RobbieB

Greta Rides Again?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

 All you wusses ran away from the other thread because it was too scary for ya in PA. ?

But y'all can bully up the ugly when talking about a 16 year old girl child in your safe space? 

 

Fucking cowardly cunts.

 

Some of us just got bored with it, having eventually got our point across (or demonstrated the wilful refusal to read).

However, if you *want* to pick an ongoing shit-fight, feel free. But you always lose, so you must be feeling masochistic tonight.

15 to 25 knots NW predicted for tomorrow so I'm going sailing on the morning tide anyway. Nice breeze for a run down the Channel.

FKT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't give a rat's ring about the subject. 

But reading old white guys hating on an autistic/Aspergers 16 year old girl reminds me that the Klan and their Salem cousins are never very far away.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Couldn't give a rat's ring about the subject. 

But reading old white guys hating on an autistic/Aspergers 16 year old girl reminds me that the Klan and their Salem cousins are never very far away.

Robert, reading is clearly not your thing is it?

Most of the threads or at least my posts have been about Greta's parents and her handlers and the way they are using Greta with scant regard to her future wellbeing and how they are using her aspergers to further their cause without realising they are pushing people away from supporting the need for change, rather than converting people to the cause.  

Your mind is clearly shipwrecked. The insurance company will probably write it off as a total loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Some of us just got bored with it, having eventually got our point across (or demonstrated the wilful refusal to read).

 

There really are some dumb fucks here without the ability to think. I'd hate to be blinded by ideology and incapable of independent thought. It must make the mind go all mushy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

 All you wusses ran away from the other thread because it was too scary for ya in PA. ?

But y'all can bully up the ugly when talking about a 16 year old girl child in your safe space? 

 

Fucking cowardly cunts.

 

We didn't run away from the thread it ran away from us to PA where the hard right and far left brain dead zombies live. I'm here for the sailing and only go OT when a non-sailing thread appears in SA or ORA. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Robert, reading is clearly not your thing is it?

Most of the threads or at least my posts have been about Greta's parents and her handlers and the way they are using Greta with scant regard to her future wellbeing and how they are using her aspergers to further their cause without realising they are pushing people away from supporting the need for change, rather than converting people to the cause.  

Your mind is clearly shipwrecked. The insurance company will probably write it off as a total loss.

So why don't you share with the group your qualifications to make such diagnoses? Include your statements that her parents drinking was responsible. Please be specific and remember neatness and accuracy count.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

 All you wusses ran away from the other thread because it was too scary for ya in PA. ?

But y'all can bully up the ugly when talking about a 16 year old girl child in your safe space? 

 

Fucking cowardly cunts.

 

how duh fuck did u an duh'udders ever find a sailing site? back to duh,pa with duh'uddes for u

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

 

Most of the threads or at least my posts have been about Greta's parents and her handlers and the way they are using Greta with scant regard to her future wellbeing and how they are using her aspergers to further their cause without realising they are pushing people away from supporting the need for change, rather than converting people to the cause.  

417153d1573121819-political-funnies-106_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Couldn't give a rat's ring about the subject. 

But reading old white guys hating on an autistic/Aspergers 16 year old girl reminds me that the Klan and their Salem cousins are never very far away.

And lots of middle aged white guys fawning over her reminds me that this guy should have been hung by his nuts not his neck.

ACF5ABCF-1CB7-4B17-B333-6963585245D0.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

So why don't you share with the group your qualifications to make such diagnoses? Include your statements that her parents drinking was responsible. Please be specific and remember neatness and accuracy count.

I think you should first share your knowledge and wisdom about aspergers and how someone's aspergers should be be treated, by their family and by health professionals.

After all this is a diagnosis that Greta and her family not only publicly admits to, they also claim it as Greta's "superpower".

If you are incapable of understanding aspergers then there is no point continuing this discussion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

And lots of middle aged white guys fawning over her reminds me that this guy should have been hung by his nuts not his neck.

ACF5ABCF-1CB7-4B17-B333-6963585245D0.jpeg

I guess that on PA there is probably conspiracy discussions about his death. I'm sure some think Trump arranged his silence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

I think you should first share your knowledge and wisdom about aspergers and how someone's aspergers should be be treated, by their family and by health professionals.

After all this is a diagnosis that Greta and her family not only publicly admits to, they also claim it as Greta's "superpower".

If you are incapable of understanding aspergers then there is no point continuing this discussion. 

 

So let's just recap for a moment - you have repeatedly accused Greta's parents and especially her mother of excessive drinking being the cause of her condition. Numerous statements regarding Greta and her parents that are disparaging at the very least. I ask you what qualifications you have for making these diagnoses and you demand to know my qualifications? I have a superpower bullshit detector.

You have bullshit.  Not surprising given your thin skinned petty whinging.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So let's just recap for a moment - you have repeatedly accused Greta's parents and especially her mother of excessive drinking being the cause of her condition. Numerous statements regarding Greta and her parents that are disparaging at the very least. I ask you what qualifications you have for making these diagnoses and you demand to know my qualifications? I have a superpower bullshit detector.

You have bullshit.  Not surprising given your thin skinned petty whinging.

I thought you had him on ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So let's just recap for a moment - you have repeatedly accused Greta's parents and especially her mother of excessive drinking being the cause of her condition. Numerous statements regarding Greta and her parents that are disparaging at the very least. I ask you what qualifications you have for making these diagnoses and you demand to know my qualifications? I have a superpower bullshit detector.

You have bullshit.  Not surprising given your thin skinned petty whinging.

I'm asking your understanding of aspergers, you know the condition that she openly talks about. If you have no understanding of it, then there is zero point continuing this discussion as it is going over the top of your head. It's best that you stick to PA where everyone is so blinded by ideology that you knowledge is irrelevant.

If you are lucky, leaving SA and sticking to PA will increase the average IQ of both forums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

I'm asking your understanding of aspergers, you know the condition that she openly talks about. If you have no understanding of it, then there is zero point continuing this discussion as it is going over the top of your head. It's best that you stick to PA where everyone is so blinded by ideology that you knowledge is irrelevant.

If you are lucky, leaving SA and sticking to PA will increase the average IQ of both forums. 

You are just diverting the discussion.

So are you qualified to back your claims of her parents excessive drinking affecting her health?

How can you affirm that her parents were drinking too much?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

You are just diverting the discussion.

So are you qualified to back your claims of her parents excessive drinking affecting her health?

How can you affirm that her parents were drinking too much?

Are you d'ranger dumb. I never claimed parents, just mother.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Are you d'ranger dumb. I never claimed parents, just mother.

 

Point taken.

So are you qualified to establish that her mum excessive drinking affected her health?

How did you establish that her mum had a drinking problem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Panoramix said:

Point taken.

So are you qualified to establish that her mum excessive drinking affected her health?

How did you establish that her mum had a drinking problem?

If Greta does indeed has FASD, then her mum drunk during pregnancy. It's certainly possible Greta is a victim of it. Not going to elaborate further, refer to my original post on the subject.

I'll direct this question to you also.

11 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

I think you should first share your knowledge and wisdom about aspergers and how someone's aspergers should be be treated, by their family and by health professionals.

After all this is a diagnosis that Greta and her family not only publicly admits to, they also claim it as Greta's "superpower".

If you are incapable of understanding aspergers then there is no point continuing this discussion. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

I guess that on PA there is probably conspiracy discussions about his death. I'm sure some think Trump arranged his silence.  

I seem to remember it was the overwhelming opinion for the those with conspiracy thoughts that Hillary did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

I thought you had him on ignore.

Try to keep up, that ended when the little bitch just wouldn't let it die.  Now am thinking of changing my ID to The Dark Knightmare. I don't do socks.

And The Dick Night is our own Alex Jones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Try to keep up, that ended when the little bitch just wouldn't let it die.  Now am thinking of changing my ID to The Dark Knightmare. I don't do socks.

And The Dick Night is our own Alex Jones.

If you, hole in his LB16 arse, Left his brain at home and now Paranoid would stop bringing it up, then I would not mention Greta again. I've made my point and none of you have the intelligence or inclination to read up and understand Greta's admitted diagnosis and thus would understand my points. I've got nothing to add and have no desire to repeat what I have already written about Greta.

I will defend what I have written and stand by it. I feel no need to discuss her aspergers further unless you dipshits actually show that you have something to add to the discussion. If you did actually read various articles about it and began to understand it, then you will start having to agree with many of my points, even if you will never agree with my methods.

Fuck off you ignorant moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dark Knight said:

If you, hole in his LB16 arse, Left his brain at home and now Paranoid would stop bringing it up, then I would not mention Greta again. I've made my point and none of you have the intelligence or inclination to read up and understand Greta's admitted diagnosis and thus would understand my points. I've got nothing to add and have no desire to repeat what I have already written about Greta.

I will defend what I have written and stand by it. I feel no need to discuss her aspergers further unless you dipshits actually show that you have something to add to the discussion. If you did actually read various articles about it and began to understand it, then you will start having to agree with many of my points, even if you will never agree with my methods.

Fuck off you ignorant moron.

More bullshit making you a liar on top of everything else. I asked a very simple question and you go in attack mode. I would be happy (or hoppy) to agree with you providing you post something besides your opinions - which are meant only to disparage Greta.

And not fucking off, am fucking you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds kinda gay...

Oh yeah, and another thing. 

Greta is now hanging out with ultra rich people(actors)who love using gas, plastics and social media to promote their own cause. She’s on a promotional tour and I hope it ends well for her when she gets back to school and gets an education. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't think Batman is leaning on the light in the loafers side? NTTAWWT.  I see you are using the Al Gore move against Greta - interesting choice but not very innovative.

Meanwhile I am wondering if Dickless is trying to invent his online qualifications in pop psych and start thinking perhaps I should mention that he wrote a long time ago that his mother was reading this stuff to him.

Then I start thinking perhaps we should delve into his online bullying, whether his distaste for PA is from being traumatized reminding him of earlier painful experiences. So many questions.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 11:15 PM, The Dark Knight said:

I saw this last night but resisted posting..

Will be interesting to see how long it takes before there is graffiti on it. 

 

This one seems to have lasted............

Image result for greta thunberg bristol"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-48471558/huge-greta-thunberg-mural-painted-on-bristol-wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

If you, hole in his LB16 arse, Left his brain at home and now Paranoid would stop bringing it up, then I would not mention Greta again. I've made my point and none of you have the intelligence or inclination to read up and understand Greta's admitted diagnosis and thus would understand my points. I've got nothing to add and have no desire to repeat what I have already written about Greta.

I will defend what I have written and stand by it. I feel no need to discuss her aspergers further unless you dipshits actually show that you have something to add to the discussion. If you did actually read various articles about it and began to understand it, then you will start having to agree with many of my points, even if you will never agree with my methods.

Fuck off you ignorant moron.

Can we have the first part in English please? :wacko:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

If Greta does indeed has FASD, then her mum drunk during pregnancy. It's certainly possible Greta is a victim of it. Not going to elaborate further, refer to my original post on the subject.

I'll direct this question to you also.

 

I suspect that you are repeating random fake news. You've made the claims, you have to back them whereas I didn't claim to be an Asperger syndrome expert!

I know it may sound boring in this age of disinformation but you are supposed to back your claims.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mad said:

Can we have the first part in English please? :wacko:

Quote

If you, hole in his LB16 arse, Left his brain at home and now Paranoid would stop bringing it up, 

Hole in his head changed his account to LB 16 in honour of the great man

Left Shift who is incapable of independent thought

Panoramix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Hole in his head changed his account to LB 16 in honour of the great man

Left Shift who is incapable of independent thought

Panoramix

i thought it was pretty obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the left wing nutters who worship Greta 

Asperger's is central to my points about Greta. It is her "superpower" but is also her "kryptonite". To understand my discussion about her parents, her handlers and what they are doing to her that will potentially damage her future mental health, then you must learn about Asperger's. If you are unwilling or incapable of educating yourself on the matter, then I will not engage in any further discussions with you. Mock yes, discuss or argue no. 

Everything I need to say on the matter has been said. If you acquire learning about Asperger's, you will find your answers in my earlier posts.

Your incapability to acquire learning just makes you look like those dumb arse rednecks we see at a Trump rally.

Have a nice day and make America Greta

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

To the left wing nutters who worship Greta 

Asperger's is central to my points about Greta. It is her "superpower" but is also her "kryptonite". To understand my discussion about her parents, her handlers and what they are doing to her that will potentially damage her future mental health, then you must learn about Asperger's. If you are unwilling or incapable of educating yourself on the matter, then I will not engage in any further discussions with you. Mock yes, discuss or argue no. 

Your incapability to acquire learning just makes you look like those dumb arse rednecks we see at a Trump rally.

Have a nice day and make America Greta

 

Dear Dick Night - we are waiting for your credentials re Greta, not to mention your accusations and assumptions regarding her parents. So, I am mocking you and your bullshit and your attempts to defect the topic. So I suggest you put up or STFU.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Dear Dick Night - we are waiting for your credentials re Greta, not to mention your accusations and assumptions regarding her parents. So, I am mocking you and your bullshit and your attempts to defect the topic. So I suggest you put up or STFU.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare.

 

7 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

To the left wing nutters who worship Greta 

Asperger's is central to my points about Greta. It is her "superpower" but is also her "kryptonite". To understand my discussion about her parents, her handlers and what they are doing to her that will potentially damage her future mental health, then you must learn about Asperger's. If you are unwilling or incapable of educating yourself on the matter, then I will not engage in any further discussions with you. Mock yes, discuss or argue no. 

Everything I need to say on the matter has been said. If you acquire learning about Asperger's, you will find your answers in my earlier posts.

Your incapability to acquire learning just makes you look like those dumb arse rednecks we see at a Trump rally.

Have a nice day and make America Greta

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—A new mural in downtown San Francisco of Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg has a surprise for passersby: her eyes are equipped with high-powered lasers designed to seek and destroy carbon-emitting SUVs on the streets below.

“We want the mural to really make a positive impact in the fight against climate change,” a spokesperson told sources. “Greta’s pouty glare is certain to generate guilt and shame in many motorists, but that didn’t seem like enough. By adding the lasers, we can begin taking out the worst offenders in their Hummers and Land Rovers.”

When the lasers were first activated, they immediately targeted the carbon-emitting hydraulic cranes and aerosol paint sprayers used to create the mural. The glitch has since been fixed.

Sources confirm the lasers will be suspended when Al Gore and other climate activist celebrities visit San Francisco and drive through town with their fleet of Suburbans and Escalades.

05FDD3C6-71A6-4A24-BDDE-F796EF3528E8.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

My worst nightmare would be moving back to Sweden to live.

You are just light amusement.  

So you got nothing except blabber and bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

i thought it was pretty obvious

I haven’t followed the earlier shit fest really, so I’m just trying to catch up on the face slapping contest. ;):P
And I’m only gauging this one by number of responses, I’m not actually reading it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dark Knight said:

Stick to discussions you understand, whatever they might be

 

I do - the onus is on you and your anus dick night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, LB 16 said:

Assholes.  Here is a link to some of the work this kid did for me:  https://tinyurl.com/kgdwm8d

Hole's last post in LB's gun thread before he spat the dummy and changed his name and photo

9 minutes ago, mad said:

I haven’t followed the earlier shit fest really, so I’m just trying to catch up on the face slapping contest. ;):P
And I’m only gauging this one by number of responses, I’m not actually reading it. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dark Knight said:

Hole's last post in LB's gun thread before he spat the dummy and changed his name and photo

 

Thanks for confirming that I don’t give a fuck, not clicking.  I’m running this book on number of responses only thanks.  :P
 

How long before we hit a new page? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 1:09 AM, The Dark Knight said:

Just think of Leonardo again

Leo1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqShPY0ylxE6aYKTx7Z

One of these is a silly selfish sheltered spoiled little attention seeking fool with nothing new to add. The other is Greta Thunberg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mad said:

Thanks for confirming that I don’t give a fuck, not clicking.  I’m running this book on number of responses only thanks.  :P
 

How long before we hit a new page? 

I find it funny that he made the change but then has not since made a post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mad said:

I haven’t followed the earlier shit fest really, so I’m just trying to catch up on the face slapping contest. ;):P
And I’m only gauging this one by number of responses, I’m not actually reading it. :lol:

The fact the Ranger liked your post makes it all the more funny, as to say that he has been following it would be a considerable understatement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Saint Greta said:

 

 

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—A new mural in downtown San Francisco of Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg has a surprise for passersby: her eyes are equipped with high-powered lasers designed to seek and destroy carbon-emitting SUVs on the streets below.

“We want the mural to really make a positive impact in the fight against climate change,” a spokesperson told sources. “Greta’s pouty glare is certain to generate guilt and shame in many motorists, but that didn’t seem like enough. By adding the lasers, we can begin taking out the worst offenders in their Hummers and Land Rovers.”

When the lasers were first activated, they immediately targeted the carbon-emitting hydraulic cranes and aerosol paint sprayers used to create the mural. The glitch has since been fixed.

Sources confirm the lasers will be suspended when Al Gore and other climate activist celebrities visit San Francisco and drive through town with their fleet of Suburbans and Escalades.

05FDD3C6-71A6-4A24-BDDE-F796EF3528E8.jpeg

This is good work St G - I hate SUVs

Do V8s get a pass ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t it summer down there yet for half the cunts involved in this little shit fest?  
 

You should be out sailing, burning shit on charcoal and drinking shitty beer and Bundy? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailing was blown out, protested out if in the North, but half the fucking joint is on fire, so at lease we are burning shit.

The drinking continues unabated and is not affected by seasons or climate change.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mad said:

Isn’t it summer down there yet for half the cunts involved in this little shit fest?  
 

You should be out sailing, burning shit on charcoal and drinking shitty beer and Bundy? :P

Did that yesterday - nice sail in 15-20 knots then overnight in one of my favourite spots. 30 knots on the nose coming home this morning not so much fun but what the hell, better than being in an office somewhere like most of you people have to do.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

drinking........... Bundy? :P

I would rather shoot myself in the cock.

Thanks to the fuckwit greenies there has been no back burning of forest fuel so half the country is on fire. With the air quality so poor and fire fronts everywhere we have been told by the authorities to stay in our basements indoors and near to our keyboards radios.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I would rather shoot myself in the cock.

Totally agree. My cousin left a bottle of Bundy OP on my boat when it was in Greece. I stupidly drunk it one night. Sailing the next day was bloody hard work and the taste just lingers... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

This is good work St G - I hate SUVs

Do V8s get a pass ?

Absolutely not. 

My wrath knows no bounds. Today, it’s SUV’s, tomorrow.......well, just be on your guard. To save us from catastrophe we must sacrifice. 

Exceptions could be large vehicles with stickers showing donations to Warren or Sanders campaigns. And you sailors who tow your sport boats with pickups and suburbans- be vigilant. Unless you have the required stickers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, The Dark Knight said:

If Greta does indeed has FASD, then her mum drunk during pregnancy. It's certainly possible Greta is a victim of it. Not going to elaborate further, refer to my original post on the subject.

I'll direct this question to you also.

 

What???  Fetal alcohol syndrome is Aspergers?

What planet do you come from?

Let me guess, you have a close friend or family member with FASD..and therefore .....it's the same as Aspergers.

Just go away you idiot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a website that condemns the way Greta is disparaged in the media and then posted these pics.

Further confusing fact from facts

97821FBB-8263-4B33-B13F-59F9089A3C6E.png

C22141A8-7A50-4911-8474-8709E41E71F2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

What???  Fetal alcohol syndrome is Aspergers?

What planet do you come from?

Let me guess, you have a close friend or family member with FASD..and therefore .....it's the same as Aspergers.

Just go away you idiot.

No... Read the other thread because I have no interest in retyping for late comers to the discussions. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

No... Read the other thread because I have no interest in retyping for late comers to the discussions. 

 

Meli goes out of her way to not read anything that has the slightest chance of making her change an opinion......

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

No... Read the other thread because I have no interest in retyping for late comers to the discussions. 

 

Translation: Pulled out of his ass with nothing to back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Meli goes out of her way to not read anything that has the slightest chance of making her change an opinion......

FKT

There is a lot of people like that here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Translation: Pulled out of his ass with nothing to back it up.

 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, The Dark Knight said:

To the left wing nutters who worship Greta 

Asperger's is central to my points about Greta. It is her "superpower" but is also her "kryptonite". To understand my discussion about her parents, her handlers and what they are doing to her that will potentially damage her future mental health, then you must learn about Asperger's. If you are unwilling or incapable of educating yourself on the matter, then I will not engage in any further discussions with you. Mock yes, discuss or argue no. 

Everything I need to say on the matter has been said. If you acquire learning about Asperger's, you will find your answers in my earlier posts.

Your incapability to acquire learning just makes you look like those dumb arse rednecks we see at a Trump rally.

Have a nice day and make America Greta

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Meli goes out of her way to not read anything that has the slightest chance of making her change an opinion......

FKT

 

1 minute ago, The Dark Knight said:

There is a lot of people like that here. 

I wonder if it's because they don't have the intellect to acquire learning or if they are just too lazy to do a google search and find articles to read on a subject.

A bit of both I must assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

 

I wonder if it's because they don't have the intellect to acquire learning or if they are just too lazy to do a google search and find articles to read on a subject.

A bit of both I must assume.

No, we wonder what your qualifications are - in the time that has passed since I first asked you could have received an online degree.  The Truth Hurts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

No, we wonder what your qualifications are - in the time that has passed since I first asked you could have received an online degree.  The Truth Hurts.

It's the internet. We don't nee no steenking qualifications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

No, we wonder what your qualifications are - in the time that has passed since I first asked you could have received an online degree.  The Truth Hurts.

 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, The Dark Knight said:

To the left wing nutters who worship Greta 

Asperger's is central to my points about Greta. It is her "superpower" but is also her "kryptonite". To understand my discussion about her parents, her handlers and what they are doing to her that will potentially damage her future mental health, then you must learn about Asperger's. If you are unwilling or incapable of educating yourself on the matter, then I will not engage in any further discussions with you. Mock yes, discuss or argue no. 

Everything I need to say on the matter has been said. If you acquire learning about Asperger's, you will find your answers in my earlier posts.

Your incapability to acquire learning just makes you look like those dumb arse rednecks we see at a Trump rally.

Have a nice day and make America Greta

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Too funny in a sad clown kind of way. 

you could try to learn about Asperger's and start an intelligent conversation, but that is clearly beyond you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

you could try to learn about Asperger's and start an intelligent conversation, but that is clearly beyond you.  

Why? You could be honest and admit that you feel threatened by powerful women so especially triggered by a teenage one leading you to cut/paste negative crap to disparage her.  But being honest is beyond you, being a disingenuous fucker is not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

No, we wonder what your qualifications are - in the time that has passed since I first asked you could have received an online degree.  The Truth Hurts.

You might wonder. I don't care. Same level of interest in whether Greta has Aspergers, FASD or whether WOXI will take line honours in the next S2H. Simply. don't. care..... Mild interest maybe.

If a dog can have opinions on the internet and nobody can tell, nothing that can't be checked can be taken to have any real-world meaning.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Meli goes out of her way to not read anything that has the slightest chance of making her change an opinion......

FKT

Meli does not read anything unless its published in the Guardian

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

There is a lot of people like that here. 

There are a lot of people like that here.:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Meli goes out of her way to not read anything that has the slightest chance of making her change an opinion......

FKT

So you believe that Greta has FASD because DK said so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

So you believe that Greta has FASD because DK said so?

or maybe FKT read my original posts and came to the same conclusion. That's the beauty of not being blinded by left wing or right wing ideology or hero worship, you are capable of independent thought.

BTW thanks for the grammar Nazi post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

or maybe FKT read my original posts and came to the same conclusion. That's the beauty of not being blinded by left wing or right wing ideology or hero worship, you are capable of independent thought.

BTW thanks for the grammar Nazi post.

You're welcome.

But I'd like to know what mental health diagnostics has to do with Left, right or independent thought.

You seem to be setting yourself up as some sort of expert on the subject, so all we are asking is for you to show some credentials...is that so hard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Why? You could be honest and admit that you feel threatened by powerful women so especially triggered by a teenage one leading you to cut/paste negative crap to disparage her.  But being honest is beyond you, being a disingenuous fucker is not. 

Let me make an educated guess to say that you have posted this sort of comment in plenty of PA discussions about Hillary. Does it work against Trump supporters?

For the record..

I hoped Hillary would be the Democrat nominee and then hoped she would beat Trump

Maggie Thatcher was a great leader for the UK on the world stage and I think it was a huge shame for the world that Maggie was not PM during gulf war 1 because she would have shown Bush Snr what balls are and not let him go or pussy against Sadam.

I was extremely disappointed that Bishop did not win the recent leadership spill in Aus. The only positive was that that fuckhead Dutton did not win.

I had a Female manager for more than 10 years in Sweden. No issues with her and a million times better than the dickhead male managing the other group.

Not at all threatened, certainly not when they are knowledgable and experienced. I might have a different opinion about a "powerful woman" if she only got into that position due to a quota, unless she proves herself.

I suggest you go back to PA and throw your feccies at Trump supporters, as that appears to be a valid discussion tactic there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You're welcome.

But I'd like to know what mental health diagnostics has to do with Left, right or independent thought.

You seem to be setting yourself up as some sort of expert on the subject, so all we are asking is for you to show some credentials...is that so hard?

It shouldn't be a matter of politics, but d'ranged, LeftShit and others make it that way.

Not an expert, just not as clueless as others as I have read about it extensively, well before Greta started her school strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

 

I suggest you go back to PA and throw your feccies at Trump supporters, as that appears to be a valid discussion tactic there.

Throw your what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Throw your what?

i think he means

Pile of Poo on Apple iOS 13.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

It shouldn't be a matter of politics, but d'ranged, LeftShit and others make it that way.

Not an expert, just not as clueless as others as I have read about it extensively, well before Greta started her school strike.

I see...You've read about it...extensively .

Good god.

I work closely with anywhere between 8-10 different teenagers every week in term time. (Supervise, plan and co ordinate their work experience program)

All of them are somewhere on the Autism spectrum. I would never ever presume to know anything about it "because I'd read extensively" People like you are damaging.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 12:26 PM, The Dark Knight said:

.........back in the day when climate was bi-partisan.

 

Before it became yet another scam to redistribute wealth

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

All of them are somewhere on the Autism spectrum.

Are all of them diagnosed?  Or just by their parents and Dr Google? Being on 'The spectrum' is the new Glutton intolerant. Which was the new lactose intolerant. It is the latest 'must have' condition to garnish lots of face book thoughts and prayers. Maybe they should start their own charity and foundation - you know black tie gala launch and all that. Enter a boat in the Hobart as 'Autisticly challenged' to 'raise awareness'. 

Do you have a copy of this book on the shelves? Get them to read it. 

Image result for greta mother book

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

People like you are damaging.

You are the one that voted for the greens and caused all these bush fires.

How dare you!

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites