bigrpowr

Vendee Globe 2020

Looks like Jean Le Cam is going at 100% and Alex has slowed down a little due to necessity. Perhaps Alex has caught up on some sleep too. We are only around 5% into this race a LONG LONG way to go..! Marathon's are about pacing yourself otherwise everybody knows you "BLOW" out.! He still has 50 odd miles over the next foiler while Le Cam closes but we all know Alex will be able to foil away from Le Cam or past Le Cam when the conditions allow. Jean also knows this so he pushes when he has the opportunity. His way of racing against the foilers. I wonder if Alex's sleeping area is sound insulated as 136 decibels is farkin loud. My lawn mower runs at 60DB> 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

I wonder if Alex's sleeping area is sound insulated as 136 decibels is farkin loud. My lawn mower runs at 60DB> 

I’d take both those numbers with a grain of salt.  It would take 10million of your mowers to get to 136 decibels.

https://noisetools.net/decibelcalculator

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Laurent said:
13 hours ago, Corryvreckan said:

File this under "translation malfunctions", but I read Escoffier's comment this morning that he was in charge of his fate ("Maitre de mon destin") as "Master of my domain".  And I thought of course... I mean where would they find the time?  Do the skippers have a side bet or something?

From his short comment on the twitter feed shown by Stief on post 1984, what Kevin Escoffier meant is that he wants to be in control. His point of view is that if you go too close to the center of the TS and you have a problem, you don't have the cards in hand to decide what happens next. He referred specifically to the fact that with his route, if something goes really bad and he is dead in the water, to repair stuff for instance, the wind will go down, not up. The point is to avoid to add another non ideal component to a compromised situation.

Yeah, yeah, I know.  I just hadn't had my coffee yet when I read Escoffier's comment, and my inner teenager thought it was pretty funny.  So I made a wise-ass post about it.

Maybe I'm just really immature, but does anyone else find that the auto-translation glitches make for amusing comic relief in this race?  Just today, we had Yoan Richomme observing that " a large high pressure area should prevent them from cutting the cheese."  Dude, that must be some high pressure region - or else that idiom means something different in french (cutting the corner maybe?)

Meanwhile in another part of the internet, The Sailing Frenchman posts a video about "The basics of foreplay for offshore racing."  https://youtu.be/vUFPqfJ244c

I fully realize that if I tried to explain myself in a foreign language I'd say some pretty dumb shit.  And some of this reminds me of Beavis and Butthead ("uh huh huh... he said foreplay").  But, Lord, I still find it funny in an Ich-bin-ein-Berliner sort of way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, samc99us said:

IDK, in the videos it sounds like there is a jet engine in the background, which is about 140dB.

That would explain the 30+ knots too, Sam. ;-)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Does Sam Davies speak English in any of her uploaded video?  The clips I've seen have only been where she's speaking French.

She knows which was the (ocean racing) bread is buttered 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corryvreckan said:

I got a good chuckle out of Sea Wolves' reaction to that video in the intro to his latest commentary:

Where is that Hugo Boss footage from? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SCARECROW said:

I’d take both those numbers with a grain of salt.  It would take 10million of your mowers to get to 136 decibels.

https://noisetools.net/decibelcalculator

So he nudges 30 knots with the Jet thrusters engaged and it's nice and quiet inside the boat.! Sounds like fun why don't we all do it.? :D

So if these foilers go better in 18 than 30(which totally makes sense) then why did they dig so deep into the system?  Maybe they are on the west side of it and still seeing the leftover waves so might as well take the breeze too?  Seems like the strategy has changed to finding smooth water over bigger breeze...

1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

He’s leading the fleet away from the wind.  He doesn’t need to break something to slow down before the guys behind him do.

1 hr ago, comparative windspeed data didn’t support your hypothesis 

5 minutes ago, Rainier said:

So if these foilers go better in 18 than 30(which totally makes sense) then why did they dig so deep into the system?  Maybe they are on the west side of it and still seeing the leftover waves so might as well take the breeze too?  Seems like the strategy has changed to finding smooth water over bigger breeze...

Running a deep angle gives a better post-Theta course into the trade winds.  Short-term pain for long-term gain.  So long as nothing breaks.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, EarthBM said:

She knows which was the (ocean racing) bread is buttered 

I follow two sports seriously these days, ocean yacht racing and downhill mountain bike racing. Both are dominated by the French right now but downhill is sponsored by multinational companies like RedBull and Mercedes, and even the French bike companies, notably Commencal, sell in international markets. The result is the French athletes' social media feeds, and even the Commencal factory team feed are largely in English. I'm sure social media has driven English to be the default language even more than it was before. And that makes the total Frenchness of the Vendee Globe that much more remarkable and demonstrates the degree to which it's driven by domestic French sponsorship, which I find amazing and awesome.

Sam talking French is pretty easy for this bad French speaker to understand and it just makes her that much cooler.  

• Like 4

Most surprised by the barometer reading now dipping below 1000mb during this entire journey - the atmospheric temp and water temp has been changing. 

So, late Sunday night the Trades Express leaves Pot au Noir Station. They'd better all be on it unless they want to sit at the sidings for a while. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 4.06.05 PM.png

Edited by Sailbydate
Weather
  • Like 1

No real surprises I can see, other than lateral spread.

Darn. too much lateral separation for LeCam to see HB when the sun comes up. 537668516_ScreenShot2020-11-13at10_06_58PM.thumb.png.52cff4ef973f844c6f589f345f63675d.png

2 minutes ago, Chasm said:

No big surprises in this update?
Does not seems so on first glance.

Last edition before Hugo Boss broke the foil - a lot of people basically thought he sailed a poor race and was in front only because of his boat. 

I doubt anyone, even the most nationalist of French fans can say that thus far because other than Le Cam - none of the other imocas or foilers have been sailed as well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Corryvreckan said:

Maybe I'm just really immature, but does anyone else find that the auto-translation glitches make for amusing comic relief in this race?  Just today, we had Yoan Richomme observing that " a large high pressure area should prevent them from cutting the cheese."  Dude, that must be some high pressure region - or else that idiom means something different in french (cutting the corner maybe?)

Auto translation of "couper le fromage"...

Yep you got it: there is a big weather system in front of you, (let's assume high pressure system) and you have to get around it to avoid the area with not enough wind .

And then someone decide to get closer to the center, to take a shorter route... but slower.

It's French... so food has to get involved, somehow...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foiling Optimist said:

Sam talking French is pretty easy for this bad French speaker to understand and it just makes her that much cooler.  

Sam speaks really good French actually. With just a hint of the sweetest British accent... Very... exotic; just like speaking English in the US, with a French accent. As we say in French: elle a appris sur l'oreiller.  She learned the language "on the pillow". Meaning she sleeps with a Frenchman...

I was surprised to discover that Boris Herrmann speaks very good French as well. Besides Alex, I guess all top teams are in France, and you have to speak French if you want to build your team. Just like Formula 1 and Silverstone in the UK...

• Like 5

Anyone have the link to the French Daily Live recording? I can't seem to find it, even on the VG homepage. EDIT: for 13 Nov.

JLC/YWC's positioning is/has been nothing short of magical so far.  Giving the impression that it's 2nd nature for him, almost easy, while everyone else flails away.  

But of course it is not easy.  The results just make it look so.

Respect. Loads of it.

• Like 6

I’m loving this Vendée Globe and I am a big fan of Alex and Hugo Boss. I mean talk about a perfect team. True grit loyalty and hard work. As it should be. But Oh My God Jean Le Cam. Sorry Alex but he’s my hero. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rico said:

Anyone have the link to the French Daily Live recording? I can't seem to find it, even on the VG homepage. EDIT: for 13 Nov.

This one?

• Like 1

Work has been too busy to follow the race properly, but I am hoping to be able to pay closer attention the coming time. Some questions (and unfounded opinions) for those with more time.

Did we get news that Armel Tripon has been able to fix everything that was broken, or is the boat still “compromised”? He now seems stuck in light airs. Too bad he is no longer in the same weather as the other boats, as the match up of his foiling-scow with the other foilers was something to look forward to.

Seems Arkea had to take some time of racing to fix the wind instruments on top of his rig. Do we know if there are other issues on board? It seems a fairly anonymous race from Simon so far.

Gutted of course for Beyou on Charal. Should be able to get back in port around mid day today. Curious to see what they will decide.

Alex Thomson looking good at the moment. Now to see how they all set-up for the doldrums. Apivia really seems to like being West for some reason.

Brilliant race so far from Le Cam, and the other non-foilers who are still in the leading pack. Even if 4 years ago SMA was still in touch with the foilers close to Capetown that is/was considered the fasten non-foiling IMCOA built (doing nicely for Clarisse Cremer this time).

Escoffier also sailing a great race to date. (I am I the only one who finds it mildly amusing that a person with that name is going to live of freeze dried food for 3 months?)

3 hours ago, Miffy said:

Last edition before Hugo Boss broke the foil - a lot of people basically thought he sailed a poor race and was in front only because of his boat. 

I doubt anyone, even the most nationalist of French fans can say that thus far because other than Le Cam - none of the other imocas or foilers have been sailed as well. 

Lets face it. All the latest foilers would expect to be ahead of all the converted boats and miles ahead of the daggerboards. This makes the real standout performances those of Jean Le Cam which is amazing, followed by Kevin and Sam.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, staysail said:

Lets face it. All the latest foilers would expect to be ahead of all the converted boats and miles ahead of the daggerboards. This makes the real standout performances those of Jean Le Cam which is amazing, followed by Kevin and Sam.

And Benjamin Dutreux, who is in front of Sam...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zander said:

Seems Arkea had to take some time of racing to fix the wind instruments on top of his rig. Do we know if there are other issues on board? It seems a fairly anonymous race from Simon so far.

From the daily briefing in French I linked above, it seems that Arkea Paprec stopped in the Azores, and Sébastien Simon climbed the mast to try to fix his wind indicator, but without success...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Laurent said:

And Benjamin Dutreux, who is in front of Sam...

Yes, should have noticed. I am surprised how the whole fleet has had so few retirements so far, and that so many boats are still in contention. After the amount of high wind downwind sailing they have had I for sure expected new foilers to be averaging 3 knots more and they are not, and that is making this a great race for all.

4 minutes ago, staysail said:

Jean Le Cam takes the lead. A man of a certain age with a 13 year old boat.

This is a hard fleet to not love.  But you also have to give a big shout out to PRB.  He has very few registered solo miles.  Kind of amazing from the side lines.

• Like 2

Is Apivia is really follwing a strategy at 24h by staying positionned so west? He could have re-positoned several times by now.

Alex's strategy now should be to cover LinkedOut, PRB and Apivia so as they don't get away from him into a better wind pattern.

• Like 1

If the forecast is accurate there is a corridor the leaders are aiming for that will begin to shut down in 24hours. Interesting to see what happens for those following

26 minutes ago, Rainbow Spirit said:

Alex's strategy now should be to cover LinkedOut, PRB and Apivia so as they don't get away from him into a better wind pattern.

And it looks like it is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, staysail said:

Jean Le Cam takes the lead. A man of a certain age with a 13 year old boat.

And an old Hugo Boss I think. Hey that was my old boat.... AT mumbles.

• Like 1

What is the main sheet setup on these boats? It's the second time I see a video of Boris in which the main sheet on the traveller seems to be completely slack and the car moving up and down.

• Like 1

Dalin, did read the article on Apivia Voile. His course is to be safe now, and have confidence he can manage good speed later on.

He sleeps almost comfortable (old photo);
emxqbejweaa2a3a.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Holy shit. That thing is tramping. Scary enough on deck. Imagine what it's like down in the bat cave!

Fucking noisy that's for sure.

23 minutes ago, nogetwe said:

What is the main sheet setup on these boats? It's the second time I see a video of Boris in which the main sheet on the traveller seems to be completely slack and the car moving up and down.

The AP does go for some big bareaways down the waves. That would take some getting used to.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, nogetwe said:

I am totally guessing but looking at that video it seems to be dead ended to a bridle that is under tension, so perhaps there is a lock / second cleat on the main sheet that allows it to be dumped by a preset amount in a crash?

4 minutes ago, SCARECROW said:

Also useful for plotting COVID case charts.

Don't think it can trace/plot the UK cases at the moment. :(

Got to love the rankings. Overnight Alex increased his separation from JLC from 40 too 90nm but as they are heading southwest away from the shortest theoretical route it puts JLC in the lead. meaningless until the fleet is all heading east. 

1 hour ago, nogetwe said:

My take- bridal is the sheet,  cars and traveller is vang style set up. Happy to be corrected?

18 minutes ago, plugger said:

My take- bridal is the sheet,  cars and traveller is vang style set up. Happy to be corrected?

Thats my understanding too, that on the IMOCAs they run the vang on the traveller, and have a fixed mainsheet.

• Like 1

So I did a bit more analysis on the data from  Boris Herman dashboard, and managed to put together a 2nd iteration of the polars of the boat.

I share them, as some might find them interesting.

The red lines are the interpolation over all the points, while the green line is computed using only 10% percentile of the speeds for each TWA, so it should be the closest to the capabilities of the boat in optimal conditions. The graphs for above 20 kn true wind are still a bit inaccurate, since they did not sail that much on those conditions yet.

Polars.thumb.png.b8b8e809d45ebf95e0313aca912164ff.png

• Like 18
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, nasil2nd said:

So I did a bit more analysis on the data from  Boris Herman dashboard, and managed to put together a 2nd iteration of the polars of the boat.

Awesome. Thanks!

Great work by Pip Hare and Didac Costa to wriggle free of the ridge and into the circulation around the top of Theta. 36 hours ago they were in a group with Miranda Merron and Ari Huusela and now they’ve opened up a 160 mile gap - which is likely to double or more over the next 24 hours.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Miffy said:

I doubt anyone, even the most nationalist of French fans can say that thus far because other than Le Cam - none of the other imocas or foilers have been sailed as well

The sailing by the leaders has been brilliant. Le Cam!!! Ruyant, PRB, Sam, Dalin. AT having not raced the fleet really. Great fun. I like that the French are speaking French vs kowtowing to Facebook. Has made me dig deep into my high school French repertoire. If any start speaking Latin I am prepared for that.

I’m curious as to what the more experienced make of the strategies of Kojiro and isabelle,  belatedly trying to catch the train? And what on earth is tripon is trying to accomplish at this point. 

11 hours ago, terrafirma said:

Looks like Jean Le Cam is going at 100% and Alex has slowed down a little due to necessity. Perhaps Alex has caught up on some sleep too. We are only around 5% into this race a LONG LONG way to go..! Marathon's are about pacing yourself otherwise everybody knows you "BLOW" out.! He still has 50 odd miles over the next foiler while Le Cam closes but we all know Alex will be able to foil away from Le Cam or past Le Cam when the conditions allow. Jean also knows this so he pushes when he has the opportunity. His way of racing against the foilers. I wonder if Alex's sleeping area is sound insulated as 136 decibels is farkin loud. My lawn mower runs at 60DB> 

He wears headphones to protect his ears when working in the batcave. 120 db can be compared to a heavy metal concert without earplugs or a firetruck with the siren on. Above 120 db your hearing can be immediately damaged when exposed.

• Like 2

Jeremie bayou just arrived. His team is bringing the boat to the dock while Jeremie goes to isolation (Covid).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Got to love the rankings. Overnight Alex increased his separation from JLC from 40 too 90nm but as they are heading southwest away from the shortest theoretical route it puts JLC in the lead. meaningless until the fleet is all heading east. 

100% but that's a typical Tracker App for you.! It's up to us to determine who is really in the lead based on position relative to the weather etc etc

8 minutes ago, BozoC said:

Jeremie bayou just arrived. His team is bringing the boat to the dock while Jeremie goes to isolation (Covid).

Jeremie just came from isolation.....! Does anyone know he is a Vendee Globe Skipper..?? 

2 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Jeremie just came from isolation.....! Does anyone know he is a Vendee Globe Skipper..?? 

They don't want him to catch Covid while they are fixing the boat and before restarting the race, provided he can do that 

41 minutes ago, nasil2nd said:

I share them, as some might find them interesting.

The red lines are the interpolation over all the points, while the green line is computed using only 10% percentile of the speeds for each TWA, so it should be the closest to the capabilities of the boat in optimal conditions. The graphs for above 20 kn true wind are still a bit inaccurate, since they did not sail that much on those conditions yet.

Thank you for your efforts! This will help to adjust polars for the 2015 design by VPLP-Verdier. Now hoping for enough data points > 20 kt TWS to bake off the the polarcake for this foiler :)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

38 minutes ago, BozoC said:

They don't want him to catch Covid while they are fixing the boat and before restarting the race, provided he can do that 

Agreed, I imagine him going into isolation is for a restart option rather than for his arrival.

• Like 1

@Volodia did an excellent job again with his tracker https://volodiaja.net/Tracking/. If you were wondering which model is used for the weather forecasting it is GFS for wind, and 2 models by NCEP; the Global Multi-Grid Wave Model (I call that WW3 - GLOBAL in my weather guestimates) and the Global Real-Time Ocean Forecast System. Better know under it's acronym RTOFS.

Interesting discussion going on with Michel Desjoyeaux on twitter and Volodia on how to better calculate the ranking for the boats;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nogetwe said:

The track is better thought of as the vang, aft of the track is a mainsheet on a bridle. 

5 minutes ago, ctutmark said:

The track is better thought of as the vang, aft of the track is a mainsheet on a bridle. 

Thanks! I thought they didn't have a vang at all, but just a mainsheet on these massive tracks.

30 minutes ago, TheDragon said:

Alex finally catching up on sleep. And just gybed south for the equator.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.03.36 AM.png

Looks like he can't sleep unless he's leading...

• Like 3

Kojiro’s mainsail is pretty torn up at the head. Apparently had some AP problems and unintended gybes. 

VG interview with Thompson

"It was not very pleasant for sure, I would agree with the forecast that was given,  so very windy and big seas, very gusty, not a very pleasant place to be. The seas? I was not looking at how big they were but on the way out (of the system) they were six, six and a half metres we are able to measure the height of the waves on board. I saw gusts to 60kts and sustained winds of 50kts for many minutes. You go there to be efficient to get through the low pressure, but as soon as you get near these kind of conditions, you just need to survive and not have any problems.
Jean Le Cam, Jean Le Cam is coming for me!

(Inside cockpit) It was much easier, efficient. But my god, Jean Le Cam, he is unbelievable. Unbelievable. To be where he is with that boat, at his age, it is unbelievable, brilliant.
Today?
There will be a gybe at some time to start heading south, probably some dinner and start catching up on some sleep, I have been looking forwards to this.
Right now I have 15-20kts from NNW, the seas are two metres and it is a nice night with some stars"

https://www.vendeeglobe.org/en/news/20262/alex-thomson-jean-le-cam-is-unbelievable-unbelievable

------------

Gusts 60 kts = 11 Bft and sustained winds 50 kts = 7 Bft

So JLC has had the same of even worse conditions

Both boats have no things broken as far as we know :-)

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Kojiro’s mainsail is pretty torn up at the head. Apparently had some AP problems and unintended gybes

Luckily the rig is still up

image-c-520-324.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

image-c-520-324.jpg

Dang it. Bummer for Koji.

• Like 2

Golding on today's Live reinforced what Cape said in the Bar Karate podcast:

The fleet order is "upside down." They both (counter-intuitively suggest) that the daggerboards could be ahead of the foilers, and the foil advantage would  be in the Southern Ocean.

If so, LeCam is where he should be, and that it is Alex's position which is extraordinary.

Go figure.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Haji said:

Dang it. Bummer for Koji.

May his moderated cheerful disposition get him thru this 

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

image-c-520-324.jpg

How do you repair this by yourself, without external assistance? Does he even have enough material on board to do so?

Does someone know how much sail repair material they bring with them? How many spare battens?

Lower the sail down - cut away the connecting filaments, find out how much overlap you can achieve on solid material, clean and glue it back together. You’ll lose performance but at least have a working mainsail that can be reefed. 

Took a while to find the link and translation. Had to use Chrome for https://kojiro.jp/news/topics/【お知らせ】dmg-mori-global-one号メインセール破損/

Running skipper Kojiro Shiraishi reported to the shore team on land that the main sale (upper part of the second batten) of the "DMG MORI Global One" was torn.

The ship's auto-steering device (autopilot) stopped working and I wild jibe twice. I immediately switched to a spare autopilot and tried to deal with it, but another wild jibe happened. This third wild jibe broke the main sale.

The above event was running at the headsail J2 / mainsail 2 leaf point, and the wind was blowing over 35 knots.

Currently, Shiraishi is preparing to take down the mainsail to repair the mainsail, and will start repairing as soon as the wind weakens.

The Shore team is currently proposing various problem solutions to Shiraishi. In addition, Kojiro Shiraishi is safe and there is no major damage to the ship other than the main sale.

• Like 1

Interesting video by Romain Attanasio (Sam's husband); I tried the automatic English translation in the sub-titles; God it's awful!

So here is a bit of translation... It gives some insight on the amount of shit they have to deal with..

The tiller got a bit loose, 2 fasteners came off, so there is some play in the rudder and the autopilot was not steering accurately in the heavy seas. He did 2 unintentional jibes in the previous day in 40 knots of wind. Boat stuck with the mast horizontal, you have to get everything back in place and jibe back: 30 minutes of hard work just to get back to normal... Luckily, no broken battens, no damage to the sail. But the J2 hook does not work anymore. He does not know if it is truly broken or if it is just a hiccup... Right now, he has only full main. He has to hoist the big genaker, but it is not furled properly. Last time he used it, he took it down too late, so he now has to furl a bit of it properly "by hand" on deck before he can hoist it up again.  Wind is going down, 17 knots now.

Hopefully, the weather is getting warmer and he can take off layers of cloths he wears since the start... For sure, right now in the boat, it does not smell as good as in a Best Western Hotel room !! (wink-wink to his sponsor...).

With the inententional jibes, everything inside the boat flew, he even broke his shampoo bottle!

Oh, yeah, there was that diesel tank vent leak as well, earlier in the race... when the boat was heeling hard... and he has to swap the J1 halyard, even if he does not need it right now. The sheath is broken.

He slept well in the las few hours, long tacks without too much action, even if it is in strong winds.

And the tea he is drinking in the interview is his FIRST hot drink since the start.... His first true breakfast... With the repairs, and the unusual weather systems (first time going to the Azores to get to the Equator...),and the time spend making the boat go fast,  he hasn't had time for preparing a decent meal.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Laurent said:

I tried the automatic English translation in the sub-titles; God it's awful!

Oh yes. Still, the auto translate has gotten way better from 4 years ago. gtrans still blunders especially with idioms, accents, and sailing tech vocab. I'm looking forward to hearing how many times the boats will be in Ecuador next week.

Thanks, as ever, for the sailor-to-sailor-to-sailor trans.

3 hours ago, terrafirma said:

My bet is he's gone into isolation so that he can go out again.  

I know he sounded defeated as he was heading back to the dock, but that's a classic response for many athletes, entrepreneurs, anyone who is driven to succeed.

Break or fail at something, go into a mild depression when you can't see a way forward, once he figures out a way forward he'll be fired up and charging out of that marina as soon as he can. That of course assumes his dad is ok, which I assume he must be as he was on the radio transferring info between Jeremie and Race Control.

4 minutes ago, stief said:

[aside] Anyone tell me how to get the 7 day stats from https://exocet.cloud/grafana/d/bsbc_5MGz/malizia-public-dasboard?orgId=15&from=1605242460441&to=1605415260441&theme=dark&kiosk? I stumbled on the time frame options yesterday, but can't find it today. 

Just remove "&kiosk" from your link, then the time picker (and how granular you want the data to be) will appear top right

Like so https://exocet.cloud/grafana/d/bsbc_5MGz/malizia-public-dasboard?orgId=15&from=now-7d&to=now&theme=dark&refresh=5s

• Like 1