Sign in to follow this  
Grande Mastere Dreade

topless

A federal court ruling over a ban on women going topless in public has essentially made it legal for women to go topless in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas, and Oklahoma, according to news outlets.

CBS affiliate KUTV reports that the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is over those six states, struck down a topless ban in Ft. Collins, Colo. after two women sued the city for the right to go topless in public.

The only problem I have with those sort of court cases is the women who fight & win them.

When you read about it you think "Yes!" but it's always the female equivalent of one of us going shirtless.

"put a shirt on" as my wife is wont to say to them.

image.png.4daf5658e1a1b3f8e4fc11aa75f9ec0e.png

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

women who don't meet some kind of SJB rating should just cover the fuck up?

Fort fun...  Yay.  I gonna have to go up and see the kid more often..  :)

Yep - I don't inflict my naked torso on them and they should extend the same courtesy to others. 

It was entirely different when I was 20 - and they were too.

Oh and by the way, my wife's comment is directed at flabby guys, not flabby women. ;)

People who are willing to get naked in public generally shouldn't. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

they should

who made you and your wife judge?  Here's an idea: Mind your own business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Oh and by the way, my wife's comment is directed at flabby guys, not flabby women. ;)

Theye issente muche diffrence in theire generalle appearrance at some pointte..........                          :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bowman81 said:

People who are willing to get naked in public generally shouldn't. 

its never the people that you want to see naked......

Well.... Who wants to see a fat flabby man with a weenie beenie tucked under his lowest flap of lard on the beach?.... It's very rarely that the hard bodies, and super models parade up and down the strand naked.

5 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

who made you and your wife judge?  Here's an idea: Mind your own business.

When I have to look at them it becomes my business.

Here's an idea:  Fuck Off.

• Like 1

a nice bikini top leaves a little for the imagination 

big-tits-expansion-babes4.jpg

6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Well.... Who wants to see a fat flabby man with a weenie beenie tucked under his lowest flap of lard on the beach?.... It's very rarely that the hard bodies, and super models parade up and down the strand naked.

You don't spend much time in southern Europe do you.

5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

You don't spend much time in southern Europe do you.

Not lately.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Not lately.

Believe me, while there are tourists, particularly sun worshiping Germans that aren't exactly something I care to see in a modest bathing suit let alone topless or nude, there are plenty of very fit and fine ladies at least topless and in certain places completely nude.

Unlike many Americans, many Europeans see nothing wrong with showing their bodies, it's perfectly natural.  And you don't see the natives gawking and drooling at the nice looking ones, it's generally the American tourists acting like asses that have never seen a shapely naked breast before.

Everybody is allowed to reveal as much of their bodies as they like over here, if it is appalling and not appealing to me, I just don't look at them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

And you don't see the natives gawking and drooling at the nice looking ones, it's generally the American tourists acting like asses that have never seen a shapely naked breast before.

• Like 1

Looks like the beach in Cabo. Not even topless

we took a vacation to the DR when the boys were small. Like 4 and 7 years old. informed them about how the beach was different than other ones they have been to, that some girls don't wear tops. We were waiting for a beach catamaran to come in so we could go out. The boys had their vests on and were playing in the surf as i was sitting with my wife. I well-endowed young lady stood up next to us and ran to the water. i caught both of my boys heads bouncing up and down following the movement i am sure her chest was doing. Should have been in the water with them

I worked Blacks Beach in San Diego as a guard on and off for a couple years after I got out of the Navy. I can attest to the fact that most people who frequent those beaches are 1) tourists and 2) not people you'd look forward to seeing naked. Trust me.

Seen lots of naked and partially naked folks all ages  over my years in the FD especially the years I was a paramedic. I got stories........I'll leave the nun one and the nudist colony at the brush fire untold for now.

One that was always entertaining in a PIA sort of way was a "frequent flyer" we had in my first due when I was a medic. Middle aged gal.......about once a week she would call 911 with some bogus complaint and then strip down and position herself face up spread eagle on the floor legs facing the door feigning unconsciousness so that when we opened the door to enter her house, there she was in all her glory. It got so bad we would cringe when we saw the address on the dispatch. One up side was it was always fun to send the unsuspecting rookie in first and watch the reaction. Priceless. 

Oh, and from my perspective.............I'd rather folks remain dressed..............

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

The only problem I have with those sort of court cases is the women who fight & win them.

When you read about it you think "Yes!" but it's always the female equivalent of one of us going shirtless.

image.png.4daf5658e1a1b3f8e4fc11aa75f9ec0e.png

Anyone have any acid to clean my eyes out.You just can’t unsee that

37 minutes ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Never a more useless thread on SA!

You never go to Political Anarchy do you.

• Like 2

When I was 19 I got to go to Europe for the first time. I'd heard about the beaches in Nice and was looking forward to seeing some free-range titties.

When i got there I was surprised at just how un-sexy the whole thing was. Even the pretty ones. Everyone was so cavalier about it all that it seemed ridiculous to get all charged up about it. Sure, there are plenty of people I'd rather not see naked, including me unfortunately, but like Ed I think the USA attitude toward nudity is quite bizarre. Ultimately, nothing could be more natural.  

But that woman in the OP................................................shudder......

• Like 1

Here's a little something to make this thread more worthwhile......

You're welcome

beach nudes of girlfriends showing their big tits

• Like 1

4 hours ago, On The Hard said:

Here's a little something to make this thread more worthwhile......

You're welcome

beach nudes of girlfriends showing their big tits

Nice abs -----