Salty Seacock

Emirates Team New Zealand.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

you can fantasize that you are relevant to a world you will never play any part in.

Games wouldn't exist without the proletariat. Even the Romans understood that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gissie said:

are just a virtue signalling wanker,

 

2 hours ago, Gissie said:

lshit. It is a 'woke' insult to most Kiwis

Yup, hopefully there will be a Trump for you to vote for, bring you back to the good old days before woke and virtue.

Make NZ great again.:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barfy said:

 

Yup, hopefully there will be a Trump for you to vote for, bring you back to the good old days before woke and virtue.

Make NZ great again.:wacko:

So you agree that NZ is full of hate?

I don't see it, a bit here and there, by different folks about different things. But full of it, more like those that make the accusation are full of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gissie said:

So you agree that NZ is full of hate?

I don't see it, a bit here and there, by different folks about different things. But full of it, more like those that make the accusation are full of it.

i don't understand why anybody wastes their time labeling any country. aside from a few with fundamentally fucked up regimes, we all have our share of turds and it's probably moot across the board. we all have good people, we all have turds, but for the most part none can be labeled as one or the other. 

that being said can we get back to talking about the boats, that's a lot more fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gissie said:

Travelled all over. Yes there is problem in NZ, just like there is in every country. It needs to be dealt with when it occurs, certainly not pushed into the shadows like is being legislated at present.

But to make the claim NZ is full of hate is bullshit. It is a 'woke' insult to most Kiwis. For our PM to say the same is so fucking wrong, worse than when Bill claimed all those on the dole are useless druggies, and that was bad enough.

But this is the wrong place to discuss this, so carry on your life looking over your shoulder at all the hate welling up around you, being outraged. I prefer to not live like that.

I'm not going to discuss it any further here, but I think you probably should learn not to form opinions off one internet post about how someone lives. 

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I never claimed nz is full of hate, but there is plenty about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the fuck has all this country shit got to do with the Americas Cup? It's not even a sport of true nationality anyway. Totally stupid and irrelevant..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, terrafirma said:

What the fuck has all this country shit got to do with the Americas Cup? It's not even a sport of true nationality anyway. Totally stupid and irrelevant..

It's because there's fuck all sailing going on, the inmates get restless and start chewing their hands off

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kenergy said:

It's because there's fuck all sailing going on, the inmates get restless and start chewing their hands off

Gold..! The Inmates..  Love it.... OK keep it up.............

 

Prison-crowding1-634x321.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

More than 20 obviously,  but if the AC  yachts interests me it's for speeds over 40 kts.

So would over 48kts be fun for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

.

Your best post yet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kenergy said:

Cool, obviously an important fellow such as yourself has got far better things to spend your time on, so feel free to fuck off and do them. 

No I am all good mate, but thanks for asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NZ is not full of hate. There's the causal racism of old still going on with the Maori vs Imperialists still even though in recent years that has diminished somewhat. More noticable is xenophobia. 50k immigrants pouring in each year sees neighbourhoods being taken over by groups from the same nation. Northcote is Korean. Howick is Chinese. Long Bay and Browns Bay is South African. Papatoetoe is Indian.

People are talking about the lack of 20 something year old New Zealand born people being hired in companies in Auckland in favour of immigrants. This is often because immigrants are more grateful, subservient and cheaper to employ. This brings about animosity and annoyance amongst those who miss out. 

Dont get me started on the driving skills of some particular immigrants. They suck.

The propping up of the economy by pouring in immigrants is known. The housing and infrastructure problems will not go away in the short term.

Am I personally racist, xenophobic or anti immigration?  

No.

I am concerned about loss of culture, identity and the Kiwi way of life. I really see now what Maoridom has been fighting for all my life. They fight for SOME of the very same things that are now my values. Loss of culture, language, rights to gather food and land.

Politically, this is s hot potato that borders on upsetting people with a very fine edge between managing our population, culture and skills with the need to assimilate those that come here and protect what has made this place a fair and free country.

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kenergy said:

I'm not going to discuss it any further here, but I think you probably should learn not to form opinions off one internet post about how someone lives. 

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I never claimed nz is full of hate, but there is plenty about.

No you haven't, but my original post in defense of NZ was in response to someone who said it was. As for how others live, don't impact my life in a bad way and I don't care what you consider normal.

Cheers, have a good one, nice and hot up here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kenergy said:

It's because there's fuck all sailing going on, the inmates get restless and start chewing their hands off

That explains the Aussie participants at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

NZ is not full of hate. There's the causal racism of old still going on with the Maori vs Imperialists still even though in recent years that has diminished somewhat. More noticable is xenophobia. 50k immigrants pouring in each year sees neighbourhoods being taken over by groups from the same nation. Northcote is Korean. Howick is Chinese. Long Bay and Browns Bay is South African. Papatoetoe is Indian.

People are talking about the lack of 20 something year old New Zealand born people being hired in companies in Auckland in favour of immigrants. This is often because immigrants are more grateful, subservient and cheaper to employ. This brings about animosity and annoyance amongst those who miss out. 

Dont get me started on the driving skills of some particular immigrants. They suck.

The propping up of the economy by pouring in immigrants is known. The housing and infrastructure problems will not go away in the short term.

Am I personally racist, xenophobic or anti immigration?  

No.

I am concerned about loss of culture, identity and the Kiwi way of life. I really see now what Maoridom has been fighting for all my life. They fight for SOME of the very same things that are now my values. Loss of culture, language, rights to gather food and land.

Politically, this is s hot potato that borders on upsetting people with a very fine edge between managing our population, culture and skills with the need to assimilate those that come here and protect what has made this place a fair and free country.

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

Watch out you are starting to make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, LB 15 said:

You go on a childish down voting frenzy and then cry like a little bitch when you get some back. Do you cunts learn virtue signaling from your Buka wearing Prime Minister? 

Three strikes prove you are an idiot.  Not only do you start with a biased misunderstanding of a symbolic gesture, you don’t even know how to spell burqa, and she was wearing a hijab which is a symbol of modesty.  Here is some reading material to bring you up to speed on religious headwear so you can be more accurate with your next red neck insults.

https://www.headcovers.com/resources/hats-scarves/religious-head-coverings/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

NZ is not full of hate. There's the causal racism of old still going on with the Maori vs Imperialists still even though in recent years that has diminished somewhat. More noticable is xenophobia. 50k immigrants pouring in each year sees neighbourhoods being taken over by groups from the same nation. Northcote is Korean. Howick is Chinese. Long Bay and Browns Bay is South African. Papatoetoe is Indian.

People are talking about the lack of 20 something year old New Zealand born people being hired in companies in Auckland in favour of immigrants. This is often because immigrants are more grateful, subservient and cheaper to employ. This brings about animosity and annoyance amongst those who miss out. 

Dont get me started on the driving skills of some particular immigrants. They suck.

The propping up of the economy by pouring in immigrants is known. The housing and infrastructure problems will not go away in the short term.

Am I personally racist, xenophobic or anti immigration?  

No.

I am concerned about loss of culture, identity and the Kiwi way of life. I really see now what Maoridom has been fighting for all my life. They fight for SOME of the very same things that are now my values. Loss of culture, language, rights to gather food and land.

Politically, this is s hot potato that borders on upsetting people with a very fine edge between managing our population, culture and skills with the need to assimilate those that come here and protect what has made this place a fair and free country.

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

welcome to the rest of the civilized world. we cater to them here , especially if they have no papers. i spend $400k in taxes and pay the highest insurance rate yet someone who sneaks in gets free everything, school, food, medical. hopefully you guys don't follow this model.  it's insulting to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salty Seacock said:

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

simply it cannnot

anytime one group has something another group wants ( deservedly or not ) labels will fly till they get it  then compensation for not having it already plus compensation for having to try to get it and compensation for now having it but once not .. then they fail to prove themselves capable of having it on a level field fall back and it all starts again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trt131 said:

The Guardian again with a left wing rant.

I suppose there's no truth whatsoever in it. Oh well, so much for left wing rants.

 

990404-cronulla.jpg?resize=650%252C366&f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salty Seacock said:

I am concerned about loss of culture, identity and the Kiwi way of life. I really see now what Maoridom has been fighting for all my life. They fight for SOME of the very same things that are now my values. Loss of culture, language, rights to gather food and land.

Politically, this is s hot potato that borders on upsetting people with a very fine edge between managing our population, culture and skills with the need to assimilate those that come here and protect what has made this place a fair and free country.

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

Indoctrinating the kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

simply it cannnot

anytime one group has something another group wants ( deservedly or not ) labels will fly till they get it  then compensation for not having it already plus compensation for having to try to get it and compensation for now having it but once not .. then they fail to prove themselves capable of having it on a level field fall back and it all starts again

Seems you want the label.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, LR smoked INEOS big time. Wonder if she's got the goods on the Dolphin too?

I hope there is plenty of sand in Cagliari to fill all  those bags.

 

Edited by Sailbydate
Story link
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DayTripper said:

Seems you want the label.

if you feel the need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sailbydate said:

So, LR smoked INEOS big time. Wonder if she's got the goods on the Dolphin too?

I hope there is plenty of sand in Cagliari to fill all  those bags.

 

The Italians smoking the Poms and their Olympic Medals.! Gotta love that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Three strikes prove you are an idiot.  Not only do you start with a biased misunderstanding of a symbolic gesture, you don’t even know how to spell burqa, and she was wearing a hijab which is a symbol of modesty.  Here is some reading material to bring you up to speed on religious headwear so you can be more accurate with your next red neck insults.

https://www.headcovers.com/resources/hats-scarves/religious-head-coverings/

I couldn’t give a fuck what each towel is called. Piano mouth’s only motivation was virtue signaling. She will be ecstatic at how much her acolytes fawn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I couldn’t give a fuck what each towel is called. Piano mouth’s only motivation was virtue signaling. She will be ecstatic at how much her acolytes fawn. 

2015%252F12%252F08%252F1b%252Fcronullabo

 

A picture is worth a thousand words, but you did it in ten.

'I couldn’t give a fuck what each towel is called.'

Kudos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Salty Seacock said:

How can this be done without attracting a label that we dont want?

Make the discussion not about immigration but about population.

i.e., how many people do we think we can fit into this little paradise without destroying the paradise?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Make the discussion not about immigration but about population.

i.e., how many people do we think we can fit into this little paradise without destroying the paradise?

That is good but even so we will have the children. If not them certainly the next generation as indoctrinated Kiwis if we are inclusive and work at it. Saying it can't be done reveals a wish more than makes a prediction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Make the discussion not about immigration but about population.

i.e., how many people do we think we can fit into this little paradise without destroying the paradise?

It is much more than population. We could handle what is here now if it had been planned for. Instead, since Helen's day, our leaders have allowed high levels of immigration while cutting the money spent on the required infrastructure. It has allowed her and John to rave about how well it is going. Jacinda, rather than grasp the problem, as indicated prior to being elected, has just carried on with the same downhill spiral.

To claim the high immigration level and lack of spending is a problem usually leads to immediate labels of racist being thrown. Wanting to see it slowed down as we try to catch up attracts the same label. Wanting limits to be enforced on skill levels, same label.

So how do we possibly proceed when our leaders aren't brave enough to deal with it and supporters of the present system just throw names rather than talk.

Fuck me, I hope the sailing picks up again soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DayTripper said:

Then you're not missing out on anything.

ok bernie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, nicely played Phill. I think you've done a stellar job of destroying this thread all by yourself.

And you guys were whinging about little old me? I can't hold a candle to Phill.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desperate times when you find yourself agreeing with smack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DayTripper said:

That is good but even so we will have the children. If not them certainly the next generation as indoctrinated Kiwis if we are inclusive and work at it. Saying it can't be done reveals a wish more than makes a prediction.

Do we want our children "indoctrinated"? Or do we want them to be able to talk openly and to think for themselves? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smackdaddy said:

I can't hold a candle to Phill.

finally getting there

 

if you had read the greta section  you would know how trolly they got

i stand by my comment on that

and

the ensuing downvotes i gave for doing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gissie said:

We could handle what is here now if it had been planned for.

Exactly.

Pick a total population number for (say) 2050, decide where we need those people to live and work, what skills they need, etc.,  then work towards that.

You know, plan, manage, all that logical stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~2.5 million

came up with it when i was 13

havnt seen anything to change my mind since

 

and yehh it was some time ago .. but we were already over it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Do we want our children "indoctrinated"? Or do we want them to be able to talk openly and to think for themselves? 

We certainly want our children indoctrinated with Kiwi values. You think we don't do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Exactly.

Pick a total population number for (say) 2050, decide where we need those people to live and work, what skills they need, etc.,  then work towards that.

You know, plan, manage, all that logical stuff.

Wouldn't there be a bit of squealing and knee jerking about centrally planned economy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DayTripper said:

centrally planned economy?

Isn't that what Government is supposed to be for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DayTripper said:

We certainly want our children indoctrinated with Kiwi values. You think we don't do that?

i would hope our values are ethically self evident

and not needing of indoctrination but only promulgation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

i would hope our values are ethically self evident

Children are not born with ethics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Isn't that what Government is supposed to be for?

Fine by me, as far as that goes. I think there might be a bit of resistance from those assigned to Eketahuna or where ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Te Kahu where are you when we desperately need you?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DayTripper said:

Children are not born with ethics.

And it is the parents job to give them to them. Getting into state supplied ethics is not a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weta27 said:

 

You know, plan, manage, all that logical stuff.

All good until you put politicians, government departments and a three year election cycle into the mix. Then you get the cockup we have now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

Well, nicely played Phill. I think you've done a stellar job of destroying this thread all by yourself.

And you guys were whinging about little old me? I can't hold a candle to Phill.

Don't forget indoctrinated inclusive, for himself only, DayTripper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

And it is the parents job to give them to them. Getting into state supplied ethics is not a good thing.

If you think schools don't indoctrinate much will surprise you. And it's highly necessary, otherwise immigrants will learn only their parents' values when we want them to be good little Kiwis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, let's continue the indoctrination with a Gladwell piccie.yysw279254.jpg

We'll have TC a good Kiwi before much longer...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, weta27 said:

Isn't that what Government is supposed to be for?

No. The Government's job is to deliver bread and circus to the majority so that they vote for them again. Nothing can come in the way of that. Power is what they are there for and they'll do whatever it takes to retain it and very little to erode it.

Our tax dollars and our vote is all we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kiwing said:

Te Kahu where are you when we desperately need you?

Fuck that is an understatement...! :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DayTripper said:

We'll have TC a good Kiwi before much longer...

Well, we could do a lot worse, Tripper. At least the guy loves fast boats. ;-)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DayTripper said:

Anyway, let's continue the indoctrination with a Gladwell piccie.yysw279254.jpg

We'll have TC a good Kiwi before much longer...

They really are an ugly duckling from many angles. This one could be used as an example of ungainly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gissie said:

They really are an ugly duckling from many angles. This one could be used as an example of ungainly.

FAST is never ugly..! :ph34r:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, terrafirma said:

FAST is never ugly..! :ph34r:

:lol:

Forcing everyone to follow suit in the ugly stakes doesn't make it good.

Although the Brits have really pushed the boat out on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gissie said:

:lol:

Forcing everyone to follow suit in the ugly stakes doesn't make it good.

Although the Brits have really pushed the boat out on this.

Perhaps but this race isn't about looks otherwise Luna Rossa would win. An all carbon matte black test mule isn't designed to please the eye. Having said that I don't mind it especially if it's FAST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no doubt that

fast

does have some inherent forgiveness qualities

 

but forever looking like a desert lizard does make it difficult to love to much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Perhaps but this race isn't about looks otherwise Luna Rossa would win. An all carbon matte black test mule isn't designed to please the eye. Having said that I don't mind it especially if it's FAST

And low, and bow down. Must be fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 4:24 PM, Sailbydate said:

I can think of several at least.

So can I but if I made references to others associated with interests other than the AC some on here would have their feelings hurt. 
 

WetHog  :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DayTripper said:

Anyway, let's continue the indoctrination with a Gladwell piccie.yysw279254.jpg

We'll have TC a good Kiwi before much longer...

I love this little boat, my favourite hull yet, I think some B2s will look like it. Indoctrination ? Well, wait :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WetHog said:

So can I but if I made references to others associated with interests other than the AC some on here would have their feelings hurt. 
 

WetHog  :ph34r:

Ha, ha. Forgive me for posting out the obvious, Hoggie, but that's never stopped you in the past. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 10:42 AM, Salty Seacock said:

They do not CNC the plugs. The layup of the plugs is traditional boat building at it's best.

 

Exactly what I thought... :)

There is a video showing it all for #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big day today for, Pete & Blair in Geelong, at the 2020 Oceania Championships.

They haven't had it all their own way, lying 2nd to Botin/Marra (Spain). Go Kiwis!

Challengers for the Crown Stepping Up 

No team was hotter at the end of the 2019 World Championship than Diego Botin and Iago Marra (ESP). The Spanish sensations were up against he ropes, almost missing gold fleet, which would have cost them an Olympic berth. With the pressure on them at maximum they tore up the final four days of the World Championship to move from 30th up to 4th overall.

https://49er.org/event/2020-oceania-championship/?newsid=26549

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, LB 15 said:

I couldn’t give a fuck what each towel is called. Piano mouth’s only motivation was virtue signaling. She will be ecstatic at how much her acolytes fawn. 

You must assume that others give a fck what you say!  I don’t know you, but so far you seem to be a fly that licks the shit off a toilet, just trying to get noticed by others.  Very insignificant and just a fly swatter away from being a has been.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DayTripper said:

You need more?

i deserve what i earn just as you deserve what you earn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, phill_nz said:

there is no doubt that

fast

does have some inherent forgiveness qualities

 

but forever looking like a desert lizard does make it difficult to love to much

 

I love his foiling arms...! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

Ha, ha. Forgive me for posting out the obvious, Hoggie, but that's never stopped you in the past. ;-)

True but things are different these days.  After 2 and 1/2 cycles of foiling my interest and excitment is not what it was so I am less inclined to needle.  And the current crop of antagonists, on both sides, are not on the same level as folk like Gus and Marian who made participating in the banter enjoyable.  Its like arguing with my 13 year old daughter these days.  <_<

WetHog  :ph34r:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WetHog said:

True but things are different these days.  After 2 and 1/2 cycles of foiling my interest and excitment is not what it was so I am less inclined to needle.  And the current crop of antagonists, on both sides, are not on the same level as folk like Gus and Marian who made participating in the banter enjoyable.  Its like arguing with my 13 year old daughter these days.  <_<

WetHog  :ph34r:

100% agreement here. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pete & Blair didn't do so well in warm ups, yesterday. They were 10th, which was discarded. The Spanish, Botin/Marra team had another win, to stretch their lead at the top of the table. The World Championships begin in earnest on February 10.

C'mon Kiwis, tighten it up!

https://49er.org/blog/spain-take-both-skiff-titles-in-windy-warm-up/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Pete & Blair didn't do so well in warm ups, yesterday. They were 10th, which was discarded. The Spanish, Botin/Marra team had another win, to stretch their lead at the top of the table. The World Championships begin in earnest on February 10.

C'mon Kiwis, tighten it up!

https://49er.org/blog/spain-take-both-skiff-titles-in-windy-warm-up/

3 kiwi teams occupying the top 5 is bloody impressive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

3 kiwi teams occupying the top 5 is bloody impressive.

I do feel sorry for the chasers. If Pete and Blair weren’t selected they’d be a national inquiry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ex-yachtie said:

I do feel sorry for the chasers. If Pete and Blair weren’t selected they’d be a national inquiry. 

Feel sorry for the guys learning from the absolute best in the world, helping them possibly become the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the world?  Don't feel too sorry. Their days will come.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh. Looks like they are still in fine form...somewhere under there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Tell you what, in fresh conditions Te Kahu looked bloody fast

Honestly Weta - I don't doubt she's a fast boat when under control. I'm just giving your mates a hard time. It's my hobby...and passion. Heh.

All the other "mules" had their spectacular crashes as well. It's just to be expected on boats like this. Who's sailing Kahu right now? Is it the core team - second string?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Must be the backup team I guess

I'm sure the likes of GA,JJ etc love being referred to as the backup team!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Woolfy said:

I'm sure the likes of GA,JJ etc love being referred to as the backup team!:lol:

 Supersubs might be more apt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just coming in now. Interestingly being towed with both foils extended out.

IMG_20200204_143239_8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, desprit said:

 Supersubs might be more apt.

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Woolfy said:

Just coming in now. Interestingly being towed with both foils extended out.

IMG_20200204_143239_8.jpg

More stable hull design..  I like this boat much more than B1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weta27 said:

Must be the backup team I guess

Pete will be pissed if they break it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites