basketcase

inexperienced couple buy a p.o.s. catamaran

And the Nazis thought nobody would ever procure an Enigma machine...

Gotta keep trying! 

3 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Availabelle at moeste pharmaceys, butte notte siurre howe thet wille help......................                      :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
38 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Availabelle at moeste pharmaceys, butte notte siurre howe thet wille help......................                      :)

I see what you did there

Twice actually. Funny, yes

- DSK

On 12/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, SloopJonB said:

Trust me - the Welsh do it even better.

Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch is a village.

My sister made a point of learning how to pronounce it years ago.

Had manager years ago originally from wales.  We’d bug him to pronounce that word and then “ say it again, ray”! Ray made mean, get you drunk, trifle for special office occasions

6 hours ago, zenmasterfred said:

Squeaky or Squeaky, wherefore art thou?  Bumpity Bumpity Bump...

I'm guessing even Gomer has figured out after blurring out Squeaky in all those videos there is even less to see than before ( which was actually very little)
and the project is dying. And for those that called her Squeaky NoTits  in the beginning, shame.  Squeaks has a decent rack which should have been featured more often.
That is S.O.P. for successful sailing vlogs.
Right, Squeaks? 

On 9/5/2020 at 8:36 PM, basketcase said:

that sounds like fun

I have one painting that is due this week! 3ftx4ft and its gorgeous. But once i drop that off my plan is to have a video out by Sept. 25th!!! For the videos. Im going to start where we left off from 925les! Pretty excited. 

27 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

I have one painting that is due this week! 3ftx4ft and its gorgeous. But once i drop that off my plan is to have a video out by Sept. 25th!!! For the videos. Im going to start where we left off from 925les! Pretty excited. 

you ll have to share a link when you do.

4 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

I'm guessing even Gomer has figured out after blurring out Squeaky in all those videos there is even less to see than before ( which was actually very little)
and the project is dying. And for those that called her Squeaky NoTits  in the beginning, shame.  Squeaks has a decent rack which should have been featured more often.
That is S.O.P. for successful sailing vlogs.
Right, Squeaks? 

I said that several times, Squeaky was pretty cute in her country girl way.  Even was seen braless in one video.

• Like 1

Mademoiselle  Le Squeakette, je desirez intercourse avec vous. Ou allez vous, ma cher?

i guess gomer has given up and packed it in.... nothing new in a month.

If that guy ever gets one iota of self-awareness, he's going to kick himself for the rest of his life for driving Squeaks away. 

2 hours ago, basketcase said:

i guess gomer has given up and packed it in.... nothing new in a month.

That's what I've been waiting for. 30 day mark. Now I dont feel bad at all finishing as much as I can of the journey before sharing my own.  I guess he wasn't in this for the right reasons. 

• Like 3

Squeaky is the only reason I watched.   What a sweetheart and a bad ass too.  
Most women wouldn’t put up with living on that pos. 
Hugs and best wishes.  

• Like 1

Altighty-o folks!!! Video editing is in progress! !!! Yahoo!! I'm thinking tomorrow or Tuesday will be my upload day. Apparently I've had a YouTube channel for about 7 years now that I forgot about lol. I'll share the channel on SA once I post it!  Also, thank you all very very much for being so cool and supportive. I'm happy to keep my adventures going and share the rest of the catamaran journey!!!! Happy Sunday folks! :) I'm so excited!

• Like 9

Just now, Squeaky said:

Altighty-o folks!!! Video editing is in progress! !!! Yahoo!! I'm thinking tomorrow or Tuesday will be my upload day. Apparently I've had a YouTube channel for about 7 years now that I forgot about lol. I'll share the channel on SA once I post it!  Also, thank you all very very much for being so cool and supportive. I'm happy to keep my adventures going and share the rest of the catamaran journey!!!! Happy Sunday folks! :) I'm so excited!

Also, just for giggles on the new channel theres a rap video that a made for a friend back in 2013. It's so bad that it's good. Enjoy!! Haha

57 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

Also, just for giggles on the new channel theres a rap video that a made for a friend back in 2013. It's so bad that it's good. Enjoy!! Haha

You forgot the link, Squeaks. 

Can’t wait. We’re going to need a serious recap since it has been so long since the last video. Maybe you can get the weird random British voice over guy to do it! Cheerio!
 :D

13 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

You forgot the link, Squeaks. 

She not ready. She don’t want no peekin. 

Well, Gomer posted a short update video.  Of course it was all Squeaky's fault, but when somebody talking about a relationship ending and says there's no bitterness, then you know it was bitter.  However there's some every exciting news. 

The video is only  1:16 long, take a look.  Some of the comments are hilarious.  There are definitely two camps of their followers, very few fans appear to be in the middle.  

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Well, Gomer posted a short update video.  Of course it was all Squeaky's fault, but when somebody talking about a relationship ending and says there's no bitterness, then you know it was bitter.  However there's some every exciting news. 

The video is only  1:16 long, take a look.  Some of the comments are hilarious.  There are definitely two camps of their followers, very few fans appear to be in the middle.  

Thanks Ed,
I think its incredible anyone would side with Gomer. But that's what makes a horse race.  

Just curious as to an academic opinion and speaking 'artist-to-artist'.
Would you include Squeaky in your SA photo portfolio of young girls if you had the opportunity? Or as she 'aged out'' of your genre?

5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

The comments are much kinder than here.

The fucked up part is that hes not telling the truth lmao. This is complete bullshit!!! He offered me 300 bucks to use me in the videos for life. I laughed and said no but I would take a percentage of every video I'm in. I did over 50% of the work. Dude kicked me twice in the chest. Hard. Jabbed me in the chest with a spoon. Punched me in the chest twice. Lol kicked me out of a car onto the ground. Kicked a pot of boiling water at me. Called me every nad name in the book. My nickname from him was dumb hooker.... hes just so nice ya know. I was treated so well hahaha. This is so wrong. I wish I were joking. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

The fucked up part is that hes not telling the truth lmao. This is complete bullshit!!! He offered me 300 bucks to use me in the videos for life. I laughed and said no but I would take a percentage of every video I'm in. I did over 50% of the work. Dude kicked me twice in the chest. Hard. Jabbed me in the chest with a spoon. Punched me in the chest twice. Lol kicked me out of a car onto the ground. Kicked a pot of boiling water at me. Called me every nad name in the book. My nickname from him was dumb hooker.... hes just so nice ya know. I was treated so well hahaha. This is so wrong. I wish I were joking. 

Sadly, I have known a number of couples where one was physically abusive... not always the male, but almost always. My wife and I went on a rescue mission to pick up an old college friend of hers who had been beaten quite badly by her husband (he'd always been a jerk IMHO but when I found out he was hitting her, I resumed karate practice for a while in case we met F2F). She was in the hospital and was told that the police had declined to jail him (this turned out to not be true, the little shit was in jail); she was afraid to leave the hospital. We took her three states away.

My advice to women is to get & keep fit (advice I don't take myself, sadly) and take up some form of physical self-defense. Karate or aikido is excellent. Guys don't beat on women that they know will break their arm if they try it.

Do not spend another minute of your life with a "partner" who is abusive. Your life is worth far, far more than that!

FB- Doug

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

Im sorry to hear that.  Why not go to the authorities about the abuse? 

20 minutes ago, basketcase said:

Im sorry to hear that.  Why not go to the authorities about the abuse? 

I should. But I'm not going to do that. :( just sucks however you look at it. Hes a jerk. And is lying about things

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

I should. But I'm not going to do that. :( just sucks however you look at it. Hes a jerk. And is lying about things

And the next girl may not be as strong or as lucky as you. 

Just now, basketcase said:

Yep. It's sad. I feel bad for her. 

Just now, Squeaky said:

And you could change it, and fix it.

37 minutes ago, basketcase said:

3 hours ago, Squeaky said:

He used a weasel word. 'Reasonable'.

No doubt in the sense of 'Be reasonable - see things MY way'.

That word is a red flag. The moment you hear it - someone is likely trying to screw you over.

Good on you for walking away.

FKT

8 hours ago, Squeaky said:

I am very sorry to hear that.

When I was in the Army I worked in mental health.  Part of my job was working with spouse and child abuse cases.  I dealt with some terrible things. I have very strong feelings on the subject, abuse of any kind is all about power and control.  Men know they can get away with abusing women, given the general disparity between the physical strength of men and women.  It takes a real coward to abuse a woman because he can.  As you have experienced, emotional abuse, you know well that name calling, belittling, and other such behaviors are also damaging as well.

Good on you for getting away from that situation.  Many women feel trapped in abusive relationships for many reasons, and endure the abuse.  There is never a good reason for a woman to stay in an abusive relationship.   

Obviously you have some self esteem and strength, that's great.  However being abused is a traumatic experience, please don't hesitate to seek help to help you heal from the experience.    

You have wisely escaped from a bad situation, I wish you the best of luck wherever your future takes you.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Thanks Ed,
I think its incredible anyone would side with Gomer. But that's what makes a horse race.  

Just curious as to an academic opinion and speaking 'artist-to-artist'.
Would you include Squeaky in your SA photo portfolio of young girls if you had the opportunity? Or as she 'aged out'' of your genre?

Ahh Crisco, green is such an unbecoming color on you.  Let it go dude.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, basketcase said:

The comments are much kinder than here.

It appears to me that folks here are generally supportive of Squeaky and the Gomer squad appears to be strong on YouTube.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Squeaky said:

My nickname from him was dumb hooker.... hes just so nice ya know. I was treated so well hahaha. This is so wrong. I wish I were joking.  

Glad you got out. That takes a lot of strength.

• Like 1

so, i guess our Florida anarchists will be keeping an eye out for this piece of shit Gomer..

I'm glad I stumbled upon this page. Trevor has be blocked from commenting on youtube. He'll never be honest about the situation. A lot of subscribers are bashing me lol. Thinking hes the good guy here. Calling me money hungry and shit like that. I did all the work for free. Ate canned food for months. Only thing he did was buy the boat and motor it to Florida. I just want everyone to know the person he is. If he hits and kicks someone and tiny and kind as me, something is wrong there. Everyone has issues but that dude is beyond hateful. Talks shit about everyone. Thinks hes perfect and better than everyone. He wont be able to hide his true self forever. 

2 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

He wont be able to hide his true self forever. 

Nope.... but he will be able to edit the video. 

10 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Gomer squad appears to be strong on YouTube.

10,713 views in 24hrs,  jeezus  <_<

Yeah. Lol. He doesn't have a job. So glad hes getting views lol. I can't believe this bologna! I just wish everyone knew what he did to me. Then he would have zero followers and would have to become a better person

2 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

Yeah. Lol. He doesn't have a job. So glad hes getting views lol. I can't believe this bologna! I just wish everyone knew what he did to me. Then he would have zero followers and would have to become a better person

Don't even waste a thought on him. Focus on getting your shit together and moving on.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Squeaky said:

Talks shit about everyone.

Welle...... we our gilltey of that to.  Butte onley withe beste of inntensiones!                               :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Squeaky said:

I'm glad I stumbled upon this page. Trevor has be blocked from commenting on youtube. He'll never be honest about the situation. A lot of subscribers are bashing me lol. Thinking hes the good guy here. Calling me money hungry and shit like that. I did all the work for free. Ate canned food for months. Only thing he did was buy the boat and motor it to Florida. I just want everyone to know the person he is. If he hits and kicks someone and tiny and kind as me, something is wrong there. Everyone has issues but that dude is beyond hateful. Talks shit about everyone. Thinks hes perfect and better than everyone. He wont be able to hide his true self forever. 

Sounds like we need to do a field  trip to his youtube and FB pages. 

I nominate Squeaky for SCOTW and front page interview!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cristoforo said:

Sounds like we need to do a field  trip to his youtube and FB pages. 

I nominate Squeaky for SCOTW and front page interview!

We cane do that..........              :)

I secant the nomnation!                       :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Vent, dump all the shit and then move on. Now you're gone, the worst thing you can do is obsess over it in the longer term.

The best revenge is a life lived well, with adventure, happiness and an enquiring mind. Let others wallow. The happier and more succesful you become in your chosen area, the more they'll hate it, and the karma is all on them.

FKT

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

We cane do that..........              :)

I secant the nomnation!                       :)

let scooter know

35 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Vent, dump all the shit and then move on. Now you're gone, the worst thing you can do is obsess over it in the longer term.

The best revenge is a life lived well, with adventure, happiness and an enquiring mind. Let others wallow. The happier and more succesful you become in your chosen area, the more they'll hate it, and the karma is all on them.

FKT

Bullshit.  To feel better and move on  she must first crush her enemies, see them driven before her, and  hear the lamentations of their women.
Maybe in this case the lamentation of Gomer's new boyfriend. (NTTAWWT) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cristoforo said:

Bullshit.  To feel better and move on  she must first crush her enemies, see them driven before her, and  hear the lamentations of their women.
Maybe in this case the lamentation of Gomer's new boyfriend. 

I wase licke "wowe!  Criscos gone alle Conan on us!"

:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cristoforo said:

Maybe in this case the lamentation of Gomer's new boyfriend. (NTTAWWT) 

Before you plan your revenge, dig two graves.

If you sit by the river, sooner or later you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

Guess we'll just have to differ on our philosophy of life. I'm fine with that.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Before you plan your revenge, dig two graves.

If you sit by the river, sooner or later you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

Guess we'll just have to differ on our philosophy of life. I'm fine with that.

FKT

You can sit on your ass  by the river and do nothing and wait for Gomer to float by if you want to. Meanwhile we can’t let him scour the hollers of Appalachia, searching out his next Ellie Mae Clampett victim.  These women are someone’s sister, wife, daughter, mother. We can have rabid Gomers roaming Tidewater, stealing our women, and floating them on a raft down to Florida to be sold into a life of prostitution and house cleaning. . Sure Squeaky was a lucky one and able to break his Svengali trance and escape. But how many others have we lost? And how many more will pay the ultimate price so you can feel good about yourself and wash your hands and undergarments by the river while ignoring their agonizing screams of SPAM fed captivity? 

You sir, disgust me. 

• Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

You can sit on your ass  by the river and do nothing and wait for Gomer to float by if you want to. Meanwhile we can’t let him scour the hollers of Appalachia, searching out his next Ellie Mae Clampett victim.  These women are someone’s sister, wife, daughter, mother. We can have rabid Gomers roaming Tidewater, stealing our women, and floating them on a raft down to Florida to be sold into a life of prostitution and house cleaning. . Sure Squeaky was a lucky one and able to break his Svengali trance and escape. But how many others have we lost? And how many more will pay the ultimate price so you can feel good about yourself and wash your hands and undergarments by the river while ignoring their agonizing screams of SPAM fed captivity? 

You sir, disgust me. 

Mate.... that last bit may be a bit too far. Remember,  we are all on the same side here. Maybe with different opinions on what that side is..... but still the same side.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, basketcase said:

Mate.... that last bit may be a bit too far. Remember,  we are all on the same side here. Maybe with different opinions on what that side is..... but still the same side.

Crisco's just stamping his little feet. Pay no mind.

2 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

You sir, disgust me.

Nice rant, as per usual totally off point, but nice rant anyway.

I really can't be bothered trying to parse that to decide what's worth responding to though, so I'll just let your misconceptions and pigeon-holing stay as fixtures in your limited world view.

You're welcome. Have a nice day.

FKT

On 9/23/2020 at 11:40 AM, basketcase said:

And you could change it, and fix it.

Give it a break mate - Its her call and she clearly has better things to do than go to court and have that pricks lawyers try to trash her. She has moved on with little bitterness and that takes a big person to do that. She is even nice to us and many of us (including me) were far from complementary before we got to know her a little bit. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

You can sit on your ass  by the river and do nothing and wait for Gomer to float by if you want to.

He won't be floating by, he will be ripping along with a bow wave like a destroyer. Didn't you watch the Vid? he is repowering that fine vessel of his.

3 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

You sir, disgust me. 

If Kama works its magic his next girl will own one of these.

Heavy Driver - IGolfReviews

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

He won't be floating by, he will be ripping along with a bow wave like a destroyer. Didn't you watch the Vid? he is repowering that fine vessel of his.

Crisco is remarkably ignorant really. Let gomer play with his toy boat and dig himself a bigger hole. Never interrupt someone you dislike when they're in the process of fucking up.

Some careless navigator lacking insurance may well run his fine vessel down, purely by accident of course. $10 should cover the value.

Now warning any woman he may try to associate with - that's different. Comes under the heading of a public service. I cannot abide men who use their size & strength to abuse women.

FKT

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Give it a break mate - Its her call and she clearly has better things to do than go to court and have that pricks lawyers try to trash her. She has moved on with little bitterness and that takes a big person to do that. She is even nice to us and many of us (including me) were far from complementary before we got to know her a little bit. 

Wow, there's an actual human being under there! Who knew?!?

I fuckin' love this place!

FB- Doug

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Hey this is SA dude! So she must first LUFF her enemies, see them BROACHING before her, and  hear the lamentations of their BOWMEN. 

fify 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 10thTonner said:
19 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Hey this is SA dude! So she must first LUFF her enemies, see them BROACHING before her, and  hear the lamentations of their BOWMEN. 

fify 

+1

In contrast to Cruising Anarchy, where one would port tack the fleet in a steel boat.

FB- Doug

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, Squeaky said:

I just wish everyone knew what he did to me. Then he would have zero followers and would have to become a better person

Well it is (or is that "was"?) on video of him heaping tons of verbal abuse on you. Towards the end, pretty much non-stop verbal abuse directed at you.

On the other hand, you did manage to drop just about everything overboard. That started to look intentional. And you didn't help with the steering very much, at least on video. You couldn't hand the helm back to Gomer fast enough. You, laying down inside, under warm blankets, reading. Gomer, standing outside in the cold and wind, steering, non-stop.

I don't know why that neutered catamaran was chosen for a budget cruising powerboat. So many more appropriate choices for the mount of money spent. A fixer-upper Grand Banks 32 would have been so much more appropriate and comfortable and warm (steer from the inside on a comfy chair!). Whatever.

1 hour ago, Somebody Else said:

I don't know why that neutered catamaran was chosen for a budget cruising powerboat. So many more appropriate choices for the mount of money spent. A fixer-upper Grand Banks 32 would have been so much more appropriate and comfortable and warm (steer from the inside on a comfy chair!). Whatever.

Good point there.  A GB32 in need of some fixin' has much better resale value once you're done playing:  https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1973/grand-banks-32-sedan-2417444/

Actually, I have the answer.

The reason that ruined cat was used is because both parties here had neither the experience nor common sense to decide on a decent starter boat.

Neither did they have the energy nor inclination to do a Google search on something as simple as "budget used boats"

Well I for one would love to see the end of this series, whoever posts it. 

I can’t believe Gomer hasn’t stepped up to defend himself. We know he’s familiar with this thread...

You guys are delusional. 
Gomer  had $6k to spend on the Cat  - you won’t find a functional GB 32 for that. 
and they already owned a trailersble ‘houseboat’ with a broken outboard that Squeaky had also done all the work on  which was hauled  out inland  over in yonder holler while they were on the catamaran. 

If either of them knew what they were doing, we wouldn’t be here. 

Squeaks - tell the story of the book you were reading and halfway thru you realized half the pages were cut out. Ha! ha! 

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

+1

In contrast to Cruising Anarchy, where one would port tack the fleet in a steel boat.

FB- Doug

Did someone mention my name?

FKT

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

You guys are delusional. 
Gomer  had $6k to spend on the Cat  - you won’t find a functional GB 32 for that. 
and they already owned a trailersble ‘houseboat’ with a broken outboard that Squeaky had also done all the work on  which was hauled  out inland  over in yonder holler while they were on the catamaran. 

If either of them knew what they were doing, we wouldn’t be here. 

Squeaks - tell the story of the book you were reading and halfway thru you realized half the pages were cut out. Ha! ha! 

In grestone's link there was one for 7500. Thats neither here nor there as Gomer wanted a catamaran. 

11 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Wow, there's an actual human being under there! Who knew?!?

I fuckin' love this place!

FB- Doug

Hey! Keep that quiet for fucks sake will ya! I have a reputation to uphold.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

You sir, disgust me. 

FKT is not your mirror

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, basketcase said:

In grestone's link there was one for 7500. Thats neither here nor there as Gomer wanted a catamaran. 

That has broken planks and frames.

8 hours ago, mathystuff said:

That has broken planks and frames.

And the cat they wound up with has a deck you can not walk on because of core rot and no rutters or center boards. 

12 minutes ago, basketcase said:

And the cat they wound up with has a deck you can not walk on because of core rot and no rutters or center boards. 

Both aren't good buys.

6k could have gotten them a nice 70s ~27 footer in good condition.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

Both aren't good buys.

6k could have gotten them a nice 70s ~27 footer in good condition.

in the great lakes, 6k could have gotten them 3 grampion 26s.

• Like 1

What is the likelihood of Gomer finding some other drifter/grifter scamishness to pursue, sneaking back to the boat to remove the one or two things that have minimal value and then walking away from the fine yacht leaving storage charges and ultimately disposal responsibility to a victimized yard?

He's a really amateurish second rate hustler. Youtube enables that sort of behavior. We all benefited from the brief amusement.

Having said the above I hope he returns and continues this monumentally brave hyperbole fest. Wonder if he'll hook up with another feminine attractant to drive internet interest.

Or is it back to living at home with mom and working at the local used car sales  lot for our hero?

1 hour ago, redboat said:

What is the likelihood of Gomer finding some other drifter/grifter scamishness to pursue, sneaking back to the boat to remove the one or two things that have minimal value and then walking away from the fine yacht leaving storage charges and ultimately disposal responsibility to a victimized yard?

He's a really amateurish second rate hustler. Youtube enables that sort of behavior. We all benefited from the brief amusement.

Having said the above I hope he returns and continues this monumentally brave hyperbole fest. Wonder if he'll hook up with another feminine attractant to drive internet interest.

Or is it back to living at home with mom and working at the local used car sales  lot for our hero?

Good observations and good questions all.  

Apparently he has made it to Florida, we just have to wait and see what happened in future videos.

1 hour ago, redboat said:

Whearre is teh "Notte my Herro!" crowde????  They ussualltey verrey vocalle..........                              :)

I think this story needs some Dateline NBC investigation. Shit must be happening.

All the 9to5less videos have been deleted from the YT site except for Gomer's latest pacing video. We have not heard from @Squeaky since Wednesday.

What is the real story?  An SA sit-down video interview is needed.

6 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

I think this story needs some Dateline NBC investigation. Shit must be happening.

All the 9to5less videos have been deleted from the YT site except for Gomer's latest pacing video. We have not heard from @Squeaky since Wednesday.

We asked Mr Clean 4 times to cover this. He is busy updating the 2009 Charleston Race Week thread. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

We asked Mr Clean 4 times to cover this. He is busy updating the 2009 Charleston Race Week thread. 

Whoise ethe 'we' ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

Odd stuff indeed.