Sign in to follow this  
Bump-n-Grind

POS found DTS

The world is a little better this morning.

I can't wait for Trump's tweets about him.

7 minutes ago, IStream said:

Did he though?

It seems a bit convenient, no?

He was a short eyes - they don't do well in prison.

Well......prisoners don't like pedophiles..........I'd imagine they really don't like rich pedophiles. Hard to believe he wouldn't be in some sort of protective custody though given that he hasn't even been to trial yet and its so high profile. On some mild level the method/circumstances will be interesting.

On another level its a sad thing. The world is certainly better off without him or at least will suffer no ill effects from his departure. But I just shake my head when I think about how a person could let themselves sink to such a place that they suppose that behavior is acceptable. I mean you gotta look in the mirror once in a while....right? And.....I'm pretty sure you only get one trip so to squander it..............

I'll shed no tears but on some human level, the whole thing is just too bad. I hope his victims will get an opportunity to share in his estate.

He was on suicide watch.

Someone's got some 'splainin to do.

• Like 1

Just now, hobot said:

He was on suicide watch.

Someone's got some 'splainin to do.

Watch the bank accounts of everyone associated with his incarceration.

At least in this one case he was not a looser.    i'll be here all week.

From Twitter 

"If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was"

• Like 4

This sort of reminds me of the "impossible" suicide of Robert Maxwell off his yacht Lady Ghislaine near the Canaries in November 1991. He was last in touch with crew at 0430, but was later discovered to be missing, and his body was finally found in the drink.  You tell me how a pro motoryacht crew is not 100% aware of their owner's location on the boat at all times, as there are security sensors on all doors and openings.  So how he was on deck in the very early morning and went over the rail without anyone knowing is rather strange.

Incidentally Ghislaine Maxwell (for whom the yacht was named) is his daughter, and she seems to be fairly involved with Epstein.

The interconnectedness of all things.

Image result for Lady Mona K

NYT is saying that he was not on a suicide watch which raises questions based on his apparent suicide attempt in late July. 

If you want the conspiracies, the sewer next door is all over it. A lot of powerful folks are breathing easier today. 

He was given a suicide watch when he entered - it only counted down.  bada bing.

32 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

He was given a suicide watch when he entered - it only counted down.  bada bing.

Don't forget to tip your server! 

FIFY

image.png.2f42ce8430bdd5588350aabab21a62de.png

Now it's a heart attack..... How many of those has Putin arranged? :rolleyes:

As was said in PA,  I bet nobody was as surprised as he was about his suicide.

I heard that the search warrant process was just made easier. This could be a double edged sword for any co-conspirators, assuming there aren’t numerous “burglaries” in the very near future.

2 hours ago, chinabald said:

3CCB2C87-3CA3-4C74-8B3D-8326098A8B8C.jpeg

That's what I asked on another thread.

Putinized

2 hours ago, chum said:

As was said in PA,  I bet nobody was as surprised as he was about his suicide.

I heard that the search warrant process was just made easier. This could be a double edged sword for any co-conspirators, assuming there aren’t numerous “burglaries” in the very near future.

I hope he was smart enough to give tons of evidence to a lawyer to turn over to the NYT in the event of his untimely death.

It has all the hall marks of a putin style hit.

WTF is it with Americans and conspiracy theories?

He was a prominent short eyes in prison where they are the lowest of the low.

Because he was famous someone took him as a trophy.

End of.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

End of.

Party-pooper. ;)

I'm disappointed that the alleged victims won't get their day in court.

If only for their chance to say "I told you. Why didn't you believe me?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

when the current pos in the Oval Office retweets em ........well :(

you just had to know that was coming 

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

He was a prominent short eyes in prison where they are the lowest of the low.

Because he was famous someone took him as a trophy.

End of.

Basically many things we were told turned out to be lies. Viet Nam, WMDs, etc. Bad stuff tends to have an upside for somebody.

A bit early for a random prisoner hit.

1 hour ago, NaptimeAgain said:

A bit early for a random prisoner hit.

Yeah, it must have been the Clintons.

Although, if they are so efficient, why was Linda Tripp not hit? Or Paula Jones? And why couldn't their operatives even get back "The Dress"?

A lot of incompetence there.

14 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I'm disappointed that the alleged victims won't get their day in court.

If only for their chance to say "I told you. Why didn't you believe me?"

Opposite here. I’m relieved the victims don’t have to relive it all over again in front of a courtroom. 

• Like 1

The victims themselves don't seem to be happy about the "suicide" and wanted their day in court.

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Remodel said:

Epstein - Barr disease?

It's a virus, not a disease, but worthy of a golf clap nonetheless.

5 hours ago, IStream said:

The victims themselves don't seem to be happy about the "suicide" and wanted their day in court.

Part of the healing process is confirmation that what the victims thought happened, actually happened.

Acknowledgment of the crime by everyonee sure goes along way.

An Australian cartoon from today.

No photo description available.

• Like 1

i'm glad he did in a way,  think of how much money we saved..  , the networks won't be lobbing the court trial for over a year or more,   and now the focus will be on the couple of enablers that helped make it happen,  they're a big a monster as he was ..

Just now, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i'm glad he did in a way,  think of how much money we saved..  , the networks won't be lobbing the court trial for over a year or more,   and now the focus will be on the couple of enablers that helped make it happen,  they're a big a monster as he was ..

Only problem is that we will miss finding out who his friends were. Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew all seem to be likely suspects.

42 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Only problem is that we will miss finding out who his friends were. Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew all seem to be likely suspects.

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! 

1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

actually i've read his death will make warrent searches a lot easier..  i'm sure that island retreat is now an fbi headquarters..   and unless there's video  that actually makes it into evidence  or victim accusations,  nothing is going to happen

it's the two ladies who'll go down for this mess.

The Island compound will have some treasures I'm sure. I knew one of the boat skippers who ran the ferryboat out to Little St James when the first round of construction was underway. I had an opportunity to work the workers shuttle boat but they made it obvious that 'loose lips sink ships' was the policy for anyone who set foot on the Island. The weird thing is that the nice little bay on LSJ was known for ages as 'Bare Ass Bay' and the Au Natural types on St Thomas loved to raft up there on weekends. Nothing outwardly kinky, just the usual naked co-ed volleyball and letting it 'all hang out' on windsurfers. There was an old Danish fellow on a little funky Piver tri that took up full time residence there and sort of became the caretaker of the island. He looked like Gandalf with his long sunbleached white hair and beard and was tanned (all over) to a deep mahogany color and had a beautiful Swedish girl who must have been about a third of his age.  They made about the oddest couple I have ever know and I loved (lusted over) her and loved to drop in by windsurfer and spend some time with them. He was totally impervious to my lechery and she did nothing to rein in her appeal but they seemed to have a relationship that worked for them. She would come and go and then she showed up with an even more voluptuous sister who I made a real fool of chasing after. 

So I find it very fitting that Epstein should come along and buy the whole damned island and turn it into Lolita Land. I was sure that the old nudie sailor would get evicted but he had spent countless hours cleaning up the beach and coral berms that formed the beach and had created winding gravel paths lined with stones and coral and had made water catchments with old lengths of roofing tin on what was otherwise a desert island. In the five years or so of his stewardship he had created a very lovely waterfront park with nothing but his devotion and imagination. I guess that had a lot to do with his appeal to young beautiful girls, or maybe it was he was hung like a donkey...

Käss was his name and he was the antithesis Jeffery but it seems that Jeffrey saw what care he had bestowed upon the dry scrub covered island and they met and he was offered a full time 'caretaker' position along with a stipend and took care of the flora and fauna of LSJ for the 3 years or so before the initial construction of the facilities was completed. 

I couldn't help that Jeff somehow got a taste of the girlfriend along the way, the bastard...

We can only hope his lawyer has a "in case of my death open this and give it to the new york times" dossier and it happens before the organs of the state intercept it in the name of national security.

On 8/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, SloopJonB said:

Although, if they are so efficient, why was Linda Tripp not hit? Or Paula Jones? And why couldn't their operatives even get back "The Dress"?

You're talking about a woman who keeps State Department communications on the home Commodore 64. Yes, incompetence is a trait.

2 hours ago, 4ktsb said:

You're talking about a woman who keeps State Department communications on the home Commodore 64. Yes, incompetence is a trait.

Butte she promistte theire wearre northing criticalle exposed or loste.                          :)

On 8/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, SloopJonB said:

diabolical.png

• Like 2

Exactly.

Related image

• Like 4

4 hours ago, QBF said:

It seems Jeffery Epstein committed suicide, not by hanging, but by snapping his own neck, breaking multiple neck bones in the process.

suuurrrrrrrreeeeee.              i hear hillary can snap chicken necks in a heart beat..