Sign in to follow this  
Shortforbob

loony tunes Fox interview

He's lost it

An hour of full blown paranoia. Hosts looking like stunned rabbits. Wheeeeee!

Mind you, I never watch fox so this could be normal...for Trump

A perfect interview, beautiful, lots of people are saying.

I loved the part where the doctor called him up and said, since you don't have anything on your schedule, why not go over to Walter Reed and we'll do part of your  next year's physical this year.

29 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Wow. Bat sh#$%t crazy. He and Rudy are a great pair. 

So, do you think YAY TEAM R!! guys watch this astonishing display of full-throttle sociopathy and have their enthusiasm dimmed just a bit?

The bottom line here is that people have a negative reaction to assholes. Even Trump's reality TV show started losing it's audience after a while, and at some point, people will have had enough of this shitshow too.

Before the country is irretrievably damaged? I dunno, it may already be.

- DSK

20 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Before the country is irretrievably damaged? I dunno, it may already be.

- DSK

It will take a long time to repair - decades if not generations, but it's not irretrievable yet.

If he gets another term though, the USA is over.

• Like 2

I am certain his supporters who listened to this interview thought it was terrific.

note: Does anybody else wonder how much mutual preparation And scripting was done before this phone call?

The interviewers certainly had their clips and questions ready. 

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Whatever tenuous grasp Trump once had on reality has vanished.

Implementation of the 25th Amendment is long overdue

44 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Whatever tenuous grasp Trump once had on reality has vanished.

Which begs the question why hasn't the Democratic establishment been calling out the obvious?

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Which begs the question why hasn't the Democratic establishment been calling out the obvious?

Dunno.  Best guess is that the American has a limited attention span.  Don’t want to confuse them with impeachment and the 25th at the same time.

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

Dunno.  Best guess is that the American has a limited attention span.  Don’t want to confuse them with impeachment and the 25th at the same time.

I think the DNC is afraid that it may cost them votes. If they take this course,  it will raise its ugly head when the ability to fight back has passed.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I think the DNC is afraid that it may cost them votes. If they take this course,  it will raise its ugly head when the ability to fight back has passed.

Equally plausible

24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Just as nothing will happen with impeachment because of Moscow Mitch, nothing would ever happen with the 25th because of Trump's sycophants.  Nobody could even get Ben Carson alert and oriented enough to vote for the 25th. 

It's been clear for a long time that the 25th is appropriate and needed.  Doesn't matter.  Trump 'tards are gloating as a senile narcissist rambles, says incomprehensible things and runs the country.  

3 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Just as nothing will happen with impeachment because of Moscow Mitch, nothing would ever happen with the 25th because of Trump's sycophants.  Nobody could even get Ben Carson alert and oriented enough to vote for the 25th. 

It's been clear for a long time that the 25th is appropriate and needed.  Doesn't matter.  Trump 'tards are gloating as a senile narcissist rambles, says incomprehensible things and ruins the country.  

FTFY

2 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

It's been clear for a long time that the 25th is appropriate and needed.  Doesn't matter.  Trump 'tards are gloating as a senile narcissist rambles, says incomprehensible things and runs the country.  

I hope that we never see another president with the lack of common sense that Trump has shown himself to have. His mental instabilities should be a cause for concern. However, a revision of the 25th will likely never happen unless Trump launches nukes for no reason. I think we might see a serious accident befalling dear leader before the 25th gets fixed.

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Almost exactly 3 years overdue to be precise.

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Almost exactly 3 years overdue to be precise.

Yup

Or,  if you are a Francophone, Qui.

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

Yup

Or,  if you are a Francophone, Qui.

Quoi?

Da.

Quelle suprise

Thus endeth my high school French ability

What America needs is for Trump to provide a list of his enemies so we can go after them.

• Every Democrat
  • Every Republican who has said anything bad about him
  • Every diplomat who refuses to do his bidding
  • Ukraine
  • NATO
  • The EU
  • MSM
  • China
  • The FBI, CIA, NSA and the rest of the Intelligence Community

Never in the history of mankind has one man had so many enemies.  Except maybe Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Saddam,  Chiang Kai-shek, King Leopold II, and a few others.

39 minutes ago, Jules said:

What America needs is for Trump to provide a list of his enemies so we can go after them.

• Every Democrat
  • Every Republican who has said anything bad about him
  • Every diplomat who refuses to do his bidding
  • Ukraine
  • NATO
  • The EU
  • MSM
  • China
  • The FBI, CIA, NSA and the rest of the Intelligence Community

Never in the history of mankind has one man had so many enemies.  Except maybe Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Saddam,  Chiang Kai-shek, King Leopold II, and a few others.

"They were very disloyal, they were ALL against me! They were all against me from the start!!"

I think it would be great if he's impeached and Trump goes to testify to the Senate. Very likely he'll have a Capt. Queeg moment, even Light-Loafer Lindsey will recoil in disgust and he gets perp-walked out of there.

- DSK