Rohanoz

ETNZ out of Americas Cup?

Did someone post something bad enough to get a whole thread deleted?

• Like 1

Well, I assume if there isn't thread on SA, then the team doesn't exist!

• Like 1

Where the fuck is the ETNZ thread???

With the constantly inane " i know i am but what are you " posts it's probably been dropped to Political Anarchy .

:wacko:

• Like 2

Just now, Tornado-Cat said:

What ? Fouroulselves already said here that he was sclarke and, iirc, that it was his real name.

genius. There's a difference between confirming two anonymous forums and posting someones Facebook page, photo's, details and commenting on how their wife looks.

8 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

That was ages ago! like last year! even I'd forgotten about it!

Nope he did it again... 

7 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

What ? Fouroulselves already said here that he was sclarke and, iirc, that it was his real name.

sclarke is not a full name... Just like dg isn't...

21 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

Nope he did it again... 

What a dickhead. Why not just ban him instead of removing the whole thread? 

1 minute ago, Forourselves said:

I have little doubt one will return and the other will go...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

+1

3 hours ago, Rohanoz said:

Well, I assume if there isn't thread on SA, then the team doesn't exist!

I hope someone knows the location of the cup.

25 minutes ago, SCARECROW said:

so is this now the ETNZ thread?

Here you go, it now has a photo of them for TC to pontificate over their superiority and failures - thread established. Job done.

IMG_0444.JPG

• Like 5

Let's just not get too invested in this thread, surely the other will get redacted and restored?

Too much history there to trash it. Even with the bickering.

4 hours ago, Indio said:

Where the fuck is the ETNZ thread???

New Zealand news just starting to filter out something big has happened and the Team will not defend the Cup.! WTF......???

Emirates have withdrawn sponsorship and impounded Te Aihe because someone on this forum keeps calling their Chairman by his first name?

• Like 1

I saw the outing by dg_slaggingfan, and thought at the time it was likely to get him kicked off. 

But I see he was still on here as recently as a couple of hours ago, well after the thread was pulled??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrafirma said:

New Zealand news just starting to filter out something big has happened and the Team will not defend the Cup.! WTF......???

Yup ,Te Aihe was earlier today filmed successfully completing a dry tack and gybe in 3knots or less of wind so in fairness to the other competing syndicates TNZ has made the extraordinary sporting gesture of withdrawing from AC36.

Kevin Shoebridge TNZ CEO commented that this magnanimous gesture was consistent with the All Blacks recent gifting of the Rugby World Cup semi final to England.

Grant Dalton reflected on the momentous occasion stating that it now paved the way for him to assume a fair and balanced portion of the required nappy changing responsibilities that would now consume his immediate future. 

Peter Burling along with Blair Tuke and Glen Ashby have signed with the Stars & Stripes syndicate describing the opportunity as a correct fit for the trios talents and skills with the lack of a built boat no mast and foil arms or funds of very little real concern as these elements are not deemed vital to successfully challenging for the AC.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

When last seen 

FB_IMG_1575253701384.jpg

Took it home as a Xmas  pressie for mum who could do with a bit of cheer since No2 son has been outed as a kiddy fiddler.

FCE19CD5-1C3D-43E9-9DB3-26A04C325925.jpeg.58dd68f24ad660dd59d6be114569fb0a.jpeg

• Like 1

So you put someone’s details up, thread disappears/armagedon

be a deliberately racist prick like saltyseacock? Absolutely no response from the Ed or mods...

nice priorities. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

So you put someone’s details up, thread disappears/armagedon

be a deliberately racist prick like saltyseacock? Absolutely no response from the Ed or mods...

nice priorities. 

Did it get reported? Salty's gone eh? Did he get banned?

11 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

Did it get reported? Salty's gone eh? Did he get banned?

Has he gone? Good riddance. Although, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t know how to block people.

No ban, no removal nothing, he went a bit quieter but the mods did nothing, his posts were left up.

as I say, priorities.. 

5 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

No ban, no removal nothing, he went a bit quieter but the mods did nothing, his posts were left up.

as I say, priorities.. 

Normally there are some warnings that go down here. I've got a few for guessing at names...Most classic was "Brad?"...many years ago :) it's funny when you throw a joke out and it hits dead center.

Taking the Anarchy thing a little too far. And the Ed and team should be making a statement with regards to the thread to set some sort of standard. Going forward it'll happen again unless we all self manage if SA can't or won't do it. There has to be a line in the sand and it should be abided by IMO. In this case one individual is wrecking it for everybody. 

33 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

some sort of standard

Rotflmho

1 hour ago, terrafirma said:

. In this case one individual is wrecking it for everybody. 

im thinking there is more than one here that need to do a bit of self monitoring

• Like 1

I wondered what the error message was.....

It would be a massive shame to lose a monster 276 page thread because of one little dickhead.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, terrafirma said:

Taking the Anarchy thing a little too far. And the Ed and team should be making a statement with regards to the thread to set some sort of standard. Going forward it'll happen again unless we all self manage if SA can't or won't do it. There has to be a line in the sand and it should be abided by IMO. In this case one individual is wrecking it for everybody. 

The only statement there is from Ed  is that naming people is more offensive than blatant racism 

that’s the message that’s been sent by the recent action 

1066917878.jpg

You'd think just deleting the appropriate post or two would be enough?!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rh3000 said:

I have little doubt one will return and the other will go...

And then we will have a New Member called dg.4eva who will Continue to mangle the english Language and behave like a Total Cock. 

Last cycle, one of the resident trolls PM'ed me and told me that he knew who I was, with evidence of where he had seen me.

His username later disappeared (banned) so he is apparently operating under a different id these days, probably several of them at once, as was his habit back then.

Maybe its the same guy. He must get a kick out of stalking and outing people.

• Like 1

You hear that everyone...dg has spoken. No more anonymity on SA and you can't call Dg any names, otherwise he'll "make your life very uncomfortable" find all of your FB pages, and post your photo's and personal information here.

Baby and Bathwater Syndrome

What a waste of 276 pages, authoritative posting, purely stimulative discussion on the World's Greatest AC75? How can this ever be replaced. Who does the data backups at Sailing Anarchy? FFS get with the times guys...........

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Stars and Stripes thread also looks to have gone.

And also the INEOS thread?...

2 minutes ago, koseyboy said:

And also the INEOS thread?...

Weird, maybe it’s a server glitch.

Is the same happening to threads in other SA forums today?

4 minutes ago, koseyboy said:

And also the INEOS thread?..

Yeah I think every thread he started has been turfed.

3 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Not sure about other forums sorry mate.  But how do we now get our quick fix of AC75 videos and expert technical analysis?  Heavens forbid we'll actually have to search for them ourselves? :o :D

5 minutes ago, koseyboy said:

Heavens forbid we'll actually have to search for them FORourselves? :o :D

improved it 4 ya :)

We will do just fine 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Most likely a bad day in sys admin land

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hoom said:

1066917878.jpg

You'd think just deleting the appropriate post or two would be enough?!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

It shows what a plague those two idiots are. SClarke might be an assbag, but I’m glad A4E got binned for outing him. That’s supposed to be voluntary. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Everybody is jumping to the conclusion that the reason some threads were deleted was because a poster outed another one.

SAAC forum was pretty slow to access lately. Could deleting a 250+ pages thread and another, now irrelevant, be desired by the Ed to try to improve the site speed ?

10 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

SAAC forum was pretty slow to access lately

Noticed that too today.

who was actually outed?  I forget what A4E's current moniker was?  Someone tell me so I can try to bring back those threads

• Like 2

apparently scot did spamboom someone, but I don't remember who it was, hard to keep all SA's retards straight in my head. Help?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

apparently scot did spamboom someone, but I don't remember who it was, hard to keep all SA's retards straight in my head. Help?

Dg outed fouriurselves in etnz thread posted to his FB featuring picture of his kids etc... 24 hours agoish

Maybe if enough reports the thread is hidden until admin clears it?

1 hour ago, Horn Rock said:

Would this not be a blessing in disguise to lose?

I hope that the ETNZ thread reappers, but this one would not be mourned.......

11 minutes ago, Boink said:

I hope that the ETNZ thread reappers, but this one would not be mourned.......

CRUEL..! 

Progetto_senza_titolo_4_grande.png

14 minutes ago, Boink said:

Nothing to really miss in that one, but yes the ENTZ thread had all of Weta's pics/vids, plus a lot of other content worth having access to.

1 minute ago, terrafirma said:

CRUEL..! 

What about:

Harsh But Fair........

Anyone care to guess which thread will be left standing? We are down to Luna Rossa and NYYC?  The Ineos thread delaminated and is now partly in the Larry's Circus thread and New Zealand is now in this thread "Out of The Cup" . Hope that's not a sign of things to come for Kiwi fans? And Sailing Anarchy looking very amateurish ATM..! 

A discussion forum is not an archive or library. If posters have information they believe will be useful in the future and should stay online, they should start a blog and post the information there, then post on a forum and link to the blog. That way they are in control of the information and can publish, edit and delete it any time they like independently of sites it's linked from.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Lars Schrøder d 13 said:

it's just some excess pixels and bits

Now THAT'S harsh and cruel!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RobG said:

A discussion forum is not an archive or library. If posters have information they believe will be useful in the future and should stay online, they should start a blog and post the information there, then post on a forum and link to the blog. That way they are in control of the information and can publish, edit and delete it any time they like independently of sites it's linked from.

Fuck you.wetas pics live here, not on FB, not on latergram. I usually respect your opinion but this one is just callous.

5 hours ago, RobG said:

Oh, maybe stfu, start a blog, and give us a link. Satire, I do appreciate your posts here.

8 hours ago, rh3000 said:

Dg outed fouriurselves in etnz thread posted to his FB featuring picture of his kids etc... 24 hours agoish

Sorry but in Italian I can be more precise:

Che grandissima testa di cazzo dal pene minuscolo. I ragazzini sanno stare meglio al mondo.
Che possa avere la caghetta da ora fino alla fine dell'ultima regata della Coppa America.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ITA602 said:

Che grandissima testa di cazzo dal pene minuscolo. I ragazzini sanno stare meglio al mondo.
Che possa avere la caghetta da ora fino alla fine dell'ultima regata della Coppa America.

Wow that was fun, searching for a translation! Amazing what came up ...

Yep, I wholeheartedly agree.

• Like 1

Well, I know I've said some stupid shit in here but, never have I thought that a body of work such as the ETNZ thread is, would be deleted due to the cunt-act of an individual. @weta27 your pictures reignited my passion for photography and now they're gone from here. @barfy, your drunken rants and conspiracy theory is washed away and that's gotta be good.

@Forourselves, I'm sorry to hear the most scared of rules was broken against you. 

The jimmy the shit story gone, sad.

To the mods, we understand the punishment but wonder if we'll see the thread back? 

I'm in mourning. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rh3000 said:

What a cunty thing to do!

So some here are telling us that the Ed would have deleted 3 threads because one poster would outed another one, which happened often before, and knowing that at least one of those threads was not created by the said poster ? Why would SA do that ?

The admin could have deleted it by mistake and now tries to recover a backup. There were also thousands of photos, could somebody ask for the rights of some ? or was one conversation giving too much private info from one of the team ?

Bump.  Can't let the ETNZ threads with lame names become the default thread.

Hey can anybody confirm yet if the original thread is lost or not?? Thanks.

If it's gone for good, I will do something about posting my photos somewhere else

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, weta27 said:

If it's gone for good, I will do something about posting my photos somewhere else

No statement from the Ed.! No surprise..!  I'd say it's gone. 

4 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

Bump.  Can't let the ETNZ threads with lame names become the default thread.

There is a new thread under Emirates Team New Zealand 

6 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Clean was looking into it, Weta. 

• Like 1

Thanks; the mystery of the "The Lost ETNZ Thread".

Could it be Ukraine again?? :ph34r:

^"It's total beat up. Really really bad."

GettyImages_1184296657.0.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, weta27 said:

Weta, your photos of Flipper are the best with RG's ones. You can keep it on your hard drive or Cloud and use it when you want.

Don't see the suppression of the thread as a loss of capital but as an opportunity to post your actual and previous photos when relevant, it will make it even more valuable.

3 hours ago, weta27 said:

Could it be Ukraine again?? 

Well the Ed is a notorious lefty so yeah, I wouldn't rule out another US govt backed nazi coup...