Jules

Moscow Mitch

I heard Morning Joe went off on McConnell this morning for his failure to bring to a vote anything designed to protect our elections. 

But, hey.   Mitch has to keep Rusal happy or they might not build that aluminum plant in Kentucky.

Moscow Mitch...  It does have a certain ring of truth to it.

• Like 1

Scarborough neither makes enough nor contributes enough to get the Senator’s attention. To make matters worse, he is a conservative, so there is no chance of having his voice heard by anyone in The Party. 

I just watched the clip.  He rails on McConnell.  Then Donny Deutsch, a former buddy of Trump, says we now have to refer to Trump as "Criminal Trump" because he's an unindicted criminal.  They were calling on the Dems to get off their asses and go after Putin's puppets.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-moscow-mitch-kills-attempts-to-protect-us-democracy-64615493876

Mitch McConnell is the person doing the most damage to the US at this point, not tRump.  He is carrying the weight of tRump on his shoulders by blocking impeachment, he his distorting the judiciary, he is leaving the elections open for the Russians to play, he is promoting the destruction of environmental regulations.  And he is simply unrepentant and immune to protest or criticism. 

The question is really, who is he serving?  He has his power.  He doesn't seem to be greedy.  He doesn't manifest religious crackpottery like Pence. 

Is there some blackmail going on?  The Russians?  The Chinese?  Who?

• Like 2

You guys are funny...

Well, we finally heard from Moscow.  

Moscow has a super cool system of train stations.  Each one is like a different architectural museum.  It is worth riding the subway all day getting off at each stop just to see all of them.

What would you like us to do about Moscow?  Make it so Russians can't make facebook accounts?

image.png.89661221d0bb69a273fa2fb34250c4e4.png

"Putin's Mitch" Billboard Goes Up In KentuckyHART COUNTY, Ky.- A new billboard along I-65 in Hart County is raising some eyebrows.

The sign reads, “Putin’s Mitch” and features a photo of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Mad Dog Political Action Committee paid for the sign and another anti-McConnell sign elsewhere.

“That’s what our campaign is about, it’s about putting up billboards that bring awareness to some of these issues directly to the people of Kentucky,” said Claude Taylor, chairman of Mad Dog PAC.

Full article with short (1:19) video that has billboard pic:

https://www.wnky.com/putins-mitch-billboard-grabs-attention-on-interstate-65/

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

You guys are funny...

Мы бы хотели, чтобы ты трахнул себя бутылкой водки,

My by khoteli, chtoby ty trakhnul sebya butylkoy vodki,

Moscow Mitch loves Trump because Trump gives him shield while he sells America to the highest bidder. 

Moscow Mitch is the guy we need to investigate.

McConnell lashes out at media, Democrats over "Moscow Mitch" label

Zachary Basu
1 hour ago

"Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) took to the Senate floor Monday to angrily defend himself against allegations that he is doing the bidding of Russian President Vladimir Putin by blocking a series of election security bills proposed by Democrats.

"Last week I stopped Democrats from passing an election law bill through the Senate by unanimous consent, a bill that was so partisan that it only received one Republican vote over in the House. My Democratic friends asked for unanimous consent to pass a bill that everyone knows isn't unanimous and never will be unanimous. So I objected. ... Over the last several days I was called unpatriotic, un-American, and essentially treasonous by a couple of left-wing pundits on the basis of bold-faced lies. I was accused of aiding and abetting the very man I've singled out as an adversary and opposed for nearly 20 years, Vladimir Putin."

The backdrop: In the 24 hours after former special counsel Robert Mueller testified about Russian interference in the 2016 election, McConnell and several other Republicans blocked election security bills from being passed by unanimous consent on the grounds that they were partisan, and that the GOP has already take steps to improve security for the upcoming election.

Democrats and many in the media responded by questioning whether McConnell's actions would effectively amount to an invitation for Russia to interfere again in 2020. MSNBC host Joe Scarborough dubbed McConnell "Moscow Mitch," while Washington Post columnist Dana Milibank wrote a scathing op-ed accusing him of being a "Russian asset." In the op-ed, Milibank noted that McConnell had blocked attempts to pass the following bills:

A Democratic bill passed in the House that would "direct $600 million in election assistance to states and require backup paper ballots."

"A bipartisan bill requiring Facebook, Google and other Internet companies to disclose purchasers of political ads, to identify foreign influence."

"A bipartisan bill to ease cooperation between state election officials and federal intelligence agencies."

"A bipartisan bill imposing sanctions on any entity that attacks a U.S. election."

"A bipartisan bill with severe new sanctions on Russia for its cybercrimes."

The big picture: McConnell maintains that he takes seriously the threat of election interference, and that Republicans have already taken steps to strengthen security. But just last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that the Russians are "absolutely intent on trying to interfere with our elections," and that the U.S. has not done enough to deter the Kremlin from repeating what it did in 2016.

https://www.axios.com/mitch-mcconnell-election-security-russian-interference-de1db459-9cee-4e74-b578-df141356567f.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100&fbclid=IwAR3HmxH9dq-MxuYbFVLTZdGOeezyxUSuYq3HinDQwlExc4pwSqiFg6jK8K8

• Like 1

Awwww....... dey hurt his widdle feewings.

They should staple his dewlaps to his desk.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:35 AM, BravoBravo said:

You guys are funny...

I see you're all over it, so laugh it up fuck wit... but, there's nothing funny about weakening environmental protections, for example (though you might have a point about some of the less critical shit). 

in a general sense, you fkn' righties need to catch up, pull your melons out of your shit holes and learn how to connect a few dots. the fks wrong with you?

13 hours ago, badlatitude said:
"Last week I stopped Democrats from passing an election law bill through the Senate by unanimous consent, a bill that was so partisan that it only received one Republican vote over in the House. My Democratic friends asked for unanimous consent to pass a bill that everyone knows isn't unanimous and never will be unanimous. So I objected. ... Over the last several days I was called unpatriotic, un-American, and essentially treasonous by a couple of left-wing pundits on the basis of bold-faced lies. I was accused of aiding and abetting the very man I've singled out as an adversary and opposed for nearly 20 years, Vladimir Putin."

It was good of Moscow Mitch to point out only one Republican believed in protecting our elections from foreign interference.  It was also good he pointed out the bill was partisan (against Russia) and with his singular power prevented bringing yet another bill to vote that could have dramatically weakened the power Comrade Putin has over our elections.  It helped further his well-earned moniker, Moscow Mitch.

But I was saddened by his attempt to distance himself from Comrade Putin, especially after all Putin has done for the Republican Party.  Moscow Mitch should offer an apology to his comrade in arms.

We need to all help Moscow Mitch accept his real self and continue to call him Moscow Mitch until he comes to terms with who he is. 

• Like 1

Satire is often very close to the mark.

Borowitz -

Putin Denies Mitch McConnell Is Russian Asset: “He Has Never Been an Asset to Any Country”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-denies-mitch-mcconnell-is-russian-asset-he-has-never-been-an-asset-to-any-country

Excerpt -

MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Pushing back against charges that Senator Mitch McConnell is a Russian asset, the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday that McConnell “has never been an asset to any country.”

“You can scour the four corners of the globe, and you will not find a nation that would ever in a million years consider Mitch McConnell an asset,” Putin said.

The Russian President urged pundits who have called McConnell a Russian asset “to look up the word ‘asset’ in the dictionary.”

“You will find that ‘asset’ means a useful or valuable thing,” Putin said. “The only part of that definition that fits McConnell is ‘thing.’ ”

Pressing his case further, he said that it was debatable whether McConnell was even an asset to his home state of Kentucky. “Maybe compared to Rand Paul he is, but that’s setting the bar ludicrously low,” he said.

• Like 1

Poor little, sensitive Mitch. The guy has gotten rich by doing nothing except going out to dinner with lobbyists and industry reps. He has one of the cushiest jobs in the world and still gets sad when someone criticizes him. The crocodile tears are flowing.

It is so nice to have Mitch get his panties all in a bunch.  

th-3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sean said:

MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Pushing back against charges that Senator Mitch McConnell is a Russian asset, the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday that McConnell “has never been an asset to any country.”

Thou doth protest too much.

First Moscow Mitch and then Comrade Putin, coming to Moscow Mitch's rescue.  How cute.
No doubt Moscow Mitch has learned a lot from traitors like Kim Philby, possibly the best deceiver of all time.  Over 30 years before they finally caught up to Philby.  But Moscow Mitch might surpass him, if we thoroughly investigate him.

32 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Taking too many pulls on that Moscow Mule were you, Mitch?   

It's easy for people like him to trip...... Hell, it seems like he's been trippin' ever since Obama got elected.....

I find it extremely difficult to dredge up any sympathy for that weasel. 

• Like 1

Did his shell protect his neck?

Vlad usually uses poison when his assets have outlived their usefulness. Did someone not get the memo?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 6:38 PM, 3to1 said:

in a general sense, you fkn' righties need to catch up, pull your melons out of your shit holes and learn how to connect a few dots. the fks wrong with you?

Go easy on them 3 to 1 - they're not too bright.

I remember quite vividly, tripping when I was in college..... I never broke anything, except maybe the speed of dark......

On 7/29/2019 at 8:41 PM, Ishmael said:

They should staple his dewlaps to his desk.

my bassett hound  got angry when someone said he looked like Mitch.........;)

I'd give some serious thoughts and prayers after a massacre of senators.

24 minutes ago, shubrook said:

At least she’s not calling for more gun violence.

12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'd give some serious thoughts and prayers after a massacre of senators.

It would be especially ironic if it involved an AR and several large capacity mags.

Jus sayin 

6 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

And Republicans blamed hateful rhetoric from the left for the shooter's motivation. Oh, the irony.

"Well yea, we called people nazis, but we didn't expect anybody to actually believe us."

Mitch is safe. No one can stab him in the heart. He hasn't got one.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, shubrook said:

"Well yea, we called people nazis, but we didn't expect anybody to actually believe us."

"I told supporters to shoot immigrants, I didn't actually think they would do it."

14 minutes ago, shubrook said:

?? Has there been a massacre of Nazis, and I missed it?

Funny how the Republicans have come to stand up for a political party that practiced genocide, torture, ended democracy, stamped out a free press, and would have been happy to nuke the US if they hadn't been such assholes that the scientists who could have built an atom bomb for them just took the money and shuffled their feet.

With friends like these.........

- DSK

27 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Funny how the Republicans have come to stand up for a political party that practiced genocide, torture, ended democracy, stamped out a free press, and would have been happy to nuke the US if they hadn't been such assholes that the scientists who could have built an atom bomb for them just took the money and shuffled their feet.

- DSK

Of nazi's? No. Attacks on people that leftists call Nazis? Yes, hundreds. You don't get to call people names, attack them, then call the attacks justified because you called them names.

36 minutes ago, shubrook said:

Of nazi's? No. Attacks on people that leftists call Nazis? Yes, hundreds. You don't get to call people names, attack them, then call the attacks justified because you called them names.

Missing something, you are. What do you call people that march around with Nazi flags, giving the Nazi salute, and call themselves Nazis?

Other than "fine people" that is

- DSK

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, shubrook said:

Of nazi's? No. Attacks on people that leftists righties call Nazis animals and vermin? Yes, hundreds. You don't get to call people names, attack them, then call the attacks justified because you called them names.

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Missing something, you are. What do you call people that march around with Nazi flags, giving the Nazi salute, and call themselves Nazis?

- DSK

You're doing it right now. Insinuating that I think nazi's are fine people, and therefore that I am a nazi. Since it's alright to attack nazi's, it must be alright to attack me, and if I don't want to be attacked, I should be silent.

You're not well, dude.

5 minutes ago, shubrook said:

You're doing it right now. Insinuating that I think nazi's are fine people, and therefore that I am a nazi. Since it's alright to attack nazi's, it must be alright to attack me, and if I don't want to be attacked, I should be silent.

You're not well, dude.

Huh?  Where did he insinuate you were a Nazi?  Trump did say a group of white supremist were good people.  If you feel then same, then you're the one who is not well.  Seems pretty simple.  

2 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Huh?  Where did he insinuate you were a Nazi?  Trump did say a group of white supremist were good people.  If you feel then same, then you're the one who is not well.  Seems pretty simple.  

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

The was a documentary made about it “inglorious bastards”.  People stood up and cheered in the movie theatre I was in.

14 minutes ago, shubrook said:

You're not well, dude.

Everyone wishes you would be silent.

Alas....

1 minute ago, shubrook said:

You're not well, dude.

?? Please quote where I insinuate -you- are a Nazi. A Nazi sympathizer, very likely.

I don't think you have the balls to declare yourself a Nazi, but if you want to do so in safety then why not wear your SS uniform only in the home, and give your Heil Trumpfs in front of your bathroom mirror.

ww2-antifa02.jpg.34ade8600da3b35626eaa183ddab7c3d.jpg

And yeah, I'm perfectly healthy and happy, dude. A little miffed at what you assclowns are doing to my country, but I still have some hopes things will correct.

- DSK

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

?? Please quote where I insinuate -you- are a Nazi. A Nazi sympathizer, very likely.

I don't think you have the balls to declare yourself a Nazi, but if you want to do so in safety then why not wear your SS uniform only in the home, and give your Heil Trumpfs in front of your bathroom mirror.

^^ And when the rightwing nut jobs run out of debate material they go to meme-esque diversions that only prove how simple minded and ignorant they really are.  

• Like 2

"The Shining" from The New Yorker 

461074628_Theshining.thumb.jpg.99dd626ae79ecacf4a4642bdb54eedeb.jpg

• Like 6

Is that a real cover?

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is that a real cover?

Yup. And already a collector's item.

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yup. And already a collector's item.

I think that's as close as he gets to a BJ these days.

I happen to have one. Bids, gentlemen?

49 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is that a real cover?

Yes. It is on my coffee table. A work of art, don't you think?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Yes. It is on my coffee table. A work of art, don't you think?

Of course it's a work of art.

Are you a dentist? What is a 3 month old magazine doing on your coffee table?

20 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Of course it's a work of art.

Are you a dentist? What is a 3 month old magazine doing on your coffee table?

Don't get all huffy about what is art. Someone might think you're a douche bag.

As long as we're speaking en Francais, touché on the dentist bit. A friend gave it to me last week because of the article on corruption in European soccer.

I have more than one coffee table. Lots of reading to do.

4 hours ago, Bull City said:

Don't get all huffy about what is art. Someone might think you're a douche bag.

As long as we're speaking en Francais, touché on the dentist bit. A friend gave it to me last week because of the article on corruption in European soccer.

I have more than one coffee table. Lots of reading to do.

You drink a lot of coffee?

This just in...

image.png.113070b4eb84ad38c1f2652b2fc0b843.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, shubrook said:

A guilty conscience needs no accuser.

15 hours ago, Bull City said:

"The Shining" from The New Yorker 

461074628_Theshining.thumb.jpg.99dd626ae79ecacf4a4642bdb54eedeb.jpg

If that was Putin in the chair, it would be more accurate. 

Moscow Mitch is just pretending to serve Trump so he can continue his reign of terror on democracy.  The Senate leader has enormous power with his ability to decide what the Senate votes on and Moscow Mitch has used that however he pleases. 

T-shirt tells the story.

1859835752_ScreenShot2019-08-07at11_02_00AM.thumb.png.fae38317de744c7ee1d2223e00a765c2.png

• Like 1

Mitch the BItch is the scum of the earth, He doesn't care about being an American " SEND HIM BACK"

he just wants to line his pockets with what ever $$$$ the lobby will pay him. and will suck anyone cock to do it,

Starting with Wayne LaPierre, ( nra ) then Trumps ,putins and the list goes on,

also there all draft dodgers : Ttump - bone spurs

La penis - July 9, 1967 to August 15, 1967 (37 days) (medical separation,anxiety around guns, LOL