danstanford

Video of TP52 crash in Marseille in 2008

Having recently read through the thread from 2008 and being fairly certain I have see the video a long time ago, I set out to find it on YouTube. No Joy!

Does anyone know where to find the video? I used a couple of search engines with no luck finding more than blog and magazine articles. Certainly nothing I used in YouTube came even close.  

Dan

3 minutes ago, jackolantern said:

Assuming you're talking about this one, It took like ten seconds on google. Probably because it wasn't Marseille and wasn't 2008. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ15diUm5k 

OUCH. looks like he was ducking but then the sprit got inside the rigging? and them skipper waves and shrugs, lol.

52 minutes ago, Mark Set said:

OUCH. looks like he was ducking but then the sprit got inside the rigging? and them skipper waves and shrugs, lol.

Nope, not the one. I found it too, but thanks.

57 minutes ago, jackolantern said:

First result when you google "audi medcup marseille

Fast forward to the first weather mark

I was searching TP52's which got me nowhere. Thanks for the help.

Interestingly, this is not the one I remember seeing so it must be another big pile-up at the weather mark in another series.

Thanks again,

Dan

10 hours ago, Mark Set said:

Driver getting paid, not paying.  Makes a difference.

Demolition Derby.

That rc44 park up is a good view of what happens when you get a sudden shift right at the top, everybody's headed except for the tailender.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bruno said:

That rc44 park up is a good view of what happens when you get a sudden shift right at the top, everybody's headed except for the tailender.

Bruno, my mind works best by understanding and anticipating these kinds of issues rather than trying to react in the moment. For this reason I like to look at the causes and effects when shit goes wrong which led me to finding this video and reading the analysis and opinions.