Jules

Hillary Back On The Deplorable Wagon

Recommended Posts

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, reporter Lacey Rose read a quote Clinton gave filmmakers for the as-yet-unreleased Hulu documentary exploring the 2016 campaign, in which Clinton targeted Sanders's Senate record.

"In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: 'He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'" Rose said, quoting Clinton. "That assessment still hold?"

"Yes, it does," Clinton responded.

 

"I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she continued.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him

Thank god we have Hillary's criticism leading the way. What would the world do without her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he is not a corporatist tool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

The DNC and CNN et al really have it in for Bernie. 

Progressive swamp drainer perhaps?

Bigly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jules said:

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, reporter Lacey Rose read a quote Clinton gave filmmakers for the as-yet-unreleased Hulu documentary exploring the 2016 campaign, in which Clinton targeted Sanders's Senate record.

"In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: 'He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'" Rose said, quoting Clinton. "That assessment still hold?"

"Yes, it does," Clinton responded.

 

"I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she continued.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him

Thank god we have Hillary's criticism leading the way. What would the world do without her?

Has the previously anointed one actually spoken?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am as liberal as it gets but Bernie is too old. 

No more wealthy candidates for president and no old people for president.  If there is a lower age limit for president, there should be an upper limit.  I would suggest that no candidate will be older than 60 at the time he/she files the papers to run.  

Reagan should have shown people the dangers of having septuagenarian in the oval office.  He was showing signs of diminished capacity toward the end of his first term and he was pretty much out of it during his second term.  That was one of the reasons for the Iran-Contra scandal, Ronnie was just smiling and approving anything his corrupt staff told him to.

If Trump makes it to a second term, he will keel over during it, dead as a door nail from poor diet and lack of exercise.  If we are lucky, it will happen sooner.

Bernie just had a heart attack, when will he have the next one?  I had my first one at age 39 and the second one at 50, but that was from viral myocardidtis, not the usual reasons.

So just say no to Bernie and let's get somebody a little younger that will at least survive an ugly campaign, let alone the stress of the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Movable Ballast said:

The DNC and CNN et al really have it in for Bernie. 

Progressive swamp drainer perhaps?

The DNC, CNN and MSDNC worked hard to keep Bernie out in 2016 and they are doing it again. 

But HRC's latest comment may fire up the "Bernie Bros", as she said, and there could be a repeat of the deplorables backlash.  HRC is following the same plan as the one that caused her to lose to Trump.  Queen Hillary alienating anyone who isn't supporting mainstream Democrats.  She's as bad as Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I am as liberal as it gets but Bernie is too old. 

...   ...

I am not liberal in most respects, and I like some of Bernie's ideas and his record... I voted for him in the 2016 primary.

But I agree he is too old. I think Biden & Bloomberg are too old. I think Warren is borderline, age-wise. It's a couple of months for the primary to play out so I don't need to decide right now, but I can tell you that I cannot foresee any circumstance(s) wherein I would vote for Trump.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I would suggest that no candidate will be older than 60 at the time he/she files the papers to run. 

Adding to that, no candidates that refer to their wives/husbands as mommy/mother or daddy/father.  

And of course, DNA testing to make sure they share nothing in common with Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jules said:

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, reporter Lacey Rose read a quote Clinton gave filmmakers for the as-yet-unreleased Hulu documentary exploring the 2016 campaign, in which Clinton targeted Sanders's Senate record.

"In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: 'He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'" Rose said, quoting Clinton. "That assessment still hold?"

"Yes, it does," Clinton responded.

 

"I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she continued.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him

Thank god we have Hillary's criticism leading the way. What would the world do without her?

Fuck her. 

He backed her in 2016, and she pulls this? 

I hope she stays out of the public eye and keeps her opinion to herself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck her. 

He backed her in 2016, and she pulls this? 

I hope she stays out of the public eye and keeps her opinion to herself.

She is showing precisely why she is one of history's biggest losers and how one's ego can force a country to take a step in the wrong direction.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loser is right.  

I keep wondering if she just would have worn a real dress once instead of those awful pants suits,  she might have won?

Ball-buster is a bad image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Adding to that, no candidates that refer to their wives/husbands as mommy/mother or daddy/father.  

And of course, STD testing to make sure they share nothing in common with Trump. 

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, view at the front said:

Loser is right.  

I keep wondering if she just would have worn a real dress once instead of those awful pants suits,  she might have won?

Ball-buster is a bad image.

with a sailor collar and short puff sleeves and an alice band?

Faaaark :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing Hillary can do for this country is to endorse Trump.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bhyde said:

The best thing Hillary can do for this country is to endorse Trump.

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:

That's fuckin' brilliant, man! I salute you!!

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

One of the things that amazes me about you rightie pinheads... you believe ANYthing bad about the people you hate-hate-hate.

If Hillary had SO-O much money, and SO-O much power over her nefarious underlings that they murder gov't agents with no discovery outside the UFO/Elvis-lovebaby press, and if she is such a criminal mastermind.... how come she's not President? THat seems like it would have been comparatively easy to arrange.

Of course, it's possible that Trump is one of her minions and she doesn't really want to be President when she actually wields so much more power... but then again Trump didn't really want to be President either...

- DSK

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

One of the things that amazes me about you rightie pinheads... you believe ANYthing bad about the people you hate-hate-hate.

If Hillary had SO-O much money, and SO-O much power over her nefarious underlings that they murder gov't agents with no discovery outside the UFO/Elvis-lovebaby press, and if she is such a criminal mastermind.... how come she's not President? THat seems like it would have been comparatively easy to arrange.

Of course, it's possible that Trump is one of her minions and she doesn't really want to be President when she actually wields so much more power... but then again Trump didn't really want to be President either...

- DSK

 

Stay tuned...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol 

anyone got another 9M for another preliminary investigation that will produce nothing?  I think there are some templates available for the conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

with a sailor collar and short puff sleeves and an alice band?

Faaaark :D

I gotta laugh. In the end, yer a female type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

"True Pundit"?  Really?  You're even dumber than I thought.  Which is saying something.

Factual Reporting: LOW
Country: USA
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

True Pundit is a political conspiracy website with a far right wing bias. Like most low credibility sources they do not list a mission statement or about page.

Funded by / Ownership

Again, True Pundit does not list ownership or financial information, however, Thomas Paine (real name Michael D. Moore) appears as the name on many articles. This is a pseudonym for a supposed former FBI agent who is now against the FBI and very pro-Trump. It appears this is his website that is funded through advertising and donations via Pay Pal and Patreon.

Analysis / Bias

True Pundit occasionally publishes a legitimate story, however most are right wing conspiracies. The majority of articles from True Pundit have anonymous authors and all of them have a strong right wing bias with generally loaded headlines such as: The FBI Just Kicked the Door in of Anti-Trump San Juan Mayor’s Office in Puerto Rico; Federal Raid. True Pundit continues to beat the Seth Rich Murder conspiracy to death, no pun intended and several other conspiracies which have been debunked. True Pundit also uses Questionable sources such as Your News Wire, which has one of the worst fact checking records in history.

A factual search reveals a poor fact check record.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Try any of these.  I simply Googled the man's name.  Nothing about his death or the circumstances.

See if you can find ANY reputable news sources that bolster the claim you made with the inclusion of that bullshit site "True Pundit".

Take your time - I am sure at least one of those 8610 hits will support you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Try any of these.  I simply Googled the man's name.  Nothing about his death or the circumstances.

See if you can find ANY reputable news sources that bolster the claim you made with the inclusion of that bullshit site "True Pundit".

Take your time - I am sure at least one of those 8610 hits will support you.

Remind of the findings in Mueller Report...because your MSM's had it nailed down done deal for 2 1/2 ears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

She is showing precisely why she is one of history's biggest losers and how one's ego can force a country to take a step in the wrong direction.

 

 The Trump presidency is largely the result of Hillary's arrogant self-righteous tone deaf arrogance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it's largely the result of a republican party that's driven itself increasingly towards anti-science, anti-intellectualism, and anti-americanism in the guise of patriotism and religion.  Hillary's arrogance helped though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butt, I liked Hillary, she was cute once and still has a nice brain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, saxdog said:

 The Trump presidency is largely the result of Hillary's arrogant self-righteous tone deaf arrogance. 

And not to mention that she's arrogant, too

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And not to mention that she's arrogant, too

- DSK

And has cankles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Try any of these.  I simply Googled the man's name.  Nothing about his death or the circumstances.

See if you can find ANY reputable news sources that bolster the claim you made with the inclusion of that bullshit site "True Pundit".

Take your time - I am sure at least one of those 8610 hits will support you.

Remind of the findings in Mueller Report...because your MSM's had it nailed down done deal for 2 1/2 ears

You are, unsurprisingly, trying to change the subject.

You are the one who posts a bullshit link about Hillary being responsible for this guys death, and then want to make others disprove it.  Mind you, with a mind as closed as yours, no amount of factual evidence will have any impact.  You read these fake news sites which comport with you paranoid delusions of a deep state and a cabal of Clinton Assassins who have never been caught (master criminals, she has there).

If you were half a man, you'd admit your link was bullshit and try to do better.  But, you're not and you won't.

Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7826DEB4-973F-424B-88FC-2A3DFFD1272B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And not to mention that she's arrogant, too

- DSK

She could have beaten Trump handily with just a small bit of humility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

7826DEB4-973F-424B-88FC-2A3DFFD1272B.jpeg

 

What you don't realize is that they're all Hillary. She had them all killed and realistic masks made from their faces, and when she wants to do something really radically leftist and corrupt, she puts on her Pelosi or Kerry mask. When she wants to infiltrate the US Senate and try to seduce loyal Trumpublican Senators away from their duty to your Fuhrer, she puts on her Mitt Romeny mask... or just tells everyone she's Susan Collins, doesn't need to wear a mask for that...

Hillary drinks the blood of Saudi princes and shits plutonium!

- DSK

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:40 AM, AJ Oliver said:

At least he is not a corporatist tool 

Watch it!!!

 

You could end up dead saying that.  Or commuting suicide in your cell :>)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, saxdog said:

 The Trump presidency is largely the result of Hillary's arrogant self-righteous tone deaf arrogance. 

Arrogant arrogance.

Wow - no self doubt there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

What HRC says doesn't really matter anymore, does it?  

Apparently it does to the people who pay her $200K a pop to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Apparently it does to the people who pay her $200K a pop to speak.

Does money make her legitimate? 

I thought it was her brain.

She has beautiful legs too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hasher said:

Does money make her legitimate?

No, it makes her wealthy.

And it is a strong indicator that what she says still matters to some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

7826DEB4-973F-424B-88FC-2A3DFFD1272B.jpeg

Another bullshit meme.  Don't you ever get tired of having your nose rubbed in the steaming piles of Malarkey you keep sharing.

You are one gullible fuckwit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what happens to morans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Arrogant arrogance.

Wow - no self doubt there.

Ouch, I had that coming.

But I'm still pissed she gave away the election to a thug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, saxdog said:

Ouch, I had that coming.

But I'm still pissed she gave away the election to a thug.

She didn't give away the election, she just didn't run it all that well.

I go around and around with a close friend on this, whenever the subject comes up (usually brought up by them) they get pissed off and start yelling about what a stupid asshole Hillary is, and how she "should not have been allowed" to run.

Which is silly, this is America. Anybody can run for President.

Hillary's problem is that more money than the combined advertising budgets of Pepsi, Budweiser, and the Super Bowl, were spent every year for many years to convince the American people that she is some kind of demonic hag. And it worked.

If she had listened to her husband, one of the best politicians this country has ever seen, she would have won anyway. How many babies did she kiss? How many high-school fotball coaches did sh shake hands with? How many out-of-the-way BBQ places did she pop into? Of the key states that she could have won but didn't how many did she ignore?

The bottom line is, I think Hillary is pretty smart but she's no genius and she's allowed herself to be surrounded by sycophants who are not doing her any good. A lot of successful people fall prey to this. The fact that she tried and failed does NOT make it her fault that Trump won.

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It's not as easy as it looks. Is it ?

"If she had listened to her husband, one of the best politicians this country has ever seen, she would have won anyway. How many babies did she kiss? How many high-school football coaches did sh shake hands with? How many out-of-the-way BBQ places did she pop into? 

Of the key states that she could have won but didn't how many did she ignore?

 Too many.

.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

What HRC says doesn't really matter anymore, does it?  

Hillary who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

The fact that she tried and failed does NOT make it her fault that Trump won.

Correct.

That fault lies entirely with the ignorant and gullible fools who voted in their millions for the shitstain.

Period.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For about 40% of voting Americans, the thought of a screechy educated uppity woman president after they'd just had 8 years of a smooth educated uppity nigger president was just too much.

God sent Donald Trump to make fools and racists feel good about themselves again.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Happy said:

God sent Donald Trump to make fools and racists feel good about themselves again.

Succinct and spot on.

image.png.b786cb0fd789a99cae4bc729f822ae2c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pic. From left to right: Nobody's gonna take my guns, I'd like to beat the shit out of the cameraman, I love his hair and tan God must have sent him, I'm getting wet from all the excitement, I'm all fucked up on meth and not sure why I'm here.

And they all hate blacks and browns and chinks and gooks. Russians are OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Correct.

That fault lies entirely with the ignorant and gullible fools who voted in their millions for the shitstain.

Period.

Wait a minute, I don't follow this logic at all.  So if two football teams are playing in the superbowl and they are both playing poorly but one team eventually wins - then you don't blame the team who lost for losing???  Usually, baring some fucked referee call.... its entirely the losing team's fault for losing and the winning team's achievement for winning.  

But hey, as a long suffering Dolphins fan, that works for me.  It's not their fault for being a bad team and never getting to the playoffs.  It's entirely the fault of the OTHER teams for being so much better, being well prepared and having a better ground game and air attack.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Wait a minute, I don't follow this logic at all.  So if two football teams are playing in the superbowl and they are both playing poorly but one team eventually wins - then you don't blame the team who lost for losing???  Usually, baring some fucked referee call.... its entirely the losing team's fault for losing and the winning team's achievement for winning.  

But hey, as a long suffering Dolphins fan, that works for me.  It's not their fault for being a bad team and never getting to the playoffs.  It's entirely the fault of the OTHER teams for being so much better, being well prepared and having a better ground game and air attack.  

What was that huge whoooosh noise, an F-15 flying overhead?

No, just Jeffie missing the point.  Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hillary's problem is that more money than the combined advertising budgets of Pepsi, Budweiser, and the Super Bowl, were spent every year for many years to convince the American people that she is some kind of demonic hag. And it worked.

Hee hee. Bud spends 1.5 billion or so a year. Pepsi spends a billion more.

We don't $pend that kind of money on politics. And by "we" I mean "everyone but Bloomberg."

On 11/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

Open Secrets says Hillary raised about half a billion dollars, about twice what Trump raised, and had almost $200 million in evil outside spending, over three times what the forces of evil spent on Trump.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Wait a minute, I don't follow this logic at all.  So if two football teams are playing in the superbowl and they are both playing poorly but one team eventually wins - then you don't blame the team who lost for losing???  Usually, baring some fucked referee call.... its entirely the losing team's fault for losing and the winning team's achievement for winning.  

But hey, as a long suffering Dolphins fan, that works for me.  It's not their fault for being a bad team and never getting to the playoffs.  It's entirely the fault of the OTHER teams for being so much better, being well prepared and having a better ground game and air attack.  

image.png.02f6dac443eaaa9fdddef7f649bd5719.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty convinced that there is a segment of the population who just feels anxious and betrayed.

They see wars they didn't want being fought that we can't seem to end.  They saw a dot-com bust they didn't understand.  They experienced a financial crisis that happened and 'got better' without anyone seeming to go to jail.  They hear the economy is doing great, unemployment is down, and marvelous technical inventions abound.

But their life isn't changing.  Their wages are pretty stagnant.  Their housing costs keep going up.  Their car costs keep going up.  Their phone bill and cable bill keep going up.  Health care costs seem to have ballooned to monopoly money status.  Their college costs and the costs to their kids are skyrocketing to heights they can't imagine.  They're not poor - they 'have' money - but all the signs of 'middleclassness' are vanishing - and they know they're not on the right side of things and can't see anyway to GET on the right side of things.

Thats how you get voters that voted for Obama, then Sanders in a primary, then Trump in the general.  It's not ideology - or racism - or sexism.  All those things exist and have existed in every election.  I think It's fear and anxiety finding expression against the establishment.  Hillary is literally the face of "establishment politics".  In retrospect, I think it's astounding that Hillary did as well as she did. But I think that was her last hurrah.  The zeitgeist has moved beyond the Clintons.   

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:40 AM, AJ Oliver said:

At least he is not a corporatist tool 

He farms that out to his wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

I'm pretty convinced that there is a segment of the population who just feels anxious and betrayed.

They see wars they didn't want being fought that we can't seem to end.  They saw a dot-com bust they didn't understand.  They experienced a financial crisis that happened and 'got better' without anyone seeming to go to jail.  They hear the economy is doing great, unemployment is down, and marvelous technical inventions abound.

But their life isn't changing.  Their wages are pretty stagnant.  Their housing costs keep going up.  Their car costs keep going up.  Their phone bill and cable bill keep going up.  Health care costs seem to have ballooned to monopoly money status.  Their college costs and the costs to their kids are skyrocketing to heights they can't imagine.  They're not poor - they 'have' money - but all the signs of 'middleclassness' are vanishing - and they know they're not on the right side of things and can't see anyway to GET on the right side of things.

Thats how you get voters that voted for Obama, then Sanders in a primary, then Trump in the general.  It's not ideology - or racism - or sexism.  All those things exist and have existed in every election.  I think It's fear and anxiety finding expression against the establishment.  Hillary is literally the face of "establishment politics".  In retrospect, I think it's astounding that Hillary did as well as she did. But I think that was her last hurrah.  The zeitgeist has moved beyond the Clintons.   

 

I agree. It is the financial equivalent of skinny fat in that there is a growing number of people who have many of the negatives of poverty, but just don't look poor. Economic instability combined with a need to borrow for necessities moves folks locus of control increasingly external, which brings with it a plethora of negative health and emotional consequences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

Hee hee. Bud spends 1.5 billion or so a year. Pepsi spends a billion more.

We don't $pend that kind of money on politics. And by "we" I mean "everyone but Bloomberg."

 

Add it up. How many minutes per week do Rush/Fox/InfoWars etc etc expend in vilifying Hillary? The air time is impressive, and air time is money.

Is it a "vast right wing conspiracy?" I don't think so, but it's certainly consistent and very very little of the bad things they say about her are based in truth.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cmilliken said:

I'm pretty convinced that there is a segment of the population who just feels anxious and betrayed.

They see wars they didn't want being fought that we can't seem to end.  They saw a dot-com bust they didn't understand.  They experienced a financial crisis that happened and 'got better' without anyone seeming to go to jail.  They hear the economy is doing great, unemployment is down, and marvelous technical inventions abound.

But their life isn't changing.  Their wages are pretty stagnant.  Their housing costs keep going up.  Their car costs keep going up.  Their phone bill and cable bill keep going up.  Health care costs seem to have ballooned to monopoly money status.  Their college costs and the costs to their kids are skyrocketing to heights they can't imagine.  They're not poor - they 'have' money - but all the signs of 'middleclassness' are vanishing - and they know they're not on the right side of things and can't see anyway to GET on the right side of things.

Thats how you get voters that voted for Obama, then Sanders in a primary, then Trump in the general.  It's not ideology - or racism - or sexism.  All those things exist and have existed in every election.  I think It's fear and anxiety finding expression against the establishment.  Hillary is literally the face of "establishment politics".  In retrospect, I think it's astounding that Hillary did as well as she did. But I think that was her last hurrah.  The zeitgeist has moved beyond the Clintons.   

 

I totally agree, a heck of a lot... very possibly a majority... of people in this country think it's all going sour, that the American Dream is lost... but my point is that the ones who are eager to vote for a candidate whose most famous statement is YOU'RE FIRED and who brags about the size of his dick, those voters deserve to be kicked to the curb. They are not going to make a positive contribution no matter how they are coddled.

There is also very little outside anecdote and media myth to show that the Obama-then-Trump voters are more than a tiny number. Lots of counties tallied for Obama and then for Trump, but dirt doesn't vote. The math works easily if you assume that a large percent of Obama voters stayed home.

The biggest problem facing America is that we're saddled with a huge media machine that sells hate and divisiveness... not solely the Fox/Rush axis although that's their main product, by now it's proven to be such a lucrative market that there is a wider market than just racist righties. But the pervasiveness of Fox/Rush hate spew, it's wide acceptance, is why a candidate like Donald Trump saddled the Republican Party and rode them like a carnival pony.

As long as we are being sold a vision of gun-waving pinheads chanting LOCK HER UP and bug-eyed lefties waving rainbow Bernie flags, this country is headed for disaster. Frankly I think it's too late, the government has been seized by people who don't give a shit about the country, the voters, the Constitution, or anything except their own power and wealth... and they're not going to let go easily.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

7826DEB4-973F-424B-88FC-2A3DFFD1272B.jpeg

According to Snopes, this is a lie. BravoB also just got caught out lying about the Vets Admin. 

He seems to have a bit of a credibility problem - jeez I despise the mendacious Reich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

What HRC says doesn't really matter anymore, does it?  

Ask her.  She really needs to matter because her last accomplishment was losing to the least qualified candidate in U.S. history, despite having the DNC and every media channel but FOX backing her, millions in campaign donations and the best Chairman Mao suits ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

According to Snopes, this is a lie. BravoB also just got caught out lying about the Vets Admin. 

He seems to have a bit of a credibility problem - jeez I despise the mendacious Reich. 

Because your and mine experiences with the VA does not make me a liar....the claims process  was miserable under Obama...treatment has probably not changed much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Because your and mine experiences with the VA does not make me a liar....the claims process  was miserable under Obama...treatment has probably not changed much

My brother is a fine man.  He worked for the VA.

If your political philosophy is that you want to shrink the government until you can drown it in a bathtub, don't complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hasher said:

My brother is a fine man.  He worked for the VA.

If your political philosophy is that you want to shrink the government until you can drown it in a bathtub, don't complain.

Don't put those words in my mouth....feel free to speak for your self as I do....your brother being a fine man adds nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Don't put those words in my mouth....feel free to speak for your self as I do....your brother being a fine man adds nothing

I did say "if"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Because your and mine experiences with the VA does not make me a liar....the claims process  was miserable under Obama...treatment has probably not changed much

Why not address the fact that you repeatedly, and consistently, copy and paste bullshit memes that are easily found to be Fake News?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why not address the fact that you repeatedly, and consistently, copy and paste bullshit memes that are easily found to be Fake News?

 

 

Hillindic.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:
11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why not address the fact that you repeatedly, and consistently, copy and paste bullshit memes that are easily found to be Fake News?

 

 

Hillindic.jpg

My statement stands as an accurate description of your posting habits.

Now, if I'd said "You post nothing BUT bullshit memes that are easily found to be Fake News", you're inclusion of this meme would negate my argument.

But, I didn't say that, so your post does nothing to remove the stain of being a liar from you. 

You lie by introducing falsehoods into a discussion.  It appears you are either too intellectually lazy to verify the truth of what you post or you are a pathetic troll who gets a thrill from tossing these bullshit allegations around in an attempt to distract/deflect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

My statement stands as an accurate description of your posting habits.

Now, if I'd said "You post nothing BUT bullshit memes that are easily found to be Fake News", you're inclusion of this meme would negate my argument.

But, I didn't say that, so your post does nothing to remove the stain of being a liar from you. 

You lie by introducing falsehoods into a discussion.  It appears you are either too intellectually lazy to verify the truth of what you post or you are a pathetic troll who gets a thrill from tossing these bullshit allegations around in an attempt to distract/deflect.

Say....feel free to post the first substantive fact supporting impeachment and how you hung on 2 1/2 years of Russian collusion...you seem to be easily deceived by stories you want to believe in...understandable with coming from a duped useful idiot... 

 

hiill.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

I farm that out to my wife. 

 

FF006152-D656-4EF2-B802-D447D81CB0E3.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Say....feel free to post the first substantive fact supporting impeachment and how you hung on 2 1/2 years of Russian collusion...you seem to be easily deceived by stories you want to believe in...understandable with coming from a duped useful idiot... 

Is it okay to lie?

Is it okay to pay money to women who really would never sleep with you without the coercive force of your money?  Money you inherited, not earned. 

This is a man you admire?  Little don is a third rate gangster.

No one respects him.

He is a first rate loser.

Your defense of little don reflects badly upon you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

 

 

Hillindic.jpg

No results on Google for that quote but it would be nice to see her leave and take ALL of DC with her.  We need some serious house cleaning done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

7826DEB4-973F-424B-88FC-2A3DFFD1272B.jpeg

I guess their high paying meter readers, with a good retirement package and free health care, heard Eric and jr were turned down as they couldn't fiqure out the meteric system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilary is spenting too much time looking into the mirror , she lost and it's Bernie's  fault , Funny  I would have voted for him , ( bernie ) as it was I didn't vote for neither in 2016, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Say....feel free to post the first substantive fact supporting impeachment and how you hung on 2 1/2 years of Russian collusion...you seem to be easily deceived by stories you want to believe in...understandable with coming from a duped useful idiot... 

 

hiill.jpg

I am sure you are able to produce cites to back up a few of the "crimes" listed on that meme you copied and pasted.  Like -

"Lying under oath"

"Perjury"

"Lied to Congress"

"Silenced Witnesses" (I assume that refers to the "Clinton Body Count" bullshit)

"Travel-gate/China-Gate" (WTF does that even mean?)

The final quotes are completely made-up.  She never said those things, and you damned well know it.  You are simply attempting to sling enough shit so that some of it sticks.

Seriously, if she did all of that stuff, and faced decades of scrutiny and investigations, you'd think the GOP would have come up with AT LEAST one charge.  Yet, they didn't.  Why is that?  Is she THAT GOOD or are they THAT BAD?  Or, are these (largely) baseless allegations?

And, before you respond, do note my prior comments regarding Mrs. Clinton.  I suggest you start with Post #12, in this very thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you respond to Bravo?  - he's nothing but a gormless space waster.

God created the ignore button specifically for him and his fellow travellers - who are you to ignore Her wishes?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Why do you respond to Bravo?  - he's nothing but a gormless space waster.

God created the ignore button specifically for him and his fellow travellers - who are you to ignore Her wishes?

heh heh heh

"Gormless"

Would it be better if he were fully gormed?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

heh heh heh

"Gormless"

Would it be better if he were fully gormed?

- DSK

I suggest that he'd be vastly improved if he were pithed.

Then again it may not make a difference.

FKT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Don't put those words in my mouth....feel free to speak for your self as I do....your brother being a fine man adds nothing

Your quote from HRC is phony . . but you knew that. 

And I guess you missed the memo that the BARR DOJ closed the investigations . . .  as I wrote . .

Well, quelle surprise, it turns out that Ms Clinton was innocent of the charges made by the MSM and the Reich. 

Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, E-mails - all giant nothing burgers, as confirmed by the Drumph's own Dept of Justice 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results

This is serious stuff. The Reich was able to commandeer the power of the government to launch bogus 

investigations of political opponents backed up by nothing but hysterical lies. 

For years, HRC was under a cloud of unwarranted suspicion. 

(I'm not a fan of HRC, but that is not the issue here. And note that it was not just FOX & Hate Radio pushing the lies. The New York Times

was fully culpable in the smears . . They have yet to apologize) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:
20 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Don't put those words in my mouth....feel free to speak for your self as I do....your brother being a fine man adds nothing

Your quote from HRC is phony . . but you knew that. 

And I guess you missed the memo that the BARR DOJ closed the investigations . . .  as I wrote . .

Well, quelle surprise, it turns out that Ms Clinton was innocent of the charges made by the MSM and the Reich. 

Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, E-mails - all giant nothing burgers, as confirmed by the Drumph's own Dept of Justice 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results

This is serious stuff. The Reich was able to commandeer the power of the government to launch bogus 

investigations of political opponents backed up by nothing but hysterical lies. 

For years, HRC was under a cloud of unwarranted suspicion. 

(I'm not a fan of HRC, but that is not the issue here. And note that it was not just FOX & Hate Radio pushing the lies. The New York Times

was fully culpable in the smears . . They have yet to apologize) 

The very fact that BravoBravo, who mindlesslessly copies-and-pastes memes that put words in the mouth of the folks he hates, would whine as if you'd done the same to him is absolutely hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The very fact that BravoBravo, who mindlessly copies-and-pastes memes that put words in the mouth of the folks he hates, would whine as if you'd done the same to him is absolutely hilarious.

I'm t