Fakenews

The Rudy Thread

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

The Reich is just so charming . . 

There's NO WAY Rudy could manipulated by the Russians, say the supporters of the guy that was hoodwinked by Borat.

• Like 2

Looks like a funeral parlor pose.  Is he practicing? (One can hope)

Srg4JSMB_reasonably_small.jpg

A not-small number of people have seen advanced copies of Borat 2 already. Consensus seems to be that Rudy’s appearance is beyond the embarrassment of having fallen for a prank to the full-on ruin of a scandal. Boy, that would be a shame.
Quote Tweet

9JEMDVJY_normal.jpg

Josh Gad

@joshgad
· 3h
Well, looks like the cat’s out of the pants. Having seen #Borat2

AmazonStudios_Borat_2020.png
  I can now safely tell you #RudyGiuliani is over in a very big way. It’s worse than you think and more uncomfortable than anything I’ve seen in a recent film, documentary or otherwise.

Rudy's Done.

Rudy Giuliani Speaks Out on ‘Borat 2’ Controversy, Calls It ‘Hit Job’ Over Hunter Biden Campaign

Giuliani called in to radio station WABC to say that his lecherous behavior in the film — shot in July — was retaliation for his anti-Biden work.

By Kate Erbland and Christian Blauvelt

6 mins ago

rudy_720.png?w=720

Rudy Giuliani in “Borat 2.’

There are many shocking scenes in the Sacha Baron Cohen-starring “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,” the much-hyped sequel to the 2006 smash hit “Borat,” the majority of which skewer America’s crumbling political discourse, but none quite as damning as a final act segment centered around President Trump’s personal attorney and “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani. The film, which will be available on Amazon Prime Video this Friday, sees Baron Cohen reprising his role as the idiot Kazakh journalist, who returns to the “US and A” in hopes of currying favor with the political elite. Eventually, he settles on Giuliani as a target of his pointed pranks, who appears in the film as a lecherous, doddering interview subject all too eager to get handsy with a fake young journalist.

“They’ll do anything. They’ve attacked me over everything possible, investigated every business dealing I’ve ever had,” Giuliani told radio station WABC Wednesday afternoon (via The Daily Beast). “And now the idiot Borat is going after me with a totally sensationalized false account of a ridiculous movie I guess that he’s done.”

The scene in question was filmed in July, therefore it seems odd to suggest that its debut now has anything to do with Giuliani’s recent attempts at making Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop an October surprise.

“Now let me tell you why I know this is a hit job that happens because, it’s not an accident that it happens that I turn in all this evidence on their prince and darling Joe Biden who’s one of the biggest crook in the last thirty years, and since I have the courage to say that I’m the target,” he added.”

“Everybody in Hollywood hates me, you know, right?” he said. “I’m a devil in Hollywood. Nothing about me comes out in that period of time, nothing sensational about me in the movie. Now all of a sudden there’s all this sensational stuff about me in the movie. Don’t know if it was added, doctored, manipulated, whatever.”

In the film’s last act, breakout star Maria Bakalova (cast here as Tutar, Borat’s 15-year-old daughter, though Bakalova is in her mid-twenties) finagles an interview with Giuliani in a Manhattan hotel room. During the course of their interview, which is set up in a hotel suite’s living room with a full camera and lighting rig (that is to say, like a professional taped interview), Giuliani is particularly hands-on with the actress, who is pretending to be the face of a right-wing news outfit (that, of course, does not exist).

At one point, a disguised Baron Cohen arrives, posing as a sound technician, during which he and Bakalova loudly bicker, all while the actor messes with various pieces of equipment on Giuliani. At one point, Baron Cohen cracks to Giuliani that Bakalova would make a “very nagging wife,” cracking that “if I were you, I would stick to marrying my cousins.” Giuliani, who has been drinking alcohol throughout the interview, seems oddly unbothered. The “cousins” joke is a reference to how Giuliani had annulled his marriage of 14 years to his first wife, Regina Peruggi, on the grounds that he’d discovered they were second cousins.

Later, Bakalova and Giuliani conclude the interview and move into the suite’s bedroom specifically to keep drinking. Giuliani tells the young “journalist” she can “give him her phone number and address,” while continuing to touch her and eventually laying down on the bed while Bakalova appears to be removing a mic from his person. Soon after, Giuliani is seen reaching into his unbuttoned pants, tucking in his shirt for an extended period of time, and staying prone on the bed while Bakalova stands over him. That’s when Baron Cohen comes crashing back in, seemingly saving his young co-star from further physical contact with Giuliani, who jumps up and screams at Baron Cohen.

When the prank was first revealed this past July, Giuliani spoke to Page Six about the incident, attempting to paint it in a far different light than what appears in the finished film. At the time, he told the outlet that in the midst of the interview, which was being conducted by a female interviewer “with a professional set-up of lights and camera,” a man came storming in wearing an outrageous outfit. The former mayor told the publication, “This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit. It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.”

Giuliani appears to be conflating the two scenes shown in the film: the first, in which Baron Cohen appears as a sound tech, and the second, in which he comes “running in” clad in a crazy outfit. At no point did Giuliani acknowledge drinking with the young “journalist,” nor retiring to the bedroom with her and taking his pants down.

While Giuliani would later identify the interview-crasher as Baron Cohen, he told Page Six he did not realize it at first and reported the incident to the police. “This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shake-down,” he said. “So I reported it to the police. He then ran away. … I only later realized it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

In his WABC interview, Giuliani also claimed he “prayed” with Bakalova.

When reached earlier this week, director of operations Madeline Fazio at law firm Miller Zeiderman LLP, which represented Giuliani in his 2019 divorce, said the firm had “no comment” on their client’s behalf. Calls and texts sent to Giuliani directly also went unanswered.

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/10/borat-2-rudy-giuliani-scene-hit-job-1234594354/

LOL

Rudy giving himself a hand!

FFS you begin to understand how easy a foreign guvmint would find positioning these Dumbfucks for a little manipulation.

He thought that when they said the polls were up they meant the pole was up.

Ugh...

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

LOL

Rudy giving himself a hand!

FFS you begin to understand how easy a foreign guvmint would find positioning these Dumbfucks for a little manipulation.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.  Next up, the orange shitstain himself.  Karma is a bitch.

47 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

a man came storming in wearing an outrageous outfit. The former mayor told the publication, “This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit. It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.”

Rudy - WTF does a distractingly attractive man in a pink transgender outfit look like? Clearly you have some experience in this area :lol::lol:

* nttiawwt

Cohen is a very talented guy. There is a mini-series on Netflix called The Spy in which he plays (straight) an Israeli spy. He has depth in the role. I think he also produced the thing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He was doing his laundry. It was a small load so he did it by hand. 

for fucks sake, there's a joke thread you know 

???

They all are

- DSK

• Like 1

With these clowns in charge the jokes just keep writing themselves.

Remember when this sort of Rudy thing was good for a week of office sniggering, not anymore with this admin,  there will be another outrageous thing tomorrow.

3 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Rudy - WTF does a distractingly attractive man in a pink transgender outfit look like?

5af17ef919ee861b488b48ba?width=1200&form

In his defense, Rudy probably got Biden’s hard drive stuck in a Xerox machine trying to copy it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

In his defense, Rudy probably got Biden’s hard drive stuck in a Xerox machine trying to copy it.

But he does have quite a few copies of his ass and balls.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:27 AM, jocal505 said:
On 11/29/2019 at 1:38 AM, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

giuliani-handgun-control.jpg

Jocal is right he seems pretty darn stupid.

In your photo ^^^, something seems to be wrong with Brady's face ^^^.

Yeah, he was struck and killed (33 years later) by a bullet from a .22 revolver. Doesn't look as stupid as Rudy to me though.

“Borat” in defense of Rudy:

What was an innocent sexy time encounter between a consenting man and my 15-year-old daughter has been turned into something disgusting by fake news media.

I warn you: Anyone else try this, and Rudolph will not hesitate to reach into his legal briefs and whip out his subpenis.

5 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

Yeah, he was struck and killed (33 years later) by a bullet from a .22 revolver. 

The shooter was defending freedom with his 2nd amendment rights