shaggybaxter

Lev Parnas ""President Trump knew exactly what was going on"

8 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

943DFBC8-838D-42EE-A2FC-1C8A70D225A5.jpeg

Why doesn't Pence have the fake smile like the other 4?

The guy beside him has his thumb up Pence's butt.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

This f-ing crew just can’t get its story straight. 

Remember when Presidents were liars when congress blocked their campaign promise to close Gitmo? It must really suck to be that much of a stickler for honesty and have to look the other way for The Pride of the GOP. 

18 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Maybe we should start listing NON corrupt people in the Trump administration. It'll be far easier to remember all their names..

That presupposes there are some.

57 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Oh no.

About the only international bad guy guy left that hasn't dealings for/with Trump is Osama Bin Laden.

Well, at least I think he didn't...

One of Osamas half brothers lived in trump tower in the 80s

• Like 1

1 hour ago, another 505 sailor said:
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Boy Howdy!

943DFBC8-838D-42EE-A2FC-1C8A70D225A5.jpeg

Is Rudy wearing a yarmulke?

Because he gained a mastery of his facial muscles, under training from the best of the FDR & KGB.  ;)

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is Rudy wearing a yarmulke?

Of course. He wears it on special occasions..... Like when Jews might be watching.

Mother doesn’t approve of smiling. It’s too haughty. 

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Of course. He wears it on special occasions..... Like when Jews might be watching.

He is after all more Jewish than Soros.

13 hours ago, The Joker said:

You are perfectly willing to apply that label to anyone that doesn’t share your views.  

I believe I should pay for work.  There’s a view that Trump and I don’t share.  How about you? Do you keep a lawyer on retainer to stiff folks?

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This f-ing crew just can’t get its story straight. 

Remember when Presidents were liars when congress blocked their campaign promise to close Gitmo? It must really suck to be that much of a stickler for honesty and have to look the other way for The Pride of the GOP. 

He only served some coffee. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Mother doesn’t approve of smiling. It’s too haughty. 

That is Pence smiling.  It hurts me to look on the image, but less that it must hurt his face.

I don't believe President Trump knew exactly what was happening. He literally only knows shit because he tries to read the toilet paper.

OTOH there's always a first time.

Another OTOH ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law

- DSK

Pence always looks like he doesn't get the joke but smiles anyway.

image.png.979698d2264ed9d3c04484bd78444174.png

9 hours ago, Sean said:

Let me ask you a hypothetical Mr. Slinger - if Trump, Rudy and the rest of the gang in fact did what is claimed, would you support punishment as prescribed in law and/or the Constitution?

Let's start with Obama and if you answer, I will too.

• In 2008 Obama cancelled plans to build an ABM system in Poland. 
  • The system had been sold as a defense against Iran and Syria.
  • However the Poles wanted the system because of a fear of Russia. This became know in 2010 when wick leaks release diplomatic cables where the Poles stated their fears were not Iran but Russia.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/06/wikileaks-cables-poland-russia-shield
  • On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset"
  • In Oct 2009 after the cancellation Biden went to Poland to smooth things over and a plan was created to install SM6s  in Poland as an alternative to the original silo based interceptors.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/21/joe-biden-poland-visit
  • Obama considered his overtures to Russia to be a significant foreign policy achievement.
  • He made our new coziness with Russia a centerpiece of his campaign. You may recall his debate with Romney when he quiped "the 1980's are now calling for their foreign policy back"
  • He went on to say "The cold war has been over for twenty years" 
    LINK
  • Russia was pushing hard on Missile defense and threatening the "ProgressObama has been campaigning on.  From the NY Times "Russian leaders on several occasions used meetings with President Obama to press their complaints about the missile defense program. At one such meeting, in South Korea last March, Mr. Obama was heard on a live microphone telling the outgoing Russian president Dmitri A. Medvedev in a private aside that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on missile defense after the November presidential election in November."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/17/world/europe/with-eye-on-north-korea-us-cancels-missile-defense-russia-opposed.html
  • On March 26, 2012, on an open mic Obama was overheard asking for time — "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him [Putin] to give me space.",  Medvedev tresponded "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…" and President Obama continued his statement, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." Medvedev responded saying, again in English, "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/
  • March 16, 2013 NY Times  "The United States has effectively canceled the final phase of a Europe-based missile defense system that was fiercely opposed by Russia."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/17/world/europe/with-eye-on-north-korea-us-cancels-missile-defense-russia-opposed.html

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that you see nothing wrong here and that it was all coincidental and that Obama' did not promise to be more "Flexible" on missile defense if Putin would give him space to help him win the election. 

As for me and the Trump case. If he did it, it was stupid. What I heard in the phone call was a request to get to the bottom of Ukraine role in the Russian trolling through Ukrainian servers while adding that the  Biden's should also be investigated.

The media and Democrats have been complaining that Trump was uninterested in investigating and when he did they impeached. Let's have a trial and see how the evidence holds up under cross examination. If all we need is the prosecutions opening statements to convict then everyone who has ever gone to trial is guilty.

Sean can you be non partisan for one minute and admit that a whole lot of false witness has been borne against Trump. Let's wait and see it this is more of the same. 

In any case he will still be acquitted and re-elected so get used to it. 

The problem for Dems is that they cried wolf way too many times and people are numb to it now. 

Do all of you realized if you had not chased every ridiculous conspiracy theory for 4 years and held back until Ukraine you might just have won. 

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Pence always looks like he doesn't get the joke but smiles anyway.

image.png.979698d2264ed9d3c04484bd78444174.png

That's a terrifying picture.  Pence has that "ha ha.  You're so funny."  And her face looks like she just bit into a lemon.

8 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

That's a terrifying picture.  Pence has that "ha ha.  You're so funny."  And her face looks like she just bit into a lemon.

Mike gave mother a pat on the back, but just a little too close to the waistline for anyone’s comfort. 

I see Pun Slinger is up early this morning.  Lieing never sleeps, does it Punny?

Anyone who wants to actually look into what happened with the missle system will find Punny's story laughably one-sided.  It's almost point for point from Republican talking points.

The truth?  That cancelled plan was replaced within a month by another, that was actually worse for the Russians than the first one.  That new plan was proposed by the same guy who suggested the first one.  We'll forgive pinocchio for missing that to make his story sound better.  After all - it's what he does.

Of course, his false equivalency is also straight from the Russian talking points.  Asking a foreign country to investigate your opponents is obviously the same as asking them to back off going after YOU.  (Hint - it's quite different.)

Pun In a sling doesn’t get diplomacy, I guess. 

When Obama was negotiating with Russia in what he decided was the best interests of the United States, in concert with his state department and advisors, he was following the law.

When Joe Biden Helped to oust a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor, he was doing so in concert with his advisors, the state department, foreign governments and NGOs. That too, was legal.

When Trump tied military aid to the Ukraine to “a favor” which helped advance his own interests, he did so over the objections of state department officials, over the objections of the OMB & causing lawyers to quit over the illegal nature of the hold. His private lawyer and his henchmen apparently surveilled a US ambassador and engineered her dismissal. They conspired with a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor to create a false narrative not only regarding the president’s political rival but distracting from Russias hacking of our 2016 elections.

That you’d even suggest that Obama or Bidens open actions taken in concert with the rest of the government were anywhere near as corrupt as Trumps covert plans to strip the power of the purse from Congress in order to suit his own needs is the height of partisan loyalty over patriotism.

You dislike democracy and want a strong man who thinks he can kill anyone he likes and assumes powers not authorized the chief executive at whim while refusing to subject himself and his administration to congressional oversight.

Fuck you and your weakness. If you can’t win through force of ideas, then you’ll just use force. You are ok with gerrymandering, voter purges, refusing to consider SCOTUS nominees, ignoring congressional subpoenas and a lawless executive. Pretty shitty platform for an American, and a travesty to those who died for our freedoms & the rule of law.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Pun In a sling doesn’t get diplomacy, I guess. 

When Obama was negotiating with Russia in what he decided was the best interests of the United States, in concert with his state department and advisors, he was following the law.

When Joe Biden Helped to oust a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor, he was doing so in concert with his advisors, the state department, foreign governments and NGOs. That too, was legal.

When Trump tied military aid to the Ukraine to “a favor” which helped advance his own interests, he did so over the objections of state department officials, over the objections of the OMB & causing lawyers to quit over the illegal nature of the hold. His private lawyer and his henchmen apparently surveilled a US ambassador and engineered her dismissal. They conspired with a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor to create a false narrative not only regarding the president’s political rival but distracting from Russias hacking of our 2016 elections.

That you’d even suggest that Obama or Bidens open actions taken in concert with the rest of the government were anywhere near as corrupt as Trumps covert plans to strip the power of the purse from Congress in order to suit his own needs is the height of partisan loyalty over patriotism.

You dislike democracy and want a strong man who thinks he can kill anyone he likes and assumes powers not authorized the chief executive at whim while refusing to subject himself and his administration to congressional oversight.

Fuck you and your weakness. If you can’t win through force of ideas, then you’ll just use force. You are ok with gerrymandering, voter purges, refusing to consider SCOTUS nominees, ignoring congressional subpoenas and a lawless executive. Pretty shitty platform for an American, and a travesty to those who died for our freedoms & the rule of law.

PS=BS

the shit slinger is  a POS traitor to America...

• Like 3

Pence really screwed his chance. Obviously his God hates him. He's the only Trumpkin that cannot be fired by The Donald. He could have, long ago, turned State's Evidence and become President. What a fucking dope. Waiting for word from his God that will never come. Thankfully.

7 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

• In 2008 Obama cancelled plans to build an ABM system in Poland. 
  • The system had been sold as a defense against Iran and Syria.
  • However the Poles wanted the system because of a fear of Russia. This became know in 2010 when wick leaks release diplomatic cables where the Poles stated their fears were not Iran but Russia.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/06/wikileaks-cables-poland-russia-shield
  • On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset"
  • In Oct 2009 after the cancellation Biden went to Poland to smooth things over and a plan was created to install SM6s  in Poland as an alternative to the original silo based interceptors.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/21/joe-biden-poland-visit
  • Obama considered his overtures to Russia to be a significant foreign policy achievement.
  • He made our new coziness with Russia a centerpiece of his campaign. You may recall his debate with Romney when he quiped "the 1980's are now calling for their foreign policy back"
  • He went on to say "The cold war has been over for twenty years" 
    LINK
  • Russia was pushing hard on Missile defense and threatening the "ProgressObama has been campaigning on.  From the NY Times "Russian leaders on several occasions used meetings with President Obama to press their complaints about the missile defense program. At one such meeting, in South Korea last March, Mr. Obama was heard on a live microphone telling the outgoing Russian president Dmitri A. Medvedev in a private aside that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on missile defense after the November presidential election in November."
  • On March 26, 2012, on an open mic Obama was overheard asking for time — "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him [Putin] to give me space.",  Medvedev tresponded "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…" and President Obama continued his statement, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." Medvedev responded saying, again in English, "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/
  • March 16, 2013 NY Times  "The United States has effectively canceled the final phase of a Europe-based missile defense system that was fiercely opposed by Russia."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that you see nothing wrong here and that it was all coincidental and that Obama' did not promise to be more "Flexible" on missile defense if Putin would give him space to help him win the election. 

As for me and the Trump case. If he did it, it was stupid. What I heard in the phone call was a request to get to the bottom of Ukraine role in the Russian trolling through Ukrainian servers while adding that the  Biden's should also be investigated.

The media and Democrats have been complaining that Trump was uninterested in investigating and when he did they impeached. Let's have a trial and see how the evidence holds up under cross examination. If all we need is the prosecutions opening statements to convict then everyone who has ever gone to trial is guilty.

Sean can you be non partisan for one minute and admit that a whole lot of false witness has been borne against Trump. Let's wait and see it this is more of the same. 

In any case he will still be acquitted and re-elected so get used to it. 

The problem for Dems is that they cried wolf way too many times and people are numb to it now. 

Do all of you realized if you had not chased every ridiculous conspiracy theory for 4 years and held back until Ukraine you might just have won. 

Very bad stuff there Slinger, I think Obama should be impeached. 

your turn. 

This was on the front page of the paper today.  After reading the article, I wondered how many people finally realized Trump is running a crime syndicate.

Ukraine opens probe of possible surveillance of ambassador

Some excerpts:

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Police in Ukraine are investigating whether the U.S. ambassador came under illegal surveillance by an unknown party before the Trump administration recalled her from Kyiv, Ukrainian authorities said Thursday.

The announcement came two days after Democratic lawmakers in the United States released documents and text messages that showed an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer communicating with Rudy Giuliani about Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch’s  removal.

In text messages to Parnas, Republican congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde gave updates on Yovanovitch’s location and cellphone use. Hyde suggested in a tweet this week that the messages that made it sound like the ambassador was being watched were a joke.

“This has to be a first in American history,” Nick Burns, who rose to become the third-ranking official at the State Department before his retirement, wrote on Twitter. “A foreign government rushing to the defense of a senior U.S. career ambassador to defend her from people deputized by the President of the United States. And the Secretary of State refuses to say one word in her defense.”

The communications included Hyde and Parnas’ exchanges about Yovanovitch.

“She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Her computer is off,” Hyde wrote in one message. He said the ambassador was under heavy security and “we have a person inside.”

Hyde texted: “They are willing to help if we/you would like a price,” and “guess you can do anything in Ukraine with money ... is what I was told.”

Hyde needs to be investigated, too.

7 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

• In 2008 Obama ... blah blah blah

I'll use bold and red to make it look like your newsfeeds:

"It was a political scandal of unprecedented proportions: the deliberate, systematic, and illegal misuse of the FBI and the CIA by the White House in a presidential campaign. The massive black-bag operations, bordering on the unconstitutional and therefore calling for impeachment, were personally approved by the president. They included planting a CIA spy in his opponent's campaign committee, wiretaps on his opponent's top political aides, illegal FBI checks, and the bugging of his opponent's campaign airplane.

The president? Lyndon B. Johnson. The target? Senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona, the 1964 Republican presidential candidate."

Investigate! Impeach! Squirrel!

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Never have understood the childhood defense of two wrongs make a right when used by adults.

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

82591792_1043344236001877_25495084052701

No idea who he is.  Coffee boy.  

Quick!  Grab the Sharpie!

1 minute ago, Jules said:

And cross out the woman on the end and the three guys in the middle. 

Just now, Jules said:

And the red paint.  I see two women wearing fur.  Probably gifts from Donnie's good friend Vlad.

"The President knew exactly what was going on!" Which should make headlines because this is the first time anyone has ever said that about Trump.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

82591792_1043344236001877_25495084052701

No idea who he is.  Coffee boy.  

Why are the Trumps down in Brighton Beach?.....

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Why are the Trumps down in Brighton Beach?.....

That's where they go to meet with the guys who get their hands dirty. 

10 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

Let's start with Obama 

That sure was a spirited attempt at deflection but no!! The impeachment trial is about the illegal and inappropriate behavior of Gropenfuhrer. 

Absolutely no one is going to impeach a president who finished his second term three years ago. 

Let’s all give our full attention to the accusations being made against the current POTUS and decide solely on the merits of HIS illegal and inappropriate acts whether to let it slide, sanction, or even remove him from office. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

your turn. 

Obama was not impeached was he?

Therefore using the media and congressional standard applied to Obama, Trump should not be impeached. 

This impeachment was a political vendetta, Democrats have been promising impeachment since before the election.  

I care about malfeasance in Washington I hate the party system, I hate the money corrupting everyone. 

When the same standards are applied to Trump as were applied to the Clinton's, Holder, Lois Lerner, Comey, Carter Page, Peter Strzok, Obama, Biden, etc. 

I need only to compare the reaction to Trump's joke that maybe the Russians can find her 30,000 emails to that the knee slapping "help me with the election and then I'll be more flexible" and he was. 

If you don't care that the playing field is not level then I could care less about the Ukraine. 

He is  just playing the game by the rules you established when Hillary pursued help with her campaign from connected Russians and Ukrainians.

Putz Slinger, stick to hate, outrage and whataboutism. Your pathetic attempts at logic and reasoning fail. Those are left wing things. Stick to what you know.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

Therefore using the media and congressional standard applied to Obama, Trump should not be impeached. 

This impeachment was a political vendetta, Democrats have been promising impeachment since before the election.  

I care about malfeasance in Washington I hate the party system, I hate the money corrupting everyone. 

When the same standards are applied to Trump as were applied to the Clinton's, Holder, Lois Lerner, Comey, Carter Page, Peter Strzok, Obama, Biden, etc. 

I need only to compare the reaction to Trump's joke that maybe the Russians can find her 30,000 emails to that the knee slapping "help me with the election and then I'll be more flexible" and he was. 

If you don't care that the playing field is not level then I could care less about the Ukraine. 

He is  just playing the game by the rules you established when Hillary pursued help with her campaign from connected Russians and Ukrainians.

Alright, lets make sure we apply the same standard, as you claim to want.

Please quote, from a credible source, President Obama saying "help me with the election and then I'll be more flexible".  You put that in quotes, and I assume you went at least through 8th grade and understand what those little quote marks mean, so you are alleging President Obama said exactly that.

I only ask because plenty here are complaining that we cannot presume to know the motivation behind President Trump withholding Congressionally-approved aid while asking a favor of the Ukranian President, since he did not use the specific words.

Then again, phillysailor did a fine job distinguishing between the apples and the oranges in Post #123.  But, if you want to pretend they are both apples, and want to claim a quote, you need to back it up.  You're not as new here as you might want to pretend.

11 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

• In 2008 Obama cancelled blah blah blah

Whataboutism level 1 million!

1 hour ago, Pun Slinger said:

blah blah blah blah blah blah

So the sum total of your logic is that Trump shouldn't be held accountable, because...... Obama?

Woo.  You didn't do well in grade school debate class, did you?

You are a hateful bastard aren't you.

By the way, the phrase is 'I couldn't care less', think about it.

• Like 1

How many Executive Branch officers were indicted on Obummer's watch?  That's a pretty good indicator of whether or not there is a crime boss in charge. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

So the sum total of your logic is that Trump shouldn't be held accountable, because...... Obama?

Woo.  You didn't do well in grade school debate class, did you?

Hopefully he wasn't involved in writing the operational code for the F35, I hear they have junked it and are starting again from scratch, or perhaps that's why.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How many Executive Branch officers were indicted on Obummer's watch?  That's a pretty good indicator of whether or not there is a crime boss in charge. 

Since the answer to your question is ZERO, there are really three likely reasons -

1. Republicans are completely inept in investigating and routinely allow criminals to get away with their crimes.

2. The Democrats are master-level criminals, able to easily outwit those who would pursue and investigate them.

3. The folks in the Obama Administration didn't do anything indictable.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Since the answer to your question is ZERO, there are really three likely reasons -

1. Republicans are completely inept in investigating and routinely allow criminals to get away with their crimes.

2. The Democrats are master-level criminals, able to easily outwit those who would pursue and investigate them.

Not only are they inept, they elevate criminals to the highest office in the land.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

But Pizzagate!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Not only are they inept, they elevate criminals to the highest office in the land.

That is, pure and simple, the operative definition of chutzpah.

The current batch of Republicans are so criminal that they assume everybody else thinks the same as them, and are criminals too. Trump is especially transparent at projecting his guilt.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

You are a hateful bastard aren't you.

By the way, the phrase is 'I couldn't care less', think about it.

Your stupid is showing.

Usage Notes

Is It 'Could' or 'Couldn't Care Less'?

Can you care fewer?
Last Updated: 21 Aug 2019

What to Know

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined. Additionally, the example sentence "it's impossible that could care less" is the same as the intended meaning.

In an attempt to add another dubious assertion to our collection of rhetorical proclamations, we may state with absolute assurance that there are but two kinds of people in this world: those who feel very angry when someone omits a negative particle in “I couldn’t care less,” and those who don’t give such matters much thought. Is there a meaningful difference between these kinds of people, or these two phrases?

We care just enough to take a look.

Could vs. Couldn't

We define could care less and couldn’t care less on the same page, with the single definition “used to indicate that one is not at all concerned about or interested in something.” We do not put these seemingly disparate idioms on the same page in order to save space, or so that we might cause you pain. We do it because one is simply a variant of the other, and they are used in a synonymous manner.

There is little doubt that couldn’t care less is the older form, although no one is certain where this came from. There has been speculation that it is British in origin, and that American soldiers returning from World War II brought it to these shores. While it may indeed have come from the United Kingdom, there is clear evidence that couldn’t care less was in use prior to the 1940s.

Exasperated, she jumped up. ”I couldn’t care less,” she said, “whether you come or go.”
 Hearst’s International - Cosmopolitan, May 1929

”I couldn’t care less,” said the hawklike man, “if you were Queen of the May. Now be a good girl, Lady Quorn, and try to be sensible for a change.”
— Michael Arlen, Liberty (Rye, NY), 3 Nov. 1934

”I couldn’t care less,” responded Miss Mond lightly.
”Ectulleh!” exclaimed Mr. Faille, trying to keep the venom out of his voice.
 The Kansas City Star (Kansas City, MO), 25 Jan. 1942

Could care less does not appear to have become a fixed variant until some time after this.

He hasn’t heard from the department since. Apparently, they could care less.
 The Chilliwack Progress (Chilliwack, Can.), 6 Jan. 1954

There have been numerous theories about why people began to drop the negative particle, including sarcasm, lack of education, and that the phrase simply sounds better when omitting the not. We have no firm opinion on any of these, but would like to point out that uses of could care less with the negation given elsewhere in the sentence have been around for a fairly long time.

The writer evidently has no more heart for the appreciation of Canning and his errors than Lord Palmerston himself has, and evidently cares no more about Lord Palmerston, whom he tries to praise, than we ourselves do. It is impossible that he could care less.
 The Morning Post (London, Eng.), 18 Jul. 1840

His bearing towards male acquaintances, of whom he knew little or nothing and could care less, was marked by an affectation of gushing friendliness, which overdid itself.
 The Dundee Courier (Dundee, Sc.) 12 Jul. 1865

Additionally, the uncontracted form of couldn’t care less appears to have been in use since the 19th century.

I know many people who, if the archbishop were to be roasted, would go to get a bit of him, because he has yielded to the Catholics respecting giving children the whole Bible. But he goes on, and he could not care less for abuse if he were made of wood.
— Lucy Aikin, Memoirs, 1864

Correct Usage: Either

We understand why could care less sticks in your craw: it appears to mean something rather opposed to what it purports to mean. The person who says “I could care less” is, on the face of it, stating “Yes, it would be possible for me to care less deeply about this matter than I do, and therefore I am betraying some unspecified degree of care.” But if you are the kind of person who cries out against this abomination we must warn you that people who go through life expecting informal variant idioms in English to behave logically are setting themselves up for a lifetime of hurt.

3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

wow

It's amazing the lengths that guy will go to in order to win an internet argument on an anonymous forum.

His life truly must be pretty shitty.

Sorry for using logic on a forum that has abandoned reason and is now in a blindered lefty socialist trance. 

The Democrat party is a mind eating amoeba.  

I'm curious if any of you miss thinking for yourselves?

Just now, Pun Slinger said:

Sorry for using logic on a forum that has abandoned reason and is now in a blindered lefty socialist trance. 

I am wondering if you miss reality?

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

That is, pure and simple, the operative definition of chutzpah the modern Republican party.

IFIFY

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It's amazing the lengths that guy will go to in order to win an internet argument on an anonymous forum.

His life truly must be pretty shitty.

"Dumb people say it wrong, so saying it wrong is now right"

Motherfucking "nucular" is now in the dictionary as alternative pronunciation for the actual word.  Other than thousands of dead americans and hundreds of thousands of dead arabs, it's really all that W left us.

And just to change the subject, distraction, deflection, and deceit.....

image.png.e2ee5d82c01662d388e4d380cab4cf35.png

11 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

"Dumb people say it wrong, so saying it wrong is now right"

Motherfucking "nucular" is now in the dictionary as alternative pronunciation for the actual word.  Other than thousands of dead americans and hundreds of thousands of dead arabs, it's really all that W left us.

It's fucking lazy to accept incorrect pronunciation and deem it "popular" enough to be acceptable.  Same with spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Just now, Mrleft8 said:

I'd say the one in the middle could be a DDD.  But, the others....?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

It's fucking lazy to accept incorrect pronunciation and deem it "popular" enough to be acceptable.  Same with spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

With the debasement of the Presidency that the Republican party and Trump have inflicted on the country, and the world, the debasement of our language is small beer.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think that at least a couple of them have real ones, so not completely deceitful.

4 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:
8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think that at least a couple of them have real ones, so not completely deceitful.

It's difficult to tell with that picture size. I'd say there are some nice naturals there.

KU402dU4I_nJZizPm4iV-pOJ09M1vf0U8eiY7rfG

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

It's difficult to tell with that picture size. I'd say there are some nice naturals there.

Nice is in the eyes of the beholder, but upon closer examination with the enhanced photo, I would judge all of them to be un-enhanced (as it were).

6 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

Seek help

I’ve carefully studied the photo, and I’d say the set on the far right is the superior offering. 

1F96B7B7-0760-4E42-9312-E9B974386291.jpeg

"Everybody is marching out of step except my son John."

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

But Pizzagate!!!!!!

Fucking pinapple and haM  pizza. It’s a crime 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nice! said:

"Everybody is marching out of step except my son John."

I am always amused when a thoroughly brainwashed clown accuses everyone else of being brainwashed.   Bonus points when they insert religion, my messiah etc. into it. The best part? Trump is and always has been a narcissistic conman and his base has no idea they are the connies.  

Devin Nunes apparently had his lawyer threaten to sue Ted Lieu.

image.thumb.png.70d8d8991aa65b353d4384cbcdd1bede.png

• Like 4

I am really enjoying Donald Trump having to take it up the ass every time he claims he doesn't know Lev Parnas.

EOhPLP1XsAAzTt6.jpg

• Like 2

I know it's a fantasy, but wouldn't it be kick-ass wonderful if the Dems got hardcore evidence before the trial starts?

4 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

Sorry for using abandoned reason in a blindered trance. 

I miss thinking

BD285EAE-0B68-42F8-9E14-483F20C17A13.jpeg

Just now, Fakenews said:

Rudy looks like he’s near death.

The papers say he's a drunk, and he has put on a lot of weight. When you're going on 76, that's a recipe for big trouble.