Fakenews

The Rudy Thread

It’s past time he gets his own thread.   He’s about to get a colonoscopy from the SDNY and he’s going to take a few people with him if he isn’t Epsteined.

Feds looking a little closer at the $500k he got from “Fraud Guarantee”.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-subpoenas-reportedly-issued-seeking-information-on-giulianis-consulting-work/

Rudy who? Barely know the guy...did some minor legal work for me pro bono.

Lemme tell you about the Democrats- it’s a totally unwarranted witch hunt!

So unfair, very, very unfair.

“Fraud Guarantee”

Has there ever been a more honestly named business?

• Like 1

Unraveling thread?

When you wish upon a Star.........

The *resident threw Rudy under the bus to Bill OReilly today. How good is that insurance policy? 

Gee. I thought Rudy was in the "insurance" business.  At least that is what he said he had on Trump if he gets thrown under the bus. 

2 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Gee. I thought Rudy was in the "insurance" business.  At least that is what he said he had on Trump if he gets thrown under the bus. 

I can't help but think there is some secret deal where Rudy takes the fall and Trump uses his pardon powers.  Rudy sort of backtracked on the "insurance" as being dirt on Biden....you know, in case Hillary has him "Epstiened"

rudy might have insurance, we will see. there is blood in the water, sharks are circling. they aren't exactly circling their wagons, more like circular firing squad. burn the "trumplicken" bitch down, now.

3 hours ago, bridhb said:

I can't help but think there is some secret deal where Rudy takes the fall and Trump uses his pardon powers. 

That would require trusting Trump.

Rudy may be a crooked asshole but I've never heard him called stupid.

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That would require trusting Trump.

He works for Trump. Given the litany of bodies in Trump’s wake, “stupid” might fit.  Not naive.  Struggling to find something other than stupid.  Gullible?

Corrupt - in it for the power and $$$

Like everyone else in that "government".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Voyageur said:

rudy might have insurance, we will see. there is blood in the water, sharks are circling. they aren't exactly circling their wagons, more like circular firing squad. burn the "trumplicken" bitch down, now.

Rudy's sublime. Only the very finest lawyers can get away with publicly revealing they have dirt on their own client. 

• Like 1

Rudy was a lawman in NY for many years, so I'm betting he's got plenty of dirt on the Trump businesses.

I suspect having plenty of dirt on trump is exactly what got Epstein suicided, rudy might want to be a little more dipolmatic, oh wait didn't he try that in the Ukraine I hear it went badly.

17 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Allow me. I think Rudy is not so bright. The cause of the legal stupid (how it evolved) is the only question here.

1 hour ago, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

giuliani-handgun-control.jpg

Jocal is right he seems pretty darn stupid.

In your photo ^^^, something seems to be wrong with Brady's face ^^^.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fox is tentatively bringing out the long knives for Rudy no doubt front running for the Trumps effort to distance itself from him and Rudy isn’t having it.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/giuliani-threatens-to-sue-fox-news-host-for-telling-trump-to-fire-him-i-am-outraged/

In which Ghouliani makes a point of there being no coverage of the Burisma thing until it became necessary to create a smokescreen for Trump.

Rudy GiulianiVerified account @RudyGiuliani

If it wasn’t for me, @SteveHiltonx wouldn’t even be covering Burisma. He sure didn’t cover it for the THREE YEARS it was in front of his face. He should apologize for his maliciousness and thank me for the story!

Rudy, Pam, Lev and Jay and Victoria too

this is such a wonderful story

feekin heck - when you yanks do conspiracy you do it on an epic scale and in public

But wait, there's more !! 

How could Rudy not know about a proposed hit on the US ambassador to UKR? 

Pic of the Moment

Sounds like a really stable clandestine type, if somebody gave him a fright  he'd have to change his underwear.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Pic of the Moment

Well, you Americans are just, outstanding..... 

4 hours ago, Keith said:

Well, you Americans are just, outstanding..... 

Yep, we are out standing in our field.  

th-1.jpeg.d05e63413d97c2b1c50375c07af963fd.jpeg

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Pic of the Moment

Life of The Party. 

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

“The President is lying. He was aware of all my movements”

A preview of Rachel’s Parnas Interview.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/lev-parnas-implicates-trump-in-first-public-comments-the-president-is-lying-he-was-aware-of-all-my-movements/

Better not stand too close to Parnas, there may be a Hellfire missile accidentally landing in his car.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Better not stand too close to Parnas, there may be a Hellfire missile accidentally landing in his car.

Better not eat any hamberders at Trump’s invitation.

Parnas being interviewed is the polar opposite of Rudy.  Given the stage, he's very impressive.  

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Parnas being interviewed is the polar opposite of Rudy.  Given the stage, he's very impressive.  

“He’s drunk all the time”

LOL

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

“He’s drunk all the time”

LOL

Was he referring to Giuliani?

Missed that.

Just now, justsomeguy! said:

Missed that.

Just now, justsomeguy! said:

Missed that.

LOL

Hyde.

Is it enough to persuade 4 GOP Senators to vote for witness testimony?  I think it would convert far more but who knows.  

18 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Is it enough to persuade 4 GOP Senators to vote for witness testimony?  I think it would convert far more but who knows.  

Unlikely.  They are basically hostages.

26 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think they've been looking for an excuse to jump off of the runaway train....hopefully this is it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You're a cockeyed optimist.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Barr was basically on the team...

Special Counsel time. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Pence was in on it. 

Pence is always out of it. I think he got a fringe of the Rapture first. It could also be heroin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Pence is always out of it. I think he got a fringe of the Rapture first. It could also be heroin.

Parnas says that Pence knew was a part of it, tasked with getting Zelensky to announce investigations of Biden. He says everybody was in the loop. 

Hey bullshitters, here is your first hand witness. He’s talking. Are the talking points out yet?  C’mon, take a crack at spinning it on your own!

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Parnas says that Pence knew was a part of it, tasked with getting Zelensky to announce investigations of Biden. He says everybody was in the loop. 

Hey bullshitters, here is your first hand witness. He’s talking. Are the talking points out yet?  C’mon, take a crack at spinning it on your own!

SMOKING GUN TIME, eh?

I smelled a smoking gun last Friday. The peels on the onion were starting to come off in thick layers, with Bolton volunteering his say before the body of the ever-revered Senate.

Which is the senator dumb enough, who wouild want to maintain that we don't need to get this witness. Mr. Lev. Parnas, under oath?

18 minutes ago, Sean said:

Mimi Rocha (former federal prosecutor) just posed an interesting question; why doesn't Parnas already have a cooperation agreement with the Southern District?" I think we all know the answer to that.

she is a very hot chick,  I want to see her in the bike shorts

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

He is a master of his own facial muscles, I give him that. Looks just like a trained spy to me, all the time. I want him in the barrel, for being douche, spiritually.

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Parnas also said that Pence's trip to Ukraine was cancelled because Zelensky hadn't committed to announcing an investigation of Biden. So yeah, he knew what was going on. His god must not count lies as bad things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Parnas also said that Pence's trip to Ukraine was cancelled because Zelensky hadn't committed to announcing an investigation of Biden. So yeah, he knew what was going on. His god must not count lies as bad things.

Correct, his god, Trump, requires him to lie.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It's only hearsay. Because I didn't hear Parnas say that. I only heard *you* telling me that Parnas said that. Therefore, hearsay.

- probable Dog quote

Parnas also said that Barr was in on it . .  

I really want that SOB to go to jail 

(Like John Mitchell did as AG under Nixon - 

I get a warm feeling just remembering that !) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

His God uses flawed men to work his mysterious ways.

This belongs in the Rudy thread

537782690_650x4991.jpg.83b4acaa9fa8b81d571036fca32955d4.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

So, if there was so much crime why has he not contacted the DOJ?  Is he really concerned about corruption or making a buck?

Rudy and Trump are living proof the mind often fails before the body does.

On 1/24/2020 at 7:01 PM, Swimsailor said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/24/giuliani-goes-full-conspiracy-theory-insane-fox-friends-appearance/%3foutputType=amp

So, if there was so much crime why has he not contacted the DOJ?  Is he really concerned about corruption or making a buck?

Cut the guy some slack. He had a nightmare day for any attorney. Igor, one of the people who he brought to dinner with his client, the President, secretly recorded the conversation with his cell phone. 

image.jpeg.941b2828e5346d2e682bc9dbe91325e7.jpeg

• Like 1

Presidential recordings can be a good thing. :D

Now Rudy can't even read a calendar?

It's getting sad. I mean seriously... It's just getting sad.

Rudy seems to be losing any links to reality. That's what happens when you orbit too close to Turnip.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Rudy seems to be losing any links to reality. That's what happens when you orbit too close to Turnip.

Except the Elk will read it, and say, "Yeah, Obama! neener neener!"

• Like 1

I was wondering which rock he'd been hiding under for the last 4 months....

These clowns are having a hard time keeping their stories straight. The repairman "listened to the hard drive"?

President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani changed the story of how Hunter Biden’s laptop was acquired on SiriusXM Patriot’s The David Webb Show, Thursday.

“The process was that the laptop was left by Hunter Biden, in an inebriated… heavily inebriated state with the merchant,” claimed Giuliani on the show. “The merchant fixed the laptop, tried to reach Hunter Biden and Hunter Biden never came back for it.”

“The document that I have signed by Hunter Biden says that after 90 days the hard drive is abandoned and it becomes the property of the merchant. Sometime after it became his property, he became very suspicious that maybe he had evidence of a crime sitting in his office,” he went on. “So he listened to it and he found that he did.”

Giuliani declared, “He had legal possession of it. He legally turned it over to the FBI, and then he legally turned it over to my lawyer. It’s now his property. He can do what he wants with it. Now, why are they so sensitive about this? When they were more than willing to publish stolen tax returns — not legally obtained — stolen tax returns on the President of the United States.”

“They say it was hacked. It hasn’t been hacked. He never even bothered to find out if it was hacked,” he added.

Giuliani appeared to change the story, however.

According to the New York Post’s report this week, “The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.”

There was no mention of an inebriated Biden being confirmed as the man who dropped off the laptop, or that Biden signed the form relinquishing ownership if it wasn’t picked up within 90 days.

The New York Post’s controversial article on Biden’s laptop was censored by Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday, with Twitter citing its “Hacked Materials Policy.”

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rudy-giuliani-changes-laptop-story-now-claims-hunter-biden-left-it-at-store/?utm_source=mostpopular

39 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

These clowns are having a hard time keeping their stories straight. The repairman "listened to the hard drive"?

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rudy-giuliani-changes-laptop-story-now-claims-hunter-biden-left-it-at-store/?utm_source=mostpopular

“The process was that the laptop was left by Hunter Biden, in an inebriated… heavily inebriated state with the merchant,”

The laptop was heavily inebriated :lol:

I have a desk top computer that gets that way about twice a year.... It's very disappointing....

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It’s simple.

Hunter, who lives in La, flew to Delaware to get his 3 expensive MacBooks fixed at a hole in the wall repair shop (probably because there are no Apple store in California, besides only rich people use those and Hunter isn’t rich)

He was drunk, forgot the computers.

Then the guy who had the computers looked through them and found shit.

And called the FBI. And Rudy Ghouliani.

Because, why not?

which is why hunters texts are saved on the hard drive*. And some PDFs are dated after he supposedly dropped the computer off.

*because nobody’s Apple account has ever been hacked, and they never salt disinfo.

The msn and tech companies all but banning the story is a bit concerning. If its all bullshit, then msn did the right thing, if the story is true, then it is worth some attention.  Trump has been bad mouthing the media for 4 years now, he should have expected this treatment in return. "Don't quarrel with someone who buys ink by the barrel and paper by the ton"  

48 minutes ago, Irish River said:

The msn and tech companies all but banning the story is a bit concerning. If its all bullshit, then msn did the right thing, if the story is true, then it is worth some attention.  Trump has been bad mouthing the media for 4 years now, he should have expected this treatment in return. "Don't quarrel with someone who buys ink by the barrel and paper by the ton"  

No it isn't. There is an absolute endless infinite supply of bullshit flowing from Russia. If everyone published everything that "might be worth looking into" we would have BIDEN IS A CHINESE ROBOT HILLARY HAS SEX WITH ZOO ANIMALS HUNTER HAS A 12 FOOT PENIS AND USES IT TO BLOCK THE STREET FOR BLM PROTESTS on every media platform forever.

The point isn't that anyone outright believes it, but that you just hammer home again and again and again some lie about they're all criminals and nothing else gets done but trying to prove you didn't do it and all the elk just know SOME of it must be true  :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, Irish River said:

Yeah, it’s horrible this isn’t a story (one of the hacked pics)

image.thumb.jpeg.dd091fef38e69158f49a7065fdd57164.jpeg

and man Hunter from rehab saying he’s a fucked up addict no one should trust? Needs wall to wall coverage.

the grievance bullshit about the “msm” is so fucking stupid.

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Yeah, it’s horrible this isn’t a story

image.thumb.jpeg.dd091fef38e69158f49a7065fdd57164.jpeg

the grievance bullshit about the “msm” is so fucking stupid.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/fox-news-beats-cnn-msnbc-combined-in-ratings-tops-all-of-cable

That rascally Fox News is the MOST mainstream media there is per their own article :lol:

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/fox-news-beats-cnn-msnbc-combined-in-ratings-tops-all-of-cable

That rascally Fox News is the MOST mainstream media there is per their own article :lol:

Yup. And conservatives like Ben Shapiro are almost always in the top 10 posts passed around on Facebook, and get to bend the rules, and have dinner with Mark, but conservatives still bemoan it’s oppression.

Its bad faith hectoring the referee

4 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

No it isn't. There is an absolute endless infinite supply of bullshit flowing from Russia. If everyone published everything that "might be worth looking into" we would have BIDEN IS A CHINESE ROBOT HILLARY HAS SEX WITH ZOO ANIMALS HUNTER HAS A 12 FOOT PENIS AND USES IT TO BLOCK THE STREET FOR BLM PROTESTS on every media platform forever.

The point isn't that anyone outright believes it, but that you just hammer home again and again and again some lie about they're all criminals and nothing else gets done but trying to prove you didn't do it and all the elk just know SOME of it must be true  :rolleyes:

That strategy worked against Hillary.  You go with the strategy that has worked before.  

21 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

“The process was that the laptop was left by Hunter Biden, in an inebriated… heavily inebriated state with the merchant,”

The laptop was heavily inebriated :lol:

And you thought providing alcohol to minors was bad.

"Lock him up!"

12 minutes ago, PHIRKIN said:

And you thought providing alcohol to minors was bad.

"Lock him up!"

I thought that was  providing alcohol to miners. My bad.

miners_drinking.jpg?w=649&h=471

Loo