Salty Seacock

Emirates Team New Zealand.

There is no doubt, Emirates Team New Zealand  is one of the great Americas Cup competitors. This team is more than simply a  bunch of paid professional sportsmen and women. It is a legend. This thread shows the respect of the name right at the  beginning as it should. Let the anarchy begin....Screenshot_20191026-143707_Gallery.thumb.jpg.859cbacc94a5100001c458e813133566.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Great team shame their main sponsor is doo doo deep in war crimes.

106942A7-3327-4142-89F0-DDC4BF13702E.thumb.jpeg.7e7797e0ac82e85da14b8239e8ef02fa.jpeg

So it's good the racist fuck started the new thread?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salty Seacock said:

There is no doubt, Emirates Team New Zealand  is one of the great Americas Cup competitors. This team is more than simply a  bunch of paid professional sportsmen and women. It is a legend. This thread shows the respect of the name right at the  beginning as it should. Let the anarchy begin....Screenshot_20191026-143707_Gallery.thumb.jpg.859cbacc94a5100001c458e813133566.jpg

I prefer sport. 

I see we're off to a great re-start already. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Raptorsailor said:

Already 2 threads on the same topic... at least check before you create one. 

Awwww, poor you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sailbydate said:

Meantime, Pete & Blair did OK on Day 1 of the 49er Worlds. 1st in Race 1 and 11th in race two, after a dunking on the last gybe to the finish. Well done, guys.

https://49er.org/event/2019-world-championship/?newsid=25976

TFE Live has iirc the Class manager for the 9’ers and Nacra’s as today’s guest, should be at the top of the hour somewhere here https://m.facebook.com/SailingIllustratedBlog/

Racist bell end still posting then... maybe if he outed a Facebook profile the mods would find it more offensive.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raptorsailor said:

There's always somebody that sooks when someone starts a new thread. He started the thread because the Team NZ one has been deleted. Always check before you reply.! At least somebody is trying to do the right thing around here rather than shoot from a keyboard. Just sayin.....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Salty Seacock said:

Hey

04AD3AAC-C4AB-4F0E-9615-CB301F22F819.jpeg.2f28d8b013a933e471be666c83a8abe7.jpeg what happened to the impending launch date of baby Te Aihe.

10 hours ago, Raptorsailor said:

The other threads have the wrong name. Have you ever seen Emirates Team New Zealand refer to themselves as "ETNZ"?

Never.

I've very recently become aware of how to iggy knuckleheads in here. It is somewhat empowering to put the little boys in the naughty corner. Emotive statements posted by the vacuous idiots that gravitate to this place, ( most likely because they have no analogue friends ) often distract from the very reason I visit. Like all bullies, ignoring them works to cut out their tongue and singe off the hapless noise that spouts forth from their cum receptacle. See ya Puss, (never has) licker and Hazard-cock. 

Thanks for the link @Sailbydate to the 49.org site. Theres some cool pictures of the lads in there.

Bully? That’s referring to other forum members as a black monkey and binning off the entire continent of Africa with casual racism. 

you did it, people know you did it and you don’t even have the grace to apologise 

you cunt. 

• Like 1

They don't go sailing much do they........ anyone got a record of how many sailing days since launch? As expected Peter and Blair smashing it.........

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thetruth said:

They don't go sailing much do they.....

No need to really after Bermuda just do it on the simulator rock up a week or two before the main event trounce the opposition come home big parade to easy.

Regarding the outing, the indignation seems related to the poster native country,

-        dg_sailingfan has been outed several times, his first name, last name, Facebook page

-      Smackdady has been outed, presented is ID, posting in other blogs, and insulted personally

-       Stingray has been outed on his facebook page a few weeks ago

All the present outraged posters said NOTHING. I even wonder if some are not those who themselves outed.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Regarding the outing, the indignation seems related to the poster native country,

-        dg_sailingfan has been outed several times, his first name, last name, Facebook page

-      Smackdady has been outed, presented is ID, posting in other blogs, and insulted personally

All the present outraged posters said NOTHING. I even wonder if some are not those who themselves outed.

Naming someone is one thing. Posting photos of their kids is another. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tornado-Cat said:

There's a difference. DG outed himself. He posted links to the TFE Facebook podcast on here, where he quotes his own comments, and then explains them. 

He also outed himself by posting links to his own AC34 YT videos here, where his YT profile clearly shows his name. Infact there was an entire thread he created entirely dedicated to DG's AC34 videos where he boasted that his own AC34 videos were better than the "heavily edited versions" the Americas Cup YT channel released.

He also posts links from Richard Gladwells Sail World NZ page where there is a comments section at the bottom where he posts comments contradicting what Gladwell says, and then quotes the same comments from that page on here. The guy outs himself!

Same with Stingray, in the same FB link DG posts of TFE's podcasts, the name Stingray appears from Top to Bottom. Hell, even Ehman quotes Stingrays comments in his podcasts, as well as his opinions. So DG outed Stingray, and so did Ehman.

I have repeatedly said, I don't give a crap about what people say or call me on here, it really doesn't bother me. I can take insults or whatever on here, after all, we're all anonymous on here, thats why its called Anarchy. And if you want to out yourself, fine, thats your business, but there is no reason, or need to go and post someones personal details, and those of their children on an internet forum without their consent. Most things are okay on here, but that is NOT okay.

I don't care if you agree with me or not, but resorting to "outing people" because you're desperate to humiliate them personally because you disagree with them is a whole different situation.

Its real simple...keep it anonymous.

Back to Emirates Team New Zealand...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

1. Daniel Gruhn used his full name here, and he has also linked to his own public twitter account (dg_sailingfan) that also features that full name - it's worth noting that it's not even clear that 'Daniel Gruhn' is a real world name anyway, there is basically nothing on the internet beyond what is connected to here.
  2. Smackdaddy has never been outed here (to my knowledge at least) but the 'Smackdaddy' persona has a presence on other forums and in his own blog - which again he linked to and shared frequently.
  3. Can remember the post about Stingray, can't recall who wrote it. Wasn't that post removed too? Did it get reported?
59 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

I even wonder if some are not those who themselves outed.

wot?

I saw that I was mentioned - so I'll respond...

The irony is that the one who continually says/implies actual PID about me is Mr. Clean - who claims to still have admin access here. Interesting, eh? Clew (and a couple others) also danced around the subject with mild threats a while back. But has been okay since from what I've seen. There may be other stuff about me I haven't seen. I don't know.

In any case, I won't confirm or deny the stuff Clean keeps posting - but he really should take a look in the mirror...because we all know his tagline...

On 12/3/2019 at 10:47 AM, MR.CLEAN said:

What I am is anti-douchebag and anti-bullshit.

Posting PID of any kind is both. That's why people get flicked for it.

The bottom line for me is that I simply say what I think about whatever subject I'm interested in and then do the work to back it up with facts. From there I'll fight with anyone on these forums if they want and deserve a fight. But I won't go after people unprovoked, and even then I'll never get truly personal. Virtually all of us, as "personas", do this for fun after all.

Now I'll leave you Kiwis to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smackdaddy said:

Clew (and a couple others) also danced around the subject with mild threats a while back.

Excuse me please show me where I ever threatened to out you? IIRC one time when I found a blog you had mentioned I did not link it out of scruples. 

That is, unless you actually ARE Russell Coutts (think I did say "RC is that you") or do work for Oracle or SGP and my sarcasm hit the mark.

But threat? Not that I recall. 

Show me.  

4 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Excuse me please show me where I ever threatened to out you? IIRC one time when I found a blog you had mentioned I did not link it out of scruples. 

That is, unless you actually ARE Russell Coutts (think I did say "RC is that you") or do work for Oracle or SGP and my sarcasm hit the mark.

But threat? Not that I recall. 

Show me.  

No I'm not going to bring the specifics up again publicly - for obvious reasons. Let's just say that, as I just wrote above, I took it as a "mild threat" of outing at the time. So just be careful about that stuff. That's all I'm saying, Clew. It's over - let it be.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

No I'm not going to bring the specifics up again publicly - for obvious reasons. Let's just say that, as I just wrote above, I took it as a "mild threat" of outing at the time. So just be careful about that stuff. That's all I'm saying, Clew. It's over - let it be.

I never ever, ever threatened to out you. I have never done that to anyone. 

If I wrote something you took as a threat, what the hell was it

• Like 1

Wow, that's really weird. It's not only misogynistic as we already know and some have experienced, but also threatening. It gets a bit creepy around here...

^^Show where I threatened to out you or take back your allegation. 

You publicly alleged I made a threat to out you. You know I did not. 

2 hours ago, rh3000 said:

Can remember the post about Stingray, can't recall who wrote it. Wasn't that post removed too? Did it get reported?

I responded to the poster who then kindly removed it and even apologized. No ‘report’ necessary, we just moved on happily.

Several readers and even posters here know me, have even including Clean also met me, all good fun. But my personal preference is to remain mostly anonymous in the ‘wider world’ and the SA policy against outing strikes me as a good one.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Forourselves said:

. I even wonder if some are not those who themselves outed.

Self outing now that's a novel approach.

Crikey can one team just go fucking flying please I won't moan even if it's a tow job.

• Like 3

I'm impressed with how well this replacement thread is going already. What a clever bunch we are.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

I responded to the poster who then kindly removed it. No ‘report’ necessary, we just moved on happily.

Several readers and even posters here know me, have even including Clean met me, all good fun. But my personal preference is to remain mostly anonymous in the ‘wider world’ and the SA policy against outing strikes me as a good one.

Fair play :-)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sailbydate said:

I'm impressed with how well this replacement thread is going already. What a clever bunch we are.

Not so sure if it qualifies as collective thinking though.

8 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Crikey can one team just go fucking flying please I won't moan even if it's a tow job.

Just for you, mate. ;-)

1568760153112.thumb.jpg.6f0f9e93e2260acb7124180f7d25e28a.jpg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

I responded to the poster who then kindly removed it and even apologized. No ‘report’ necessary, we just moved on happily.

Several readers and even posters here know me, have even including Clean also met me, all good fun. But my personal preference is to remain mostly anonymous in the ‘wider world’ and the SA policy against outing strikes me as a good one.

It is an excellent policy. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Several readers and even posters here know me...all good fun. But my personal preference is to remain mostly anonymous in the ‘wider world’ and the SA policy against outing strikes me as a good one.

Exactly.

Anybody want to open a REAL Team New Zealand thread? With the squabbling on hiatus? I would do it but am no Kiwi..

6 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Just for you, mate. ;-)

1568760153112.thumb.jpg.6f0f9e93e2260acb7124180f7d25e28a.jpg

That’s actually a great shot. They may look like that in freeze-frames, mid-tack.

1 minute ago, Stingray~ said:

That’s actually a great shot. They may look like that in freeze-frames, mid-tack.

Prolly need some canvas up though, eh? ;-)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Anybody got a copy of that glorious wide shot of Te Aihe fanging it across the sparkling Waitemata.

Close action. Crickey. We lost a lot of good material.

Just as well, Weta has a good, regular  back-up (?).

1568775201302.jpg.38c4b463c783aef270b81f5c31da8046.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Anybody got a copy of that glorious wide shot of Te Aihe fanging it across the sparkling Waitemata.

You mean this one from the ETNZ FB page?  

75627342_3543382015686825_5862604189804265472_o.jpg

• Like 2

Three more from the Emirates Team New Zealand FB page.

Yes, I have about a gazillion of my own sitting on my hard drive.

70717121_3360906533934375_8290128724934787072_o.jpg

75369261_3536749743016719_1529861243391705088_o.jpg

73243932_3510164889008538_6792680792272142336_o.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Another novel approach is replacing my comment and quoting it as if I made that comment. But thanks.

6 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Not the same thing. I have also publicly outed myself. Name, phone number, address, it’s all out there. It was my choice. Period. 

SClarke is a worthless assbag, and I understand why he’s embarrassed to have his identity out there. That’s why he keeps changing his name. 

None of that matters. There is no excuse for putting his family out there. It sucks those threads are gone, but protecting his family from our little shit show is 100% worth it. 

• Like 3

Nice, but how about adding 82,

isn't that where you guys developed the "Lets not do it wrong again" attitude.

20106.jpg

• Like 1

snackers bailing boat  ?

20 minutes ago, See Level said:

Nice, but how about adding 82,

isn't that where you guys developed the "Lets not do it wrong again" attitude.

20106.jpg

Before Emirates Team NZ's time. Thats why I didn't add it. 82 was the last of the Team NZ Generation before Dalton took over and Emirates began its sponsorship of the team.

NZL82 as it was, in the conditions it raced in was a failure, but she proved her worth when she went to the acts and won act 2 in Valencia. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Not only are New Zealand the world's best AC team it seems they have the World's Best Government too.! A little off topic sorry but one the Kiwi fans will love or hate? :D

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-05/jacinda-arderns-nz-kiwi-envy-doesnt-stack-up/11766600

Yep.

1 hour ago, terrafirma said:

it seems they have the World's Best Government too.!

not really

the system is better than most but the pollies are the same bunch of greedy half wits you get everywhere

luckily the system makes it harder for them to do it all behind closed doors

but she isn't called silly cindy for nothing

Silly Cindy seems to have quite a few admirers elsewhere.  And they would gladly trade her for their's.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kiwing said:

Silly Cindy seems to have quite a few admirers elsewhere.

I'd trade Cindy for Scomo and his right wing Christian buddies every day of the week. Fuck I hate Christians. The Romans had the right idea.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

i have advocated many times

every parliamentary meeting house should have a life sized working guillotine in the park outside it

all over the world .. no exceptions

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Anybody want to open a REAL Team New Zealand thread? With the squabbling on hiatus? I would do it but am no Kiwi..

But if you started one we wouldn’t have to persevere with one that’s been started by a racist misogynist. 

I feel dirty just posting here. 

No one actually made a comment on sailing days for ETNZ. There must be some serious shit going on in the shed. Pretty sure Glenn and Razor could do a good job whilst Pete and Blair smash the 49er fleet in their spare time.....................

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Horn Rock said:

I'd trade Cindy for Scomo and his right wing Christian buddies every day of the week. Fuck I hate Christians. The Romans had the right idea.

Wtf? 
wind it in a bit. Race, religion etc doesn't really need bringing in especially in that manner 

Is this going to be the permanent ETNZ page or what? 

Defender fans want to set the tone in one or just let people have at it here?

19 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Another novel approach is replacing my comment and quoting it as if I made that comment. But thanks.

Get over yourselves.

Crikey if you hadn’t indulged in your usual juvenile potty mouthed cock slapping joust with DG we all would have acess to the original TNZ thread.

Your reliably petty childish behaviour destroyed a historical document and have you learnt anything, somehow I doubt it.

Pretty devastating fires again erupting in NSW's, Blue Mountains and QLD. I see it reflected in Northland skies again this morning.

Hope HR and others in Aussie are OK? Stay safe guys.

Pics: The Guardian, SBD

5253.jpeg

IMG_3165.jpeg

IMG_3167.jpeg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Get over yourselves.

Crikey if you hadn’t indulged in your usual juvenile potty mouthed cock slapping joust with DG we all would have acess to the original TNZ thread.

Your reliably petty childish behaviour destroyed a historical document and have you learnt anything, somehow I doubt it.

You're barking at the wrong tree

• Like 4

USA doing super well in the 49er Worlds. One point ahead of Pete and Blair in 2nd place. Go Kiwis.

1 hour ago, Priscilla said:

Get over yourselves.

Cry me a river. The only reason you want access to that thread is so you can troll it like you always do.

One action, and one action alone caused it. And that was when he wasn't able to control himself and went and did something he wasn't supposed to do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Priscilla said:

Did you just blame someone for another person being unable to control himself?  That's some fucked up shit there.  I guess personal responsibility ain't much to you.

ETNZ are in the shed.

Some of the staff are elsewhere and there is work to do indoors.

32 minutes ago, PJB said:

ETNZ are in the shed.

Some of the staff are elsewhere and there is work to do indoors.

Yep. Gotta sort out all that instability and obvious lack of boat speed (as reported by Smackdaddy, elsewhere). And Pete and Blair are brushing up on their tardy boat handling. Looking forward to the improvements.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Hope HR and others in Aussie are OK? Stay safe guys.

Cheers SBD. Immediate threat to myself has receded - for the moment, but this is not the case for plenty of others. As the weather guy said last night, conditions are brutal. Hot and super dry. 38C predicted here today. It's been 6 months since we've had decent rain and still none is forecast, and this is in the rainforest. Others haven't had rain for two years or more. At times it's felt like the whole east coast is burning. Major metros like Sydney are choked with smoke. The loss of Koalas and other wildlife has been devastating, not to mention the habitat destruction. For the last two weeks we've had a Kiwi fire crew working in my vicinity, allowing some of the local guys to get a rest as they're exhausted. Canadian crews are on the way to help out - it's much appreciated. https://firewatch-pro.landgate.wa.gov.au/ This is a great app to monitor the fires - just use the guest access.

• Like 5

Is Noosa on the coast just north of Brisbane affected? Have been there to visit a childhood school-friend - it was green, gorgeous, stunning. :(

4 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Is Noosa on the coast just north of Brisbane affected?

Not currently. They had a fire that burnt down to the beach at Peregian (just south of Noosa) a few months ago. 

6 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

it was green, gorgeous, stunning.

They were saying last night that parts of Gondwanaland forest that has never burnt before has gone up. It really is unprecedented what's happening. So sad.

18 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Cheers SBD. Immediate threat to myself has receded - for the moment, but this is not the case for plenty of others. As the weather guy said last night, conditions are brutal. Hot and super dry. 38C predicted here today. It's been 6 months since we've had decent rain and still none is forecast, and this is in the rainforest. Others haven't had rain for two years or more. At times it's felt like the whole east coast is burning. Major metros like Sydney are choked with smoke. The loss of Koalas and other wildlife has been devastating, not to mention the habitat destruction. For the last two weeks we've had a Kiwi fire crew working in my vicinity, allowing some of the local guys to get a rest as they're exhausted. Canadian crews are on the way to help out - it's much appreciated. https://firewatch-pro.landgate.wa.gov.au/ This is a great app to monitor the fires - just use the guest access.

The one thing everybody forgets is how the fires started.  Authorities stated recently the 87% of the fires are started by humans.  These thing dont just spontaneously combust just because its a hot day.  Lightning is a cause but there has been no lightning storms activity in most fire areas recently.  You have to wonder what is the driving motivation to go out and continually light fires that cause so much destruction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trt131 said:

You have to wonder what is the driving motivation to go out and continually light fires that cause so much destruction.

Yeah I can't relate. Sometimes it's been kids starting fires. One bloke started a back burn to save his weed crop. This fire got out of control and burnt thousands of hectares. Just mindnumbingly stupid.

The beginning of the age of fire.

Best of luck for you folk over there, stay safe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horn Rock said:

I did some work with the CFA in Victoria last year, amazing what those volunteers do in Australia, pretty sobering to see some of the photos and hear the stories when things go wrong too. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Yep. Gotta sort out all that instability and obvious lack of boat speed (as reported by Smackdaddy, elsewhere). And Pete and Blair are brushing up on their tardy boat handling. Looking forward to the improvements.

Came past the TNZ base after watching the 49ers this avo doors closed but jackhammers going full tit.

Sounded serious.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Came past the TNZ base after watching the 49ers this avo doors closed but jackhammers going full tit.

Sounded serious.

There were many more team members walking around in uniform that usual today. Could be boat builders on site, but none of them looked like they’d been operating jackhammers (or anything like it).

5 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Sounded serious.

Fuck, they must be cutting that bustle out of TeAihe .