LB 15

What gun should I have on my boat?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Oh, dude you nailed it - posting facts will get you flicked every time.  I don't remember what got him flicked and it was weeks ago at least. Perhaps you or he or someone can repost some of those facts again.  

I await the replies.

you'll have to try harder than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

This thread has got nothing to do with Greta so fuck off to your PA glory hole. If you want a recap about her handlers, go to the original thread. 

You and Trump clearly share the same level of IQ

So you got nothing except what you pulled out of your ass.  This is about you moron - and since your reading comprehension seems sadly lacking I have never worshiped Greta nor even commented on anything beyond that she made a crossing that so many said she couldn't do.

You and your little bitches were the ones attacking her, not her message but her and her parents. That is what got you flicked.  And guess what Dick Head, have you been to PA lately? I have spent very little time there and in fact before you decided to shit here had planned on just taking a break from the forums altogether, but now you have inspired me to stay and point out what a clueless, spineless whiny fuck you are.

Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:
17 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Oh, dude you nailed it - posting facts will get you flicked every time.  I don't remember what got him flicked and it was weeks ago at least. Perhaps you or he or someone can repost some of those facts again.  

I await the replies.

you'll have to try harder than that

D'Rangere - what didde you reportte hime forre?  Plesae informe us plebbianes.  Thack you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

D'Rangere - what didde you reportte hime forre?  Plesae informe us plebbianes.  Thack you. 

Honestly I don't remember as it was likely a month or more ago - was in the Greta thread and one post imo was just over the top in a personal attack on her and her parents - nothing to do with her message.  I did make several posts before to cool it which just seemed to inspire him.  Of course when his little bitches club started asking what happened to hoppy I wrote what I did and why and that's when the fun started.  Honestly I expected a warning if anything - was quite surprised when the fucker got flicked.

Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Honestly I don't remember as it was likely a month or more ago - was in the Greta thread and one post imo was just over the top in a personal attack on her and her parents - nothing to do with her message.  I did make several posts before to cool it which just seemed to inspire him.  Of course when his little bitches club started asking what happened to hoppy I wrote what I did and why and that's when the fun started.  Honestly I expected a warning if anything - was quite surprised when the fucker got flicked.

NP dude, I licke manney wearer juste curriouse.......                   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

NP dude, I licke manney wearer juste curriouse.......                   :)

Well now so am I - it appears the Ed took that post(s) down but are couple of gems from earlier in the Greta thread #430 and #434. hoppy had plenty of company including LB who is savvy enough to know how close to get without crossing the line.  From what I can tell it must have happened about 9/27 or so, that is as much as I can give a fuck about. It seems that I was not alone in warning unhoppy to cool it and some of his posts earlier received a lot of downvotes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking snitch and eager censor.  Can't tolerate a different point of view.  Bigot.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

You getting your panties too wet sandy D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, LB 15 said:

This place needs a little more cross- board interaction. We all tend to hide in our own area of the forums.  The Sailing board guys endlessly discussing saving sailing and rules, The cruising anarchy gang hanging out with Bob Perry and ragging on Rimus and the AC anarchy guys making new sock puppets to call each other cunts. So since Greta got a carbon neutral trip over to PA, i thought we could drag a few over here for a look. So all you PA dwellers put some pants on, give the window one last lick and come on over...

What is the best gun to take cruising? I mainly want it in case of a Zombie Apocalypse, for shooting fish in a barrel and to pick up chicks.

Thoughts?

 

 

Holy Shit, 215 posts on from LBs original meaningful quest for advice on security while family cruising  (as above)  to this latest bullshit distraction about a vocal yoof that has somehow got heard.  How about getting back to guns on boats. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Well now so am I - it appears the Ed took that post(s) down but are couple of gems from earlier in the Greta thread #430 and #434. hoppy had plenty of company including LB who is savvy enough to know how close to get without crossing the line.  From what I can tell it must have happened about 9/27 or so, that is as much as I can give a fuck about. It seems that I was not alone in warning unhoppy to cool it and some of his posts earlier received a lot of downvotes.

 

None of my posts got taken down you lying fuck

 

and how is #434 "a gem"

It starts with the diagnosis of Greta's sister that is openly published by her parents. Then a follow on comment relater to her Mothers neglect of alcohol consumption during pregnancy related to #430

My opinion about her mother

A photo of the family

Then the rest is a cut and past about the families book that they are selling

 

Look at the clowns who downvoted me... d'wanker, Random (I miss his posts), Hole in his head and some other idiots I don't know and couldn't give a fuck about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

a couple of these each side

5 Things You Can Shoot from a Cannon | Britannica.com

Reload time is pretty piss-poor though.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

None of my posts got taken down you lying fuck

 

and how is #434 "a gem"

It starts with the diagnosis of Greta's sister that is openly published by her parents. Then a follow on comment relater to her Mothers neglect of alcohol consumption during pregnancy related to #430

My opinion about her mother

A photo of the family

Then the rest is a cut and past about the families book that they are selling

 

Look at the clowns who downvoted me... d'wanker, Random (I miss his posts), Hole in his head and some other idiots I don't know and couldn't give a fuck about 

Pride in one’s actions, even when undeserved, is always the sign of a healthy ego.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the posts that probably got me flicked.

 

Agreeing with Trumps post about Greta (Therefore I must be a right wing nut job) 

 

On 9/25/2019 at 8:55 AM, hoppy said:

He's an idiot, but so right...

 

 

 

Blaming precious dranged for inflicting Trump on the world. ALL American are responsible for this. After all dranged and others blame all Aussies for our per capita pollution.  

On 9/25/2019 at 12:15 PM, hoppy said:

Nice comment from someone who took Trump from being a reality TV star to President.

 

I guess I went a bit over the top for the loony left in finding anything positive about trump and hurting dranged's feelings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, LB 15 said:

This place needs a little more cross- board interaction. We all tend to hide in our own area of the forums.  The Sailing board guys endlessly discussing saving sailing and rules, The cruising anarchy gang hanging out with Bob Perry and ragging on Rimus and the AC anarchy guys making new sock puppets to call each other cunts. So since Greta got a carbon neutral trip over to PA, i thought we could drag a few over here for a look. So all you PA dwellers put some pants on, give the window one last lick and come on over...

What is the best gun to take cruising? I mainly want it in case of a Zombie Apocalypse, for shooting fish in a barrel and to pick up chicks.

Thoughts?

 

 

Sorry about my OT discussion with d'wanker in your very serious thread. 

To make it up to you, her is a serious on topic post.

 

Unfortunately, little Johnny has made it a bit to challenging for Aussies to own guns and as we are such a nanny state, it will probably be illegal to defend yourself from Zombies using deadly force. 

I would suggest that you hire my security team for your sailing adventures. Their guns do not upset our gun laws, with them onboard you wont get bored enough to feel the need to shoot fish in a barrel. Your SO40 will be at full capacity with the security team and yourself on board, so no need to pick up chicks. No need to worry about zombies as once you have been tag teamed, you probably won't survive long enough to see the Apocalypse. Your'll probably be the zombie walking around with a massive smile on your face.

 

nude-girl-gun-fight.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Sorry about my OT discussion with d'wanker in your very serious thread. 

To make it up to you, her is a serious on topic post.

 

Unfortunately, little Johnny has made it a bit to challenging for Aussies to own guns and as we are such a nanny state, it will probably be illegal to defend yourself from Zombies using deadly force. 

I would suggest that you hire my security team for your sailing adventures. Their guns do not upset our gun laws, with them onboard you wont get bored enough to feel the need to shoot fish in a barrel. Your SO40 will be at full capacity with the security team and yourself on board, so no need to pick up chicks. No need to worry about zombies as once you have been tag teamed, you probably won't survive long enough to see the Apocalypse. Your'll probably be the zombie walking around with a massive smile on your face.

 

nude-girl-gun-fight.jpg

 

I thought there was some sort of rule around here about undisguised displays of beavage? And while on that topic, whatever happened to the infamous "Friday" threads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SPORTSCAR said:

I thought there was some sort of rule around here about undisguised displays of beavage? And while on that topic, whatever happened to the infamous "Friday" threads?

are there rules in this place? If there are then they can't call it Anarchy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SPORTSCAR said:

I thought there was some sort of rule around here about undisguised displays of beavage? And while on that topic, whatever happened to the infamous "Friday" threads?

I have trying to reboot more beaver by merging the tight jeans gif thread with the WOXI AIS shitfight. Scooter has had me hard at it this week. No wonder clean quit and went and got a real job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Sorry about my OT discussion with d'wanker in your very serious thread. 

To make it up to you, her is a serious on topic post.

Hey no worries mate - this is exactly what I was hoping for - a good old fashioned SA 'go fuck yo moma', 'No you go fuck your moma' steaming pile of a childish shit fight.

Now I am thinking about whether I should get my children vaccinated.

Any thoughts?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And its time to bring out the 'Big Guns'....

 

Image result for huge tits on a boat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Now I am thinking about whether I should get my children vaccinated.

Any thoughts?

LOL

Is that a hot topic in PA land? Which side of the debate are the left and right loonies?

My daughter is all up to date, so no issues getting her into daycare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Image result for huge tits on a boat

image.jpeg.f770ff8dac4c57c1da76732246d74634.jpeg

Demonstrating, once again that yes, there *can* be too much of a good thing.....

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

None of my posts got taken down you lying fuck

 

and how is #434 "a gem"

It starts with the diagnosis of Greta's sister that is openly published by her parents. Then a follow on comment relater to her Mothers neglect of alcohol consumption during pregnancy related to #430

My opinion about her mother

A photo of the family

Then the rest is a cut and past about the families book that they are selling

 

Look at the clowns who downvoted me... d'wanker, Random (I miss his posts), Hole in his head and some other idiots I don't know and couldn't give a fuck about 

Dickless Night - at least one of your posts has been removed - why would it not have been?  While you are generally a petty and vindictive pussy who reposts crap with no verifications (and those I listed are exactly that asshat) it was not what I reported. So it makes you a liar as well.

And can you work on your insults? I mean it's obvious from your gay porn postings that you have a thing about wanking but projecting it is just so weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried that and ignored the shit for awhile but not backing down is not one of my more admirable qualities - especially when it is a clueless, disingenuous lying fuckface asshole who enjoys insulting young girls. 

Other than that he is a delight.   Have I ever mentioned my overbearing older brother who regularly beat the crap out of me until one day he couldn't?  Good times.

I know a fun game - we will keep this up to see who gets flicked first. It's a win/win for me as if I get it  will not be a returd and whining - I will find so much more productive time every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The opposite of negative waves are positive waves! 
 

If you step away from the digital ring here for a while, the swelling may go down a little and you’ll be able to see clearly after you wipe the blood from your eyes. We aren’t your older brother and we can’t let you win this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

The opposite of negative waves are positive waves! 
 

If you step away from the digital ring here for a while, the swelling may go down a little and you’ll be able to see clearly after you wipe the blood from your eyes. We aren’t your older brother and we can’t let you win this one.

Is that a threat? Who is we? So many questions..... and I tried stepping away and it didn't work. Remember saying something about anonymous fun poking? I can do this with zero effort - as an example ask about how Nailing Malarkey/aka a bunch of IDs and finally Happy Jack had a total meltdown and started threatening to sue everyone.

You ain't seen nothing yet.  just sayin.  I made the effort to bury the hatchet and it was thrown back.  Big mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm, when does it become harassment and repeated stalking of Dark Knight by you? I was issued a warning a few months back for the kind of shitfighting you’re putting yourself through and I wasn’t anywhere near as upset as you. 
 

And there are no threats here. It’s an entertainment site for adults with mental problems. That’s why we’re here. If you don’t have problems you should avoid visiting for your mental health. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Umm, when does it become harassment and repeated stalking of Dark Knight by you? I was issued a warning a few months back for the kind of shitfighting you’re putting yourself through and I wasn’t anywhere near as upset as you. 
 

And there are no threats here. It’s an entertainment site for adults with mental problems. That’s why we’re here. If you don’t have problems you should avoid visiting for your mental health. 

 

 

 

 

I am stalking him? Really? He has been after it since I wrote that I was the one who reported him.  I have offered to just stop several times but no, he has to wave his little dick around. IIRC correctly some time ago I requested you not post political stuff in SA and it seems you have been picking at me ever since, if I am wrong I apologize, I have zero issue with you and have always enjoyed your boat experiences here. 

As to warnings or getting flicked, I really don't care - before this started I had decided to just take a break at a minimum but standing up to cowardly jackoffs like this guy is recreational and fun.  If I get flicked more free time to do something useful.  My advice would be to just stay out of it, put me on ignore, whatever.

Have a nice day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mitre cut said:

Holy Shit, 215 posts on from LBs original meaningful quest for advice on security while family cruising  (as above)  to this latest bullshit distraction about a vocal yoof that has somehow got heard.  How about getting back to guns on boats. 

 

I suggest acoustic mini torpedoes.   You can target multiple jet skis while the Coast Guard circles around confused.   The small charge is muted by the water, further protecting your hearing.  They even provide emergency defense against powerboats not keeping watch.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

 congrats LB15,  the trolling work,   you got two 5 year old retards arguing over being but hurt...      try some lube guys..

butte hurtte canbe seriouse mattere...... realle PITA, notte tobe tacken liteley.                                      :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Brooks book covers it all. Zombies will burn, they are just hard to light. Power tools are covered in a later chapter. There is a list of zombie attacks at the back of the book, with the last attack happening in 2002, so we are past due for an attack. It will probably be some Australian sailing student going zombie during a lesson and how do you defend against that? :o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Norse Horse said:

Max Brooks book covers it all. Zombies will burn, they are just hard to light. Power tools are covered in a later chapter. There is a list of zombie attacks at the back of the book, with the last attack happening in 2002, so we are past due for an attack. It will probably be some Australian sailing student going zombie during a lesson and how do you defend against that? :o

 

gybe / tack  quickly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, LB 15 said:

to pick up chicks.

Thoughts?

Maybe you could go the Dirty Harry route and get a Smith & Wesson Model 29 to pick up chicks

latest?cb=20180319202742

 

 

 

 

-7675375532427652867.jpg

 

cde1ab17361cb50d2ee3852b164b52c9.jpg

 

dec-20-1978-hollywood-ca-usa-clint-eastw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Maybe you could go the Dirty Harry route and get a Smith & Wesson Model 29 to pick up chicks

latest?cb=20180319202742

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 11:56 AM, d'ranger said:

Many people here know me and the only ones that I have not shared who am I with are nutjobs.  

Not sure if I should take that personally or not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SPORTSCAR said:

I thought there was some sort of rule around here about undisguised displays of beavage? And while on that topic, whatever happened to the infamous "Friday" threads?

At one point it was more of a "wet split beaver" rule of thumb, aimed at reducing the Extreme Gynecological Closeups that some here seemed to get off on. Nude shot of some 20 year old shaved bald is different than sprawled, spread or penetrated. Sort of a "know it when I see it" thing.

Given how many porn stars and nude models shave themselves completely these days, it's nearly impossible to avoid pictures with a little down south cleavage like the above.

However, I am not longer involved in policing these matters, and very little policing is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Demonstrating, once again that yes, there *can* be too much of a good thing.....

FKT

Balloons are bad for the sea life, m'kay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

 

Have a nice day :)

;)

Just don’t get your dick caught in a door, Big guy! We worry about you Texans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a Desert Eagle?

108280.jpg

 

A Swedish friend who would go to ranges to shoot pistols was offered the chance to fire a Desert Eagle. She proudly showed me a selfie with a cut on her forehead.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 5:04 AM, fastyacht said:

I see your napalm and raise you liquid oxygen!

The Purdue School of Engineering used to have bi-annual cook-outs and one of the activities was a contest to see who could charcoal ready for grilling in the shortest amount of time. Various accelerates were tried along with industrial blowers to fan the flames. In the mid-'90s the question was put to rest when a grad student poured a ladle of LOX over the pile of charcoal briquettes. A lit cigarette was set top the unlit charcoal to serve as an igniter. The following low-res (but at the time pretty much state of the art) video was arguably the first thing to go viral over the internet (not counting porn, of course.)

In the second half of the video, they had some leftover LOX and decided to repeat the experiment on one of those little all-in-one ready-to-light supermarket disposable grill/charcoal combos. All that remained were some glowing beads of molten metal.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

How about a Desert Eagle?

108280.jpg

 

A Swedish friend who would go to ranges to shoot pistols was offered the chance to fire a Desert Eagle. She proudly showed me a selfie with a cut on her forehead.

 

 

 

Had one pulled on me in college. I thought it was a little over the top for  a college dormitory. But it was Virginia In the 80’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Is that a threat? Who is we? So many questions..... and I tried stepping away and it didn't work. Remember saying something about anonymous fun poking? I can do this with zero effort - as an example ask about how Nailing Malarkey/aka a bunch of IDs and finally Happy Jack had a total meltdown and started threatening to sue everyone.

You ain't seen nothing yet.  just sayin.  I made the effort to bury the hatchet and it was thrown back.  Big mistake.

I wager that you take internet forums, and probably yourself just a tad too seriously ;)

Go outside and fire some guns or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark Cloud said:

I wager that you take internet forums, and probably yourself just a tad too seriously ;)

Go outside and fire some guns or something

That probably could be said about any devoted PA posters. It's amazing that on a sailing forum that allows anything, that PA has the second most posts. A lot of sad fuckers here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mad said:

Fucker! That was uncalled for!   :P

Yes old Reidy has make a remarkable comeback of late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Maybe you could go the Dirty Harry route and get a Smith & Wesson Model 29 to pick up chicks

latest?cb=20180319202742

 

 

 

 

-7675375532427652867.jpg

 

cde1ab17361cb50d2ee3852b164b52c9.jpg

 

dec-20-1978-hollywood-ca-usa-clint-eastw

I see what you did there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

I wager that you take internet forums, and probably yourself just a tad too seriously ;)

Go outside and fire some guns or something

You would lose that wager. Ranch trip in 2 weeks. It's Texas.  But thanks for playing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I see what you did there.

Did you out LB & Random?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

 congrats LB15,  the trolling work,   you got two 5 year old retards arguing over being but hurt...      try some lube guys..

3fr0nv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

and very little policing is done.

image.jpeg.961efaf73d9b791845a1ab0a2591ab63.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I'm curious, what did I do?

 

D3233AD1-8824-4573-8920-FB482B8EA48D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SPORTSCAR said:

I thought there was some sort of rule around here about undisguised displays of beavage? And while on that topic, whatever happened to the infamous "Friday" threads?

I for one do not see a speck of fur below the waterline. So I think we're good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those machine guns mounted under the drones remind me of the ones we had mounted on the roof racks in Rhodesia 1978-9. Pull a cord inside the car and they swiveled  right to left while laying down some lead.   Very effective when driving through the bush. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Did you out LB & Random?!

I despise censorship and anything to do with it. Turning in someone over a dissenting opinion is chickenshit to the extreme if that's what you mean.

Either way the answer is no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

I'm curious, what did I do?

You had photos of Clint with two pretty girls then the simian. It just seemed funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

You had photos of Clint with two pretty girls then the simian. It just seemed funny. 

I'm a big fan of Clint (but which man isn't) and my favourite Republican President was this guy

 

875be518df3f9ed67a3b3d69ede5aae6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SPORTSCAR said:

As a big fan of Clint TDK ,Im sure you'll appreciate how his friends recently got together and paid for some celebratory signwriting on the occasion of his recent birthday.

t02omZyOuaJj0Agp2kXyopp7DykyfqYLd9RHrG87LkA.jpg.webp

not exactly a successful link attempt there.

 

Saw him in Mule the other day. Excellent movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t trust any link that has a monkey or any other ape like shit in the thread.

Got it?

Oh yeah, and never open a link from LB 

Ever

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

not exactly a successful link attempt there.

 

Saw him in Mule the other day. Excellent movie.

who is this clint dude? Is he new on youtube? Snapchat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 3:57 PM, The Dark Knight said:

why repost, my original posts are still in the Greta thread for the world to see. According to Editor, I got flicked because I'm a Right wing fucker or something like that.

Still whining about being flicked and not able to figure out why?  YCMTSU.  Newflash: it had nothing to do with your political views.  I can help though.  Go through all your posts and ask yourself how you would react if Greta was your daughter and you saw that shit you posted on a sailing website.  For all the media attention, she is still a minor, don't forget.

If you still can't figure it out after that, I think you need to change your screen name to Dufus Knight, hoppy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hole In The Kite said:

Still whining about being flicked and not able to figure out why?  YCMTSU.  Newflash: it had nothing to do with your political views.  I can help though.  Go through all your posts and ask yourself how you would react if Greta was your daughter and you saw that shit you posted on a sailing website.  For all the media attention, she is still a minor, don't forget.

If you still can't figure it out after that, I think you need to change your screen name to Dufus Knight, hoppy.

I got flicked because d'wanker reported my posts about Greta, but none were deleted, but Editor flicked me because I was "a right wing fucker".  I broke no SA rule

Anyway, you really need your head read. I would not let my daughter go without treatment for her mental diagnosis and I would not let her be used and manipulated by the loony left. 

So what shit did I post that was so bad? I disagreed with her approach to publicising the need to deal with climate change, I discussed her publicly acknowledged psych diagnosis, I have been very critical of her parents neglect and the failure of the Swedish medical system, I discussed the possibility that she may have FASD which again is an indication of her parents neglect. I have been very critical of the people who are manipulating her without regards to her future mental wellbeing. 

But you are such a stupid fuck.

Do your own research about her mental condition. The maybe if you have sufficient mental capacity to understand her conditions, you will understand my criticisms of her family and handlers. I expect you to keep your head firmly up your arse.

 
Quote

 

"I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism. That basically means I only speak when I think it's necessary. Now is one of those moments."

— Greta Thunberg in her TEDx Talk
Stockholm, November 2018[15]

 

There has been reports in the media about some yank teacher referring to bringing a gun to school and I think an effigy of Greta was burnt in Italy. Clearly these were done by right wing fuckers who have the same IQ as you and d'ranger.

You hard right and hard left fuckers should are a disgrace to humanity.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

blah blah blah...I discussed the possibility that she may have FASD which again is an indication of her parents neglect. blah blah blah.

 

 

 

... and you don't see anything wrong with that.   A 16 y.o. girl.  You would be totally ok with someone accusing your 16 y.o. daughter of that, on-line, in a public forum on sailing.  And don't give me any "I just reposted it from a Swedish tabloid" shit.

Give your head a shake, Dense Knight.  If you can't see what you did wrong you are one sick puppy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dogshit thread exists only to satisfy LB's narcissistic obsession with attention and now, apparently, hoppy/Dark Knight's personal introspection on why he was such a scumbag that he got flicked.  Please, mods, move it to Dogshit Anarchy,  or Attention Whore anarchy, so we can get on with regular programming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hole In The Kite said:

... and you don't see anything wrong with that.   A 16 y.o. girl.  You would be totally ok with someone accusing your 16 y.o. daughter of that, on-line, in a public forum on sailing.  And don't give me any "I just reposted it from a Swedish tabloid" shit.

Give your head a shake, Dense Knight.

Still fucking clueless I see. I'm not accusing here of anything. I am suggesting, ok I'll keep it simple for you and will use your words, I am "accusing" Greta's mother of drinking during Greta's pregnancy resulting in Greta being a victim of FASD. 

However I can't specifically accuse her mother of it, however Greta does have the psych diagnosis of FASD and her appearance is sufficiently different to her parents and similar to FASD sufferers to make it plausible. Whether or not Greta has FASD, it is no way a reflection on her. Her parents...... no need to repeat.

Now that I have a much better understanding of what makes Greta tick and that the past is the past, I'm now more interested in her current need for help, her future and want people to understand that her parents and handlers are building her up for a massive fall.        

Read about Asperger's and understand, then you will know what I mean. But you wont, you dumb fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

 

Read about Asperger's and understand, then you will know what I mean. But you wont, you dumb fuck

I work with kids with Asperger's you dumb fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, LB 15 said:

 

I feel like starting a thread titled "What to do with the far right and far left nutjobs?" but logically it would need to be in PA, the home of the far right and far left nutjobs.

They are too blinded by their ideology and hero worshiping that they are incapable of independent thought and add no value to humanity. 

I'm kind of thinking that the Chinese have the right idea, lock them up for re-education and organ harvesting.

Got any better suggestion?  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hole In The Kite said:

I work with kids with Asperger's you dumb fuck.

so you should know that the parents have fucked up big time you dumb fuck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

so you should know that the parents have fucked up big time you dumb fuck

The only person who fucked up big time is you.  Seeing as contrition is not in your vocabulary, I have no further time for you.  I apologize that you have occasionally dragged me down to your level.  Won't happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hole In The Kite said:

I work with kids with Asperger's you dumb fuck.

Then you should know that if you left them focus on something that they cannot possibly achieve,  which in Greta's case is change the world through protest, then you know that she will eventually spiral into depression when no one listens. 

You should know that she need therapy to get her to refocus her obsession, which perhaps in Greta's case could be climate science. You will know that if se focuses her energy on something that is achievable, then her Asperger's will be her super power and she could potentially excel in her chose field. A 26 year old Greta with doctorates from the best universities will have a much better chance of getting her message across.

 

But you are clearly too dumb to understand that.

So how do you work with them, clean the toilet after them?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites