LOL, this is not supposed to be the "Sail an ILCA and Get Coronavirus" thread?!??!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wess said:

LOL, this is not supposed to be the "Sail an ILCA and Get Coronavirus" thread?!??!

Welcome to the Asian market

18 minutes ago, Old Yeller said:

Welcome to the Asian market

Who wants to be the new builder rep over there? Lots of travel, meeting new people, shaking hands....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RobbieB said:

Who wants to be the new builder rep over there? Lots of travel, meeting new people, shaking hands....

Exotic cuisine....

Is there the same sort of over reaction over the virus on your side  of the pond in the media as there is here ? 

The facts are it’s a virus who’s death rate is slightly more than the common cold but less than flu. 

Edited by Xeon

4 minutes ago, Xeon said:

Is there the same sort of over reaction over the virus on your side  of the pond in the media as there is here ?

The facts are it’s a virus who’s death rate is slightly more than the common cold but less than flu. 

Yes and no.  The mortality rate is somewhat geographically specific.  Its not something you would want to ignore.  CDC recommended a 2 week self quarantine for returning from select areas even if symptom free. They are not prone to over-reaction; it was prudent and science based.

International Laser Coronavirus Association??

7 hours ago, tillerman said:

2020 Laser Masters Midwinters East at Jensen Beach.

yysw280238.jpg

50 Laser Standards. 29 Radials. Peter Shope won.
Some Brits were there.
https://www.sail-world.com/news/226433/Laser-Masters-Midwinters-East

Full results at https://www.regattanetwork.com/event/19903#_newsroom

7 Western Canadians. 6 from the same fleet. None bitching about ILCA. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Old Yeller said:

Paige Railey podcast

Did you listen to this? Paige is awesome!

also go Chase!!

26 minutes ago, dgmckim said:

Did you listen to this? Paige is awesome!

also go Chase!!

I did. She’s tough. Interesting when she was asked about her favorite Laser. She said the Australian hulls, but she didn’t want to get into the specifics.

Edited by Old Yeller
Blah blah blah
  • Like 1

Laser midwinters East 
Series Standing - 2 races scored

Information is provisional and subject to modification
Regatta results last updated: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:50:53 PM CDT
Click on race number to view detailed race information.

Pos Sail   Skipper Division Yacht Club    1   2    Total Pos
207144   Chase Carraway       CYC1853     1   1     2  
199544   Gage Schoenherr       US Coast Guard Academy     2   4     6  
199944   Richie Gordon       USCGA     5   2     7  
206050   Chase Burwell       CCSC     3   5     8  
184509   Christian Ehrnrooth       LYC     4   8     12  
208567   Peter McGriff       Fairhope Yacht Club     11   3     14T  
196834   Michael Pinto       USCGA     8   6     14T  
184618   Charles Anderson       Severn Sailing Association     7   7     14T  
214633   Pierre-Olivier Gagnon       CNDM / PCYC     6   10     16  
205420   Will Foox       The San Francisco Yacht Club     9   9     18  
212630   David Grace       Orient Yacht Club     12   11     23  
212597   Caleb Yoslov       San Francisco Yacht Club     13   12     25  
214912   jack baldwin       Lauderdale Yacht Club/Chicago Yacht Club     10   18/SVA*     28T  
200589   Benjamin Stevens       SFYC/KBYC/StFYC     15   13     28T  
192938   Darius MIENVILLE       Lake Forest Sailing     14   14     28T  
208102   Peter Eberley       sarasota youth Sailing     17   15     32  
170699   Drummond Koppernaes       BYSC     16   19/SVA*     35  
142491   George Macon       Crescent Sail Yacht Club     19/DNC   19/DNC     38  

3 hours ago, Old Yeller said:

Laser midwinters East 
Series Standing - 2 races scored

Information is provisional and subject to modification
Regatta results last updated: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:50:53 PM CDT
Click on race number to view detailed race information.

Pos Sail   Skipper Division Yacht Club    1   2    Total Pos
207144   Chase Carraway       CYC1853     1   1     2  
199544   Gage Schoenherr       US Coast Guard Academy     2   4     6  
199944   Richie Gordon       USCGA     5   2     7  
206050   Chase Burwell       CCSC     3   5     8  
184509   Christian Ehrnrooth       LYC     4   8     12  
208567   Peter McGriff       Fairhope Yacht Club     11   3     14T  
196834   Michael Pinto       USCGA     8   6     14T  
184618   Charles Anderson       Severn Sailing Association     7   7     14T  
214633   Pierre-Olivier Gagnon       CNDM / PCYC     6   10     16  
205420   Will Foox       The San Francisco Yacht Club     9   9     18  
212630   David Grace       Orient Yacht Club     12   11     23  
212597   Caleb Yoslov       San Francisco Yacht Club     13   12     25  
214912   jack baldwin       Lauderdale Yacht Club/Chicago Yacht Club     10   18/SVA*     28T  
200589   Benjamin Stevens       SFYC/KBYC/StFYC     15   13     28T  
192938   Darius MIENVILLE       Lake Forest Sailing     14   14     28T  
208102   Peter Eberley       sarasota youth Sailing     17   15     32  
170699   Drummond Koppernaes       BYSC     16   19/SVA*     35  
142491   George Macon       Crescent Sail Yacht Club     19/DNC   19/DNC     38  

Go Chase from D12!  I'm very familiar with a "Chase Chase" event!  Man that kid has boat speed!

On 2/20/2020 at 3:37 PM, Old Yeller said:

She was asked about her favorite Laser. She said the Australian hulls, but she didn’t want to get into the specifics.

It’s a shame that THAT is even a question that has a real answer. 

46 minutes ago, Wess said:

It’s a shame that THAT is even a question that has a real answer. 

She quickly qualified that statement by saying something like, ”but let’s be real, it’s a Laser. If you hike hard and sail smart you’ll be competitive.”  The competitive laser sailors have always identified differences in the hulls and gear. They’ve also always acknowledged that the fundamentals are more important than any subtle differences between builders. This is still the case. I would love to see the class tighten things up as much as possible. 

• Like 2

IPlore you are an interchangeable troll with Wess lol . I do hope you are happy in your mutual trollness :D

And before anyone calls me out as a ILCA fan boy . I am an exlaser owner who now owns a British moth ( look it up lol ) who is going to the RYA dinghy show to have another look at a D zero . :D

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Xeon said:

I am an exlaser owner who now owns a British moth ( look it up lol ) who is going to the RYA dinghy show to have another look at a D zero . :D

Make sure you absolutely, positively swing by the LaserPerformance stand to find all about Laser League!

LL_site_preview_85.png?v=1580153961

5 hours ago, IPLore said:

image.png.40f722dc4d112b81d76c036da4521a37.png

Wot, no ILCA's?

It seems to me that the approved builders will be able to call their boats whatever they want - correct? So if Zim do wind up building them, they get to pick something other than ILCA. I am thinking Wess Dinghy. A little poetic justice. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tillerman said:

Make sure you absolutely, positively swing by the LaserPerformance stand to find all about Laser League!

LL_site_preview_85.png?v=1580153961

Will ask if they have any class legal boats too lol 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bill4 said:

It seems to me that the approved builders will be able to call their boats whatever they want - correct?

I dont think that is correct.  They cant call them the L word or the K word without permission from the respective trademark holders.

They cant call them the Aero

They will likely be asked to call them the  "ILCA Dinghy" which is soooo boring and has the marketing appeal of a wet toilet roll.

What ILCA should really do is have a global naming competition with a fully equipped boat (formerly known as the Laser) as a prize for the best name.  It would attract a great deal of publicity and fun surrounding the appointment of new builders+ it can only come up with a better name than Eel Kuh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IPLore said:

I dont think that is correct.  They cant call them the L word or the K word without permission from the respective trademark holders.

They cant call them the Aero

They will likely be asked to call them the  "ILCA Dinghy" which is soooo boring and has the marketing appeal of a wet toilet roll.

What ILCA should really do is have a global naming competition with a fully equipped boat (formerly known as the Laser) as a prize for the best name.  It would attract a great deal of publicity and fun surrounding the appointment of new builders+ it can only come up with a better name than Eel Kuh.

Hmmm. If I do buy a new or used ILCA, no choice but to name it Sommer.

2 hours ago, IPLore said:

Or the T word (assuming that K was granted a trademark for T.)

3 minutes ago, tillerman said:

Or the T word (assuming that K was granted a trademark for T.)

It seems sensible to avoid picking at wounds that have not healed. I would avoid calling the boat formerly known as the Laser ...a Torch.

However, it is harder to protect a common language word than many imagine.  Kirby cannot own the word "Torch" for sailboats just by running around and registering the trademark. It is at least 3 years since he registered the mark and he has not built or sold any boats called Torch.

In his explanation of the class business model,  Mambo Kings posted earlier that the Viper Class Association used class funds to protect the trademark and IP of the Viper. I checked out of interest.  They do. The Class Association ownership of the trade mark and IP is as bullet proof as anything I have seen and they use a well known IP law firm out of Arizona to keep all their registrations current. It cannot be cheap. Nevertheless, this has not stopped other boat builders launching classes called the Viper. https://www.goodalldesign.com.au/pages/viper

The Viper class and their professional advisors have not sued these other boats for infringement because wisely they understand the narrow definition of their trade mark.  I have a question for @MamboKings.  Does the Viper Class collect any royalty payments for the use of its trademark outside of the boat itself, eg. clothing, paraphernalia etc ?

ERdwYblWkAAIoJK?format=jpg&name=medium

Marie-Barrue-low-res.jpg?fit=1000,666&ss

Marie Barrue from France leads 2020 ILCA Radial Women's Worlds after first day.

1518450337_ScreenShot2020-02-23at9_03_00AM.thumb.png.6fa816c4b0cf228663db512d444ad79f.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Wess’ wine expectations??

I do like wine. Both red and white.  Its one thing that ILCA does not try to attach hidden fees too!!

In terms of expectations.... I have expectations for rum.  Various ILCA lemming lost a bet fair and square (including some ILCA leadership) and should be providing me with free rum!!  Hopefully free of hidden ILCA fees!!

4 hours ago, Wess said:

I do like wine. Both red and white.  Its one thing that ILCA does not try to attach hidden fees too!!

In terms of expectations.... I have expectations for rum.  Various ILCA lemming lost a bet fair and square (including some ILCA leadership) and should be providing me with free rum!!  Hopefully free of hidden ILCA fees!!

Sorry ... my brain failed

should have written rum

15 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Sorry ... my brain failed

should have written rum

LOL I do like rum.  Had key lime pie and hot buttered spiced rum while we were sailing yesterday.  And the handle is almost empty so I do need more.  Will it be ILCA fee free rum?!

On 2/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, IPLore said:

It seems sensible to avoid picking at wounds that have not healed. I would avoid calling the boat formerly known as the Laser ...a Torch.

However, it is harder to protect a common language word than many imagine.  Kirby cannot own the word "Torch" for sailboats just by running around and registering the trademark. It is at least 3 years since he registered the mark and he has not built or sold any boats called Torch.

In his explanation of the class business model,  Mambo Kings posted earlier that the Viper Class Association used class funds to protect the trademark and IP of the Viper. I checked out of interest.  They do. The Class Association ownership of the trade mark and IP is as bullet proof as anything I have seen and they use a well known IP law firm out of Arizona to keep all their registrations current. It cannot be cheap. Nevertheless, this has not stopped other boat builders launching classes called the Viper. https://www.goodalldesign.com.au/pages/viper

The Viper class and their professional advisors have not sued these other boats for infringement because wisely they understand the narrow definition of their trade mark.  I have a question for @MamboKings.  Does the Viper Class collect any royalty payments for the use of its trademark outside of the boat itself, eg. clothing, paraphernalia etc ?

• It would not cross our mind to try and prevent the catamaran call itself the Viper. It would even occur to us and we certainly did not consult our lawyers for advice. Its an edgy name for what looks like a very edgy boat. Very cool.  Our ownership of our IP has no commercial agenda. It is a tool to help us ensure that the good folks who supply our equipment meet a certain quality, service and ethical standard so that we can have fun sailing Vipers. We are here to promote the sport of sailing not discourage it.  
  • We collect some very limited royalty income from people who are glad to support the class. If someone want to make shirts or hats for an event, they will acknowledge our trade mark and we waive any royalty.  We will prefer a sponsorship contract to a royalty contract and we are all deeply grateful to vendors who sponsor our events. Sponsors like Beacon Insurance, Gubenelli Wines, EFG Bank, Aspen Insurance, Bermuda Tourist Authority and......the co-sponsors of our 2020 NAC LiveTiles and Goslings Rum......have been generous supporters and enjoy using our logo.

viper_logo_round.jpg.e0f2dbc48288965b28a75158c0b9e15f.jpg 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, VWAP said:

No shit. Who goes to a regatta and discusses class drama? None of the sailors I know. When I am at a regatta I am focused on the racing. 

2 minutes ago, tillerman said:

Yes. They had a meeting planned apparently. But the point stands. In my experience most sailors don’t waste time at at regattas discussing class drama, especially at a major event. 

18 minutes ago, Old Yeller said:

Yes. They had a meeting planned apparently. But the point stands. In my experience most sailors don’t waste time at at regattas discussing class drama, especially at a major event. 

In my experience (Laser, Sunfish and RS Aero) it's not unusual to organize class meetings at major events. It's often the only opportunity to get a large group of the membership together to have a class meeting, hear class officers' reports, give class officers feedback, elect new officers in some cases, and discuss current issues. Of course they are usually much more positive than the EurILCA meeting in the link above.

But I agree with you that there's not usually much class politics discussion at major regattas outside those class meetings.

• Like 1

Marit is looking hard to beat.

image.png.3491d86c22a5440f981a73625d883565.png

• Like 1

https://optimist-openbic-sailing.blogspot.com/2020/02/sailing-coronavirus.html

or...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/02/04/novel-coronavirus.aspx

.....I think it started at a Mexican brewery 

Edited by Old Yeller
Add more shit

ILCA Radial Women's Worlds Day 5 Report – Marit Bouwmeester leading. Contenders for USA Olympic spot Erika Reineke and Paige Railey tied on points.

Marit-Day-5-low-res.jpg

2045969470_ScreenShot2020-02-27at8_07_13AM.thumb.png.9c089b0151ee45df051ec970d986bd0f.png

• Like 1

Tillerman you’re such an elitist! Posting the results of talented ambitious sailors. Think of the poor grassroots saps like Wess with grass stains all over their faces who are forced to subsidize this!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Old Yeller said:

Tillerman you’re such an elitist! Posting the results of talented ambitious sailors. Think of the poor grassroots saps like Wess with grass stains all over their faces who are forced to subsidize this!

Poor Wess. It's really tough down here in the grass roots. If he doesn't want to subsidize these ladies sailing ILCAs then he shouldn't buy an ILCA - he should buy an RS Aero and come to regattas with other grass roots sailors like him and me.

grassroots.jpg.597583b4428fb62560f128137bca666b.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, IPLore said:

Dinghy McDinghy Face

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, IPLore said:

"ILCA Dinghy" which is soooo boring and has the marketing appeal of a wet toilet roll.

Have a global naming competition to come up with a better name than Eel Kuh.

Liar McLiar Face Boat...

@tillerman - ILCA should give me some cash back for twisting this to the point that you gave up on that sillyt Aero toy and are back pushing the greatest fleet ever... the Laser (RIP)

And @Old Yeller - don't you owe me rum? There still ain't a new builder pushing out boats and what you can get from PSA is hugely more expensive!!

I love this place!!

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Wess said:

And @Old Yeller - don't you owe me rum? There still ain't a new builder pushing out boats and what you can get from PSA is hugely more expensive!!

I never bet anyone anything. I’m just  an innocent bystander astounded by your monomaniacal obsession.

like WC Fields I only bet on games of chance that I can control:) 

Edited by Old Yeller
Add stuff
  • Like 2

I will do most anything (legal) for rum.  In this case all I did was tell the truth when ILCA leadership wouldn't.  No new builder pushing out Lasers and no lower prices. 

• Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, Wess said:

Liar McLiar Face Boat...

@tillerman - ILCA should give me some cash back for twisting this to the point that you gave up on that sillyt Aero toy and are back pushing the greatest fleet ever... the Laser (RIP)

LOL. Stop spreading fake news that I am giving up on the Aero. I love my RS Aero.

But while following the coverage of the ILCA Radial Women's Worlds in Australia I am starting to like that ILCA sail logo more and more. The old starburst logo now looks somewhat dated to me. So kudos to the smart people at ILCA for  getting permission from members to drop the Laser name as the price for staying in the Olympics; and Bravo Zulu to whoever decided to call the boat an ILCA and to choose that cool ILCA logo.

ILCA-Dinghy-Sailing1-620x350.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tillerman said:

LOL. Stop spreading fake news that I am giving up on the Aero. I love my RS Aero.

But while following the coverage of the ILCA Radial Women's Worlds in Australia I am starting to like that ILCA sail logo more and more. The old starburst logo now looks somewhat dated to me. So kudos to the smart people at ILCA for  getting permission from members to drop the Laser name as the price for staying in the Olympics; and Bravo Zulu to whoever decided to call the boat an ILCA and choose that cool ILCA logo.

Oh well see I was saying that you are going back to your one true love the Laser (RIP).  But if its the ILCA boat that you are now in love with I can see why you are stuck in those little Aero fleets.  No way you can afford an ILCA boat.  They are about $10,000.00 per Robbie.  The ILCA class association and WS need their cut.  And you gotta go to Miami to get it.  OK that last bit ain't bad but after paying $10K for an ILCA boat you will not have any money to spend on fun down there. 

38 minutes ago, Wess said:

Oh well see I was saying that you are going back to your one true love the Laser (RIP).  But if its the ILCA boat that you are now in love with I can see why you are stuck in those little Aero fleets.  No way you can afford an ILCA boat.  They are about $10,000.00 per Robbie.  The ILCA class association and WS need their cut.  And you gotta go to Miami to get it.  OK that last bit ain't bad but after paying $10K for an ILCA boat you will not have any money to spend on fun down there. 

I will be passing through Miami next week on the way to an RS Aero regatta in the Keys but I won't be spending $10k on an ILCA. Why would any grass roots sailor pay those prices when they could get a Laser (RIP) Club Edition from LaserPerformance for $5,399? At least you know that if you give your money to LaserPerformance it will be going to a worthwhile cause i.e. Bruce Kirby.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tillerman said:

I will be passing through Miami next week on the way to an RS Aero regatta in the Keys but I won't be spending $10k on an ILCA. Why would any grass roots sailor pay those prices when they could get a Laser (RIP) Club Edition from LaserPerformance for $5,399? At least you know that if you give your money to LaserPerformance it will be going to a worthwhile cause i.e. Bruce Kirby.

Well done LOL!  Maybe that is how LPE could sell their club boats... "Support Bruce Kirby and buy a club Laser from LPE for only $5K!" 

Tiller you are a marketing genius!!

Class summary of midwinters

2020 Laser Midwinters East Championship PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 27 February 2020 16:32

Congratulations to Jackson McAliley (Laser 4.7), Chase Carraway (Standard), and Michael Burns (Radial) for their wins at the 2020 Laser Midwinters East Regatta.

Competitors saw a range of conditions over the four day events with strong winds and big seas providing challenging conditions on the middle two days.
While the Standard fleet was unusually small with only 18 competitors due to the timing of the 2020 World Championship, Chase Carraway commanded the group.
The Radial fleet at 84 competitors was large enough to warrant a fleet split to gold and silver after two days of qualification racing. Michael Burns and Nicholas Reeser battled for the win with Burns taking the top spot. Top female competitor was Amaya Escudero finishing 14th overall in the Gold Fleet. The Silver Fleet was won by Preston Weaver.
The largest Laser 4.7 Fleet ever for this regatta turned up at 41 competitors. These sailors have clearly been training hard and were up to the task of the big courses in challenging conditions. Jackson McAliley had a rough race 1 and then never looked back to take the win. The top female sailor was Lauren Russler in 10th place.
Thank you to Clearwater Yacht Club for hosting again this year.

FULL RESULTS

2 hours ago, tillerman said:

But while following the coverage of the ILCA Radial Women's Worlds in Australia I am starting to like that ILCA sail logo more and more. The old starburst logo now looks somewhat dated to me. So kudos to the smart people at ILCA for  getting permission from members to drop the Laser name as the price for staying in the Olympics; and Bravo Zulu to whoever decided to call the boat an ILCA and to choose that cool ILCA logo.

Hey!  It was the next best thing to ditching those outdated "white" sails!  Two toned at that!

2 hours ago, tillerman said:

I do like the "strikethrough" of  ̶I̶L̶C̶A̶.

It has a certain self-deprecating irony about it.

4 minutes ago, tillerman said:

I do like the "strikethrough" of  ̶I̶L̶C̶A̶.

It has a certain self-deprecating irony about it.

LOL you mean self destructive?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tillerman said:

At least you know that if you give your money to LaserPerformance it will be going to a worthwhile cause i.e. Bruce Kirby.

Without wanting to criticise this wonderfully humorous contribution, it perhaps should be pointed out that the chances of money paid to Laser Performance LLC actually contributing to damages owed to Bruce Kirby by Laser Performance (Europe) Ltd or Quartermoon Incorporated probably come somewhere between slim and none.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimC said:

Without wanting to criticise this wonderfully humorous contribution, it perhaps should be pointed out that the chances of money paid to Laser Performance LLC actually contributing to damages owed to Bruce Kirby by Laser Performance (Europe) Ltd or Quartermoon Incorporated probably come somewhere between slim and none.

I know - but why let the truth get in the way of telling a joke?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wavedancer II said:

Note that the first ten are all from different countries...

:)

Ive noticed that in the Laser class in the Olympics as well

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IPLore said:

Ive noticed that in the Laser class in the Olympics as well

Incredible! It must be rigged.

While a lot of folks spent the weekend handwringing here over what ILCA is doing, how they are doing it, who'd getting gouged, who's getting a free pass to build boats...Dear God the list just goes on... About 32 sailors in Charleston had a fantastic Laser Clinic.  16 full rigs coached by 2016 and 2020 Peruvian Olympic sailor Stefano Peschiera and 14 Radial rigs coached by 2019 Cressy Laser Champ Lucas Sawin.   It was cold, (for Charleston) but we enjoyed two full days on the water in breeze that ranged from 4-10 knots followed by long off the water debrief sessions.  Go sailing suckers!

group pic 2.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobbieB said:

While a lot of folks spent the weekend handwringing here over what ILCA is doing, how they are doing it, who'd getting gouged, who's getting a free pass to build boats...Dear God the list just goes on... About 32 sailors in Charleston had a fantastic Laser Clinic.  16 full rigs coached by 2016 and 2020 Peruvian Olympic sailor Stefano Peschiera and 14 Radial rigs coached by 2019 Cressy Laser Champ Lucas Sawin.   It was cold, (for Charleston) but we enjoyed two full days on the water in breeze that ranged from 4-10 knots followed by long off the water debrief sessions.  Go sailing suckers!

group pic 2.jpg

Yup, pretty much  no talk at the boat park these past few weeks of anything but racing and the Olympics

3 minutes ago, VWAP said:

Yup, pretty much  no talk at the boat park these past few weeks of anything but racing and the Olympics

Yup.  I didn't hear one comment regarding the state of the class.  

2 hours ago, RobbieB said:

Yup.  I didn't hear one comment regarding the state of the class.  

I heard one guy talking about it but I pushed him into the harbor and never saw him again

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RobbieB said:

Man she's a fighter!!  Now let's just hope the corona virus doesn't shut the whole thing down.

No Olympics = no revenue for WS. Think about that...

12 minutes ago, bill4 said:

No Olympics = no revenue for WS. Think about that...

You think WS and IOC would put athletes lives at risk?  Would they let them sail in a cesspool?  Oh wait; never mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wess said:

You think WS and IOC would put athletes lives at risk?  Would they let them sail in a cesspool?  Oh wait; never mind.

That will be the World Health Organization’s call. Time for you to start slagging them, Wess!

• Like 1

How nice 888 posts supporting the Laser!!! 

It also seems to be it seems to also be 
ILaserCA  supportive.

I sure hope Each of the two groups do great things for our singlehanded sailing game!!!

Wouldn’t  it be great if we had thousands of hard working dedicated people working to make our game great?!?!