Salty Seacock

Emirates Team New Zealand.

8 hours ago, nav said:

That's a big call.......but I see what you are doing there Ernesto :D

Is that you "call me loyal" Russell?

29 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

Sometimes irony is sad, and in this case it's another tragedy...

Your bias is clear in that despite being unwilling to support any team, you only level petty shots that apply to all teams at just one.

Your insecurity is clear in that you never concede, learn or accept anything new.

That your conduct is only cheered on by the broken and lost should tell you all need about what the rest of us already know.

Ah, see it as you want, but I feel free to answer to some fans bragging that only one team did it all, so yes, sometimes I take petty shots at one sided claims, which is also part of the forum. You will notice that I don't do it with some kiwis here who are very nice and reasonable.

At the end only fast sailing and boats are what matter for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Fark when exactly did your brain leak out.

2013 upwind ring a bell.

One of the greatest yachting regattas of all time ring a bell.

OTUSA 8-1 down ring a bell.

Wasnt ther a "crybaby" couple of days off given to the Americans at 8-1 down as well

6 hours ago, Forourselves said:

They developed foiling,

In a class that was already semi-foiling. 

They introduced foiling

Full foiling, to the America’s Cup only. See above. 

they perfected foiling.

Clearly they haven’t.

Until someone beats them for the AC...The greatest. Not debatable. Results matter. And they're the only team with the results that matter.

So whoever the current holders are qualify as “the greatest”? The American team must be the greatest of all time since they’ve won more often, in more classes (including foilers) and over a longer period than any other team. 

Claiming greatness given ETNZs 1 win, 1 loss record in foiling ACs is something of a stretch. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phill_nz said:

cheer up mate

im on page 20 ( greta thread ) mate already mate

you mate can guess mate how much trolling mate you did mate after that mate

so mate it wont stress you mate to much mate

if you dont like downvotes .. dont be a troll

pretty dam simple really isnt it

And there is a down vote for you cup cake. If you don't like it then stop being a cocksucking kiwi sock puppet.

Mate.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, RobG said:

The greatest. Not debatable. Results matter.

TNZ AC title wins 3

NYYC AC title wins 25

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

And there is a down vote for you cup cake. If you don't like it then stop being a cocksucking kiwi sock puppet.

Mate.

34 pages to go mate

steel yourself

3 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Compassion

A1D91E66-7245-48F4-8C3A-8B41AFB33FC8.jpeg.a52de7c9d13fce8cdf49ab98c85f77ef.jpeg

Yes nothing says compassion like wearing the Muslim symbol of female oppression. If only she had done something about your fucked up gun laws when she came to power then she would not have had to wear it. Come to think of it she didn't have to wear it - she chose to to virtue signal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

34 pages to go mate

steel yourself

Can't help yourself now can you sugar?

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes nothing says compassion like wearing the Muslim symbol of female oppression. If only she had done something about your fucked up gun laws when she came to power then she would not have had to wear it. Come to think of it she didn't have to wear it - she chose to to virtue signal. 

poking me with a pic of silly sindy isnt going to cut any mustard mate

do your research mate

i liked that one

5 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

TNZ AC title wins 3

NYYC AC title wins 25

Please fix the attribution of the quote in this reply. I agree with the statement (and your reply), but I didn’t say it. :-)

8 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

TNZ AC title wins 3

NYYC AC title wins 25

Now, now - no reason to bring facts into this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
9 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

34 pages to go mate

steel yourself

Can't help yourself now can you sugar?

reading that thread .. umm no .. some of it has valid points and research links  i had not yet seen

to be fair i ran out of likes and downs the first day .. still had a few left the second

you sound a bit paranoid though .. did your trolling get even worse after the first 20 pages

if so

steel yourself mate

but i have spent far to much time replying to your posts in here .. dont expect any more reactions

take it as read your a troll

anything more would just be repeating

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes nothing says compassion like wearing the Muslim symbol of female oppression

She in my opinion is not wearing a lingering relic of tribal patriarchy.

If she was looking to wear a more relevant symbol of patriarchy this would work.

EDukkn1U0AArgNB.thumb.jpg.fb52c8d7182fa7663c69efb6e6493f1c.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:
28 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

TNZ AC title wins 3

NYYC AC title wins 25

Now, now - no reason to bring facts into this.

RNZYS won it twice in 1995 and 2017

NYYC won it once back in 1851.

The rest were a successful defense of the cup :D

8 minutes ago, Sea Breeze 74 said:

RNZYS won it twice in 1995 and 2017

NYYC won it once back in 1851.

The rest were a successful defense of the cup :D

Crikey did anybody point out to the NYYC that successfully defending the title was not winning.

Better tell this guy that defending a title is overrated.

1160378156_images(1).jpeg.a2a80245fd43b07e5aec5f5328eb8850.jpeg

• Like 2

not to throw ( to much ) water on the nyyc it was an outstanding achievement record in its own right

but as i understand it they formulated the rules to make it a lot harder to win if you were the challenger so some tempering of their record is required

for me there are lots of reasons the term .. greatest of all time .. is so conditional its not worth bothering with as to who what or when

5 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

So, each time you brag, does it sore to know that there are no key designers in NZ, sailors only,.... with emirates money ? :lol:

But you know what IS in New Zealand, dont you. 

12 minutes ago, kenergy said:

Sheep?

12 minutes ago, kenergy said:

Mountains, lots of them.

13 minutes ago, kenergy said:

Oh I know, Chinese. Lots of those fuckers.

What do I win.

to be fair it was a tossup

could have gone either way

but you needed to win something .. and in the circumstances seemed the most appropriate

fair warning

you might lose it soon

i will be reading the greta posts some more and may need it back

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

+100   #ditchthebitch2020

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, gungabow said:

Whats on the truck at the viaduct right now?

I wandered down there at lunchtime. Looked like boat 1 was all wrapped up in the shed. Didn't see the truck. No sign of the Hawk but the other bay door was closed. Did they go out? The conditions are great right now.

10 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

The more you brag the more you have to be reminded that the AC is about design and that your foiling development come from a Yank, a Brit, an Aussie and a French. Do you only have sailers ?

Do you really want to play this game?

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Clearly you know nothing of our Prime Minister. She chose to wear the hijab as many Muslim women do freely, because she felt it showed solidarity and respect for the people who were grieving heavily. We all grieved with them. We were all devastated that such hate could exist in our country. 

We did not have, "fucked up gun laws" before the terrorist attack in Christchurch. We were able to change swiftly afterword though. 

Here's Americas list of mass shooting for 2020. Go to the list. Who's got fucked up gun laws? America has.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2020

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

Clearly you know nothing of our Prime Minister. She chose to wear the hijab as many Muslim women do freely, because she felt it showed solidarity and respect for the people who were grieving heavily. We all grieved with them. We were all devastated that such hate could exist in our country. 

We did not have, "fucked up gun laws" before the terrorist attack in Christchurch. We were able to change swiftly afterword though. 

Here's Americas list of mass shooting for 2020. Go to the list. Who's got fucked up gun laws? America has.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2020

By that logic you would excuse that disgraceful national pastime of interfering with farm animals by saying 'But look at them Arabs - they have a far greater rate of interference'. Like that is Ok? Come on guys - hands across the Tasman and all that, but you really should knock that shit off.

42 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

By that logic you would excuse that disgraceful national pastime of interfering with farm animals by saying 'But look at them Arabs - they have a far greater rate of interference'. Like that is Ok? Come on guys - hands across the Tasman and all that, but you really should knock that shit off.

Nothing like some original material there cobber, didja think that up all by yourself, or did your grandfather feed you with it? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

yeah was fucked up gun laws, and a fucked up white racist Aussie to boot

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Crikey LB haven’t you ever stopped to wonder why Antipodean sheep products are far more tastier and creamyer than similar produce from other regions.

Fonterra has for many moons worked on perfecting this technology and the local male population has willingly played their part, enjoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rskiff said:

yeah was fucked up gun laws, and a fucked up white racist Aussie to boot

There actually wasn't a lot wrong with the laws, but the cops screwed up big time enforcing them which allowed the fucked up white racist aussie scumbag to get his arsenal and do what he did. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 2:43 PM, Sailbydate said:
On 1/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, phill_nz said:

we are lucky that "the dark night" ( mostly ) and esp "L B 15"  do not post in here

they are ( unbelievably ) far worse than small diddy

At least LB15 mostly knows what he's talking about.

hows that working out for you us

• Downvote 1

I forgot how good the fishing was over here on the AC board. One tired old kiwi sheep barb and they are jumpin in the boat.

Bring on the down votes! 

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I forgot how good the fishing was over here on the AC board. One tired old kiwi sheep barb and they are jumpin in the boat.

Bring on the down votes! 

12 weeks to kick off so fill your boots kiddo.

54 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

hows that working out for you us

Not my worry, Phill. You invited LB 15 to visit. I believe you set the conversation tone as well. Best you give him the last word, eh?.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Salty Seacock said:

We were all devastated that such hate could exist in our country. 

What a pile of crap, how's the hair shirt going. An Aussie came over here and did some nasty shit. No big pile of hate in our country, just a big pile of soft cocks who will bend over backwards to be part of the feel good parade. Bet you sent lots of those useful thoughts and prayers as well.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

ohh im not worried about the attention it desires

a troll is as a troll does

i was just pointing out i disagree with the he " mostly knows what he is talking about " part 

obviously you haven't changed your mind yet

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Priscilla said:

Crikey LB haven’t you ever stopped to wonder why Antipodean sheep products are far more tastier and creamyer than similar produce from other regions.

Fonterra has for many moons worked on perfecting this technology and the local male population has willingly played their part, enjoy.

Fonterra are all about cows. Your research for this abuse is only equaled by your comments about sailing.

It's true, you're a couch sailor.

1 hour ago, kenergy said:

There actually wasn't a lot wrong with the laws, but the cops screwed up big time enforcing them which allowed the fucked up white racist aussie scumbag to get his arsenal and do what he did. 

Gun City fucked up. They must have known the guy was a risk and didn't report 

14 minutes ago, Gissie said:

What a pile of crap, how's the hair shirt going. An Aussie came over here and did some nasty shit. No big pile of hate in our country, just a big pile of soft cocks who will bend over backwards to be part of the feel good parade. Bet you sent lots of those useful thoughts and prayers as well.

I dunno what country you live in, but its clearly not the same one as me.

1 minute ago, Salty Seacock said:

Gun City fucked up. They must have known the guy was a risk and didn't report 

The guy wasn't suitable for a license, simple as that, he didn't meet the requirements. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Bring on the down votes! 

No friends in the physical nor digital world huh? Your sport is trolling and you're good at it. You like reaction because satisfaction in your life is not frequent nor forthcoming. 

Perhaps you were a bully once and grew fat and old. No one fears you now. You're pathetic. This place is all you have. 

Sad.

24 minutes ago, Gissie said:

That's some very grown up sensitivity you have going on. If the act had been in your community, your family, your friends and loved ones, I wonder if your sentiment would be the same. 

From your crass comment we can all see that you dont contribute but, take from this world. You're a worthless person.

Oh LB, you're a liar too.

Screenshot_20200131-221855_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

That's some very grown up sensitivity you have going on. If the act had been in your community, your family, your friends and loved ones, I wonder if your sentiment would be the same. 

From your crass comment we can all see that you dont contribute but, take from this world. You're a worthless person.

Because I feel that someone coming here and shooting people shows our country is full of hate I am crass? What happened was wrong in so many ways, yet you and your elk invent another one. That it happened because Kiwis are just a bunch of racist skinheads. That if we didn't admit such a thing it just proved how bad we really were.

You are just a virtue signalling wanker, Happy to describe your fellow Kiwis as being full of hate. The only hate is coming from your twisted personality. All the Kiwis I come into contact with only felt compassion, you just see hate,yet you have the arrogance to call me worthless.

Suck my Salty Cock.

23 minutes ago, kenergy said:

I dunno what country you live in, but its clearly not the same one as me.

You must have some nice friends if you see people full of hate in your life. My friends and neighbours, mainly Kiwis with a few imports, aren't like that at all. I do feel sorry for you, maybe time to move.

9 minutes ago, Gissie said:

You must have some nice friends if you see people full of hate in your life. My friends and neighbours, mainly Kiwis with a few imports, aren't like that at all. I do feel sorry for you, maybe time to move.

What the hell are you on about? Read what you wrote above. 

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Somebody invites an occur over. He's a bit pissed with the way the invitation is worded, so he stops at the front door and drops a grenade in through the front window.  

BOOM! Shit everywhere. And you're all running around, writing insults on the walls with it.

Get a grip, for fucks sake.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Somebody invites an occur over. He's a bit pissed with the way the invitation is worded, so he stops at the front door and drops a grenade in through the front window.  

BOOM! Shit everywhere. And you're all running around, writing insults on the walls with it.

Get a grip, for fucks sake.

Relax. It filled in my dunny time nicely.

What you got?

13 hours ago, RMac said:

How much does a flat surface save over a complex curve when the plug is getting CNC'd 

I wasnt aware that it was CNC'd? I thought we saw a video or them laying up a timber plug for Boat 1?

If they refer to CNC, it would be the frames?

37 minutes ago, Purple Headed Warrior said:

I wasnt aware that it was CNC'd? I thought we saw a video or them laying up a timber plug for Boat 1?

If they refer to CNC, it would be the frames?

They do not CNC the plugs. The layup of the plugs is traditional boat building at it's best.

In fact, with developed surfaces this would be the perfect case for Derek Kelsall’s KSS Boat Building Method - always been a fan

• Like 1

Ugh.  So many dicks.  I've been here for many years.  First post.  Long time listener, first time caller...  This is the worst. 

I'm here because I'm a nerd, and theres shit tons of boat nerds here.  I know not a lot (good at bicycles though ;)) about the boat physics, but it interests the shit outta me, so  the nerds here build my knowledge plenty.  Thanks.  Some of these nerds are SUPER high level (not many degrees of separation in Akl) Respect. The yawn inducing trolls and shitposters can eat my whole dick.  All of it.  

Thanks for being nerds and andvancing my knowledge.  Please dont be boring twitter level dicks and please stick to being evidence based, out nerding each other level dicks. That shit is entertaining and inspiring. Thanks.

As you were xxx

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kenergy said:

Indeed he is a racist scumbag but he went to NZ to do what he did because he couldn’t do it here. The pin up girl of the left, Prime Minister Piano mouth could have done something when she got into office. We aussies learnt our lesson in Port Arther 25 years ago. You guys need to understand there is more to life than being beaten my Australian’s sailing American boats and doing silly dances before Rugby games. Have a look outside of those shaky islands. Get with the program.

2 hours ago, Salty Seacock said:

Oh LB, you're a liar too.

Screenshot_20200131-221855_Chrome.jpg

There there cupcake , eventually the pain will ease.

Pete and Blair are away for a couple of weeks. Will Te Kahu go out and if so who will be on the helm?

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Indeed he is a racist scumbag but he went to NZ to do what he did because he couldn’t do it here. The pin up girl of the left, Prime Minister Piano mouth could have done something when she got into office. We aussies learnt our lesson in Port Arther 25 years ago. You guys need to understand there is more to life than being beaten my Australian’s sailing American boats and doing silly dances before Rugby games. Have a look outside of those shaky islands. Get with the program.

Looks like you learned a few other lessons as well.

Islamophobia is practically enshrined as public policy in Australia

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/17/australians-are-asking-how-did-we-get-here-well-islamophobia-is-practically-enshrined-as-public-policy

What I like is the bigots spouting "virtue signaling", the call sign of the return of the racist fucks.

Carry on.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, desprit said:

Will Te Kahu go out and if so who will be on the helm?

There's a few choices. Glen, Ray, Josh Junior to name a couple. I'm sure Te Kãhu will be out and about.

Edited :Decided not to engage assholes

Edited by kenergy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Gissie said:

Maybe you should open your eyes beyond your immediate group. It's there, and it's not going away unless we recognize it, and do something about it. I assume you never travel too far south.

Tis possible we'll see Te Kāhu out and about. It may be fresh in the deep Gulf but.

Screenshot_20200201-062913_Marine Weather.jpg

1 hour ago, kenergy said:

Edited :Decided not to engage assholes

That is your arsehole you are been engaging? I thought it was your mouth. Like posting that you are not engaging. Which is equally as amusing as I telling people you are ignoring them.

Been a while since there has been an Aussie/Kiwi dust up on here.  Forgot how entertaining they can be.  Just imagine if someone from Australia sacked up and actually challenged for the Cup?  Whew.  

WetHog  :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WetHog said:

Been a while since there has been an Aussie/Kiwi dust up on here.  Forgot how entertaining they can be.  Just imagine if someone from Australia sacked up and actually challenged for the Cup?  Whew.  

Never going to happen as the only Ozzie that knows his bow from his stern has a job.

8AD77BCA-D2E5-427E-BF1A-804112B11258.thumb.png.a5a4d193c3dc2d31c412c3e522220188.png

2 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Never going to happen as the only Ozzie that knows his bow from his stern has a job.

8AD77BCA-D2E5-427E-BF1A-804112B11258.thumb.png.a5a4d193c3dc2d31c412c3e522220188.png

Hmmm. He's a Kiwi now too. A citizen of New Zealand. Gashby is welcome here.

10 minutes ago, WetHog said:

Maybe if the Cup was raced from Sydney to Hobart in 100ft Supermaxi's they would, but thats never going to happen.

Crikey Cock you’re up early, did LB and Smack send you out for some more lube.

You are most correct Glen is a card carrying Kiwi.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

That is your arsehole you are been engaging? I thought it was your mouth. Like posting that you are not engaging. Which is equally as amusing as I telling people you are ignoring them.

You thought that was referring to you? You've clearly got an inflated idea of your relevance. 

Very little fuss in the water around the Hawk. Almost imperceptible wake and little foil arm spray.

Pics: RG

yysw279193.jpg

yysw279190.jpg

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

There is at least one other who is at least his equal but he also currently has a job.

57 minutes ago, WetHog said:

There is at least one other who is at least his equal but he also currently has a job.

I can think of several at least.

2 hours ago, kenergy said:

You thought that was referring to you? You've clearly got an inflated idea of your relevance. 

No I was simply putting shit on you for sport. Successfully I might add. And I am well aware of my relevance in regards to this little jerk circle you have going here. Sadly you and the rest of your fellow jerkers are not. I guess by commenting endlessly on shit you google and calling the players by their first names you can fantasize that you are relevant to a world you will never play any part in. Sad, true but piss funny to watch nevertheless.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, DayTripper said:

Looks like you learned a few other lessons as well.

Islamophobia is practically enshrined as public policy in Australia

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/17/australians-are-asking-how-did-we-get-here-well-islamophobia-is-practically-enshrined-as-public-policy

The Guardian again with a left wing rant.  I guess I am not surprised that you read and quote that source of one eyed crap.  How's the cricket going, asking for a friend.

34 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No I was simply putting shit on you for sport. Successfully I might add. And I am well aware of my relevance in regards to this little jerk circle you have going here. Sadly you and the rest of your fellow jerkers are not. I guess by commenting endlessly on shit you google and calling the players by their first names you can fantasize that you are relevant to a world you will never play any part in. Sad, true but piss funny to watch nevertheless.

Cool, obviously an important fellow such as yourself has got far better things to spend your time on, so feel free to fuck off and do them. 

1 hour ago, WetHog said:

8 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

I can think of several at least.

Overall sympathetic, modest, and knowledgeable person, team player, and number of world championships: "there is no second".

On 1/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Tornado-Cat said:

Ah, see it as you want, but I feel free to answer to some fans bragging that only one team did it all, so yes, sometimes I take petty shots at one sided claims, which is also part of the forum. You will notice that I don't do it with some kiwis here who are very nice and reasonable.

At the end only fast sailing and boats are what matter for me.

How fast is fast? For you I mean, have you actually gone on the water powered by wind? 

15-20kts?