Bump-n-Grind

POS found DTS

Its like rats leaving the sinking ship..........

Standard Chartered has become the latest corporate partner to withdraw from Prince Andrew’s business mentoring initiative as pressure continues to build on both sides of the Atlantic over his ties to the child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The move by the banking multinational comes after KPMG ended its £100,000-a-year sponsorship and the Pitch@Palace website removed a page listing its corporate sponsors.

“I can confirm that we will not be renewing our sponsorship of Pitch@Palace when it expires at the end of year,” said a Standard Chartered spokesperson.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/19/prince-andrew-student-body-calls-for-royal-to-step-down-huddersfield-university-as-chancellor

Prince Andrew and his mother attend a Pitch@Palace event at St James’s Palace in London.

Mummy must be so proud of him..................

One question that seems to be completely forgotten, who was it that directed US Dist. Atty Alex Acosta to give Epstein the kid glove treatment back in 2008?   Acosta was forced to resign last summer, but never said what official made that request, or from what agency.   

11 minutes ago, pogen said:

One question that seems to be completely forgotten, who was it that directed US Dist. Atty Alex Acosta to give Epstein the kid glove treatment back in 2008?   Acosta was forced to resign last summer, but never said what official made that request, or from what agency.   

I'll be a big chunk of cash found it's way to someones secret offshore account!!

2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I'll be a big chunk of cash found it's way to someones secret offshore account!!

Or some very interesting photo opportunities were not released. I wonder where all that evidence is kept now?

2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

That was worth it just for the "You pompous nipple...".  :lol:

Take a look at at some of his other clips. Well worth it. 

Prince Andrew said he had asked the Queen for permission to withdraw for the "foreseeable future".

He said he deeply sympathised with sex offender Epstein's victims and everyone who "wants some form of closure".

The duke has faced a growing backlash following a BBC interview about his friendship with US financier Epstein.

In a statement, he said: "I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.

translation :   Mum told me to fuckoff for awhile and just bugger the serfs like all the other royals..

7 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

translation :   Mum told me to fuckoff for awhile and just bugger the serfs like all the other royals..

"Why can't you get a job like the other boys?"

9 hours ago, Ishmael said:
16 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

"Why can't you get a job like the other boys?"

I thouht "fuckeng off" wase hisse job?                                                 :)

• Like 1

Just now, Snaggletooth said:

I thouht "fuckeng off" wase hisse job?                                                 :)

I guess he thought it was fucking teens.

* Jeffrey Epstein had surveillance cameras in every room of his NYC and Little St James properties

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7357357/Jeffrey-Epstein-surveillance-cameras-room-NYC-Little-St-James-properties.html

* Prince Andrew arrives at Buckingham Palace to face the Queen - hours after she sacked him and stripped him of his £249,000 'salary' in wake of Jeffrey Epstein scandal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7710285/Prince-Andrew-smiling-waving-breaks-cover-time-Queen-sacked-him.html

1 hour ago, QBF said:

* Prince Andrew arrives at Buckingham Palace to face the Queen - hours after she sacked him and stripped him of his £249,000 'salary' in wake of Jeffrey Epstein scandal

I doubt he'll go hungry.

Probably gets money from the military.

And the serfs farming his estates.

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I doubt he'll go hungry.

I’d hope the military pull any pension payments made to him ASAP, if nothing else, to set the point of behaviour unbecoming to the service. 

To give him his due, he really pulled his weight in the Falklands.

Flew a chopper above a ship as a decoy target for Exocets.

That would be some scary duty.

Best line I ever heard about the Falklands was in a British Crime drama - "A Touch of Frost".

Frost had been saddled with a detective partner who was a PTSD burnout from that war. They were in their cups one night and the guy asked Frost what was the scariest thing he ever heard.

When it was his turn he said "Fix bayonets". :blink:

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I doubt he'll go hungry.

I read on the Daily Mail that he gets to keep his Manor, plus he’ll get an income from his mom.

Sounds almost like a Royal Family version of sleeping in his mothers basement.

16 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

To give him his due, he really pulled his weight in the Falklands.

Flew a chopper above a ship as a decoy target for Exocets.

That would be some scary duty.

Best line I ever heard about the Falklands was in a British Crime drama - "A Touch of Frost".

Frost had been saddled with a detective partner who was a PTSD burnout from that war. They were in their cups one night and the guy asked Frost what was the scariest thing he ever heard.

When it was his turn he said "Fix bayonets". :blink:

That's been called into question many times...............and still not believed by many.  Its a nice propaganda story though.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mad said:

That's been called into question many times...............and still not believed by many.  Its a nice propaganda story though.

I find it hard to believe that the British military, as incompetent as they are, would put a member of the royal family in such a position, given the Brits reverence for a bunch of inbred half wits.  But that's just my opinion.  I did think I was wrong once, years ago, but I was mistaken.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I find it hard to believe that the British military, as incompetent as they are, would put a member of the royal family in such a position, given the Brits reverence for a bunch of inbred half wits.  But that's just my opinion.  I did think I was wrong once, years ago, but I was mistaken.  

Exactly, no commanding officer is going to risk his career by getting a member of the royal family’s arse blown up!! 
It’s propaganda, nothing else apart from the lesson “that he who wins the war, gets to write the history”

• Like 1

I've never heard it denied by anyone who was there.

With all the military that was there at least one retired grunt would have blown the story long ago.

If he was simply there he was at a big risk so that idea doesn't really hold water.

3 hours ago, mad said:

Exactly, no commanding officer is going to risk his career by getting a member of the royal family’s arse blown up!! 
It’s propaganda, nothing else apart from the lesson “that he who wins the war, gets to write the history”

Did the Limeys win that one?  It was a close thing.  Not quite the mightiest navy in the world like they were a few hundred years ago, wot?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I've never heard it denied by anyone who was there.

With all the military that was there at least one retired grunt would have blown the story long ago.

If he was simply there he was at a big risk so that idea doesn't really hold water.

Maybe you don’t mix with the right flight crews, you’re never going to hear it mentioned publicly, least of all from a ‘grunt’. They’re the ones doing the real work, he’s was a flight jockey at best and an arrogant bastard as well from all reports. 

18 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Did the Limeys win that one?  It was a close thing.  Not quite the mightiest navy in the world like they were a few hundred years ago, wot?

Well technically it was a conquest/conflict in the news. Not so much won, as the poor bastard Argentinian conscripts gave up. 
not much fun freezing in a ditch with Gurkhas wondering around with bloody great knives. 

Quite possibly going into exile soon. 

The royal family is braced for more revelations about the Duke of York’s connections with Jeffrey Epstein, as the BBC prepares to air a Panorama interview with his accuser Virginia Giuffre on Monday night.

Giuffre was interviewed by the programme last month for a long-running investigation about Prince Andrew and his connections with the deceased sex offender. But before the Panorama episode was ready to air, Andrew agreed to do a disastrous sit-down interview with the rival BBC programme Newsnight.

The BBC has confirmed that the Panorama episode, called The Prince and the Epstein Scandal, will be shown in a specially lengthened hour-long edition, including Giuffre’s first British television interview regarding her meetings with the prince. She claims she was trafficked by Epstein and forced to have sex with the prince, who posed alongside her at the home of Ghislaine Maxwell in an infamous photograph.

AdvertisementHide

“It was a really scary time in my life,” Giuffre says in a brief clip issued by the BBC ahead of the programme. “He knows what happened, I know what happened. And there’s only one of us telling the truth.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/01/bbc-to-screen-interview-with-prince-andrew-accuser?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

hmmmm  looks like the royal family is about to have cooked turkey for the holidays

Meanwhile, an email has emerged this week, buried in thousands of U.S. legal documents, that was sent by the prince in January 2015 to his long-time friend Ghislaine Maxwell, who was a close associate of Epstein's. In it, the duke said: "Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts."

• Like 1

Just now, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

hmmmm  looks like the royal family is about to have cooked turkey for the holidays

Whoops, that’s embarrassing....... where’s popular for asylum seeking Dictators and disowned royalty these days?  

5 minutes ago, mad said:

Whoops, that’s embarrassing....... where’s popular for asylum seeking Dictators and disowned royalty these days?  

All of the popular ones are full to capacity.  North Korea is about the only one that has any vacancies now.  Actually it's quite appropriate since Andy is probably considered to be radioactive by now.  I wonder which of his parents gave him the stern talking too.  I say the odds are Liz let Phillip do it.

At least NK is cheap.

Just now, Ed Lada said:

All of the popular ones are full to capacity.  North Korea is about the only one that has any vacancies now.  Actually it's quite appropriate since Andy is probably considered to be radioactive by now.  I wonder which of his parents gave him the stern talking too.  I say the odds are Liz let Phillip do it.

At least NK is cheap.

Russia might take him, be a good little political coup to have him claim asylum. :)

13 minutes ago, mad said:

Russia might take him, be a good little political coup to have him claim asylum. :)

Hmm, that's possible.  There is plenty precedent for them realizing the need for political expediency.  I mean the house of Hanover became the House of Hanover in 1917.  And Battenberg became Mountbatten around the same time.  And in 1947 the Queen's hubby Phillip to be became a Mounbatten because he came from the  House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg and that just sounds a tad to German doesn't it.  

Jebus, those British Royalty have a long unsavory history, wot? 

It's all so incestuous really.  If the gene pool was any shallower, they wouldn't be able to dip out of it at all.  Which wouldn't really have  been such a bad thing actually.  They could have avoided a lot of trouble.  No wonder some of the new generation has been marrying commoners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mad said:

Whoops, that’s embarrassing....... where’s popular for disowned royalty these days?  

Well it used to be the colonies - they became remittance men but with no colonies left........

24 minutes ago, IStream said:

'Stralia, of course.

He’s gonna need somewhere with fewer extradition agreements. 

The last time a Royal got banished was Edward VIII. He got sent to the Bahamas for the duration of the war because he was a Nazi sympathizer and appeaser.

He should have had a fatal accident.

2 hours ago, mad said:

does melania have a 5 o'clock shadow?

Will  the prison guards b pardoned ?

Who has the most to lose if Epstien talked? 

Lets see what 2 people NYC's have the most clout in the city?

A lawyer representing women who say they were abused by Jeffrey Epstein has urged Prince Andrew to co-operate with an investigation into the financier.

Lisa Bloom said the alleged victims were "outraged" by the Duke of York not assisting the US authorities.

It comes after the prosecutor in charge of the US investigation said the duke had provided "zero co-operation".

The prince has said he did not witness or suspect any suspicious behaviour during visits to Epstein's homes.

He told the BBC last November that he was willing to help the authorities into the investigation of Epstein, a convicted sex offender who took his own life in a jail cell in August, aged 66, while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

However, US attorney Geoffrey Berman said prosecutors and the FBI have received no reply after contacting the duke's lawyers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51277647

5 hours ago, Sidecar said:

And where is “madame” Ghislaine Maxwell?.......“Disappeared” from the face of the earth?

B8E236C8-7AE0-4A78-94C9-2B6012AAF607.jpeg

Not bad for 58 - if she's still around.

Apparently she hasn't been heard from or spotted for quite some time.

1 hour ago, IStream said:

How about we trade that ambassador's wife who killed that kid for Andrew? Win-win.

We could throw Assange on the same plane as well if that helps the deal??;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mad said:

"The prince has said he did not witness or suspect any suspicious behaviour during visits to Epstein's homes."

Of course not.

He found exactly what he was looking for.

1 hour ago, mad said:
3 hours ago, IStream said:

How about we trade that ambassador's wife who killed that kid for Andrew? Win-win.

We could throw Assange on the same plane as well if that helps the deal??;)

That's a very generous offer but I kind of like the idea of the Equadorians slowly torturing him with a thousand minor insults for years to come. 

52 minutes ago, IStream said:

That's a very generous offer but I kind of like the idea of the Equadorians slowly torturing him with a thousand minor insults for years to come. 

They booted him out and don’t want him anymore...... free to collector, collector pays for delivery. 
Thats our best deal. 

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

Of course not.

He found exactly what he was looking for.

Rendition flight?? 

3 minutes ago, mad said:

They booted him out and don’t want him anymore...... free to collector, collector pays for delivery. 
Thats our best deal. 

I'm torn. The phrase, "there's nothing more expensive than a free boat" comes to mind...

13 minutes ago, mad said:

Rendition flight?? 

If that's code for '15 year old cuties', then yes.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, IStream said:

Seems that idea is gaining some traction.

The family of teenage motorcyclist Harry Dunn and the alleged victims of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein have united to put pressure on Anne Sacoolas and the Duke of York to “co-operate with law enforcement”.

Lisa Bloom, lawyer for six alleged Epstein victims, and Radd Seiger, spokesman for the parents of Dunn, 19, joined forces on Wednesday to call for Sacoolas to return to the UK, and for Prince Andrew to face questioning by the FBI in the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/05/jeffrey-epstein-accusers-join-harry-dunn-plea-uk-us-anne-sacoolas-andrew

A yellow school bus with a message for Prince Andrew from US lawyer Gloria Allred is seen on The Mall.

An American-style school bus has driven past Buckingham Palace with a message on the side appealing for Prince Andrew to answer questions from the FBI about his links to the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/21/lawyer-epstein-victims-prince-andrew-school-bus-buckingham-palace-fbi

So I guess there was a loaded gun in his cell when he died, any bets on how many boolits it had?

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein, is suing the late US financier's estate seeking reimbursement for legal fees and security costs, court documents say.

Ms Maxwell's complaint states that she "had no involvement in or knowledge of Epstein's alleged misconduct" and that he had promised to cover her costs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51955675

Well, the world finally caught up with Ghislaine Maxwell today. 

Arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire, and charged in New York on six counts, including two of perjury.

It ain't over yet, guys.

• Like 1

delete 

Glad they caught up with her. Why on earth would she ever come to this country knowing they were scouring the world looking for her?

I wonder who has the contract?

I predict suicide by hanging while incarcerated and no witnesses.:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wonder who has the contract?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

27 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

delete 

Glad they caught up with her. Why on earth would she ever come to this country knowing they were scouring the world looking for her?

You filled that assistant slot already?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

You filled that assistant slot already?

Ha! you are a quick one! No, she was way past her 'use by' date.

Just now, Rasputin22 said:

Ha! you are a quick one! No, she was way past her 'use by' date.

Exactamundo.  Even Da-Woody wouldn't have gone near that one.  And that's saying something!

2 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

delete 

don't think she ever left...   why go to another country when you're in one that's based on justice for the rich?

been trying to watch the netflix series on these guys, its nauseating

it is not hard to believe this woman was complicit in that whole shit show, would be awesome if she went to jail

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

it is not hard to believe this woman was complicit in that whole shit show, would be awesome if she went to jail

she probably be  "epsteined" ,  hopefully she was smart enough to grab some of the tapes of andrew and others for a get out of jail card..

20 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:
31 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

she probably be  "epsteined" ,  hopefully she was smart enough to grab some of the tapes of andrew and others for a get out of jail card..

Would be awesome if she spilled that giant kettle of beans.

yes that would be good

epstein committed suicide the day after his big immunity deal got blown up and it looked like all docs related to the deal were about to come out

maybe those docs will now come out

1 hour ago, IStream said:

Would be awesome if she spilled that giant kettle of beans.

The book, you know the one she was writing while holed up in Paris,  is probably going through editing right now.. and will be released the day she gets sentenced...  what is she going to get a year or two after a few phone calls are made to sweep this under the carpet...  which by there are we taking bets on her's?  Clean shaven, hairy landing strip or Buckwheat in a Headlock?

10 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

...which by there are we taking bets on her's?  Clean shaven, hairy landing strip or Buckwheat in a Headlock?

Why don't you take a look and get back to us on that.

She has to be major league kinky herself. 

Someone on Twitter remarked they were tired of reading "underage women." They preferred the term "child."

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:
3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

...which by there are we taking bets on her's?  Clean shaven, hairy landing strip or Buckwheat in a Headlock?

Somtimes to muche ist juste thet............  to muche.  I dointe wantte to no....saive the reporte.                     Gonig oute watch sunsette.                 :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Wouldn't touch that skank with your ten foot pole..  Bad karma and all..

2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Somtimes to muche ist juste thet............  to muche.  I dointe wantte to no....saive the reporte.                     Gonig oute watch sunsette.                 :)

Yeah but, you'll be thinking about it now that the question is out there... :lol:

5 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

don't think she ever left...   why go to another country when you're in one that's based on justice for the poor and a walk for the rich?

FTFY

• Like 1

She bought the property they arrested her at for cash back in December 2019.  She never left.

The big question is how much dirty laundry will get aired. 

I can believe that quite a few highly-compensated lawyers are on retainer now, and working quite hard in their Hamptons and Highgate mansions to protect their principals.

This one will run and run.  As long as the prosecutors aren't "bought off." 

Now, did I actually say that?  Shame on me.

Might as well be prepared I guess...

FB_IMG_1593753888950.jpg

If she has a functioning brain she has several copies of tell all letters scattered around in safe places "To be opened in the event of my death"

51 minutes ago, hobot said:

Shitshow after shitshow after shitshow....

Does anybody have a time machine I can borrow to go back to a gentler time?

Here's a fun story that connects dots;

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/jeffrey-epstein-man-in-the-middle

I guess we need a deep state to combat the freak state of trump, Barr, arms dealers, finance tricksters, Putin, etc

10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Hillary?

same one that got ep, x mayor rudy!