Sign in to follow this  
Nice!

When you've lost Fox News

After seeing some coverage of Dem activity, Trump tweet-storms against Fox News. He claims, among other outlandish statements, "We have to start looking for a new News Outlet. Fox isn’t working for us anymore!"

Guy Benson, Fox News contributer, replies via Twitter "We don't work for you."

Brit Hume, a Fox personality, similarly replies via Twitter "Fox News isn’t supposed to work for you."

While other media outlets are covering this story, there's no current mention of it on the Fox News politics page.

Someone with more time than me should create a Want Ad for the New PR Firm, qualifications include total loyalty, large TV Network presence, White People etc.

Let's call it Home On The Range

Where never is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day.  (if they are we're nuking them).    So I checked the lyrics and verse 4 works

The red man was pressed from this part of the west
It's not likely he'll ever return
To the banks of Red River where seldom if ever
His flickering campfires still burn

And with this a bit of tweaking the 1st two lines

Oh, give me a home where I buffalo rooms
Where the sheep  and the gullible pay

It's as if this was written just for Donald J. Trump

• Like 1

What's that saying?  Eventually, Trump turns on everyone?

I wonder if fux news would ever deny turtleman? I wonder if if the 'gop' could ever lose fux news?

1 hour ago, Jules said:

What's that saying?  Eventually, Trump turns on everyone?

Do you know of anyone he hasn't turned on?

(By "Turn on" I don't mean excite)

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Someone with more time than me should create a Want Ad for the New PR Firm, qualifications include total loyalty, large TV Network presence, White People etc.

Let's call it Home On The Range

Where never is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day.  (if they are we're nuking them).    So I checked the lyrics and verse 4 works

And with this a bit of tweaking the 1st two lines

Oh, give me a home where I buffalo rooms
Where the sheep  and the gullible pay

It's as if this was written just for Donald J. Trump

I'm gutted. I thought that song was by Alvin and the Chipmonks..cute. :(

Where the deer and the cantaloupe play :D

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Home On The Range

Never heard that verse before.  Thanks for that.

Donald came home, and Melania was gone,

I love Justin is all the note said.

I’ll stay in his bed, and give him great head,

And you can just Twitter all night.

Rupert Murdoch emerged from his first (only?) meeting with Trump saying "he's a fucking idiot!" (This is a matter of record, not a joke.)

When even Rupert decides enough is enough, the same Fox whores who talked Trump up will start talking him down. There will be a lot of "Many people are saying...…"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Happy said:

Rupert Murdoch emerged from his first (only?) meeting with Trump saying "he's a fucking idiot!" (This is a matter of record, not a joke.)

When even Rupert decides enough is enough, the same Fox whores who talked Trump up will start talking him down. There will be a lot of "Many people are saying...…"

Did this happen recently, has it taken this long for Rupert to cotton on,  or are the Faux numbers in decline, confirming what everyone else has known and finally confirming for Rupert that you can only push shit uphill for so long......

5 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Did this happen recently, has it taken this long for Rupert to cotton on,  or are the Faux numbers in decline, confirming what everyone else has known and finally confirming for Rupert that you can only push shit uphill for so long......

Murdoch follows the money.  Trump's last week was pretty out there.  Lots of sweaty-face speeches and mindless rambling.  No doubt Fox gets second-to-second feedback on who is tuning in or out.  Pushing Trump as the second coming is getting harder to sell.  And with far right Joe Walsh jumping in, Fox might have a back up plan already in the works.

Fox News anchor rips into Trump: 'We don’t work for you'

Cavuto curtly responded, “First of all, Mr. President, we don’t work for you. I don’t work for you. My job is to cover you, not fawn over you or rip you, just report on you. Call balls and strikes on you. My job, Mr. President, our job here, is to keep the scores, not settle scores.” 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/29/fox-news-anchor-neil-cavuto-donald-trump-we-dont-work-you/2158343001/

Oops it sounds like Donnie May have overstepped the Mark 

Bets on whether Donnie takes The we don’t need Faux news or he reduces to name calling the  Faux hierarchy and the rapidly growing thorns in his side, the anchors.

Some of the Foxy News News people are piping up...the people that nobody watches. I still don’t see the entertainers who give the Faithful their news standing up to him. 

Has either Lou Dobbs or Sean Hannity stopped throating the mushroom lately? 

Hannity and Dobbs will be the last two rats to jump ship, they will leave after Donnie ass becomes irrelevant or an impending stay in a state slammer looks imminent 

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Some of the Foxy News News people are piping up...the people that nobody watches. I still don’t see the entertainers who give the Faithful their news standing up to him. 

Has either Lou Dobbs or Sean Hannity stopped throating the mushroom lately? 

The journey of a thousand miles . . . .

Consider the nobody watches crowd the canary in the coal mine.  If they survive the folks who are watched will feel safe to stop hosannaing Donnie.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Nice! said:

After seeing some coverage of Dem activity, Trump tweet-storms against Fox News. He claims, among other outlandish statements, "We have to start looking for a new News Outlet. Fox isn’t working for us anymore!"

Guy Benson, Fox News contributer, replies via Twitter "We don't work for you."

Brit Hume, a Fox personality, similarly replies via Twitter "Fox News isn’t supposed to work for you."

While other media outlets are covering this story, there's no current mention of it on the Fox News politics page.

News outlets aren't supposed to "work" for anyone except the public interest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rum Runner said:

News outlets aren't supposed to "work" for anyone except the public interest. 

in today's world, and in yesterday's, news outlets work for the owners. But in those past days News actually sold. In today's instant-on access to info, what sells is infotainment.

Some Fox presenters, like some Republicans,  are only now coming out with mea culpa's or they've realised its their job survival and they are jumping ship like lemmings Audiences are demanding real journalism and this fawning by hannity and others can only end in disaster as they are totally discredited, but then again they've made squillions by lies, smears, distortion,  bias and racism .. they don't care. ..  

Neil will go back to spooning Trump.  It's the periodic disagreements they need to APPEAR to be fair n' balanced.

1 hour ago, scribe said:

Some Fox presenters, like some Republicans,  are only now coming out with mea culpa's or they've realised its their job survival and they are jumping ship like lemmings Audiences are demanding real journalism and this fawning by hannity and others can only end in disaster as they are totally discredited, but then again they've made squillions by lies, smears, distortion,  bias and racism .. they don't care. ..  

That’s why they are starting to attack reporters from more reputable news organizations, so they can claim “both-siderism” and “the other side is worse.”

Never mind that the offenses are, in some cases, decade-old social media posts & not the replacement of news by propaganda, they are just engaged in damage control.

Like the rest of it, it's a charade, a ruse, part of selling more stuff.

Well it got your attention didn't it?

You guys are so fucking gullible.