2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

You guys have feed lots there? I have seen dairy farms where it's the same thing, they live in stalls eating and shitting between milking. 

Yeah, because wild animals don't need to eat

Just now, toecutter said:

Yeah, because wild animals don't need to eat

And you don't have to think - I don't remember the details but the studies show free range animals emit less, sort of like those big fat folks at the all you can eat buffet.

7 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

I read that humans emit hydrogen not methane. What do O'possums emit?

We don't have o'possums in Oz. The Koala's ate them all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

And you don't have to think - I don't remember the details but the studies show free range animals emit less, sort of like those big fat folks at the all you can eat buffet.

So you hang around buffets full of big fat farting folks huh? Birds of a feather....

9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

If I had mentioned you then yes I would be wrong. I get that most of PA would be boring to non US folks (although a number still post there). My point was that since 2005 when I started here then have been a number of climate threads and almost none of those posting here participated. You are one of those who even when I disagree with base your writings on facts rather than emotions so respect.  And again, I did not support nor vote for Trump and did my best to warn anyone who would listen and frankly have lost friends that just won't shut up about how wonderful, patriotic and brave he is. I don't engage these folks and just let it go at we can agree to disagree, it's not going to end well (it isn't) and let it go. This includes close family members.  The RW media has had a campaign for decades to brainwash - read up on Lee Atwater who started it and has been followed by Karl Rove, Rush Limpbough and all the clowns who imitate him. Ya'll don't get the AM radio hacks who scream about the evils of liberals and democrats daily. 

This too shall pass although as painful as a kidney stone.

I waded into this when I tired of the constant ad hominem attacks on Greta who had the audacity to tell adults to listen to the scientists.  There is a problem and much of the solution has to come from technology and innovation which requires support of the populations affected. We can all do our parts but it's a global issue and requires changes not effective on a local level.

You still here flapping you're digital lips. 

4 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

You still here flapping you're digital lips. 

It's funny how stupid dranged is. Still can't understand to people can listen to and accept what scientist have to say, whilst being against the loony left and the way they are pushing the message through an arrogant unfeeling (because of her autism spectrum condition) 16 year old. Until noted and unbiased scientists and not an uneducated 16 year old sixteen year old tells us to panic, there is no need to go overboard. Certain countries need to stop dragging their feet whilst others must stop hiding behind a 3rd world status and d'ranger should just go and fuck himself.

• Like 2

Keep in mind that he stopped talking to “friends” after they disagreed with his views. They were his friends before they were “Trump fans”, but couldn’t let them have their views on politics and his friendship. There was a lot of that in the US in 2016. 

• Like 1

I went over to PA for a look. I don’t spend much time there anymore. Same old shit. 20 threads on how trump should be jailed, 10 on Guns and the odd religious baiter. With Tommy Gun trying to steer them all around to dogballs. This is a test to see if it works outside of that shithole. 

• Like 2

It works!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

It's funny how stupid dranged is. Still can't understand to people can listen to and accept what scientist have to say, whilst being against the loony left and the way they are pushing the message through an arrogant unfeeling (because of her autism spectrum condition) 16 year old. Until noted and unbiased scientists and not an uneducated 16 year old sixteen year old tells us to panic, there is no need to go overboard. Certain countries need to stop dragging their feet whilst others must stop hiding behind a 3rd world status and d'ranger should just go and fuck himself.

So, you really haven't read the IPCC reports.  Here's the one that everyone is talking about.  It compares the impact on the biosphere of keeping the global temperature rise to 1.5 degrees instead of 2.0 degrees. Assuming that "noted and unbiased scientists" isn't simply "scientists that agree with my opinions on climate change", it might be worth your while.

https://www.ipcc.ch/srocc/home/

You seem to still be focused on shooting the messenger - time to spend more time on the message.

10 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

So, you really haven't read the IPCC reports.  Here's the one that everyone is talking about.  It compares the impact on the biosphere of keeping the global temperature rise to 1.5 degrees instead of 2.0 degrees. Assuming that "noted and unbiased scientists" isn't simply "scientists that agree with my opinions on climate change", it might be worth your while.

You seem to still be focused on shooting the messenger - time to spend more time on the message.

but, this thread is about the messenger

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

This has been linked before. Again, I know you were way late to the party. I assume you were busy working on the urinal ban(https://pjmedia.com/trending/portland-bans-urinals-in-195m-gender-neutral-remodel-of-government-building/) but the grown ups have already read over this. 

Theres a LOT of speculation regarding the IPCC's actual validity, and an entire ecosystem of jobs that survives on fear mongering alone. In fact, that is precisely what this thread is about; how not to get a message across. 

20 minutes ago, Saint Greta said:

What’s PA?

It's a circle-jerk populated by old men shouting at clouds. Oh, and one old biddy that get's moist over all things American. And D'ranged bloviating from on high...

13 minutes ago, bodega87 said:

...blah blah blah....

Theres a LOT of speculation regarding the IPCC's actual validity, and an entire ecosystem of jobs that survives on fear mongering alone. In fact, that is precisely what this thread is about; how not to get a message across. 

Image result for viral climate change meme what if we made a better world

All the speculation you are referring to is not among scientists, it is among lay people, usually those with a vested interest in the status quo.

BTW, if you are busy shooting messengers, you better shoot this one too.  They seem to be multiplying.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/why-teen-climate-activist-alexandria-villasenor-is-suin-1838370232

36 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Well some of you messengers get off on having another mans dogballs in their mouth.

12 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

All the speculation you are referring to is not among scientists, it is among lay people, usually those with a vested interest in the status quo.

BTW, if you are busy shooting messengers, you better shoot this one too.  They seem to be multiplying.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/why-teen-climate-activist-alexandria-villasenor-is-suin-1838370232

That is a fairly typically ignorant view on the matter.  Boilerplate "useful-idiot" stance.

All of those good things come at a cost. 

28 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Climate change isn't a hoax. It's a scam. So what if we spent trillions on a scam?

I'll guess pretty much the same thing that happens to people that western union their life savings to same. Only on a greater scale.

20 minutes ago, duncan (the other one) said:

That is a fairly typically ignorant view on the matter.  Boilerplate "useful-idiot" stance.

All of those good things come at a cost. 

And what would that be? Inquiring minds want to know.  

BTW, you haven't said anything that contradicts my thesis.  You've simply attacked it with vitriol.  Find me anything that suggests there is a large amount of speculation among scientists about the validity of the IPCC report, which, if you were following, is where we started in today's discussion.  Note that a link to a single scientist won't do - you need evidence that a large number of qualified scientists (i.e. climatologists) are questioning the IPCC.  If you can't find it, my statement is true, except perhaps for the speculation about the vested interests.

1 minute ago, Hole In The Kite said:

And what would that be? Inquiring minds want to know.  

BTW, you haven't said anything that contradicts my thesis.  You've simply attacked it with vitriol.  Find me anything that suggests there is a large amount of speculation among scientists about the validity of the IPCC report, which, if you were following, is where we started in today's discussion.  Note a link to a single scientist won't do - you need evidence that a large number of scientists are questioning the IPCC.  If you can't find it, my statement is true, except perhaps for the speculation about the vested interests.

I dunno, how about having to continue to burn cow dung for cooking and heating in India, or old people dying due to spiralling heating costs in the first world?

If you want "clean water, air and healthy children", you enable them to generate cheap and reliable energy.  That's unless you're just forgetting about everyone not of the first world.

btw - I don't see any vitriol. In case you misunderstood, I was attacking the cartoon.

52 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Similar to a lot of the ideas put forth from the "educated" left, these things cost money. They cost time. They cost a LOT of money and time. You don't wave a magic wand and everything gets better. You don't get free healthcare for everyone, you don't get rid of gun violence, and you don't get free education. You certainly don't shout and whinge and get solutions to whatever climate change is coming by following a 16 year old girl and crying. Some people live in the real world where solutions require thinking and action, and that takes time, a shit load of money and reasonable minds. If it really were as simple as your cartoon suggests, why hasn't it been accomplished already? (Because it is not that simple)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Suing the world. Hahahaha. Well five countries. Have you seen the five countries on the list. Maybe they mistyped their question into google:

'what five countries could we sue about climate change that would help make us look like really dumb, immature kids that still need to grow the fuck up?'

Hahahaha. You really have hole in your kite if you think this will fly.

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

We can all do our parts but it's a global issue and requires changes not effective on a local level.

This I can agree with. People can do what makes them feel better but it is tiny and overall rather useless. The answers are big, complex and will need a global answer. This is unlikely to happen until it the effect is big enough to make present enemies be willing to get into bed.

The cries of listen to the scientists will not help, just make more people scared.

3 minutes ago, Keith said:

Musical interlude

How could you be so insensitive. Big yellow taxis use lots of fossil fuel.

Maybe big yellow tesla?

1 hour ago, charisma94 said:

It's a circle-jerk populated by old  to old to sail  or never sailed men shouting at clouds. Oh, and one old biddy that get's moist over all things American. And D'ranged bloviating from on high...

Fixed

• Like 1

Television’s Weather Channel wades into climate debate with hour-long special

Special will include interviews with nine U.S. presidential candidates

https://www.coastmountainnews.com/national-news/televisions-weather-channel-wades-into-climate-debate-with-hour-long-special/

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

Suing the world. Hahahaha. Well five countries. Have you seen the five countries on the list. Maybe they mistyped their question into google:

'what five countries could we sue about climate change that would help make us look like really dumb, immature kids that still need to grow the fuck up?'

Hahahaha. You really have hole in your kite if you think this will fly.

No, I don't think it will fly, but it is an interesting approach.  The fact that they got it started at all is interesting in itself.  I'm surprised that they aren't suing Canada, given that we have the highest per capita energy use in the world, and we are the seventh largest emitter.   We just had an election and with one exception all the party platforms did not meet our Paris Accord targets.  I can virtually guarantee Canada will not meet them going forward - the tar sands lobby is too powerful.  

Nobody has addressed my challenge to provide evidence of what bodegoo called  "a LOT of speculation regarding the IPCC's actual validity" so I guess it is safe to assume he was just blowing smoke out his ass.

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

How could you be so insensitive. Big yellow taxis use lots of fossil fuel.

Maybe big yellow tesla?

Image result for yellow tesla taxi

1 minute ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Nobody has addressed my challenge to provide evidence of what bodegoo called  "a LOT of speculation regarding the IPCC's actual validity" so I guess it is safe to assume he was just blowing smoke out his ass.

You issued a challenge? Sorry, I missed it

11 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

See #2023.

16 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

11 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

No, I don't think it will fly, but it is an interesting approach.  The fact that they got it started at all is interesting in itself.  I'm surprised that they aren't suing Canada, given that we have the highest per capita energy use in the world, and we are the seventh largest emitter.   We just had an election and with one exception all the party platforms did not meet our Paris Accord targets.  I can virtually guarantee Canada will not meet them going forward - the tar sands lobby is too powerful.  

Not an interesting approach to me, more stupid and immature. Turkey, where does that come from. China, no problem, but Turkey. 

As for the IPCC, I would hazard a guess that the reference has to do with how the report takes the scientific results and is written from more of a political perspective. As such they are happy to distort things from reality. 

14 minutes ago, charisma94 said:

Not much of a challenge, there's tons of material debunking the IPCC.

http://climatechangereconsidered.org/about-the-ipcc/

"The IPCC is also designed to put political leaders and bureaucrats rather than scientists in control of the research project. It is a membership organization composed of governments, not scientists. The governments that created the IPCC fund it, staff it, select the scientists who get to participate, and revise and rewrite the reports after the scientists have concluded their work. Obviously, this is not how a real scientific organization operates. "

https://www.economist.com/node/21010221/comments?page=2 

"This whole affair stinks. Something is far worse than generally stated. The matter is not about being “more responsive”. The matter is to stop outright lies! The IPCC works according to a model whereby only evidence supporting the holy cause is taken seriously – most other information seems to be largely neglected or disgarded. Science cannot possibly work properly under such circumstances. The problem is not that high confidence is given to statements such as “Nearly all European regions are anticipated to be negatively affected by some future impacts of climate change…” as the article claims but rather the (almost) complete absence of statements of the kind: “Nearly all European regions are also expected to BENEFIT from some future impacts of climate change…” which obviously is true."
Steven Jörsäter

Sorry, to qualify, the scientists have to be practicing climatologists, and there have to be a lot of them.   Anybody can write any kind of garbage on the internet these days.  What matters is published, peer-reviewed research.  So, please try again.

For example, the NIPCC is sorely lacking in climatologists, though it has a few emergency physicians and some retired military commanders.  So much for credibility.  Their list of "scientists" is here: Linky.   Pretty sad.

Jorsater is an astrophysicist, not a climatologist.

6 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

See #2023.

Not much of a challenge, there's tons of material debunking the IPCC.

http://climatechangereconsidered.org/about-the-ipcc/

"The IPCC is also designed to put political leaders and bureaucrats rather than scientists in control of the research project. It is a membership organization composed of governments, not scientists. The governments that created the IPCC fund it, staff it, select the scientists who get to participate, and revise and rewrite the reports after the scientists have concluded their work. Obviously, this is not how a real scientific organization operates. "

https://www.economist.com/node/21010221/comments?page=2 

"This whole affair stinks. Something is far worse than generally stated. The matter is not about being “more responsive”. The matter is to stop outright lies! The IPCC works according to a model whereby only evidence supporting the holy cause is taken seriously – most other information seems to be largely neglected or disgarded. Science cannot possibly work properly under such circumstances. The problem is not that high confidence is given to statements such as “Nearly all European regions are anticipated to be negatively affected by some future impacts of climate change…” as the article claims but rather the (almost) complete absence of statements of the kind: “Nearly all European regions are also expected to BENEFIT from some future impacts of climate change…” which obviously is true."
Steven Jörsäter

41 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Jorsater is an astrophysicist, not a climatologist.

And Greta is an indulged child, not a Messiah.

4 hours ago, Hole In The Kite said:

As DC pointed out, this thread is about Greta and her “mightier than thou” attitude. If I wanted to debate the science I’d go to PA and quite frankly I would not have ever posted a word about Greta if this thread was created in the correct forum.

i have a life and no desire to waste more time online by visiting PA. I’m on SA primarily for sailing, but anyone and everything is fair game in the various sailing forums on SA.

Greta should stop playing to her loony left audience and instead package her message for the undecided and unconvinced. Preaching to the converted is a wasted opportunity and a waste of the publicity her school strike originally generated.

1 hour ago, Hole In The Kite said:

so I guess it is safe to assume he was just blowing smoke out his ass.

As opposed to you who is just farting cum out of your arse

16 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

As opposed to you who is just farting cum out of your arse

Yeah, well, I've never been flicked from SA.  You have to be a real POS to get flicked from here.  That's something I will always have over you.  Cupcake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Yeah, well, I've never been flicked from SA.  That's something I will always have over you.  Cupcake.

Judging by what gets put on the front page you and Ed are of the same type, so unlikely to be flicked. One of the reasons it has become a mythical place.

7 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You guys have feed lots there? I have seen dairy farms where it's the same thing, they live in stalls eating and shitting between milking. 

We have *some* feedlots here. Not as many per capita as the USA, a lot of beef is grass-fed and 'free range'. Quite a bit of the lot-fed beef is for export so the marbling scores are important.

I had the misfortune to work on a R&D project developing cattle feedlot software so spent a lot of time on feedlots doing user requirement analysis and software design, then implementation and user acceptance testing. As a consequence I know far more about their workings than I ever wanted to and never buy lot fed beef if given any choice. Which, fortunately, I do as I can get grass-fed locally produced beef without any problems.

Same for pigs.

FKT

2 hours ago, Hole In The Kite said:

No, I don't think it will fly, but it is an interesting approach.  The fact that they got it started at all is interesting in itself.  I'm surprised that they aren't suing Canada, given that we have the highest per capita energy use in the world, and we are the seventh largest emitter.

Because most of your country is a freezing shit-hole and uninhabitable by soft Western types without massive heating. Which takes a lot of energy.

FKT

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

We have *some* feedlots here. Not as many per capita as the USA, a lot of beef is grass-fed and 'free range'. Quite a bit of the lot-fed beef is for export so the marbling scores are important.

I had the misfortune to work on a R&D project developing cattle feedlot software so spent a lot of time on feedlots doing user requirement analysis and software design, then implementation and user acceptance testing. As a consequence I know far more about their workings than I ever wanted to and never buy lot fed beef if given any choice. Which, fortunately, I do as I can get grass-fed locally produced beef without any problems.

Same for pigs.

FKT

Yes having experienced first hand on many occasions the quality of produce in your neck of the woods, you are indeed privileged.

Even if it is fairly fucking cold a lot of the time.

1 minute ago, Dark Cloud said:

Yes having experienced first hand on many occasions the quality of produce in your neck of the woods, you are indeed privileged.

Even if it is fairly fucking cold a lot of the time.

That's what vehicles & ferries are for. I generally winter over in Sydney. One of these years I might take the boat.

FKT

32 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Because most of your country is a freezing shit-hole and uninhabitable by soft Western types without massive heating. Which takes a lot of energy.

FKT

Quite so.  Please stay away.

54 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Yeah, well, I've never been flicked from SA.  You have to be a real POS to get flicked from here.  That's something I will always have over you.  Cupcake.

nah, you just have to make dranged cry to the admins and not be a  lefty loony like the Editor. If I was so bad, then my posts that made Dranged cry would have been deleted. 

I'd rather be flicked from here than be a brain dead moron incapable of thinking

Lemming!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

nah, you just have to make dranged cry to the admins and not be a  lefty loony like the Editor. If I was so bad, then my posts that made Dranged cry would have been deleted. 

I'd rather be flicked from here than be a brain dead moron incapable of thinking

Lemming!!!

Didn't you lose posts from the 80k thread tho ?

44 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

Canadians on holiday always seemed alright, but then I started hearing about them from people who lived there. Sounds like they are a fucked in the head as Swedes. 

Just now, Dark Cloud said:

Threads I started got flicked, but not posts I made in other threads like this one...

1 minute ago, The Dark Knight said:

Canadians on holiday always seemed alright, but then I started hearing about them from people who lived there. Sounds like they are a fucked in the head as Swedes. 

Brent Swain is a Canadian.

No, Canadians are pretty OK as a rule. It's not the people.

Just - it isn't their fault they were born in a country that's a freezing shit-hole most of the year. Like Russia really except without the cheap vodka.

I'd like to sail the BC coast one day, though.

FKT

7 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

see

On 9/25/2019 at 10:39 AM, hoppy said:

Since when did you have to like the messenger and their methods, when agreeing with a message?

This cunt and his organisation are ensuring that the Japanese will not back down because they now cannot without losing face.

Watson-Photo-2018.jpg

She is ensuring that there will be blowback

00-story-greta.jpg

On 9/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, hoppy said:

200w.gif

On 9/24/2019 at 10:35 PM, hoppy said:

Looks like Greta's mummy could have been a bit of a pisshead

768353951_WhatsAppImage2019-09-24at22_28_26.thumb.jpeg.e282f7ed0d38c8644cfd94e0a6d20849.jpeg

What is Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder?

Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) refers to the range of problems caused by prenatal exposure to alcohol (exposure to alcohol during pregnancy).

If a woman drinks alcohol while she is pregnant, the alcohol crosses the placenta from her blood into the baby’s bloodstream and the baby is exposed to similar concentrations of alcohol as the mother.

The effects of alcohol on a fetus include: 

• harm to the development of the fetal nervous system, including the brain 
  • under-nourishment of the growing baby 
  • in some cases, triggering of changes in the development of the baby’s face, resulting in certain facial features.

Babies severely affected by FASD are at risk of dying before they are born. 

Not all babies exposed to alcohol develop FASD. The risk of harm to the fetus is highest when prenatal exposure to alcohol occurs regularly or due to frequent binge drinking.

Diagnosis of FASD

An accurate diagnosis of FASD is important. It can help provide appropriate care for the child and prevent FASD happening again in any later pregnancy.

The three main features used to make a diagnosis of FASD are:

1. significant problems with learning and behaviour
  2. certain facial features that are known to be associated with FASD
  3. a history of prenatal alcohol exposure.

Facial features that may be associated with FASD include:

• short horizontal length of the eye opening, from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye
  • a smooth philtrum (the usually ridged area of skin between the upper lip and the nose) 
  • a thin upper lip.

Learning and behavioural problems may include:

• learning difficulties
  • memory problems
  • impulsiveness
  • limited attention span, ease of distraction or hyperactivity
  • difficulty relating actions to consequences
  • difficulty following instructions (but able to repeat them verbally)
  • difficulty with abstract thinking – such as about mathematics, money or time 
  • slow cognitive processing (thinking)
  • difficulty with social relationships

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd

On 9/25/2019 at 8:55 AM, hoppy said:

He's an idiot, but so right...

FKT, i thought saying the BS name round here was a flickable offence

4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Brent Swain is a Canadian.

No, Canadians are pretty OK as a rule. It's not the people.

Just - it isn't their fault they were born in a country that's a freezing shit-hole most of the year. Like Russia really except without the cheap vodka.

I'd like to sail the BC coast one day, though.

FKT

Outside of Sweden, Swedes are pretty ok, even if many carry on like kids who have just got into their parents liqueur cabinet. I'm talking about when they are home and you are living among them.

Sweden is a pretty place at times and would be interesting to sail in, but just don't ever move there to live. Canada seems to be the same. 

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

And Greta is an indulged child, not a Messiah.

Well, I’d disagree. Mr Deranger seems like he kneels and prays at the mere mention of my name. 

And the crowds who form when I speak, they seem to be getting bigger, and the faithful tend to follow me around and snap iPhone photos of me constantly. My Twitter is doing well, and when I glared at Trump at the UN i got some good media coverage.

I’d say I’m on my way to messiah status, if not there already.

8 hours ago, duncan (the other one) said:

btw - I don't see any vitriol. In case you misunderstood, I was attacking the cartoon.

That’s enough to get some people going when they don’t understand the basis of the thread

9 hours ago, Hole In The Kite said:

She seems to be a sensible and intelligent young girl who is taking a sensible approach to a potentially high publicity impact towards getting the climate change message to the world.

Why would anybody want to shoot her down, aside the loony right wing deniers?

You are obviously too stupid to understand the difference between the way these two girls are trying to get the message across.

Go Alexandria

Go back to Sweden and get back to school, Greta

This is how Canada feels about the messenger.

F796099D-3254-4072-AFA5-AD7F5D1AF0A6.jpeg

52E7C7DF-26B0-4DAA-A7B6-057195E5AFB8.jpeg

018CDE1F-8CAA-40E0-906F-127C22EC34D1.png

Agent Provocateur L’Petite.

Non o oui?!

He’s the new face of the “This Is Oil Country!” Movement which has been around in Canada for well over a century. 
Just like the American movement in Texas

Page 21!

It's obvious to me just who is deranged here, not so much to a bunch of clowns.  Triggered.  And I thought I had lost my fan club.......

I just wonder how long this movement can keep up the hysteria. Reefer Madness didn't help people have a good discussion of the pros and cons of cannabis. As a Cold War baby, I am used to getting on with life at the same time I am told that the end of the world is near. 

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

It's obvious to me just who is deranged here, not so much to a bunch of clowns.  

Exactly my thoughts!

we all know the Science is Settled. Obama himself stated as such, so we know it is true. 

The sooner these haters and deniers repent, the sooner we will save civilization from collapse. 

People are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing! We only have 18, err 17, oops 16 months before the end of the World!

While all us rednecks and punters yell at eachother for fucking up the planet, do you think we might put this into a little perspective? Watch from the saved point.

15 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

This is how Canada feels about the messenger.

F796099D-3254-4072-AFA5-AD7F5D1AF0A6.jpeg

greta "you're"complexion is not looking so good. At your age it could be stress related u know  from  saving duh world and such all by yerself. Talk to your handlers  and see if they give u sum sum time off. you know a vaca . best o luck 

jfc, god damned dipshit thread, because... dipshits.  *shrug*

I'll bet if you confused man-children came to your senses and re read the amazingly large piles of utterly irrelevant, whiny mutt shit you've dropped here, you'd cringe like I am. fkn' bizarre...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

jfc, god damned dipshit thread, because... dipshits.  *shrug*

I'll bet if you confused man-children came to your senses and re read the amazingly large piles of utterly irrelevant, whiny mutt shit you've dropped here, you'd cringe like I am. fkn' bizarre...

3to1 calling others dipshits, god I love this place.

7 hours ago, VWAP said:

greta "you're"complexion is not looking so good. At your age it could be stress related u know  from  saving duh world and such all by yerself. Talk to your handlers  and see if they give u sum sum time off. you know a vaca . best o luck 

Don’t worry, that’s my Game Face. If you watch the raw video you can see me relaxed right before it’s my time to read the script. 

Ill be fine!

12 hours ago, VWAP said:

Watching this is about a close to a Venus as you are likely to get. 

Climate activist Greta Thunberg declines environmental award

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/climate-change/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-declines-environmental-award/news-story/da05c5033c2d4a3b47a2a99951a21689

I guess she would have knocked back both the Nobel and the world sailing sailor of the year awards as well.

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Climate activist Greta Thunberg declines environmental award

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/climate-change/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-declines-environmental-award/news-story/da05c5033c2d4a3b47a2a99951a21689

I guess she would have knocked back both the Nobel and the world sailing sailor of the year awards as well.

I’m holding out for SCOTW.

Only I don’t flash any skin, and I’m under 18, so I’m not sure if the professionals who judge will ever consider me. 

7 hours ago, VWAP said:

What a joke. They have a sustainability conference in Bermuda and fly on fossil fuel burning airplanes to attend.

15 minutes?  I predict the planet is going to erupt into a flaming fireball in the next 15 months, therefore my fame will come to a natural end.

My friend AOC is a bit more of an optimist. She’s predicting the end of the world in January 2031. Of course, she’s old and slow to learn, I’ve listened to more science and am more betterer at skool than she is. 

Your friend is an idiot. We've got at least until 2033 - by which time I wont give a flying fuck. Meanwhile, since the world is doomed, why aren't you out there ticking off bucket list shit, you know, climbing Ayres rock etc.  Right - too young to even have a list ?  Get back to skool

If she climbs that rock, the Aboriginals will be mad at her as well. But then they will get an earful of clear thinking and optimistic advice on how to better suffer through their existence. They will reopen the rock so that the Extinction Rebellionists can have a prominent place to do “their business”

5 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I see the Little Bitches Club is still trolling along.

Threads about 16 year old girls should be clean and respectful, not contain vulgar and derogatory language and accusations. 

Plus, I thought you threw a snit and said “buh bye?”