Sign in to follow this  
DA-WOODY

What the HELL with continued use of Plastic Straws ???

Recommended Posts

No photo description available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for plastic straws and boobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for plastic straws and tits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MakePHRFGreatAgain said:

I didn’t see any straws. 

cant stand when you order a scotch and they give you a little plastic straw  

WTF for?

What a waste 

 

It originated in the old Scottish pubs

That's for flicking the flies out of your scotch.

Wee little thieves. <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn those plastic straws!

 

il_794xN.1989498956_71v9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

side dealer on the street got bendy straws with stripes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cop chasing kid with straw in her hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MakePHRFGreatAgain said:

I didn’t see any straws. 

cant stand when you order a scotch and they give you a little plastic straw  

WTF for?

What a waste 

 

They cheap out over giving you a proper swizzle stick, with those hell-forsaken coffee stirer straws.

The swizzle stick is for when you have a cocktail with different densities, because proper bartending should usually float the lower density liquids above the higher density liquids, the swizzle stick should be as narrow as possible to allow the patron to either mix the liquids or remove the stick with as little turbulence as possible to preserve the separation.

If your scotch was straight up, there should not be a swizzle stick if it's with ice or a stone, the stick is appropriate.

One bartender puts that hell-forsaken coffee stirer in the whisky when ordered with water so a drop or two of water can be dispensed over the surface of the whisky. I get that enthusiasm, but the whisky should come with nothing in it, especially not a chunk of plastic. The glass of water should then come with a proper plastic or paper straw to  precisely dispense the water.

Given all that, it's good for all of us that Woody has brought this important concern to us, proper chapel hat pegs and dimmocks deserve paper straws ... y'know, for the environment and shit, right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

No photo description available.

finger lickin' good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if one more motherfucker puts a piece of god damn Lemon in my scotch!  When the fuck did that become a thing. They grow  lemons in Scotland? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, Dorado said:

It originated in the old Scottish pubs

That's for flicking the flies out of your scotch.

Wee little thieves. <_<

 

 

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer. When the drinks arrive they notice that all three pints have a fly in them. The Englishman just looks at his pint in disgust and pushes it away. The Irishman picks out the fly with his fingers, throws it on the floor and proceeds to drink his beer. The Scotsman picks the fly out of his pint, and holds it over the drinking saying, "Come on you little git, spit it out!" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

 

 

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer. When the drinks arrive they notice that all three pints have a fly in them. The Englishman just looks at his pint in disgust and pushes it away. The Irishman picks out the fly with his fingers, throws it on the floor and proceeds to drink his beer. The Scotsman picks the fly out of his pint, and holds it over the drinking saying, "Come on you little git, spit it out!" 

 

Aye !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gave all that up decades ago, but a rolled-up $100 bill is far classier than a plastic straw.

(And when it comes to boobs anything more than a handful is a waste. Never mind the pencil test, those monsters could hold an 8-cell Maglite in place.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Happy said:

 

And when it comes to boobs anything more than a handful is a waste. 

Udder Nonsense  . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, mikewof said:

They cheap out over giving you a proper swizzle stick, with those hell-forsaken coffee stirer straws.

The swizzle stick is for when you have a cocktail with different densities, because proper bartending should usually float the lower density liquids above the higher density liquids, the swizzle stick should be as narrow as possible to allow the patron to either mix the liquids or remove the stick with as little turbulence as possible to preserve the separation.

If your scotch was straight up, there should not be a swizzle stick if it's with ice or a stone, the stick is appropriate.

One bartender puts that hell-forsaken coffee stirer in the whisky when ordered with water so a drop or two of water can be dispensed over the surface of the whisky. I get that enthusiasm, but the whisky should come with nothing in it, especially not a chunk of plastic. The glass of water should then come with a proper plastic or paper straw to  precisely dispense the water.

Given all that, it's good for all of us that Woody has brought this important concern to us, proper chapel hat pegs and dimmocks deserve paper straws ... y'know, for the environment and shit, right?

Firstly, don't have ice with your Single Malt. A heinous practice. it holds back the flavour and aroma. Just add a drop of water, to bring out the flavours.

IF you are going to have a swizzle with your whisky, go the whole hog and get a wee brolly in it too, like a big faggot (NTTAWWT)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silent Bob

I like your post

I wish politicians would actually take care of issues and not just feel good legislation. Please tackle real issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread need more tits !!

otherwise On Topic !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this