Sign in to follow this  
badlatitude

Stephen Miller; 900+ emails promoting white genocide novel, White Power websites and Mein Kampf

Sheesh!  You think you know a guy......

• Like 4

Waking up and seeing that smiling, friendly and truly good-looking face in the mirror every morning would absolutely convince me of the supremacy of the white race.  

What's to not like about Stephen Miller?  I'd be more than pleased to hand him a paper cup of FlavorAde any time he wanted one.  

• Like 1

What does that say about the guy that HIRED him?

The one that continues to employ him?

The guy that takes advice from him?

There was a time when even being associated with a shady guy was considered bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Waking up and seeing that smiling, friendly and truly good-looking face in the mirror every morning would absolutely convince me of the supremacy of the white race.  

What's to not like about Stephen Miller?  I'd be more than pleased to hand him a paper cup of FlavorAde any time he wanted one.  

The quixotic anomaly of considering yourself a White Supremacist while Jewish, had to enter his thinking at some point. I would like to hear his take on that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

The quixotic anomaly of considering yourself a White Supremacist while Jewish, had to enter his thinking at some point. I would like to hear his take on that.

He’s got to hate that part of him.
Kushner to.

Take him to the border introduce him to the crowd as the guy responsible for taking children away.

Leave him there and drive away.

I wonder what the over under would be on him begging for mercy. I'd say it would be seconds.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Take him to the border introduce him to the crowd as the guy responsible for taking children away.

Leave him there and drive away.

I wonder what the over under would be on him begging for mercy. I'd say it would be seconds.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Oh sure, and let Republicans make him the new hero of New York Harbor?

12 minutes ago, Mike G said:

What does that say about the guy that HIRED him?

The one that continues to employ him?

The guy that takes advice from him?

There was a time when even being associated with a shady guy was considered bad.

Just another qualification for the job. 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Oh sure, and let Republicans make him the new hero of New York Harbor?

If he was dead......... he might be a martyr to a small group of neo nazi-alt right types, but he would no longer be impliementing aborrent right wing driven government policy, think I could live with that.

20 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Your comment reminded me of a related skit on the Chappelle show.  Hilarious if you enjoy the humor.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

If he was dead......... he might be a martyr to a small group of neo nazi-alt right types, but he would no longer be impliementing aborrent right wing driven government policy, think I could live with that.

Sure, I agree.  But he's not implementing it.  He's suggesting it to the leader of the free world.

He's suggesting it to the president of the United States of America.

Miller SHOULD be just another racist with bad hair and a demented mind.  One of many that exist in our world.

It is our elected leader, President Trump, that is implementing those policies.

Trump can say no to any of the ideas or policies he doesn't like/believe in.

• Like 2

Hey @jeff can we punch THIS Nazi?

asking for a friend

• Like 2

image.png.b22fc5eefda5b46d8c31f2aa74ed33a3.png

'Nuff said.

This is why wealthy liberal parents need to be careful how they raise their children.

5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

3 years in and they still don't get Trump and his henchmen will saw off  the limb they are standing on.

FTFY

Seems like our favorite fascist has found a soul mate to slip a ring and his favorite handcuffs onto:

In 2012, Waldman was at the center of a University of Florida student government scandal when she and another student were seen throwing away hundreds of copies of the school's newspaper that endorsed a candidate from the opposing party the night before student government elections.

While Waldman didn't ultimately face any punishment for the incident, a fellow student government member hit out at her "ethical and moral fiber." 

"Katie Waldman's appointment to the position of allocations chairwoman is an affront to the students of UF," Max Stein, the Assistant Minority Leader of the Students Party, wrote in the school's newspaper. "I do not question her qualifications, passion or work ethic. I question her ethical and moral fiber."

Speaking of UF the Student Govt. President is  being impeached for his questionable behavior in bringing Don Jr and Kimberly Fun Bags (Trump Campaign officials) to campus and paying them $50k to appear.

Turns out he and his family are big Trump supporters and donors.

They’re really getting lax with student vetting in the admissions process.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/education/2019/11/12/uf-student-president-faces-impeachment-threat-over-trump-jr-visit/

Fifty grand seems like a sky high speakers's fee for a student union to pay, regardless of the speaker's message. 

6 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Well that will earn Trump even MORE support among the deplorables :rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Well that will earn Trump even MORE support among the deplorables :rolleyes:

I won't worry until I hear the West Wing has been renamed the Reich Chancellery, and the White House becomes the FuhrerBunker.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

I won't worry until I hear the West Wing has been renamed the Reich Chancellery, and the White House becomes the FuhrerBunker.

It's already the Fartenhaus.

He just looks so right in an SS uniform. Very similar to SS Brigadefuhrer Reinhard Heydrich, Himmler's right-hand man, except Miller is weedier and has a smaller nose. Which leads one to wonder: does he have such a uniform in the back of the closet at home? 

Any decent Jewish family would disown this motherfucker.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

Any decent Jewish family would disown this motherfucker.

Any decent Jewish family would send him to have a "shower"............

4 hours ago, Happy said:

Any decent family would disown this motherfucker.

Fixed 

9 hours ago, Happy said:

He just looks so right in an SS uniform. Very similar to SS Brigadefuhrer Reinhard Heydrich, Himmler's right-hand man, except Miller is weedier and has a smaller nose. Which leads one to wonder: does he have such a uniform in the back of the closet at home?

Exactly.

The people calling for him to be fired are ridiculous.

He got the job because he's a fucking white supremacist - why the hell would they fire him for being one when it was the first item on his resume?

Fair enough, but he does not even seem to be a very competent white supremacist in terms of not being particularly superior.  He seems kind of Goebbels-like in this regard. 

48 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The people calling for him to be fired are ridiculous.

He got the job because he's a fucking white supremacist - why the hell would they fire him for being one when it was the first item on his resume?

I hear he's letting his foreskin grow back.

Jeff will be along soon to say sieg heil? AGITC will be concerned but optimistic. Tom will fret over the future of Remington.

21 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It's already the Fartenhaus.

It’s where JJ trains in throwing poo.  Who’s poo?  <_<

Splat!  Splat!  Slide! Slide!

50 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I hear he's letting his foreskin grow back.

You can see it just above his eyebrows

- DSK

53 minutes ago, spankoka said:

Fair enough, but he does not even seem to be a very competent white supremacist in terms of not being particularly superior.  He seems kind of Goebbels-like in this regard. 

That's the beautiful irony of the white supremacists.

The regard themselves as superior to all other life forms but the reality is that they are inferior to just about every one of them.

The ultimate Dunning-Kruger specimens.

• Like 2

See the thread about the cruising vlog guy whose catch jumped ship for the ultimate in Dunning-Kruger. 

2 hours ago, spankoka said:

2 hours ago, spankoka said:

How many of them are really good examples of the superior Aryan ideal?

https://www.reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/

image.png.6251b6de4536c2591516a5cc83a1be85.png

image.png.a48f836f323d4c26ae0f56a7c8c5382b.png

It's nothing new that working class culture culture conflicts with higher minded goals. Zizek says that plutocrats are actually too soft and generous with the proles who don''t know any better. 

The correct response to this cunt is a pressed ham on the right side window.

image.png.9b9fd67ed75dfebbe779613d8a8e43c1.png

14 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

One question those pathetic losers never seem to ask themselves;

If they are The Master Race why are they so worried about their inferiors taking their jobs and everything else?

Euro aristocracy never worried about the working classes taking their shit - they knew they were superior.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:06 AM, B.J. Porter said:

How many of them are really good examples of the superior Aryan ideal?

https://www.reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/

I find it more than a bit ironic that people who openly espouse white supremacy are often the best demonstrative evidence against the premise. 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, badlatitude said:

What anti-immigrant policies is he promoting?

57 minutes ago, Dog said:

He want's to plant microchips in all children separated from their parents at the border for starters.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Reducing legal immigration. Not just asylum visas and the brown people that get your racist ass pantys twisted, also skilled worker visas. Any immigration.  You’ve been told this bullshitter, but you lie because you get off on lying and trolling.

So again, fuck you dog, fuck your games, fuck the republicans here that tolerate your sad sack trolls. And fuck you reading this with a smile like the pathetic troll you are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dog said:

All of them.

little bow wow....crawl back  to the shithole you came from

In October 2015, McHugh asked Miller if he thought a natural disaster in Mexico could drive people to the US border. He replied: "100 percent," according to emails McHugh gave to the SPLC and then CNN.
He then raised the possibility that those potential migrants could be allowed to stay in the US with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) -- the special category given to Haitian survivors of the devastating 2010 earthquake among others.
TPS is giving to citizens of countries who are unable to safely return because of an environmental disaster, a war or extraordinary conditions that are temporary.
"Wow. Ok. Is there precedent for this?" McHugh asked, to which Miller responded with a link to an article on an extremist website that promotes the racist "great replacement" theory that white people are facing genocide.
McHugh told CNN: "I do want to emphasize ... that those emails are now White House policy."
The Trump administration decided not to offer the humanitarian relief of TPS to survivors of Hurricane Dorian that laid waste to some of the Bahamas this summer. The US is also in the process of rescinding TPS previously granted to people from El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua and Sudan. The administration has said the original dire conditions are no longer present.  

Try and find someone, anyone, who looks better in the uniform.

image.png.e36397a73cd4779bc3b485e17334f61f.png

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Try and find someone, anyone, who looks better in the uniform.

image.png.e36397a73cd4779bc3b485e17334f61f.png

He looks a lot like this guy. I wonder if they are related.

413px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-50

Goebbels was a whole lot smarter.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dog said:

Hey, the little Nazi puppy barks!