Sign in to follow this  
FRENZY

Looking For a Lindenberg 22

Hey All,

I am looking for a Lindenberg 22, I don't know know many were built, I bet it was under 30 so I would consider any condition. 

I know this is a odd request considering all the boats I have previously owned.

Thanks,

Frenzy

6 minutes ago, wajamamaj said:

there are 2 for sale on craigslist in the annapolis/VA area.

I see a few 26' but no 22 footers...

“Papaya”, the yellow and orange 22 is at Machodoc Creek Marina (or was this summer) in Dahlgren, VA. Give them a call. Ask for Jeff. He may be able to point you to the owner. 

But you should pick up the 26 that’s listed in the SA classifieds so I can get a bigger boat!!!!!

There was a blue one in Naples, Fl craigslist a bit ago that looked nice for around 8k.  Not sure if it sold or?  Perhaps someone from down that way can comment.

That's right; the 2 boats for sale up in Annapolis are 26's, completely different boats.  Different designers, but built by Paul Lindenberg in Cocoa, FL.

Mug Race Finish.jpg

Mug RAce Palatka.jpg

I remember that boat from a long time ago.  I remember asking "what the heck is that?".  

There was one at DIYC in Tampa a long, long time ago, for a long time.   One of the string of owners from there was a childhood friend of my father's, who earlier in life got him hooked on the Fireball one design class.

- Stumbling

A fellow club member here in ny has one. Hasn’t seen water in 3 years. I’ll ask if it’s for sale 

I bought one many years ago.

Owner backed out, on the sale, at the last minute.

Bought a Santana 23 DB instead.

14 hours ago, Pointy End said:

That's right; the 2 boats for sale up in Annapolis are 26's, completely different boats.  Different designers, but built by Paul Lindenberg in Cocoa, FL.

Mug Race Finish.jpg

Mug RAce Palatka.jpg

Looks like Buckman bridge in background of first pic.  Seem to remembering doing a mug race ages ago and seeing the boat then (maybe vintage when pic was taken?) but can't remember how boat did, etc.

21 hours ago, il1395 said:

“Papaya”, the yellow and orange 22 is at Machodoc Creek Marina (or was this summer) in Dahlgren, VA. Give them a call. Ask for Jeff. He may be able to point you to the owner. 

But you should pick up the 26 that’s listed in the SA classifieds so I can get a bigger boat!!!!!

The 26' is a good boat but I am looking to be able to beach the boat, I can easily beach the 26 (once) but getting it back off may take some doing... I need a super simple design that will sail above it's rating and can sail into shallow water. 

I did the bigger is better progression over the years starting with a J/24 and continually moved up to a 38'. To be honest the smaller boats got more use for almost no cost.

Good Lick selling yours,

FRENZY 

8 hours ago, dacapo said:

A fellow club member here in ny has one. Hasn’t seen water in 3 years. I’ll ask if it’s for sale 

Please ask around, Thanks,

Hello Frenzy, sent you a Message earlier today on a L22, Frigate, ping me when you gets chance.

Check out a Santana 23 dagger board boat, built in the early 80's. Don't know if any good ones are still around.

Can be beached, draws 12 inches. Rates equal to a J24, in most areas. Faster in flat water.