A guy in the Chesapeake

Will this spawn a new batch of lawyer jokes?

and to think,  this country has nukes...      the people were fucking crazy in the '60s, nothing has changed...  it's no wonder india wanted them out of their country...  and india isn't much better , even though they pretend to be...

• Like 1

Lawyers.....sheesh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

Lawyers.....sheesh.

Damn, OTH, beat my by about 1 minute.  

New series.

When Lawyers Attack!

Clean will take care of this once he passes the Indian bar.

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell2 said:

New series.

When Lawyers Attack!

There's more bizarro world fuckery in India than maybe anywhere else on the planet.

7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

There's more bizarro world fuckery in India than maybe anywhere else on the planet.

been there a few times.  Only place I have traveled in the world where I had to be hospitalized due to having the shits from eating/drinking something.  Dr. IV'ed me and gave me a frickin horse pill.  I asked him what the pill was for, and he said "in case you have worms".  F*ck!

38 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Been going to India (and occasionally Bangladesh) about 1x/18 months for 15+ years.  India is just sensory overload - sights, sounds, smells.  Agree that India can be messed up in a lot of ways, but this happened in Pakistan.  Say "India and Pakistan, meh, all the same," at your own risk (in either country...…)  they don't particularly like each other.

I've never gotten sick, but usually traveling with locals to help with food and drink guidance.  Had one of my sales guys get sick in Thailand.  Well cared for 4-5 days in hospital with all meds, tests, IV's, various doctors, etc. Cost about $2000.  Would have been north of $20K here in the states.

I think I saw Sue there.

I think there is an easy solution to this problem. On the day these guys get our jail they are stricken from the list of lawyers. If being a lawyer is so important, let them live as non-lawyers for the rest of their lives.

Lawyers fist fighting with doctors? Sounds like an episode of Scrubs. Society in Pakistan must truly be a violent mess.