Everywhere you look, the Republican media is publishing whatever lies they can conjure up about ANYBODY who might run against their beloved Gropenfuher. 
Their biggest problem remains. Gropenfuhrer has a Tweedle account and unlimited access to cameras and microphones 

This country doesn’t want a king. Whoever runs against Gropenfuhrer needs to hammer on that  

5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Everywhere you look, the Republican media is publishing whatever lies they can conjure up about ANYBODY who might run against their beloved Gropenfuher. 
Their biggest problem remains. Gropenfuhrer has a Tweedle account and unlimited access to cameras and microphones 

You think the Republicans are panicking?   What kind of delusional life are you living?

Dems are petrified that Bernie might take the nomination.  They are going to take him out.  Just watch.

9 minutes ago, jzk said:

You think the Republicans are panicking?   What kind of delusional life are you living?

Dems are petrified that Bernie might take the nomination.  They are going to take him out.  Just watch.

Your post exemplifies your panic. 
According to you the party made up of people with whom you disagree might decide not to nominate a very old man whose political position makes him unlikely  to be elected by our generally centrist electorate. 
so... you are attempting to spin their sensibility as some sort of conspiracy. 

nice try

557F9927-5F08-40B6-AEF4-9A9D460B6833.png

3 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Your post exemplifies your panic. 
According to you the party made up of people with whom you disagree might decide not to nominate a very old man whose political position makes him unlikely  to be elected by our generally centrist electorate. 
so... you are attempting to spin their sensibility as some sort of conspiracy. 

nice try

557F9927-5F08-40B6-AEF4-9A9D460B6833.png

You got me.  I am panicking over Bernie, and I am not even a Republican.

The smart money has Trump at -141 and Bernie at +400.  If there is "panicking" going on, few people know about it.

How would anybody find out?? The Republicans control the media!! 

55 minutes ago, jzk said:

You think the Republicans are panicking?   

You’re not panicking. You love this. President Trump has remodeled the GOP into the Trumpublican Party and you are a loyal foot soldier. 

3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

This country doesn’t want a king. Whoever runs against Gropenfuhrer needs to hammer on that  

We’re not going to get a king, he’s too old. Maybe a queen.

Without the "mini strokes" I was getting worried but now I'm doubtful he'll run again/be able to.