Retard has found a comfortable place to take his shits under the guise of discourse.

it's a nice place to shit, isn't it.

41 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

yeah, keep digging

giphy.gif

Selfy?

1 hour ago, cmilliken said:

Stop trying to make the courts do it.  They wont. Stop trying to make the press do it.  They can't.  Stop trying the case on Twitter. 

Why would anyone go for just one strategy?   If you can't fight on multiple fronts, you're flanked. 

3 hours ago, cmilliken said:

Trust the voters.

Who do you think elected Trump?

• Like 1

Trust the forensic accountants.

When the money trail is fully followed the fat fool will be fucked. The clown will go down.

All part of Putin's brilliant play: Get Trump to fuck things up internationally and seriously divide the USA, and then totally wreck what's left of the US's image and standing by having POTUS get busted and revealed as a launderer of Russian money. 

His support will go down to about 10-15%. Nothing will change for the true believers and utter morons.

7 hours ago, cmilliken said:

The mechanism is flawed. It's designers failed to take into account partisanship, corruption and incompetence.

You have the king the system was designed to prevent.

Your founding fathers failed. They over estimated how great America could be.

30 minutes ago, Happy said:

Trust the forensic accountants.

When the money trail is fully followed the fat fool will be fucked. The clown will go down.

All part of Putin's brilliant play: Get Trump to fuck things up internationally and seriously divide the USA, and then totally wreck what's left of the US's image and standing by having POTUS get busted and revealed as a launderer of Russian money. 

His support will go down to about 10-15%. Nothing will change for the true believers and utter morons.

lulz

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The mechanism is flawed. It's designers failed to take into account partisanship, corruption and incompetence.

I disagree - I don't believe they failed at all!  There IS a mechanism for holding the executive accountable.  Where I disagree is the idea that Senators are monolithic drones.  I think they're opportunistic self-aggrandizing politicians who's livelihood depends on reading their constituents.  The case has to be made to the public - that's why it begins in the House in the first place. 

I do believe in the power of the voters.  I do believe that if a compelling case is made, the voters will call in/write in/tweet away and suddenly Turtle will be 'deeply disturbed by these new revelations... blah blah blah' and the fight will be won!  I also believe that if we're at the '..is that all you got?' phase, then the democrats don't have enough.  THAT would be a reason to shelf the idea and may be the hard truth in the end.

6 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Why would anyone go for just one strategy?   If you can't fight on multiple fronts, you're flanked. 

At some point, the center has to hold - and that center is that "Trump is unfit to be President."  Unless the goal is just to keep fighting - which is probably the deeper truth.  This has nothing to do with right or wrong - it just has to do with keeping negative news in front of voters. This 'multi-prong' strategy is nothing more than an  infinite parade of 'repeal and replace' votes, populist style.  The duopoly is predictable after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmilliken said:

I disagree - I don't believe they failed at all!  There IS a mechanism for holding the executive accountable.  Where I disagree is the idea that Senators are monolithic drones.  I think they're opportunistic self-aggrandizing politicians who's livelihood depends on reading their constituents.  The case has to be made to the public - that's why it begins in the House in the first place. 

I do believe in the power of the voters.  I do believe that if a compelling case is made, the voters will call in/write in/tweet away and suddenly Turtle will be 'deeply disturbed by these new revelations... blah blah blah' and the fight will be won!  I also believe that if we're at the '..is that all you got?' phase, then the democrats don't have enough.  THAT would be a reason to shelf the idea and may be the hard truth in the end.

At some point, the center has to hold - and that center is that "Trump is unfit to be President."  Unless the goal is just to keep fighting - which is probably the deeper truth.  This has nothing to do with right or wrong - it just has to do with keeping negative news in front of voters. This 'multi-prong' strategy is nothing more than an  infinite parade of 'repeal and replace' votes, populist style.  The duopoly is predictable after all.

I think you're talking with your heart, not your brain.

Do you think that impeachment proceedings would increase anyone's knowledge?

Do you think anyone would change their vote based on that knowledge?

Do you think more voters would get off their arses and go vote based on that knowledge?

I think impeachment will be petrol on the fire....

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Who do you think elected Trump?

The Russians and a minority of really stupid and/or racist voters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

They failed to predict the reality of political parties, and thought we would elect individuals based on their merits.   The problem with being an early adapter is failing to predict all the ways people can screw something up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Its not a minority minority and across large swaths of America they are an overwhelming majority, many of whom did not vote based on polls and belief that he could not possibly win but there were enough to get him elected, this time around there will be more voters in line for him, many will do so while publicly holding their nose and still breathing deep when no ones looking.

A sense of entitlement coupled with ignorance runs deep in America and depending on those voters to do the right thing is same as depending on god. Until the media they consume shifts trump is king.

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You may have this troll confused with the other troll Clean booted - kmacdonald.

Ah.... Yes.... But they could be twins, they're so alike...

49 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Its not a minority minority and across large swaths of America they are an overwhelming majority, many of whom did not vote based on polls and belief that he could not possibly win but there were enough to get him elected, this time around there will be more voters in line for him, many will do so while publicly holding their nose and still breathing deep when no ones looking.

A sense of entitlement coupled with ignorance runs deep in America and depending on those voters to do the right thing is same as depending on god. Until the media they consume shifts trump is king.

Take a second to consider that the vast majority of voters who voted for Trump are NOT stupid.  They are NOT racists.  They don't believe in white supremacy but they don't believe in white privilege either.  They are educated.  They have trade skills.  They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, teachers, you name it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Lark said:

They failed to predict the reality of political parties, and thought we would elect individuals based on their merits.   The problem with being an early adapter is failing to predict all the ways people can screw something up.

If I could not go to Heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all.

7 hours ago, Happy said:

Exactly. Putin has been the most effective KGB agent in history - he caused more damage to the West by playing Trump than all previous Soviet efforts.

No cold war, no gigantic weapons expenditures, no nuclear confrontations - just play a stupid fat fool and the morons who support him and accomplish everything that the previous Soviet leadership tried and failed to accomplish over more than 1/2 century.

And for pennies instead of Trillions.

• Like 1

Except Putin had not done a single documented thing aside from some ridiculous, unsuccessful Facebook campaign.

The damage was done by the clinton campaign ironically refusing to accept that Trump won fair and square which lead to 2 years of divisive investigations. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Troglodytarum said:

Take a second to consider that the vast majority of voters who voted for Trump are NOT stupid.  They are NOT racists.  They don't believe in white supremacy but they don't believe in white privilege either.  They are educated.  They have trade skills.  They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, teachers, you name it.

They want to live in an openly corrupt society.  You want to live in an openly corrupt society.  

Bribes, payoffs, stiffing people you work with (laughing at contracts), child labor,  medical care cash only, churches as profit centers, politics as a profit center with no restraints, legal prostitution, unlimited drug abuse, manipulating stock prices, check kiting, no health or safety standards, getting rid of social security, for profit prisons only, no Medicare, public education, mercenary armed forces, no taxes, for profit fire fighters, private security only....

I know I’m missing something, anybody want to add to the list of what Trog’s free society looks like?

There is a name for this- China.  And ‘patriotic’ Americans like Trog want it so bad. Trog is a suck up, and the rest of us better learn to suck up and let go of principle and morality too, because the dream is over if Trump stays in office.  

So, Trog, make your best case why we should suck up to you.

10 minutes ago, Amati said:
2 hours ago, Troglodytarum said:

They want to live in an openly corrupt society.  You want to live in an openly corrupt society.  

doctors, engineers, lawyers, teachers, you name it.

:lol::lol:

image.png.1f5f1738e886fe2c9acc388c5d08db40.png

O/K, I'll name it.

Trailer trash.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

Except Putin had not done a single documented thing aside from some ridiculous, unsuccessful Facebook campaign.

The damage was done by the clinton campaign ironically refusing to accept that Trump won fair and square which lead to 2 years of divisive investigations. 

Your statement is demonstrably false.  It's really hard to take you seriously when you say such stupid things.  I would put you on ignore, but every post I read of yours I'm reminded of what all the good, moral, intelligent and patriotic Americans are up against.  When someone like you believes 1 + 1 = 3, I'm more motivated to combat your ignorance.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Your statement is demonstrably false.  It's really hard to take you seriously when you say such stupid things.  I would put you on ignore, but every post I read of yours I'm reminded of what all the good, moral, intelligent and patriotic Americans are up against.  When someone like you believes 1 + 1 = 3, I'm more motivated to combat your ignorance.  

Trog believes that the future of the world is strongmen running corrupt nations, and anyone who believes anything different is fighting the tide of history.  His message seems to be get in line or submit.  His message is don’t be stupid.

The inevitable will be liberal enclaves, if liberals can summon up the power and force projection necessary.  And then folks like Trog will move away (in withering disgust, no doubt) to live with his own.  And the beautiful part of this for Mr Trog is that since he doesn’t believe in Global warming, he’ll be able to move anywhere!  It’s the inevitable result of his beliefs. 

6 minutes ago, Amati said:

Trog believes that the future of the world is strongmen running corrupt nations, and anyone who believes anything different is fighting the tide of history.

The one saving grace in all this shit is the simple fact that right wingers are and always have been on the losing side of history.

If the fuckwits weren't so dim and entirely ignorant of history (along with most everything else) they would have grasped that simple fact.

8 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The one saving grace in all this shit is the simple fact that right wingers are and always have been on the losing side of history.

If the fuckwits weren't so dim and entirely ignorant of history (along with most everything else) they would have grasped that simple fact.

Miami real estate will be on fire!  Come live in Florida!  Desirable low lying beachfront property is affordable!  Buy now!

49 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

As bored as I am by Trog’s repartee, I think it would be stupid to ignore him.  He is a leading edge indicator of the coming Trump ruled world, and thank God they can’t keep their mouths shut.  Think of him as a social media DEW line.

3 hours ago, Troglodytarum said:

They sure are comfortable with racism, sexism, misogyny, and xenophobia.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

And corruption!  Don’t forget corruption!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amati said:
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

And corruption!  Don’t forget corruption!

Right, you are.  How careless of me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Right, you are.  How careless of me.

There are so many things to remember.....:lol:

um, I meant things to change! :)

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Ah.... Yes.... But they could be twins, they're so alike...

The giveaway is the hair color.

715-p0TfCUL._SX425_.jpg

715-p0TfCUL._SX425_.jpg

715-p0TfCUL._SX425_.jpg

Is #5’s hair ON FIRE? :o

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The problem is that, for brief, painful periods the "right" does seize control of a society and wreaks havoc until they fail catastrophically.   From Germany and Italy on the grand scale of horror, to Kansas on the sad, pathetic end of the spectrum.

We certainly seem to be seeing this sad progression in the US, Britain also seems to be intent on digging its own grave.  

The nationalist ravings can seem so tempting, and, because they are so emotionally based, so immune to rational thought.

3 hours ago, Amati said:

Bribes, payoffs, stiffing people you work with (laughing at contracts), child labor,  medical care cash only, churches as profit centers, politics as a profit center with no restraints, legal prostitution, unlimited drug abuse, manipulating stock prices, check kiting, no health or safety standards, getting rid of social security, for profit prisons only, no Medicare, public education, mercenary armed forces, no taxes, for profit fire fighters, private security only....

I know I’m missing something, anybody want to add to the list of what Trog’s free society looks like?

There is a name for this- China.  And ‘patriotic’ Americans like Trog want it so bad. Trog is a suck up, and the rest of us better learn to suck up and let go of principle and morality too, because the dream is over if Trump stays in office.  

where do you come up with this shit?

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Amati said:

Yeah, China is the perfect name for a "free society."

You just can't make this shit up.

2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

The problem is that, for brief, painful periods the "right" does seize control of a society and wreaks havoc until they fail catastrophically.   From Germany and Italy on the grand scale of horror, to Kansas on the sad, pathetic end of the spectrum.

Nobody said it was painless.

But it is inevitable.

1 hour ago, Troglodytarum said:

where do you come up with this shit?

Over there- to your right....

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Yeah, China is the perfect name for a "free society."

You just can't make this shit up.

You are Trog?

19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Ronald K MacDonald got punted? Now that’s a pity, I enjoyed fucking with that idiot. 

Oh well, at least Randumbs back and Tedious Tom is always good for a bite.

42 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Ronald K MacDonald got punted? Now that’s a pity, I enjoyed fucking with that idiot. 

Oh well, at least Randumbs back and Tedious Tom is always good for a bite.

Clean saw a post where he mused how the girls alleging rape by Epstein were likely "ignorant drug abusing sluts" (Post #224, in this thread).

Funny how he edited out that part, after I quoted him.  Either way, it was not tolerated.

Good riddance for bad rubbish.

29 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Clean saw a post where he mused how the girls alleging rape by Epstein were likely "ignorant drug abusing sluts" (Post #224, in this thread).

Funny how he edited out that part, after I quoted him.  Either way, it was not tolerated.

I wondered what had happened there, thanks for the update. 

Are we waiting for a new sock to emerge soon?

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
8 hours ago, Troglodytarum said:

Well, sure. That's different from being a racist etc etc. I mean, sure everybody that voted for Trump hated Obama (and still hate him) but it has nothing to do with his race. They hate him primarily because it's part of their religion, and they hate his policies (although they can't really name any of his policies other than that he should take the blame for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina).

-DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, sure. That's different from being a racist etc etc. I mean, sure everybody that voted for Trump hated Obama (and still hate him) but it has nothing to do with his race. They hate him primarily because it's part of their religion, and they hate his policies (although they can't really name any of his policies other than that he should take the blame for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina).

-DSK

Damn. I forgot about that.

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That’s a bit harsh. Without ill-informed substance addicted young ladies with questionable morals, Kmac would have never got a root.

10 hours ago, VhmSays said:
11 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yup. The other day a friend was talking about someone in their family who voted Trump. The person "didn't do politics" so really only voted on soundbites and snippets and a gut feeling without looking at candidates in depth or researching issues and positions.

The friend was shocked to find out the Trump voter was completely clueless about the fact that Trump had been accused of sexual assault and harrasment. Had no freakin' idea about it. Apparently this was neither a stupid person or a virulent racist, but someone who just doesn't pay close attention and voted on instinct.

Bad instinct.

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

It would be really, really nice if we wouldn't have to send our kids to die yet again to put a stop to this bullshit though.

Too often it comes down to violence to stop them, whether in our own civil war, WWII, etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jzk said:

At the marina today...

TM.jpg

Proof of corruption?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

2 questions BD

Post 224 in this thread?  The last post before this is #62.

And is Clean back as a mod?  If so, welcome back Al.  What deal did you strike with ST?

13 minutes ago, Lark said:

Proof of corruption?

That's what I was thinking - or at least greed.

Has a 40' or 50' cruiser and still wants more.

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
22 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Unless something has changed dramatically, Clean doesn't boot people.

He may have suggested the booting to someone else as he may still have Scot's ear, but I doubt he did it himself.

Zapata is probably paying attention, there may have been reports.

14 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

2 questions BD

Post 224 in this thread?  The last post before this is #62.

And is Clean back as a mod?  If so, welcome back Al.  What deal did you strike with ST?

Sorry.  It was in the Dershowitz/Epstein thread.

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

He may have suggested the booting to someone else as he may still have Scot's ear, but I doubt he did it himself.

Post #238 in the Dershowitz/Epstein thread.

7 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Post #238 in the Dershowitz/Epstein thread.

Yeah, I get that.

My point was that even back when Clean was working for SA he didn't ban people, and he's not exactly close with SA these days. To the best of my knowledge his accounts never had that authority, though I could be mistaken. He had some moderating capabilities to edit/delete stuff though he didn't much use them.

But in all the years of moderating I don't recall Clean ever once banning someone, that was always Scot, Dawg or me and later Zapata. Clean did get involved in some discussions but he never dropped the hammer.

Of course if he HAD those powers, there's no one paying enough attention to revoke them anyway.

99.9% likely Zapata banned him. It may or may not have been from a Reported post, but credit where credit is due.

Sorry.  It was in the Dershowitz/Epstein thread.

Got it, thanks.  And good on Clean for flicking him - I've had him on ignore for years.  I just don't understand people who thrive on sinking to the lowest depths for some perverted thrill.

51 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yup. The other day a friend was talking about someone in their family who voted Trump. The person "didn't do politics" so really only voted on soundbites and snippets and a gut feeling without looking at candidates in depth or researching issues and positions.

The friend was shocked to find out the Trump voter was completely clueless about the fact that Trump had been accused of sexual assault and harrasment. Had no freakin' idea about it. Apparently this was neither a stupid person or a virulent racist, but someone who just doesn't pay close attention and voted on instinct.

Bad instinct.

Because the media that YOU consume like MSNBC, CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, and specifically NY Magazine in this case, print unverified, salacious accusations that turn out to have no merit.  Contrast that with the tearful accounts of Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, and Juanita Broaddrick whose stories don't fall apart upon scrutiny.  You didn't hear much from those women in the above.  

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

Because the media that YOU consume like MSNBC, CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, and specifically NY Magazine in this case, print unverified, salacious accusations that turn out to have no merit. 

Like that tape of Trump saying he tried to fuck a married woman and likes to grab pussy

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That's what I was thinking - or at least greed.

Has a 40' or 50' cruiser and still wants more.

Also clearly the owner is pro climate change.    

33 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Who cares as long as the idiot Kmac is gone.

Whatever works.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

imageedit_5572_6859279938.jpg

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

Because the media that YOU consume like MSNBC, CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, and specifically NY Magazine in this case, print unverified, salacious accusations that turn out to have no merit.  Contrast that with the tearful accounts of Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, and Juanita Broaddrick whose stories don't fall apart upon scrutiny.  You didn't hear much from those women in the above.  

And exactly what media do you consume?

If you need a vague, canned, bullshit non-answer, try this:  "I get my news from a variety of sources."

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

If you need a vague, canned, bullshit non-answer, try this:  "I get my news from a variety of sources."

You can figure that out from his shites.

Just now, benwynn said:

I spend time taking care of my ailing FIL. He needs to have MSNBC on all day at volume level 99+.  So there's that.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

Likely to drown out the noise emanating from your pie-hole.

18 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

I spend time taking care of my ailing FIL. He needs to have MSNBC on all day at volume level 99+.  So there's that.

It's a question I have NEVER gotten an answer to from a Trump supporter.  And, as expected, you dodged it as well.

In your judgement of mainstream media sources, the standard of truth is made up.  It's in your head. The bar is completely made up.   To put it more bluntly: You are full of shit.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I think most of Trog's media was invited to the Whitehouse for that batshit crazy conspirators and liars Social Media Summit today.

58 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's a question I have NEVER gotten an answer to from a Trump supporter.  And, as expected, you dodged it as well.

In your judgement of mainstream media sources, the standard of truth is made up.  It's in your head. The bar is completely made up.   To put it more bluntly: You are full of shit.  

It was clever, though, a nice appeal to our humanity, followed by a wry nod to an intolerable barrage of Liberal opinion every day, which, to a confirmed conservative, must be hell.  He must be a saint, no?

I hope it’s true!  It would be a nice change!  :) I want to believe....

6 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

So - what other "strategies" are appropriate in your opinion? 

That's what history, law, precedent, and sun tzu teach.  If you play on the legal limit,  you should be investigated, and if evidence of guilt exists, you should be prosecuted.  If you go over an ethical line, a believer in the good nature of human beings would assume the good people of your country would vote your ass out.   

4 hours ago, Lark said:

Proof of corruption?

For you?  I bet that is all the "proof" you need to come to the conclusions that you come to.

1 hour ago, jzk said:

For you?  I bet that is all the "proof" you need to come to the conclusions that you come to.

I think corruption is the proof we all dread.  If you really are a Libertarian, it is the proof you dread.  

Read the Mueller report.