Sea warrior

How to reduce the number of posts per thread page.

I think each thread page (for me) has about 100 posts per page which crashes my browser regularly when I open a page, especially when gifs and YouTube stuff is added.

question, is there any way in settings to reduce the number of posts per page to say 20 or so in the hopes of avoiding this problem?

any response appreciated.

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

...crashes my browser...

Let me guess. Safari on an iPad? It's the only way I've experienced your problem.

Safari seems to be missing a scroll to bottom shortcut on iPad. But if you scroll with very fast gestures an exponential algorithm gets you there quite quick.

I belong to another forum that apparently uses the same app as SA. The pages are locked to 10 (because my friends there are idiots). You do not want that...painful.

1 hour ago, justsomeguy! said:

Let me guess. Safari on an iPad? It's the only way I've experienced your problem.

44 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Safari seems to be missing a scroll to bottom shortcut on iPad. But if you scroll with very fast gestures an exponential algorithm gets you there quite quick.

I belong to another forum that apparently uses the same app as SA. The pages are locked to 10 (because my friends there are idiots). You do not want that...painful.

Yup, safari on iPad 

I've found that scrolling erratically actually helps sometimes but it’s fecking annoying and doesn’t always work .

Anyway, thanks for the replies 

from memory , failing , the option to control posts per page disappeared a few update ago :(

"There was a problem with this page, so it was reloaded."

The only workaround I've found for this is to clear the browser's cache of all login information, cookies and whatnot.

And then it'll work for about 2 hours. [bangs head on wall]