Sign in to follow this  
B.J. Porter

For The Judges - is this what you guys wanted?

I'm curious, because a few of you indicated that Trump was more acceptable because of judicial appointments. 

In this case, a guy who has never tried a case and is a bigoted, moral cesspit? Utterly unqualified, refused to answer questions during the hearings even.

All getting rubber stamped for life...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dcd9beae4b00b9293bff09a/amp?ykm=&__twitter_impression=true

Wow. Some more of this, and our country is irrevocably altered. Man, this sucks.

Yup. I'm triggered. What a piece of shite.

I see an impeachment in his future (he said hopefully). The R's have really dropped any semblance of honour. What a bunch of slimeballs. 

5dcd9c32210000056434cfc0.jpeg?cache=VA7H

Looks like an extra from The Munsters.

Just Trump ensuring the continuation of his Dynasty. 

"When the peasants come to understand that courts are not for them, then shall we rule unhindered by the mewlings of lesser men"

(likely backroom framer pigeon post)

That man will damage lives.  Possibly many lives.  

Elections have consequences, no doubt.  In this case, uniformly horrible ones.  

It appears the GOP may have given a lifetime judicial appointment to someone who may well be a white supremacist.

Jeff will be along shortly to ask why liberal scum such as myself aren't willing to give this conservative a chance. Guy will not be concerned. Tom will either blame or credit the Duopoly. Something about the Duopoly.

31 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It appears the GOP may have given a lifetime judicial appointment to someone who may well be a white supremacist.

What is it about white supremacists that they always look like the least popular kids in your 9th grade class.

39 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

What's your point?

Federal judges can be impeached can't they?

Do you suppose this crap is a deliberate ploy by Trump - Apres moi le deluge sort of thing - scorched earth to the less literate (I.E. right wingers) among you?

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm curious, because a few of you indicated that Trump was more acceptable because of judicial appointments.

Those are people who don't know Repulsions (R) want judges who will keep them in office and keep the money flowing into the RNC.  And the Billionaire Boys Club is only too happy to support them as long as BBC gets a great ROI.

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I see an impeachment in his future (he said hopefully). The R's have really dropped any semblance of honour. What a bunch of slimeballs. 

5dcd9c32210000056434cfc0.jpeg?cache=VA7H

Looks like an extra from The Munsters.

More like Grandpa & Uncle Fester squished together.

11 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff will be along shortly to ask why liberal scum such as myself aren't willing to give this conservative a chance.

No, Jeff won't.  It's just more fuel for the bitch fire.  The bonfire is going to be epic

13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Federal judges can be impeached can't they?

Do you suppose this crap is a deliberate ploy by Trump - Apres moi le deluge sort of thing - scorched earth to the less literate (I.E. right wingers) among you?

This isn't a ploy.  It's pretty simple.  This guy worked for Trump and helped devise some of the awesome immigration policies we've seen recently.He's a sycophant and an ass-kisser, and Trump likes that.  So Trump waves the wand and appoints him.  Thanks for the help dude.  You'll never have to worry about a job again *waves his magic wand*.

Or another, if unstated, quid pro quo.  I appoint you to the bench, you don't rule against me.   Does that sound consistent with this president?

17 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff will be along shortly to ask why liberal scum such as myself aren't willing to give this conservative a chance. Guy will not be concerned. Tom will either blame or credit the Duopoly. Something about the Duopoly.

tonight is beer, pizza and Duopoly night...I hope I land on  Boardwalk and Park Place  first

duo%207.jpg

200px-Duopoly.png

This seems more topical

oligopoly.png?w=680