Sean

Whistleblower

2 hours ago, lasal said:

Yeah, could be a CYA thing. Or a fuck you too thing, or both. The drug deal comment is already a classic. Bolton can't be happy about Syria either, especially after taking us out of the Iran deal. Then Trump bolsters Iran. Bolton is pissed. Trump is fucking up foreign policy all over the place.

Just a quick aside... Is your name pronounced like "LaSalle"... Or more like "nasal" with an "L instead of an "N"?

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Just a quick aside... Is your name pronounced like "LaSalle"... Or more like "nasal" with an "L instead of an "N"?

Do you speak French or Spanish? You are welcome to pronounce it as you would like.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:30 PM, Bus Driver said:

I am the Walrus.

Goo Goo G'Joob

... Well here's another clue for you all. The walrus Paul, looking through a glass onion...

Bolton makes a dubious witness. His loyalty is to himself and war. Favors dark manipulation over transparency. He may be criticizing Trump just enough to save his legacy....keep his options open. Schiff is right to be wary of this snake. Impeachment is assured without his prevarications while grandstanding as some sort of expert.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Bolton makes a dubious witness. His loyalty is to himself and war. Favors dark manipulation over transparency. He may be criticizing Trump just enough to save his legacy....keep his options open. Schiff is right to be wary of this snake. Impeachment is assured without his prevarications while grandstanding as some sort of expert.

Yes ^

I don't care for Bolton because of his views and policies and consider him dangerous when in power. I don't seem him as a crook nor devious and Trump shit on him - hell hath no fury like a Bolton scorned. I expect it to be some brutal testimony.  The cracks are opening and the inner circle is sweating - nobody wants to be the last rat to jump ship and that time is approaching.

26 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I don't care for Bolton because of his views and policies and consider him dangerous when in power. I don't seem him as a crook nor devious and Trump shit on him - hell hath no fury like a Bolton scorned. I expect it to be some brutal testimony.  The cracks are opening and the inner circle is sweating - nobody wants to be the last rat to jump ship and that time is approaching.

Yes ^ V2.0 but V1.0 is still valid Bolton is all that.

Bolton’s being cute.  Won’t testify unless ordered by a court to do so.  I don’t trust him to be a honest actor in this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Bolton’s being cute.  Won’t testify unless ordered by a court to do so.  I don’t trust him to be a honest actor in this

Yes, V3.0

You guys are killing me.

Bolton can't just bow out. So he has to testify or look even more anemic. So, he had signalled a distaste with how things played out. Unlikely to be a trick because there's really no trick to be had that I see. How could he help Trump now?

I bet we see a familiar story.

SOME truth at first, then more only after other people come forward.

They ALL think they're too smart to get caught. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 9:35 PM, d'ranger said:

Bolton is a neocon, so he has never been right about anything on which he opines and he is motivated by making money for the Best Americans by starting wars. But facts are facts and he’s a fact witness here, regardless of what a reprehensible idiot he is. 

On 11/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, Fakenews said:

I don’t trust him to be a honest actor in this

Such an odd expression.

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bolton is a neocon, so he has never been right about anything on which he opines and he is motivated by making money for the Best Americans by starting wars. But facts are facts and he’s a fact witness here, regardless of what a reprehensible idiot he is. 

I think he's in a pickle though. The current home of neocons is the GOP. It is now Trump's Own Party. For Bolton, the testifying to facts is treason. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yeah, Bolton reminds me of that scene in Beyond Thunderdome with Bolton as Auntie Entity:

What's this?!
Do you think I don't know the law?
Wasn't it me who wrote it?
And this man has broken the law.
Right or wrong, we had a deal.
And the law says,
"Bust a deal, face the wheel. "

Bolton is a neocon always wrong piece of shit but he had a deal. The fact that Shitstain busted that deal doesn't somehow re-make Bolton into any sort of patriot. He's still a piece of shit but he's now a piece of shit fact witness which will matter for naught amongst the base of ... wait for it ... SoCons. But Neocons always had this deal with SoCons. So it's hard for me now to feel any more than even a tingle of schadenfreude. I've taken morning dumps I care more about than this lovers dust up. NeoCons and SoCons will hook up in the bathroom with the lights off faster than you can say Hillary Clinton. They had this deal. They still have this deal. This won't move any needles.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:35 PM, d'ranger said:

I’m not so sure Bolton would want to spill his beans anywhere other than in his upcoming book. Keeping his powder dry $$$$

In a sense, Bolton could already be considered a whistleblower since he instructed Fiona Hill to report to WH lawyer Eisenberg that he was not involved with the "drug deal." That reporting required a description of Sondland's proclamations re Ukraine policy (that he was in charge as per the President), as well as Giulianni's efforts to pursue debunked conspiracy theories and create an irregular back channel to Ukraine outside the US dept of State. What Bolton, but especially what Giulianni and Mulvaney and others face is Trump's denials about bribery. The "call" shows me that Trump was on board with removing our diplomat and specifically laying out the need for investigations into Biden for the military aid to flow and that a WH visit was also in the cards if they played ball. If Trump successfully lies about his own role, then others are on the hook for using foreign aid to pursue what the State dept had already decided was bad information and for targeting US citizens for political gain. There was a crime here, the question is who gets responsibility for it.

48 minutes ago, lasal said:

In a sense, Bolton could already be considered a whistleblower since he instructed Fiona Hill to report to WH lawyer Eisenberg that he was not involved with the "drug deal." That reporting required a description of Sondland's proclamations re Ukraine policy (that he was in charge as per the President), as well as Giulianni's efforts to pursue debunked conspiracy theories and create an irregular back channel to Ukraine outside the US dept of State. What Bolton, but especially what Giulianni and Mulvaney and others face is Trump's denials about bribery. The "call" shows me that Trump was on board with removing our diplomat and specifically laying out the need for investigations into Biden for the military aid to flow and that a WH visit was also in the cards if they played ball. If Trump successfully lies about his own role, then others are on the hook for using foreign aid to pursue what the State dept had already decided was bad information and for targeting US citizens for political gain. There was a crime here, the question is who gets responsibility for it.

Hillary. Of course.

Giuliani Associate Says He Gave Demand for Biden Inquiry to Ukrainians

The claim by the associate, Lev Parnas, is being vigorously disputed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/nyregion/trump-ukraine-parnas-fruman.html

Excerpt -

Not long before the Ukrainian president was inaugurated in May, an associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani’s journeyed to Kiev to deliver a warning to the country’s new leadership, a lawyer for the associate said.

The associate, Lev Parnas, told a representative of the incoming government that it had to announce an investigation into Mr. Trump’s political rival, Joseph R. Biden Jr., and his son, or else Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the swearing-in of the new president, and the United States would freeze aid, the lawyer said. 

The claim by Mr. Parnas, who is preparing to share his account with impeachment investigators, challenges the narrative of events from Mr. Trump and Ukrainian officials that is at the core of the congressional inquiry. It also directly links Mr. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to threats of repercussions made to the Ukrainians, something he has strenuously denied. 

But Mr. Parnas’s account, while potentially significant, is being contradicted on several fronts. None of the people involved dispute that the meeting occurred, but Mr. Parnas stands alone in saying the intention was to present an ultimatum to the Ukrainian leadership.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Excerpt -

Not long before the Ukrainian president was inaugurated in May, an associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani’s journeyed to Kiev to deliver a warning to the country’s new leadership, a lawyer for the associate said.

The associate, Lev Parnas, told a representative of the incoming government that it had to announce an investigation into Mr. Trump’s political rival, Joseph R. Biden Jr., and his son, or else Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the swearing-in of the new president, and the United States would freeze aid, the lawyer said. 

The claim by Mr. Parnas, who is preparing to share his account with impeachment investigators, challenges the narrative of events from Mr. Trump and Ukrainian officials that is at the core of the congressional inquiry. It also directly links Mr. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to threats of repercussions made to the Ukrainians, something he has strenuously denied. 

But Mr. Parnas’s account, while potentially significant, is being contradicted on several fronts. None of the people involved dispute that the meeting occurred, but Mr. Parnas stands alone in saying the intention was to present an ultimatum to the Ukrainian leadership.

Chances are the intelligence on the meeting supports Parnas. We'll see if Barr successfully suppresses the secular analysis.

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Excerpt -

Whoops. Time to come up with yet another version of a defense. What say you, bullshitters?  Spin it up!

39 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whoops. Time to come up with yet another version of a defense. What say you, bullshitters?  Spin it up!

They’re all gone. This place just ain’t the same. 

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

They’re all gone. This place just ain’t the same. 

They’re still here, there just are no talking points on the merits. It’s all in on the distraction. Just wait until Devin and Jim crank up the clown show this week, to show us all what The Party is all about. 

• Like 1

I find it odd and amusing that the Republican leadership still wants to identify, and crucify, the whistleblower. First off, such an open request shows terrible values. And secondly, it's just a lousy idea, since that horse has left the barn. 

Trump is swinging slowly, slowly in the wind.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:50 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

C’mon boys, where’s your spirit? Lindsey Graham is giving you the talking points. C’mon now, how bout some good old fashioned bullshit?

Ah do believe Ms. Lindsey's got the vapors

On 11/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, Steam Flyer said:

Well, he hasn't really said "Yes I committed the crime of asking a foreign gov't to help my campaign" but he described the conversation in which he did so, and since has been yanked back by his keepers except for Mulvaney who said "heck yeah, we did it, get over it!"

Guys like Warbird aren't paying attention because they -know- the lamestream media is lying. And they hear the excuse monkeys on Fox etc etc saying "Witch Hunt! No Collusion.... oh wait, No Quid Pro Quo!"

- DSK

No quid pro quo........

But if there were, what? Are you honestly suggesting government corruption should not be investigated?  

28 minutes ago, warbird said:

No quid pro quo........

I'm glad we don't need it, we have bribery, extortion, abuse of office, for starters.

48 minutes ago, warbird said:

No quid pro quo........

But if there were, what? Are you honestly suggesting government corruption should not be investigated?  

Do you even know what the words "quid pro quo" mean?

You're a couple of dance steps behind anyway. Trump and his minions have all admitted that yeah, there was a quid pro quo AND it's illegal... BUT it does not rise to the level of "impeachable offense" because of (I'm not making this up) Trump's state of mind.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you even know what the words "quid pro quo" mean?

You're a couple of dance steps behind anyway. Trump and his minions have all admitted that yeah, there was a quid pro quo AND it's illegal... BUT it does not rise to the level of "impeachable offense" because of (I'm not making this up) Trump's state of mind.

- DSK

I guess you cant read. Is corruption acceptable?  The left spent 3 years looking into soviet  election collusion but when the WH suggests Ukraine investigation into 2016 collusion you lefty fucks go ballistic. Really? Pansy ass losers.

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

I guess you cant read. Is corruption acceptable?  The left spent 3 years looking into soviet  election collusion but when the WH suggests Ukraine investigation into 2016 collusion you lefty fucks go ballistic. Really? Pansy ass losers.

Do you like the way Trump shits all over veterans? I don't.

Loser? You claim to be a veteran, well Trump thinks you're a sucker and a loser because you're not smart enough to claim you have bone spurs and get out of it. He shits all over veterans every time he speaks about the military. I'm a veteran and I don't like that either.

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you like the way Trump shits all over veterans? I don't.

Loser? You claim to be a veteran, well Trump thinks you're a sucker and a loser because you're not smart enough to claim you have bone spurs and get out of it. He shits all over veterans every time he speaks about the military. I'm a veteran and I don't like that either.

- DSK

I have not yet been shit on. Of what do you speak? Did you get shit on?  Runny or firm? Did someone tell you you were shit on? Did they tell you whether it was runny or firm?  Did a trust worthy news organization tell you you had been shit on. Do you now smell shitty, they were right. If you dont smell shitty, they were wrong. Please let us know.

6 minutes ago, warbird said:

I have not yet been shit on. Of what do you speak? Did you get shit on?  Runny or firm? Did someone tell you you were shit on? Did they tell you whether it was runny or firm?  Did a trust worthy news organization tell you you had been shit on. Do you now smell shitty, they were right. If you dont smell shitty, they were wrong. Please let us know.

We finally found your field of expertise...getting shit on.  

22 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

So,...Trump didn't shit on Vets....

40 minutes ago, warbird said:

Maybe you can explain what you're talking about here.

Are you talking about the Soviet election collusion that was recently confirmed in the Roger Stone trial? Yeah that was bad but it's old news, we already know Trump did that and got away with it... for now.

Are you talking about the claimed Joe & Hunter Biden corruption? Maybe you can explain why it's bad to carry out official US policy which is also agreed on by NATO? That's what V.P. Biden was doing, he was neither disrupting US policy nor asking for a personal favor, compared to Trump who did both.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

What would you call pocketing the money from a fundraiser for veterans?

" Trump acknowledged in a legal filing that he allowed his presidential campaign staff to coordinate with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. The event was designed “to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign,” "

https://apnews.com/7b8d0f5ce9cb4cadad948c2c414afd57

Sho' izza lotta flies buzzin' aroun yo haid, boy

- DSK

2 hours ago, warbird said:

Aw fuck you’re back.  This place is much more pleasant without you.

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Trump shits on his head and tells him it’s raining.  Trumptards believe it.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Trump shits on his head and tells him it’s raining.  Trumptards believe it.

Trumptards say it's two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Thank you, Mr. Presidunce.

18 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Aw fuck you’re back.  This place is much more pleasant without you.

Never went anywhere. Just havent seen anything I felt like sharing my wisdom via comment lately.

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

Never went anywhere. Just havent seen anything I felt like sharing my wisdom via comment lately.

Let us know when you do. 

28 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Let us know when you do. 

Please don't.

39 minutes ago, warbird said:

Did you see this?

20 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
20 hours ago, warbird said:

" Trump acknowledged in a legal filing that he allowed his presidential campaign staff to coordinate with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. The event was designed “to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign,” "

Maybe you can share some wisdom on your view that Trump has not shit on veterans.

- DSK

22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Did you see this?

21 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
21 hours ago, warbird said:

Maybe you can share some wisdom on your view that Trump has not shit on veterans.

- DSK

Why do you insist on focusing on the past? ;)

That was, like, a whole day ago.  You don't expect him to own what he says for that long, do you?

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did you see this?

- DSK

From your cite

"Instead, he held a rally at the same time as the debate at which he called on people to donate to veterans’ charities. The foundation acted as a pass-through for those contributions."

...because at some other time Trump temporarily used cash from the foundation in no way correlates to those veterans charities getting or not,  the donations. AFAIK from that article.  But your fucking TDS leads to irrational claims and accusations. Your TDS is at redline, time to throttle back. Grow up. 

..and that is why I don't need to share my wisdom as often.....B)

Trump also admitted in the agreements to directing that $100,000 in foundation money be used to settle legal claims over an 80-foot flagpole he had built at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, instead of paying the expense out of his own pocket.

In addition, the foundation paid $158,000 to resolve a lawsuit over a prize for a hole-in-one contest at a Trump-owned golf course, and $5,000 for ads promoting Trump’s hotels in the programs for charitable events. Trump admitted these transactions were also improper.

As part of the settlement, Donald Trump Jr. reimbursed the Trump Foundation for the cost of the portrait.

From your cite

"Instead, he held a rally at the same time as the debate at which he called on people to donate to veterans’ charities. The foundation acted as a pass-through for those contributions."

...because at some other time Trump temporarily used cash from the foundation in no way correlates to those veterans charities getting or not,  the donations. AFAIK from that article.  But your fucking TDS leads to irrational claims and accusations. Your TDS is at redline, time to throttle back. Grow up. 

Wait, what? You read that to say that Trump  "temporarily" used cash from those charities?

image.png.37b26693c1691cab84e93563e4727db6.png

The fact is that Trump took money promised to veterans. It's one of the many frauds he committed that led to his charity being dissolved. There's a LOT of news out there on this fact. He turned over SOME of the money, later, after his theft was documented multiple times.

There's quite a few people who are deranged over Trump, but I'm not one of them.

- DSK

18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Wait, what? You read that to say that Trump  "temporarily" used cash from those charities?

image.png.37b26693c1691cab84e93563e4727db6.png

The fact is that Trump took money promised to veterans. It's one of the many frauds he committed that led to his charity being dissolved. There's a LOT of news out there on this fact. He turned over SOME of the money, later, after his theft was documented multiple times.

There's quite a few people who are deranged over Trump, but I'm not one of them.

- DSK

I am working from your cite. You are a fucking moron.... You have a very limited understanding of what you read.  Go, now, rethink what you are saying. Try again tomorrow.  PS, throttle back on your TDS PTSD.

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

I am working from your cite. You are a fucking moron.... You have a very limited understanding of what you read.  Go, now, rethink what you are saying. Try again tomorrow.  PS, throttle back on your TDS PTSD.

No matter how you "work it" the fact is that Trump took money that was donated for veterans.

I call that being a fuckin' thief, and stealing from wounded veterans is very low. Kinda disrespectful. What do you call it?

It's a fact.

- DSK

From your cite

No one wants your wisdom shared because it is blind and perverse.

Trump and family just got fined $2million for illegally “temporarily borrowing” charity donations....... The fact that it was a genuine Vet charity and not a bogus tax dodge charity makes it even more morally reprehensible.

Your Trump Denial Syndrome is at redline, time to throttle back. Grow up.

1 minute ago, Sidecar said:

Trump and family just got fined $2million for illegally “temporarily borrowing” charity donations....... The fact that it was a genuine Vet charity and not a bogus tax dodge charity makes it even more morally reprehensible.

That’s likely not a substantive “fack” in Bravo speak..

3 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

You too are a fuckimg moron. You amd all you fuckimg lefty libtards dont know the differemce between a charitable foundation and a charity, but carry on with your TDS. Too much MSM. Idiot. 

1 minute ago, warbird said:

You too are a fuckimg moron. You amd all you fuckimg lefty libtards dont know the differemce between a charitable foundation and a charity, but carry on with your TDS. Too much MSM. Idiot. 

You can’t even spell fucking properly, how can anyone expect that you could understand the difference between a legal act and an illegal one....... In your wisdom, there is no difference, it is all OK, as long as Trump does it.......

20 minutes ago, warbird said:

Take it easy on Sidecar. Trump himself was charge of a charitable foundation, and he couldn’t tell it apart from his bank account! Now he’s barred (lowercase B) from having another charitable organization in NY. 

Who knew giving was so complicated! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

No, I'M the whistleblower.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I thought you were Spartacus.

Nope, never.

27 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I thought you were Spartacus.

Definitely not. I am Spartacus.

Meanwhile it looks like Ghouliani will soon join Trumps other fixer (Cohen) in prison.  SDNY is actively investigating him for campaign finance violations, bribing foreign govt officials and failing to register as a foreign agent.

Good news!

https://www.mediaite.com/news/giuliani-reportedly-under-federal-investigation-for-possible-campaign-finance-lobbying-violations/

Pelosi looks pretty good, in how she's presenting this. We will do well with her as a leading figure. I like her tone, her approach. The depth shows in her relaxed, warm, respectful relationship with the media, in general.

The optics of exposing and traumatizing the whistleblower show all the finesse of a blunt object. Even for politics, this is a low blow for a TV tactic, IMO. I am disgusted at the level of the audience, geez. Nancy has her back up about this, in particular, she's not gonna have it.

I like this gal in fighting trim. She's gonna have a Jawarski effect.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:56 PM, warbird said:

Please explain.  What is the difference?  Why would defrauding a charitable foundation be different than defrauding a charity?  

On 11/14/2019 at 6:27 PM, Fakenews said:

Meanwhile it looks like Ghouliani will soon join Trumps other fixer (Cohen) in prison.  SDNY is actively investigating him for campaign finance violations, bribing foreign govt officials and failing to register as a foreign agent.

Good news!

https://www.mediaite.com/news/giuliani-reportedly-under-federal-investigation-for-possible-campaign-finance-lobbying-violations/

Moreover, being lawyered up, assuming he listens to his lawyers, will shut him up. His role as a fixer is thereby deader than a Col. Sander's chicken. Trump needs a new fixer, and know whoever takes that job is a fool. 

6 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Trump needs a new fixer, and know whoever takes that job is a fool. 

Sadly there still appears to be an abundance of fools.

They're looking career suicide in the eyes and going there anyway.

12 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Trump needs a new fixer, and know whoever takes that job is a fool. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I kind of like the idea of Dershowitz in the pokey.  

14 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Moreover, being lawyered up, assuming he listens to his lawyers, will shut him up. His role as a fixer is thereby deader than a Col. Sander's chicken. Trump needs a new fixer, and know whoever takes that job is a fool. 

Swap Rudy and Barr.

Rudy can kill any investigation into himself, and he'll keep the heat off of barr.

11 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Sadly there still appears to be an abundance of fools.

They're looking career suicide in the eyes and going there anyway.

You can't fix stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

You can't fix stupid. 

Either that, or Trump has something really special to offer!

46 minutes ago, Amati said:

Either that, or Trump has something really special to offer!

A pardon. Sad isn’t it.

8 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

But you can make stupid normal.

That’s pretty much already been done. I’d say 46.09% of a population comes close to qualifying as “normal”.

18 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Please explain.  What is the difference?  Why would defrauding a charitable foundation be different than defrauding a charity?  

You can look at it 3 or 4 ways. The foundation designates which charities to fund and what amount to donate. This is often a changing target. United way one week, national hitler youth the next. Niether charity has been hurt.  Trump put approximately $9 million  of the $19 million in the foundation and viewed it as borrowing back. Trump considered "the Clinton foundation pays Clinton's  with other countries money"  Maybe the "Trump foundation could pay Trump with Trump money" .:lol:

• Downvote 1

You can look at it 3 or 4 ways. The foundation designates which charities to fund and what amount to donate. This is often a changing target. United way one week, national hitler youth the next. Niether charity has been hurt.  Trump put approximately $9 million  of the $19 million in the foundation and viewed it as borrowing back. Trump considered "the Clinton foundation pays Clinton's  with other countries money"  Maybe the "Trump foundation could pay Trump with Trump money" .:lol:

Deflection from the OP,  and stupid to boot. 

No comparison between the Trump and Clinton foundations 

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/17/498154413/theres-really-no-comparison-between-the-trump-and-clinton-foundations

9 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

A pardon. Sad isn’t it.

But at least the villains can’t escape admitting guilt.  Shunning in public might be appropriate?

Well, HE viewed it as "borrowing back" but that was not his money. What do the rest of us call it when you "borrow" something that does not belong to you? Hey, loan me your car... no wait, loan me your car and the deed to your house, OK?

Much of that money, >$2mill, was pledged to veterans charities which he did not give it to.

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Much of that money, >$2mill, was pledged to veterans charities which he did not give it to.

And we all know how strongly Donnie Bone Spurs really feels about those veterans.

3 hours ago, warbird said:

The advantage there is not paying tax on what you donate and then not paying tax when it is given back. The IRS won't have a problem with that, I'm sure...

• Like 1

The Trump Foundation was on the up and up because the Clintons have a foundation. Any idiot knows that. 

16 hours ago, Mark K said:

The advantage there is not paying tax on what you donate and then not paying tax when it is given back. The IRS won't have a problem with that, I'm sure...

"Why shouldn't Trump get to do what the Clintons did?"

"Who told you that the Clintons did that?"

"Trump & Fox"

The fact that he is barred from charging for services/property to any charity in which he is involved exemplifies why the emolument clause matters.

20 hours ago, warbird said:

Maybe the "Trump foundation could pay Trump with Trump money" .:lol:

TF was set up to solicit other peoples money and provide tax write offs. Trump then used if for publicity and as his personal pocket to pay legal dues, bills and political donations. Trumps fake charity was a scam just like his fake university and he has had to pay fines and shut both down. There are a lot of Trump supporters who strive to not see, hear or read anything negative of him and remain knowingly ignorant so that they can continue to defend him but you laugh this stuff off and knowingly support his corruption.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, Swimsailor said:

“Well, this type of fraud isn’t as bad as that type of fraud.”

(likely quote from the Faithful)

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

“Well, this type of fraud isn’t as bad as that type of fraud.”

(likely quote from the Faithful)

And you would think that after his casino experience, that Trump would easily grasp the concept of non-profit.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

And you would think that after his casino experience, that Trump would easily grasp the concept of non-profit.  

Should not have read that with a mouth full of coffee.  Bravo!