MultiThom

Sci Fi Fan?

OK, I know this is not a great topic title for Mulanarchy....but if you are a fan you might want to check out the second season opener of Lost In Space on Netflix.   Why it is appropriate on Mulanarchy?  Well, they turn their flying saucer into a sailboat (no rudder) and sail downwind through shoals and reefs.  Two masts to help steer.  Was fun to watch, honest.

20 hours ago, MultiThom said:

OK, I know this is not a great topic title for Mulanarchy....but if you are a fan you might want to check out the second season opener of Lost In Space on Netflix.   Why it is appropriate on Mulanarchy?  Well, they turn their flying saucer into a sailboat (no rudder) and sail downwind through shoals and reefs.  Two masts to help steer.  Was fun to watch, honest.

Just watched it, thanks. They must be a fan of the new Chris White design. It really needed a cameo role for Solarbri!

• Like 1

Ok, no pics available but as far as sci fi relates to catamarans...just took my nephew to see the latest StarWars movie and there is the funkiest little contraption in a scene late in the movie that seems to foil and be made of two counterpoint amas that are hinged and kind of look like canting keels going sideways that make up the twin hulls...difficult to explain but very interesting abstract pop culture reference to what's going on these days.

Maybe if/when footage surfaces someone can post.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:40 PM, Training Wheels said:

Just watched it, thanks. They must be a fan of the new Chris White design. It really needed a cameo role for Solarbri!

Oh hells yeah!

Finally, another boat to pursue!!!