How many of you have had your lives wrecked by seeing something or meeting someone who alters your course forever? 

For me, and millions of others to follow, this was not some fancy formulated energy drink or guru for the stars.

Henry Hoyle ________. Can you guess the name? Read my blog to find out at www.mauiglorydays.com

Capturing Maui's golden era of windsurfing, from the early pioneering days of Kailua to the big waves at Hookipa and Jaws, Maui Glory Days tells the story of the Kings and legends of the sport as it evolved from longboards to high-performances in big surf. Fictional dialogue accompanies remarkable true events of survival, from near drownings to helicopter crashes. Told by Sports Illustrated Picture of the Year (POY) award-winning photographer and filmmaker Jonathan Weston. He was the first filmmaker to take the audience along for the ride with his innovative point-of-view (POV) helmet mounted 16mm movie camera. The thrills, dangers and behind the scenes experiences are all shared in this epic tale of perseverance and survival. Remarkable images and free Wind Legends and Impact Zone movies, also produced by Jonathan Weston, are posted in accompanying website, www.mauiglorydays.com

GloryDaysPaperback3cut@0,5x.jpg

Buy a fucking ad, asshole.

I was considering and testing to see if anybody interested in windsurfing reads SA. My interests are also in "staying afloat." I do appreciate the kind sentiment and welcome, knowing the anarchy vernacular strives to exceed sailor mouth. I would give some snarky, cool comeback line, like, Pay your journalists, asshole... but I usually call people assholes to their face, not from grandma’s basement.

3 hours ago, IStream said:

Buy a fucking ad, asshole.

I adgree on manney levelles butte if HD hase a frende licke Ion Dubbine MBE, thisse mitte be goode......

Hay HD,

We reqestte you by a add, and we wointte caulle you nastey names anney moiré, or telle you fuck off.  Do you happend to haive a frende that thicks hese James Bonde with the ladeys? or bade asse licke John Wickke that wille breake bones or shattere oras with a glanse foire you?  If so, plesae sende hime onto SA.  We wille worke withem to gette the worde of you booke oute theire.

Thackes foire you conssidertione,

Snaggy                                     :)

• Like 1

Excellent as always Snaggs - I was just going to suggest he go fly a kite. 

5 hours ago, Hot Donutz said:

I was considering and testing to see if anybody interested in windsurfing reads SA. My interests are also in "staying afloat." I do appreciate the kind sentiment and welcome, knowing the anarchy vernacular strives to exceed sailor mouth. I would give some snarky, cool comeback line, like, Pay your journalists, asshole... but I usually call people assholes to their face, not from grandma’s basement.

No, you are being a grade A cunt hoping for free publicity for a book. Someone who wanted to know if there were windsurfers here would ask "are there wind surfers here".

I remember the last worthless shit who tried this.  He never did get his reviews page on AMAZON cleaned up. Something about all the homoerotic references in his book were mentioned.  Repeatedly.

Ahhhhhh.  There it is

https://www.amazon.com/MAUI-GLORY-DAYS-Return-Impact/dp/1078180458/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=Maui+glory+book&qid=1566791247&s=gateway&sr=8-2nd

And those reviews on there right now are Clearly not fake ones.

I wonder if the OP even has a girlfriend that could expose her breasts for us to admire. Would prefer not to see his mom’s. 

• Like 1

Booksales.com

I'm struggling.  Really.  My finger has hovered over the "review" button several times.  On one hand, we've got an asshole perfectly willing to shit on a community in the hopes of generating book sales for himself.  He clearly ready a "how to get started and piss people off on the internet" book before posting here and on a number of other websites.  Along with doing the usual review-padding on Amazon.  On the other hand, we have a guy who seems to actually be a decent 'artist' at his particular sport.

I'm just not vindictive enough anymore.

9 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I'm just not vindictive enough anymore.

Dointe worrey abote it, when teh time is rite youlle no when to be vindinctive.                       :)

I have a book called "How to Live On An Island" for sale. It includes things like "Use the bridge, your car won't float", "Don't catch oysters at the sewage plant" and other useful info. Anyone want one?

Not always true of brudges and cars,

As the old Volkswagen ad stated...

”If Ted Kennedy drove a Volkswagen, he’d be the President now.”

I have written a fairly short book called “How Not to Pee in Your Drysuit.” Recommended especially for newbies and windsurfers. 

5 minutes ago, 10thTonner said:

I have written a fairly short book called “How Not to Pee in Your Drysuit.” Recommended especially for newbies and windsurfers. 

That sounds like the rule "don't shit where you eat" but in a slightly more... literal fashion.

And the warm SA welcome appears again. :P

10 hours ago, Grrr... said:
15 hours ago, Hot Donutz said:

No, you are being a grade A cunt hoping for free publicity for a book. Someone who wanted to know if there were windsurfers here would ask "are there wind surfers here".

I remember the last worthless shit who tried this.  He never did get his reviews page on AMAZON cleaned up. Something about all the homoerotic references in his book were mentioned.  Repeatedly.

Ahhhhhh.  There it is

https://www.amazon.com/MAUI-GLORY-DAYS-Return-Impact/dp/1078180458/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=Maui+glory+book&qid=1566791247&s=gateway&sr=8-2nd

And those reviews on there right now are Clearly not fake ones.

oops

Careful what you ask for.

Especially around here, this place is like Karma Central

FB- Doug

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

oops

Careful what you ask for.

Especially around here, this place is like Karma Central

FB- Doug

Last time around I fully participated in the lambasting of a guy like this.

I believe my review was something along the lines of:

This is the greatest book I've ever purchased**.  The initial read was torture, the grammar atrocious, and the photography sub-par.  However I found that this book was exactly the right thickness to place under my broken kitchen table-leg.  In a world where I would rather buy a book than fix the table for my family, your book has allowed my wife and children to eat wholesome meals without having to worry about everything sliding onto the floor.  You, sir, are a saint and my family won't go hungry this week.

** I would not recommend this book for any other purpose than propping up a table.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Last time around I fully participated in the lambasting of a guy like this.

I believe my review was something along the lines of:

This is the greatest book I've ever purchased**.  The initial read was torture, the grammar atrocious, and the photography sub-par.  However I found that this book was exactly the right thickness to place under my broken kitchen table-leg.  In a world where I would rather buy a book than fix the table for my family, your book has allowed my wife and children to eat wholesome meals without having to worry about everything sliding onto the floor.  You, sir, are a saint and my family won't go hungry this week.

** I would not recommend this book for any other purpose that propping up a table.

And just think, it could have been avoided with a couple of nice tit pics

FB- Doug

2 hours ago, mad said:

And the warm SA welcome appears again. :P

We allwayes try be nice.                     :)