Sign in to follow this  
Happy

Epstein: the Deafening Silence

Wonder how President Trump is taking the news?  Will he deny knowing her?  

trump epstein.jpg

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

trump epstein.jpg

Not his type, but I'm sure she could find his type.

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She's charged with perjury.  Will the bullshitters take her side?  

It's not perjury if there's no underlying crime and since the accused is now dead the case is now moot and non-justiciable so there can be no underlying crime and, ipso Doggo, she's innocent.

-- Dog

• Like 1

Does anyone else notice Berman gets fired and Strauss steps in while Barr and the DOJ find a replacement and  POW just like that she's found hiding in NH, or, was she been hidden perhaps.

I've got a feeling there is some interesting high profile types, Donnie included that are getting a little sweaty and nervous right now.

The final nail in Donnies reelection chances perhaps?

Berman brought the case against Epstein and I don't think finding Maxwell was exactly that hard.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Does anyone else notice Berman gets fired and Strauss steps in while Barr and the DOJ find a replacement and  POW just like that she's found hiding in NH, or, was she been hidden perhaps.

I've got a feeling there is some interesting high profile types, Donnie included that are getting a little sweaty and nervous right now.

The final nail in Donnies reelection chances perhaps?

Nope.  Even if she did have something on him, it wouldn't matter.  Do you think his supporters would give a flying fuck if he was boffing girls that Epstein provided? After all the shit that has come out, they are going to abandon him for screwing?  No way. Even for under age or trafficked girls. No way. Wouldn't move the meter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Berman brought the case against Epstein and I don't think finding Maxwell was exactly that hard.

He may have brought the case, but Strauss signed her name to it. Who knows what Jay “aid and abet felons” Clayton would have done.

I hope they have her on suicide watch. :lol:

The cameras will be installed in her cell in August.  And they're just now hiring the guards that will check on her hourly.  Their training will be completed in September.

I can't believe she killed herself next week.

12 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The cameras will be installed in her cell in August.  And they're just now hiring the guards that will check on her hourly.  Their training will be completed in September.

She'll be fine till then.

Harder to do things in a womens prison there's always someone who can't keep a secret. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the FBI know where Katie and Tiffany are? And Maria.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Nope.  Even if she did have something on him, it wouldn't matter.  Do you think his supporters would give a flying fuck if he was boffing girls that Epstein provided? After all the shit that has come out, they are going to abandon him for screwing?  No way. Even for under age or trafficked girls. No way. Wouldn't move the meter. 

Dead girl or live boy.  Nothing else will do it.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

The top photo shows at least 2 helipads.

The white circle in the middle?

2 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Not his type, but I'm sure she could find his type.

I'm she knows his type already. like some ones father fiqure Iv

I wonder if the same guards will watch over her like JE's

To the same cell?

A federal judge in New Hampshire ordered Ghislaine Maxwell sent to New York City to face charges that she conspired with her longtime friend, the late investor Jeffrey Epstein, to sexually abuse underage girls in the mid-1990s.

President Trump never met her.  And, even if he did, it was only the one time.  Belief me.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

8 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

@Gouvernail , instead of linking through Google, go to the site first, then copy.

That way Google can't charge the actual site for the referral when folks click on your link.

SMH.

Are you advocating thievery?? Google provided the search engine. Shouldn’t they get paid??

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

trump epstein.jpg

Yes.  His exact words   “Well to be clear I don’t know that person.  She might be in a photograph but I am in lots on photographs with people I don’t know and I don’t know her.....”

6 hours ago, Olsonist said:

How did she stay free so long?

1 minute ago, bridhb said:

I'm sure she's a diary and skeletons in the closet type of girl, bringing her to justice is going to open up a huge can o' worms.

Prolly why her suicide has been fast tracked, it never ceases to amaze me how fast somethings get done in politics.

Going to be a lot of very nervous people out there, she is a smart girl and no doubt have it all documented somewhere, if she didn't she would have disappeared already

Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal other Epstein sex ring suspects

Within hours of Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend’s arrest, prosecutors say they expect her to turn on other high-profile sex ring suspects.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/ghislaine-maxwell-could-reveal-other-epstein-sex-ring-suspects/news-story/34546d2d215546ced8627c03ff1b365c

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Dunno. Six months isn't that long. They had to build a case. She's been arrested AND indicted. If you recall, Michael Flynn was never indicted (something press stories get wrong)  hence he never had any Brady rights. But Mueller didn't announce he had enough evidence until Nov 2017 and he'd been fired in February.

• Like 1

It has only been 6 months?   Crap!

8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'm sure she was set up and framed.

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I bet that our Mr Barr will decide that no real crime was committed and all charges should be dropped.

Either that or she also commits suicide while in protective custody with a full watch and video system that fails exactly for the ten minute she was doing it.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Are you advocating thievery?? Google provided the search engine. Shouldn’t they get paid??

You obviously don't understand Google and it's MO.

How the fuck did she get to New Hampshire and wtf was she doing there? 

27 minutes ago, Venom said:

How the fuck did she get to New Hampshire and wtf was she doing there? 

Living in a house purchased by a "private entity".

How she got there? Car, most likely.

You seem upset.

3 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Living in a house purchased by a "private entity".

How she got there? Car, most likely.

You seem upset.

No, just amazed that she could get into the country from abroad without passing through passport control. Do you suppose she just drove herself over the boarder? 

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

boarder?

What boarder?

Hint- "border".

WTF do I know?

• Like 1

She certainly sounds like my kind of boarder....:P

Perhaps she was there all along and the sighting in Paris a red herring?

If she was paying me rent, I'd expect quite a profit.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

22 minutes ago, Venom said:

No, just amazed that she could get into the country from abroad without passing through passport control. Do you suppose she just drove herself over the boarder? 

Either she was in USA all along, despite reports of being allegedly seen/living in London, Paris, Israel and maybe elsewhere or she was “smuggled”in.

So much easier than extradition and preventing her claiming sanctuary in a sympathetic embassy somewhere?

• Like 1

Whatever else, she's a hottie for nearly 60.

From a Facebook page

The yacht Lady Ghislaine was next to us on the IYCA Antibes for ages, we were friends with most of their crew. Mrs. Maxwell was a lovely lady, she even used bring down M&S bras and knickers for the girls on both yachts as you couldn't get them in France in those days.
Ghislaine was about our age and would always come to have a chat when we were on the dock, unlike her brothers.
Her father, on the other hand, was a complete c**t. He used wipe his bum on the white bath towels, walk about the decks starkers. Once when anchored in Sardinia, my mate and I swam over to see the 1st Mate Ian, dear Bob just stood at the boarding ladder and started peeing over us.
There was a joke going around when he was 'lost' at sea. 'They had just taken on a huge new blonde Finnish stewardess whose English wasn't great. One night on the aft-deck Bob, nude and with a stiffy, said to her "Toss me off" so she picked him up and chucked him over the side'.

4 minutes ago, Bill E Goat said:

From a Facebook page

Shit like that is why I sacked facebook two years after it started.

14 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump never met her.  And, even if he did, it was only the one time.  Belief me.

You, maybe onto something, Bus Driver.

proxy.png

10 hours ago, Raz'r said:

What we need are some FBI skeptics to serve up some good bullshit conspiracy theories. 

2 hours ago, Venom said:

You, maybe onto something, Bus Driver.

proxy.png

THAT is really fucking creepy.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Dershowitz wants everyone to know that Ghislaine  Maxwell he knows is a really good person and don’t believe those nasty accusers.

https://spectator.us/ghislaine-maxwell-know-jeffrey-epstein-alan-dershowitz/

this person disagrees.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/woman-tells-fox-news-ghislaine-maxwell-raped-her-dozens-of-times-and-that-she-wants-to-testify/

Did she make it through the night?

4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Think “I can’t breathe” is reserved for the BLM crowd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

She’s not in the Manhattan jail yet so she’s safe for now.  Unless she tries to escape.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting everyone keeps ringing up southerns, from Ark.  Being an X NYer , who where the 2 most powerful people in NYC , that had the goods on everyone, Donnie & Rudy

23 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hard to read. Sick fucks.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-rape-testify-evil-epstein

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby

At least it wasn't Ghislaine's baby.

Whats the over under on her staying alive?, now that shes in the American judicial system.

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

Whats the over under on her staying alive?, now that shes in the American judicial system.

I think the actual bet should be how long she stays alive.

• Like 1

This thread offers plenty of opportunities for bad jokes, puns etc.

But I don't have the heart to play, considering the subject matter.

On 7/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, Bus Driver said:

trump epstein.jpg

fox is going in hard on this story - but without mentioing Trump........ so far

something is afoot

If she wants to stay alive she should swear in and give a deposition right now, to get her testimony on record. 

in other news... never met her. 

71C7F57F-9D9E-44B4-91C3-AA9216216E36.jpeg

Did she pimp Stormy for Donny? 

Looks like shes off to the same Manhattan jail that killed Epstein.........

Trump's defense will be that he drew the line at 15yo, only 15 and above.  The man has morals you know.  

34 minutes ago, Keith said:

Looks like she’ll be hanging around same Manhattan jail that killed Epstein.........

FIFY

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Trump's defense will be that he drew the line at 15yo, only 15 and above.  The man has morals you know.  

He only has to defend it with his base: "An illegal investigation...started by OBAMA!"  

On 7/3/2020 at 4:29 AM, Bill E Goat said:

Her father, on the other hand, was a complete c**t. He used wipe his bum on the white bath towels, walk about the decks starkers. Once when anchored in Sardinia, my mate and I swam over to see the 1st Mate Ian, dear Bob just stood at the boarding ladder and started peeing over us.

There was a joke going around when he was 'lost' at sea. 'They had just taken on a huge new blonde Finnish stewardess whose English wasn't great. One night on the aft-deck Bob, nude and with a stiffy, said to her "Toss me off" so she picked him up and chucked him over the side'.

When he disappeared I was reminded of the Bond short story "The Hildebrand Rarity".

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

WWJD?

Mo4vUnX.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think he calls them ‘Standards’.  Trumpian wordplay- even he knows he has no morals...

Birds of feather indeed,

On 7/5/2020 at 4:20 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

If she wants to stay alive she should swear in and give a deposition right now, to get her testimony on record. 

By the way Eric got taken to the cleaners over that tweet, mans a first class Moran.

Oops fake beat me to it.

57 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Where does it say the photo was fake?

Where did anyone claim it was fake?

How many of Maxwell's underage girls did Trump sleep with?  I think 5 is the over/under.  

9 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

How many of Maxwell's underage girls did Trump sleep with?  I think 5 is the over/under.  

They never met!  As evidence, I present the Foxy News picture, with the Pride of the GOP cropped out of the pic. (It was either that or giving him the "D" (behind his name.))

On 7/4/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

The bottom row, center picture, with the wavy hair: Carole King?

On 7/4/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

There are more photos of President Trump with Ms. Maxwell than of him with Barron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I do not believe sleeping had anything to do with it.  More like three pumps, a squirt and a roll off.  Then asking for help tying his shoes.

I'll take the under, but not for lack of trying.  Just poor foot speed.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

There are more photos of President Trump with Ms. Maxwell than of him with Barron.

In a related note there are lots more pictures of him fondling Ivanka than Barron.

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She never cock blocked him. 

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Yes, it seems she was quite the little jetsetter. 

photos-show-bill-clinton-and-ghislaine-m

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Yes, it seems she was quite the little jetsetter. 

photos-show-bill-clinton-and-ghislaine-m

Are we to assume you suggest anyone in a photo with Ms. Maxwell should be considered tainted by that association or complicit in her actions?

Fox News apologizes for 'mistakenly' cropping Trump out of photo with Epstein, Maxwell

A Fox News spokesperson said in a statement that the report on Maxwell "during Fox News Channel's 'America's News HQ' mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then-Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell."

"We regret the error," the spokesperson added. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/506096-fox-news-apologizes-for-mistakenly-cropping-trump-out-of-photo-with-epstein

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Confessing sins? The faithful will be very disappointed in Foxy News. 

The confession wasn't on air and so the faithful will never hear it. Their 'apology' for 'mistakenly' cropping out Shitstain is the equivalent to lying with your fingers crossed behind your back.

43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I hope she tells everything about everyone.

i assume money will have spoken at least halfway her testimony.... (some will be left out of the story...)

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I hope she tells everything about everyone.

I think the best thing she can do to keep herself alive is to give a deposition to preserve her testimony immediately. Tell everything she knows. Spill all the beans. Let that cat out of the bag, so there is less reason to silence her. It’s not perfect, but it would reduce the motivation to give her an assisted suicide.