It must be the aroma of the mudflats, clouding the local judgment or inciting the rage. 

This is as entertaining as reading the minutes of the Seattle and Berkeley City Council meetings. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is it going the way you hoped cup cake? Your handlers must be thrilled with all the great publicity. From what my spies tell me they have realised what a knob your are and have cut you loose. Thus tonights posting frenzy.

Most people work out what a fuckwit you pretty quick. There will always be some dumb fucks that take a little longer. Anyway have you learnt how to keep that melon of a head out of the booms way yet? 

Appears you have forgotten to take your medication.

Calm down cupcake, its only a game.

How about a clue?

Would that cheer you up?

Clue # 1... The closest I have ever been to RQYS is a "drive by" on Google Earth. 

PS.

May I take this opportunity to shoutout a big thank you, to you, and all those involved in this sordid little exercise.

As SCANNAS said early on "I don’t think you realise that most of the people posting in this thread are known to each other & therefore we know the full unedited story because we got it from the relevant horses mouth’s & have had front row seats." (from the innitial thread)

So armed with that information its been fun teasing out the truth,  listening  to you guys sing (whine) and join the dots for all those not involved.

Sadly I don't have the stamina you exhibit , otherwise I would have posted more regularly and you wouldn't have pined so terribly in my absence.

Adios.

Its been fun.

My work is done here.

Mrs Octopus

2 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Sadly I don't have the stamina you exhibit , otherwise I would have posted more regularly and you wouldn't have pined so terribly in my absence.

Adios.

Mrs Octopus

No stamina more like no testicular fortitude.

1 hour ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

No stamina more like no testicular fortitude.

Mrs don't have testicular issues.Unless they are Mrs Jenner. Ovarian fortitude perhaps?

12 minutes ago, SPORTSCAR said:

Mrs don't have testicular issues.Unless they are Mrs Jenner. Ovarian fortitude perhaps?

If Mrs had some, it wouldn't hide who they are.

4 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Appears you have forgotten to take your medication.

Calm down cupcake, its only a game.

How about a clue?

Would that cheer you up?

Clue # 1... The closest I have ever been to RQYS is a "drive by" on Google Earth. 

PS.

May I take this opportunity to shoutout a big thank you, to you, and all those involved in this sordid little exercise.

As SCANNAS said early on "I don’t think you realise that most of the people posting in this thread are known to each other & therefore we know the full unedited story because we got it from the relevant horses mouth’s & have had front row seats." (from the innitial thread)

So armed with that information its been fun teasing out the truth,  listening  to you guys sing (whine) and join the dots for all those not involved.

Adios.

Its been fun.

My work is done here.

Mrs Octopus

Graham, I and others are well aware who you are and who has been feeding you. Perhaps you could check your facts next time? Telling complete bullshit has always been your expert subject. Anyway you have done a great job in presenting that club in such a positive way. I am sure that everyone involved is absolutely chuffed with your work on here, it should really pump up membership. A few past Commodores I have spoken too are less than impressed that their club would participate in a shit fight like this. But I am curious (no not your other puppet) as to why an unemployed, brain damaged troll from Wellington would seek out people from that club just to throw stones at me? Or did your now decade long boner for me cause you to contact them? Regardless you make fine bed fellows. I am sure you will be back (you cant help yourself) but in the meantime, open up your sock drawer and back to AC anarchy with you.

Give NW my regards in your next email.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2019 at 5:06 AM, MRS OCTOPUS said:

As SCANNAS said 

You can’t even get that right. I will miss your seven different fonts per post. Giving up sailing then? Adios. 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, LB 15 said:

Pardon my ignorance but what does 'RAOTFL' stand for?

Your  ignorance is noted and you are pardoned!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cosmicsedso said:

Your  ignorance is noted and you are pardoned!

But I can't work it out either..

4 hours ago, cosmicsedso said:

But I can't work it out either..

My 17 yr old daughter tells me it’s Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing....

go figure

14 minutes ago, SPORTSCAR said:

My 17 yr old daughter tells me it’s Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing....

go figure

I prefer Racing After Octopuses Telling Fucking Lies

• Like 3

Ding!

On 10/31/2019 at 3:31 AM, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

World Sailings Racing Rules committee in agreement in Bermuda that in future all protests should be heard by a panel of twelve expert lawyers flown in from South East Queensland.

36D6D553-6226-4BD6-805E-AA76D7895F70.jpeg

Back to the main game.

The World Sailing Rules Committee resolving to make special funding available to Sailing Australian for anticipated litigation costs in respect of the Australian Sailing Queensland Yachting  Championships and Keppel Race Appeal matters. 

The guy in black is going WTF.

10 hours ago, lydia said:

Back to the main game.

The World Sailing Rules Committee resolving to make special funding available to Sailing Australian for anticipated litigation costs in respect of the Australian Sailing Queensland Yachting  Championships and Keppel Race Appeal matters. 

The guy in black is going WTF.

To quote Selina Meyer in VEEP:

"Hoisted by our own Retard......"

http://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0ced2b3f-3241-4eb6-81c8-c56acee9aa46

13 hours ago, lydia said:

Two weeks to go I guess!

Ten weeks to go before this. Anyone else going to bother to enter? I hope not. When I get my entry in I am guaranteed top 10!!

Screenshot_20191117-203547_Samsung Internet.jpg

any possible chance the top places will be dominated by TP's ?  Sportsbet where are you?

So isn't that 18 entries then? Or 18 certificates? I'm confused.

• Like 1

They've probably capped it at 9 entries. Too great a risk of grs suffering a crippling wrist injury from giving hand jobs if there were many more boats attending.

So a test cricketer makes a gay slur and gets a one game ban

alledegly call someone a muppet hurt their feelings and in practical terms you thrown out of the sport without a hearing if you sail

and your friends get binned as well

great work Australian Sailing!

• Like 2

Just looking at the entries for the Australian sailing, Australian sailing Championships, I was wondering what rules the regatta will be held under? The RRS or the RRS (Queensland)? 

Are the Southern boats aware of the P/S exemption?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, lydia said:

alledegly call someone a muppet hurt their feelings and in practical terms you thrown out of the sport without a hearing if you sail

In fairness that competitor has called many people cocksuckers on an internet forum.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

In fairness that competitor has called many people cocksuckers on an internet forum.

Can this be considered a negative if they are cocksuckers?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gissie said:

Can this be considered a negative if they are cocksuckers?

Perhaps the real issue is they don't want word getting out about it, then having to deal with an ever growing queue of crusty people in blazers singing god save the queen.

4 hours ago, lydia said:

That’s the difference between actually doing something and allegedly doing something!

2 hours ago, Gorn FRANTIC!! said:

Perhaps the real issue is they don't want word getting out about it, then having to deal with an ever growing queue of crusty people in blazers singing god save the queen.

But would it be acceptable these days to only accept those with dicks in the queue. Surely diversity would mean that all crusties would be allowed access to the sucking, dick or not.