Schakel

Fucked up big time. Crystal Blue crashed because captain having sex

Too funny not have this posted,

cheya-handley.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w
This lovely lady fell in love with the captain of 80 foot yacht Crystal Blue while cruising at night.

“We were chatting, laying down, looking at the stars and then got it on,” she said, according to 7News.

With no one at the helm or serving as lookout, the boat hit a navigation beacon and then crashed into a moored yacht before running aground.

193154061_CRYSTALBLUE-1.jpg.dbf8dc667066d1298744938e8b5a7cde.jpg

Here she is for hire. 
Crystal Blue for charter

Original story;
Deckhand admits to having drunken sex with captain when yacht crashed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

She got promoted? 

That's what her lawyer said.
Quote from the same article:
She was fired from Crystal Blue Yacht Charters following the incident, but then rehired and even promoted, her lawyer said.

Another article:
However, 26-year-old Cheya Handley pleaded not guilty in the Southport Magistrates Court to risking the safety of people on board when she was sailing the 80-foot (25-metre) Crystal Blue on March 3 last year.
Not Guilty

The boat's skipper, 46-year-old Jeremy Piggott, has previously pleaded guilty and was fined $4000 for recklessly contravening his duty to ensure safety.

I thougth the skipper is always right....
Untill proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, schakel488 said:

I thouht a prettey face suppoestte launche a thousine shippes, notte sinke oune......              :)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I thouht a prettey face suppoestte launche a thousine shippes, notte sinke oune......              :)

The judge said she was innocent!
He fell for her pretty face as well I supose.
The captain was blamed.

46 into 26 = 10 mins of negligence?

Why not park the boat successfully – go wild and enjoy a full half-hour…

Northrop & Johnson…?  Doesn’t reflect well on them.

Better stick to YCO

18 minutes ago, Marinatrix447 said:

Why not park the boat successfully – go wild and enjoy a full half-hour…

Northrop & Johnson…?  Doesn’t reflect well on them.

Better stick to YCO

Yep, He should have known better.

Too funny not have this posted,

This lovely lady fell in love with the captain of 80 foot yacht Crystal Blue while cruising at night.

Captain pleaded guilty. "Judge, I was crazy about the girl!"

Why is the deckhand facing charges? For being drunk whilst....being a deckhand?

1 hour ago, Marinatrix447 said:

Why not park the boat successfully – go wild and enjoy a full half-hour... 

Stinkpotters! 

• Like 1

Interesting that she was rehired... I wonder what the new terms of her contract were.  I'm sure the owner's wife is thrilled!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Paca said:

Well this is a first. 

Not really - the waterfront rumour at the time was that that was the reason for the ferry Queen of the North running aground here, sinking and killing two people.

The OOW is currently in prison I believe.

Yep, He should have known better.

You're supposed to go down WITH the ship, not ON it.

• Like 2

Um,   which crew board is she on?   a friend would like to know..

The inebriated captain, 46-year-old Jeremy JJ Piggott, attempted to steer the vessel via remote control during the tryst, the court heard.

I think Jeremy was using the wrong joystick..

• Like 2

Put your waypoints on marks and islands   Otto is really good at hitting them. Maybe chart plotters should have a dumbshit setting

He urged the magistrate to consider the extreme power imbalance between the skipper and the deck hand saying "when the master of a vessel tells you to jump, you ask how high".

3 hours ago, eliboat said:

Interesting that she was rehired... I wonder what the new terms of her contract were.  I'm sure the owner's wife is thrilled!

She is about to become the owners new wife?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

He urged the magistrate to consider the extreme power imbalance between the skipper and the deck hand saying "when the master of a vessel tells you to jump, you ask how high".

I must run that theory past my child bride.

52 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes, do.

Do you think she'll give you the key to your restraints more than once a year afterwards?

FKT

7 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Wharro's former company? 

Yep

11 minutes ago, Toecutter's Ghost said:

Hot Damn! Can't blame the skipper for helping himself to a piece of that cherry pie. 

Cheya-Handley55.jpg

I no, when I see thoise udderarmes I juste loose it...........................              :)

34 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Cheya-Handley55.jpg

I no, when I see thoise udderarmes I juste loose it...........................              :)

Haha. I'm more a boob man myself (I always prefer my partners to have bigger tits than mine). But I get where you're coming from.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I think you have that ass backwards.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Toecutter's Ghost said:

Haha. I'm more a boob man myself (I always prefer my partners to have bigger tits than mine). But I get where you're coming from.

I have always been an adherent of the idea that 'more than a mouthful is wasted', you know, less is more.  If you like them supersized, come to Poland where it's the norm, and almost always natural, not enhanced.  Small breasted women here are rare.  It must be something in the water, I don't know.  I must admit that being surrounded by massive mammaries is slowly making me come around to the idea that maybe more is better.  As a bonus, many Polish women take very good care of themselves, get plenty of exercise, and watch their weight.  A slim, toned, top heavy body is in my mind quite attractive.

Lest you think I am exaggerating, I have discussed this with many women here over the years.  I ask them why so many Polish women are so well endowed and their reply is they hadn't really thought about it.  They pause and think for a moment, glance downward, and then say "Yeah, I guess your right."  It is so ubiquitous here that most people don't even notice or think it's unusual.

This song was the Polish entry in the Eurovision song contest a few years ago.  Polish women take great (and well deserved) pride in their beauty.  (This is an English version)

A sample of the lyrics:  

"This is the Slav blood, this is the beauty and grace

This special thing we have in our genes

Makes us proud of our natural shapes"

19 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I have always been an adherent of the idea that 'more than a mouthful is wasted', you know, less is more.  If you like them supersized, come to Poland where it's the norm, and almost always natural, not enhanced. 

I'm sure the Polish women are quite proud of your marketing campaign, and how you appreciate their looks. As if they were objects. Or a breeding stock. 

Nobody cares about your preferences. 

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NORBowGirl said:

I'm sure the Polish women are quite proud of your marketing campaign, and how you appreciate their looks. As if they were objects. Or a breeding stock. 

Fuck off, you have no idea.  You aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

Polish women are among the strongest, most intelligent, hardest working, independent, and beautiful women in the world.  Perhaps you are a little jealous.

Don't you have spinnaker or something to iron honey, better get to it.

And your little blurb on your avatar there is quite funny.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I apologize for my impertinent impulsive and rather harsh response.  Just because you attacked me like that doesn't mean I should reply in kind.

Obviously this place is full of sexist pigs, that's no surprise, yet you come here and get offended.  I do wonder why you singled me out for scorn in such a target rich environment.

I will try to explain something, you probably won't care but I feel the need.

I am pretty sure like many people, you have a little self confidence problem.  The thing with self confidence is that it has to come from within.  You don't get it from others, you can't earn it, you just have to develop it.  Women have s distinct disadvantage because unfortunately we live in a man's world.  Men have convinced women that somehow they aren't as good as we are and that's unfortunate.  But all of the diets, make-up, clothing, trying to prove yourself, etc. will not make things better.  You have to believe in yourself first before anybody will believe in you.  Everything else follows from that attitude.

You seem to think we live in a binary world.  That you can be beautiful or you can be successful, but not both.  The song I posted addresses this issue very well.  Cleo is saying, in a clever, entertaining with a tongue in cheek style,  that they have gifts, physical and mental and that they are proud of it.  That's called self confidence.  You can see she has plenty by the way she sings and moves and what she wrote in the lyrics of the song.  And you may have noticed she is not at all well endowed.  And that she doesn't care.

There is nothing wrong with appreciating a woman's attributes whether it's her breasts, her ass or her personality and her brains.  It's a package.  I have known beautiful women that were lacking a personality, and not so beautiful women that were wonderful.  Most important is what is inside the woman, and a confident woman is beautiful no matter what her physical attributes and appearance are are.  What is important to me is to take each woman on her merits and not say to myself, oh this woman isn't pretty or she's to heavy or whatever.  But that doesn't mean I can't admire a pretty woman walking down the street either.  That's a natural impulse and there is nothing wrong with it.  Many women admire a handsome well built man, that doesn't mean they don't appreciate anything else in men.  There is room for all of these things.

Many Polish women have a lot of self confidence.  They take care of themselves, they dress well and use their looks as an another asset and enjoy compliments. They know they aren't just one dimensional Barbie dolls.  Almost every successful man in Poland has probably had a strong Polish women helping, pushing and supporting him.  Many small businesses, and some large ones in my town are run by women, even though her man may be the one you see.  Many Polish women work their butts off, have careers, have children and have success and look good while they are doing all of this.  Yes, it is possible to have it all.  When I was teaching private English lesson here, the majority of my students were women, young and old.  Because Polish women realize English in today's world is another way to get ahead, whereas many of the boys and men appear not to care so much.

For what it's worth I am sorry you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.  Maybe you are trying to hard to prove something that you don't need to prove to anyone.  I am sure you have many good qualities.  But until you truly believe in yourself and your abilities, you will continue to be angry.  Not all of the time of course, but it shows, believe me. 

Of course it's your life and my opinions don't mean shit, but you commented on my original post so I felt it was OK to engage in a conversation about your feelings.  Obviously you can take it any way you like.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Please let us know how that works out for you.

Just so, you know, we don't make the same mistake.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I apologize for my impertinent impulsive and rather harsh response.  Just because you attacked me like that doesn't mean I should reply in kind.

Your whole post just keeps offending, so you wasted your time - and made it even more apparent what a sexist you are. You assume that I have confidence issues because I'm female, just to pick one example. And you assume that I'm angry at something. Well, I'm not. I don't have to be angry to call out a sexist. You don't have to hate women to be a sexist. 

Here's something for you to learn for today: Every time you generalize us, you offend us. And I don't single you out, I have called out several here for the same behavior. 

• Like 10
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

And your little blurb on your avatar there is quite funny.

It's a quote from a movie. Go see one. 

10 minutes ago, NORBowGirl said:

Here's something for you to learn for today: Every time you generalize us, you offend us. And I don't single you out, I have called out several here for the same behavior. 

That's pretty funni.

"Every time you generalize us, you offend us"

Is it just me or ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, astro said:

That's pretty funni.

"Every time you generalize us, you offend us"

Is it just me or ...

Haha, good point ;) 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, NORBowGirl said:

Your whole post just keeps offending, so you wasted your time - and made it even more apparent what a sexist you are. You assume that I have confidence issues because I'm female, just to pick one example. And you assume that I'm angry at something. Well, I'm not. I don't have to be angry to call out a sexist. You don't have to hate women to be a sexist. 

Sorry to see your reading comprehension is not so good.  I clearly stated that being insecure is a human trait, not limited to women.  

I am probably one of the least sexist men that you will ever find, in spite our genetic programming.  I have known plenty of women that will easily attest to that.

Your angry response just proves my point but I wasn't terribly hopeful that you would understand what I was trying to say.  I can feel you seething from here.  Those blinders you wear probably cause you to miss a lot of things, but at least they match your hair color, so there's that.  

I don't care that your quote came from a movie, the point is you felt a need to use it.  There are any number of movie quotes and an almost infinite supply of quotes available to convey something about yourself, I think that particular choice is interesting.  I have carefully chosen the ones in my sig line for various reasons.

I am sorry if I have offended you, believe it or not that isn't my intention, or I wouldn't have apologized for my first response to you , or again in this one.  I don't think anyone apologizes with ease but I try to make amends when I give in to my baser instincts, because I feel bad about it when I do.  In a forum rather famous for it's offensive behavior, I can hold my own pretty well when I consciously choose to do so. 

Maybe I am just a little confused and misguided about who you really are since I hardly know you, but from what I have seen of you here, I don't think I am off the mark with my polite comments.  I have nothing but time on my hands at this point in my life, so I don't mind wasting some of it here, especially when somebody that hardly knows me, attacks me, and makes incorrect assumptions about me.  Most of my posts here are hardly sexist and about many other subjects.  I fear those blinders of yours have possibly  impeded your judgement about me.

As far as calling out others, you waded through a whole thread full of sexist comments and chose to vent on me.  Maybe it's my self confidence that triggered you.

It's your life as I said, you just keep doing what you think you need to do and I will continue to believe that I am not sexist.  It's a pretty big world, I doubt we will ever run into each other except here and I'll do my best to avoid you here as well.  I don't want to upset you any further.

I am glad to see you could take Random's, er Astro's point with a sense of humor.  Anger can be a very destructive emotion.

Have a nice life.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

Obviously this place is full of sexist pigs, that's no surprise, yet you come here and get offended.  I do wonder why you singled me out for scorn in such a target rich environment.

I will try to explain something, you probably won't care but I feel the need.

I am pretty sure like many people, you have a little self confidence problem.  The thing with self confidence is that it has to come from within.  You don't get it from others, you can't earn it, you just have to develop it.  Women have s distinct disadvantage because unfortunately we live in a man's world.  Men have convinced women that somehow they aren't as good as we are and that's unfortunate.  But all of the diets, make-up, clothing, trying to prove yourself, etc. will not make things better.  You have to believe in yourself first before anybody will believe in you.  Everything else follows from that attitude.

You seem to think we live in a binary world.  That you can be beautiful or you can be successful, but not both.  The song I posted addresses this issue very well.  Cleo is saying, in a clever, entertaining with a tongue in cheek style,  that they have gifts, physical and mental and that they are proud of it.  That's called self confidence.  You can see she has plenty by the way she sings and moves and what she wrote in the lyrics of the song.  And you may have noticed she is not at all well endowed.  And that she doesn't care.

There is nothing wrong with appreciating a woman's attributes whether it's her breasts, her ass or her personality and her brains.  It's a package.  I have known beautiful women that were lacking a personality, and not so beautiful women that were wonderful.  Most important is what is inside the woman, and a confident woman is beautiful no matter what her physical attributes and appearance are are.  What is important to me is to take each woman on her merits and not say to myself, oh this woman isn't pretty or she's to heavy or whatever.  But that doesn't mean I can't admire a pretty woman walking down the street either.  That's a natural impulse and there is nothing wrong with it.  Many women admire a handsome well built man, that doesn't mean they don't appreciate anything else in men.  There is room for all of these things.

Many Polish women have a lot of self confidence.  They take care of themselves, they dress well and use their looks as an another asset and enjoy compliments. They know they aren't just one dimensional Barbie dolls.  Almost every successful man in Poland has probably had a strong Polish women helping, pushing and supporting him.  Many small businesses, and some large ones in my town are run by women, even though her man may be the one you see.  Many Polish women work their butts off, have careers, have children and have success and look good while they are doing all of this.  Yes, it is possible to have it all.  When I was teaching private English lesson here, the majority of my students were women, young and old.  Because Polish women realize English in today's world is another way to get ahead, whereas many of the boys and men appear not to care so much.

For what it's worth I am sorry you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.  Maybe you are trying to hard to prove something that you don't need to prove to anyone.  I am sure you have many good qualities.  But until you truly believe in yourself and your abilities, you will continue to be angry.  Not all of the time of course, but it shows, believe me. 

Of course it's your life and my opinions don't mean shit, but you commented on my original post so I felt it was OK to engage in a conversation about your feelings.  Obviously you can take it any way you like.

Sexist, racist and patronising all in the one post. Awesome!

Maybe you should stop digging?

Cheers,

W.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WGWarburton said:

Sexist, racist and patronising all in the one post. Awesome!

Maybe you should stop digging?

Cheers,

W.

Ahh, the noble Warburton steps in to assist the damsel in distress.  How gentlemanly of you!   

Sexist and condescending I can almost understand.  I just accomplished both in the 2 short sentences above.  But racist?  Can you please explain that one?

1 hour ago, NORBowGirl said:

It's a quote from a movie. Go see one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NORBowGirl said:

I've always found myself attracted to people who are active, healthy, and have gained some personal success in their private and professional lives.  Mix in a passion for sailing and it can be magic (as I experience every day with my wife!).  People who are missing a few of those traits or successes can create a toxic environment.

It's an unfortunate reality that some are unaware of the outdatedness of what was once considered the norm so can't see the forest for the trees.  The good news is that dinosaurs are extinct...

Carry on, I gotta go iron some spinnakers!

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KC375 said:

Perhaps I am sometimes intellectually challenged, because I tried to watch that film but I couldn't even get halfway through it before I stopped watching.  Apparently some people thought it was brilliant, others not so much, the reviews were mixed.

It could be that I was just too old and too unaware of the modern culture at the time to 'get it'.  I hadn't been living in the US for some time when I tried to watch the film, nor when it was released.

Just now, CriticalPath said:

I've always found myself attracted to people who are active, healthy, and have gained some personal success in their private and professional lives.  Mix in a passion for sailing and it can be magic (as I experience every day with my wife!).  People who are missing a few of those traits or successes can create a toxic environment.

It's an unfortunate reality that some are unaware of the outdatedness of what was once considered the norm so can't see the forest for the trees.  The good news is that dinosaurs are extinct...

Cheers!

Excuse me, are you calling me a dinosaur?  I'm only 64.  Did you actually read what I said?  Or did you just cherry pick the low hanging fruit as it were.

I find it amusing, and yes a bit sexist, to see in this iniquitous den of misogyny how men often rush to the defense when they think one of the few women who regularly post here are being mistreated.  If you were truly as non-sexist as you think you are, then one would think that a woman bowgirl is perfectly capable of defending herself, wouldn't one?  I truly hate the modern term, but are you 'virtue signaling'?  That's just so offensive, to me.

And by the way, I am so glad that you and your wife have so many magical experiences.  Daily even, you lucky dog!   And isn't your sentence following the magic one a marvelous example of condescension?  Why you, you hypocrite, you!  I am doubly offended. 

I shall go pout now.

If the captain had the ability to properly multi-task this would have never been a story.

20 hours ago, Greyhound37 said:

so what happened to the captain?

Hopefully, he managed to reach the top of the hill before the crash interrupted The Act.......

FB- Doug

49 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hopefully, he managed to reach the top of the hill before the crash interrupted The Act.......

FB- Doug

We can hope.  Coitus interuptus can be so frustrating!

Shit, that wasn't sexist was it?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I have always been an adherent of the idea that 'more than a mouthful is wasted', you know, less is more.  If you like them supersized, come to Poland where it's the norm, and almost always natural, not enhanced.  Small breasted women here are rare.  It must be something in the water, I don't know.  I must admit that being surrounded by massive mammaries is slowly making me come around to the idea that maybe more is better.  As a bonus, many Polish women take very good care of themselves, get plenty of exercise, and watch their weight.  A slim, toned, top heavy body is in my mind quite attractive.

Lest you think I am exaggerating, I have discussed this with many women here over the years.  I ask them why so many Polish women are so well endowed and their reply is they hadn't really thought about it.  They pause and think for a moment, glance downward, and then say "Yeah, I guess your right."  It is so ubiquitous here that most people don't even notice or think it's unusual.

C'mon, it's not to hard to figure out,  after ww1&2 , with most of the men wiped out,  the remaining men got to pick and choose ,  it's the same reason there are so many beautiful russian women running around...  

I've always found myself attracted to people who are active, healthy, and have gained some personal success in their private and professional lives.  Mix in a passion for sailing and it can be magic

that's a laugh,  99% of y'all would settle for breathing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

C'mon, it's not to hard to figure out,  after ww1&2 , with most of the men wiped out,  the remaining men got to pick and choose ,  it's the same reason there are so many beautiful russian women running around...  

It started long before that, more like 1,000 years ago.  Poland, while having Europe's largest empire at one time in the form of the Polish Lithuanian Empire, has also been subjected to repeated invasions by almost everybody in Europe and half of Asia.  Poland has no significant natural barriers to protect it and is unfortunately located between two powerful countries, it's traditional enemies, Germany (Prussia) and Russia.  That does provide for a rather diverse gene pool though, which is not a bad thing obviously, and good survival skills for those that made it through all of the turmoil.  Poland is the only country in Europe that ceased to exist twice.  The first time in 1795 when Poland was divvied up between Russia, Austria and Germany and didn't become independent again until the end of WW I , as a part of the Versailles Treaty.  The second time was from 1939 until 1945 when the German's and Russians had their way once again, particularly the Nazis.  After WW II Stalin took a large part of eastern Poland and gave Poland a small part of eastern Germany. as 'compensation'.  

3 hours ago, CriticalPath said:

Cheers!

31 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

that's a laugh,  99% of y'all would settle for breathing...

Grand Mastere Dreade has a more zen way of life.
A ten to zen.
598724465_zenimage.thumb.jpg.637aa1f2b68a59b40cda102c867c56bd.jpg
Doesn't sound like Sailing Anarchy at all but might be appropriate.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, SloopJonB said:

Not really - the waterfront rumour at the time was that that was the reason for the ferry Queen of the North running aground here, sinking and killing two people.

The OOW is currently in prison I believe.

Schettino (age 53, married) was trying to impress his 24-yr old dancer/girlfriend when he put the Costa Concordia on the rocks, killing 32. 

Drive now, fuck later.

• Like 1

Lost in the turmoil was this quote, "The inebriated captain, 46-year-old Jeremy JJ Piggott, attempted to steer the vessel via remote control during the tryst, the court heard."

Skillz

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Sorry to see your reading comprehension is not so good.  I clearly stated that being insecure is a human trait, not limited to women.  

I am probably one of the least sexist men that you will ever find, in spite our genetic programming.  I have known plenty of women that will easily attest to that.

Your angry response just proves my point but I wasn't terribly hopeful that you would understand what I was trying to say.  I can feel you seething from here.  Those blinders you wear probably cause you to miss a lot of things, but at least they match your hair color, so there's that.  

I don't care that your quote came from a movie, the point is you felt a need to use it.  There are any number of movie quotes and an almost infinite supply of quotes available to convey something about yourself, I think that particular choice is interesting.  I have carefully chosen the ones in my sig line for various reasons.

I am sorry if I have offended you, believe it or not that isn't my intention, or I wouldn't have apologized for my first response to you , or again in this one.  I don't think anyone apologizes with ease but I try to make amends when I give in to my baser instincts, because I feel bad about it when I do.  In a forum rather famous for it's offensive behavior, I can hold my own pretty well when I consciously choose to do so. 

Maybe I am just a little confused and misguided about who you really are since I hardly know you, but from what I have seen of you here, I don't think I am off the mark with my polite comments.  I have nothing but time on my hands at this point in my life, so I don't mind wasting some of it here, especially when somebody that hardly knows me, attacks me, and makes incorrect assumptions about me.  Most of my posts here are hardly sexist and about many other subjects.  I fear those blinders of yours have possibly  impeded your judgement about me.

As far as calling out others, you waded through a whole thread full of sexist comments and chose to vent on me.  Maybe it's my self confidence that triggered you.

It's your life as I said, you just keep doing what you think you need to do and I will continue to believe that I am not sexist.  It's a pretty big world, I doubt we will ever run into each other except here and I'll do my best to avoid you here as well.  I don't want to upset you any further.

I am glad to see you could take Random's, er Astro's point with a sense of humor.  Anger can be a very destructive emotion.

Have a nice life.

Don't worry Ed, I downvoted the cunt and can vouch for your limited sexist nature as I too am one of the better guys when it comes to treating me hoes. Us good guys can sense one another.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Don't worry Ed, I downvoted the cunt and can vouch for your limited sexist nature as I too am one of the better guys when it comes to treating me hoes. Us good guys can sense one another.

I knew I liked you for a reason, son.  

You do like to live dangerously don't you!   :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I knew I liked you for a reason, son.  

You do like to live dangerously don't you!   :lol:

That and I can't stand when people use gendered terms like @NORBowGirl. It's "bowperson", you sexist bitch. Btw, I'm using bitch in a gender neutral way and cunt can be a compliment depending on the dialect.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Diarmuid said:

Schettino (age 53, married) was trying to impress his 24-yr old dancer/girlfriend when he put the Costa Concordia on the rocks, killing 32. 

Drive now, fuck later.

Yep, was a tragedy. 
To remove the Costa Concordia was quitte a challenge.
Wreck removal of the Costa Concordia
Costa-Concordia-salvage-operation.jpg.adf64cd75e48a61950fb95706ca399d2.jpg
@FishFoodNorbow girl is a precious female gem in this adrenaline driven part of internet.

4 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

The removal was quite an amazing and expensive feat. 

Not that the cruise line had much choice.

True, in the video you can see the organisation and High tech actions that were taken.
Comes not for nothing.

11 minutes ago, schakel488 said:

Yep, was a tragedy. 
To remove the Costa Concordia was quitte a challenge.
Wreck removal of the Costa Concordia
Costa-Concordia-salvage-operation.jpg.adf64cd75e48a61950fb95706ca399d2.jpg
@FishFoodNorbow girl is a precious female gem in this adrenaline driven part of internet.

We must have very a different understanding of what's precious. I don't find shallow thinking, sexist, cis-gender swine to be much of a gem. There a bunch of sea lions screeching and barking in the harbor at the moment that remind me of her tirade.

3 minutes ago, FishFood said:

We must have very a different understanding of what's precious. I don't find shallow thinking, sexist, cis-gender swine to be much of a gem. There a bunch of sea lions screeching and barking in the harbor at the moment that remind me of her tirade.

Well there is enough adreneline in that.
Be open minded!
@NORBowGirl
I know Norbow girl for a long time.
She is a nice person.

open minded.jpg

2 minutes ago, schakel488 said:

True, in the video you can see the organisation and High tech actions that were taken.
Comes not for nothing.

About $1.2 billion.

The ship only cost $450 million to build.

6 minutes ago, schakel488 said:

Well there is enough adreneline in that.
Be open minded!

I know Norbow girl for a long time.
She is a nice person.

open minded.jpg

I agree, twas was only kidding and poking fun at her high strung self because it's clear she doesn't! Lol. She's right, her worldview is right and that's why she feels she can blast inflammatory assertions at my boi, Ed. Not today ISIS!

@NeedAClew, if you see this, understand my sexist remarks were satirical. Don't take them at face value, you know me and Ed, as decent of guys as can be. ^_^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

About $1.2 billion.

The ship only cost $450 million to build.

I am looking on google for photo's on the damage to Crystal Blue.
She is still for hire so they were able to repair her.
This accident isn't that dramatic,
It's just very funny..

@fish food Perhaps you take this too seriously.

1 minute ago, schakel488 said:

It's just very funny..

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but I think your friend might have taken my comments too seriously.

8 minutes ago, schakel488 said:

It's just very funny..

Ehh, not enough repertoire with you to establish your standing on the matter. I assumed you were being a white knight as others were. I think my posts above show I'm not taking things too seriously... Else I would have come put guns ablazing in favor of Ed.

Edit: I'm still confused on where you stand. Write better and make things clearer if you want to throw around accusations of who's taking things seriously. Certainly wasn't me. Wanker.

7 minutes ago, FishFood said:

I agree, twas was only kidding and poking fun at her high strung self because it's clear she doesn't! Lol. She's right, her worldview is right and that's why she feels she can blast inflammatory assertions at my boi, Ed. Not today ISIS!

@NeedAClew, if you see this, understand my sexist remarks were satirical. Don't take them at face value, you know me and Ed, as decent of guys as can be. ^_^

No worries, I know the difference between a misogynistic poser and other folk in other forums. 

BTW wanker is better than the c-word. The c-word is not going in the movie script. ;)

4 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

No worries, I know the difference between a misogynistic poser and other folk in other forums. 

BTW wanker is better than the c-word. The c-word is not going in the movie script. ;)

Just made my first use of wanker. See above. Felt pretty good! And I won't have to worry about people accusing me of societal treason when the radical left takes over! Brb, deleting all prior uses of words such as retard or cunt and replacing with wanker.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, FishFood said:

Else I would have come put guns a blazing in favor of Ed.

2 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

I want the record to state that I am absolutely opposed to using the 'C' word.  Even in the heat of an argument.  

There are limits, and the use of the word to describe a woman is in my opinion reprehensible.  There are enough offensive derogatory words to use against women and they are all bad, but in my opinion and in the opinion of most women the 'C' word is absolutely the worst. 

Calling a man a dick isn't a problem, I consider it quite innocuous.  Most men do.  Most women have the opposite opinion of the 'C' word and since it is used against them, I have no problem respecting their wishes.

I initially only tolerated FFs use of it because he is young and impulsive at times, and he was defending me.  I should have called out FF for using it.  Reveling in my narcissistic glory,  I neglected to do so.  I am sorry.

I do believe that 'wanker' is the Anglo form of the now out of use American insult 'jerk off'.  I think they are both acceptable and rather charming.

An interesting side note, in Polish the phrase 'głupia cipa' means dumb c***.  I have asked many Polish women how they feel about that because I was curious given the impact of the phrase in English.  Most of them said it wasn't nice to say that but they didn't think it any worse than many other insults such as głupia stara krowa, or głupia suka, stupid old cow and stupid bitch respectively. 

7 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I want the record to state that I am absolutely opposed to using the 'C' word.  Even in the heat of an argument.  

There are limits, and the use of the word to describe a woman is in my opinion reprehensible.  There are enough offensive derogatory words to use against women and they are all bad, but in my opinion and in the opinion of most women the 'C' word is absolutely the worst. 

Calling a man a dick isn't a problem, I consider it quite innocuous.  Most men do.  Most women have the opposite opinion of the 'C' word and since it is used against them, I have no problem respecting their wishes.

I initially only tolerated FFs use of it because he is young and impulsive at times, and he was defending me.  I should have called out FF for using it.  Reveling in my narcissistic glory,  I neglected to do so.  I am sorry.

I do believe that 'wanker' is the Anglo form of the now out of use American insult 'jerk off'.  I think they are both acceptable and rather charming.

An interesting side note, in Polish the phrase 'głupia cipa' means dumb c***.  I have asked many Polish women how they feel about that because I was curious given the impact of the phrase in English.  Most of them said it wasn't nice to say that but they didn't think it any worse than many other insults such as głupia stara krowa, or głupia suka, stupid old cow and stupid bitch respectively. 

41 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Way to throw me under the bus, Ed! I'm flying to Poland ASAP and you owe me all the polish hotties you know. At this point, I won't even feel bad if they happen to be related to you. Glupia cipa! (Man you weren't kidding about learning polish)

@Al Paca, you were right to give Ed the cold shoulder. Bring in the publicist to help mitigate his damage.

2 hours ago, schakel488 said:

Grand Mastere Dreade has a more zen way of life.
A ten to zen.

sorry,  can't do #2 in that list,  I'm a racer..  GTF out of my way...

2 hours ago, schakel488 said:

Sounds exactly like Sailing Anarchy.

That's what this place is for - to let go of all that in one place to eliminate it from our day. :D

6 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Way to throw me under the bus, Ed! I'm flying to Poland ASAP and you owe me all the polish hotties you know. At this point, I won't even feel bad if they happen to be related to you. Glupia cipa! (Man you weren't kidding about learning polish)

It's OK my finny friend, I am only helping you out, trust me.

About the only thing possibly more difficult than figuring out women, is learning Polish.  They say Chinese is more difficult but I think that's largely in part because of trying to learn thousands of Chines kanji characters.  And you left the little line out of the L.  Polish has 2 Ls. the normal one and this one Ł.  The latter is pronounced like a W, because in Polish the W is pronounced like a V.  There is no V, Q or X in the Polish Alphabet.  There are however 2 As, 2 Es, 2 Ls, 2 Ns, 2 Os and 3 Zs.  And they don't like to use vowels.  Four consonants in a row isn't unusual and there are words with 5 in a row.  Szczecin (pronounced Shtetchin, see how easy) is a pretty typical spelling, that happens to be a port city in northwest Poland. Źdźbło is considered to be one of the hardest words to pronounce in Polish, even Poles have trouble with it.  It is the word for a blade of grass. Or maybe pięćdziesięciogroszówka is easier?  That's a 50 groszy coin, kind of like 50 cents.

Speaking Polish certainly will build up your tongue muscles.  That  leaves an opening for a comment, but I am sure someone will take it as sexist, so I shall refrain.

So study your Polish and come on over and we'll see about my debt to you.