Sign in to follow this  
Happy

Epstein: the Deafening Silence

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You know how ridiculous that sounds, right?  Leopards do not change their spots. 

Epstein's "bad side" had to do with money issues like everything with tRump

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I think the best thing she can do to keep herself alive is to give a deposition to preserve her testimony immediately. Tell everything she knows. Spill all the beans. Let that cat out of the bag, so there is less reason to silence her. It’s not perfect, but it would reduce the motivation to give her an assisted suicide. 

Bill Barr might handle that deposition personally...

Seems to me that when the perps are in Federal custody, and under Federal investigation, there is a good chance of many types of monkey business. "Special interest" by AG Barr, can get you killed, or a lighter sentence, or a closed case.

What category this woman is in, I could not say.

Sure thing that her life is in danger.

20 minutes ago, jhc said:

Bill Barr might handle that deposition personally...

Seems to me that when the perps are in Federal custody, and under Federal investigation, there is a good chance of many types of monkey business. "Special interest" by AG Barr, can get you killed, or a lighter sentence, or a closed case.

What category this woman is in, I could not say.

Sure thing that her life is in danger.

Not immediately. She's in the same jail where her boss hanged himself. No way they will allow both of these shitbags go down in their custody. One created all the heat the management could possibly wish for. Unless she makes bail she's in the safest spot she could possibly be in right now. 

However she apparently has relatives. A sister or two.  If someone known to play rough wants to keep her quiet that's the most likely route. 

4 hours ago, Mark K said:

Not immediately. She's in the same jail where her boss hanged himself. No way they will allow both of these shitbags go down in their custody. One created all the heat the management could possibly wish for. Unless she makes bail she's in the safest spot she could possibly be in right now. 

However she apparently has relatives. A sister or two.  If someone known to play rough wants to keep her quiet that's the most likely route. 

I'm sure she felt way more secure outside of custody.

4 hours ago, Mark K said:

She's in the same jail where her boss hanged himself.

LOL

5 hours ago, Mark K said:

..... where her boss hanged himself. 

Hell of a physical feat from the late Jeff. First he managed to strangle himself (from behind) with a ligature of some sort, then once he was dead, he managed to tie a sheet around his neck and assume a "hanged" position. 

The autopsy results and particularly the photos of the damage to his neck leave no other possible conclusion.......unless someone else did it for him.

3 hours ago, Happy said:

Hell of a physical feat from the late Jeff. First he managed to strangle himself (from behind) with a ligature of some sort, then once he was dead, he managed to tie a sheet around his neck and assume a "hanged" position. 

The autopsy results and particularly the photos of the damage to his neck leave no other possible conclusion.......unless someone else did it for him.

Houdini was an amateur...

14 hours ago, Happy said:

Is that what the autopsy said?? 

I understand it's not politically correct to not adopt the conspiracy theories about this, but IMO a guy his age, and he was a celeb in for "short eyes", meaning he would never ever get into general pop, had to know he would be spending the rest of his days alone in a cage. I understand this will offend many, but in his case suicide is not surprising.  

14 minutes ago, Mark K said:
14 hours ago, Happy said:

Is that what the autopsy said?? 

I understand it's not politically correct to not adopt the conspiracy theories about this, but IMO a guy his age, and he was a celeb in for "short eyes", meaning he would never ever get into general pop, had to know he would be spending the rest of his days alone in a cage. I understand this will offend many, but in his case suicide is not surprising.  

It's not convincing either way, IMHO. My understanding of the Epstein autopsy is that it is consistent with a clumsily-done self-hanging, but not conclusive. What I find more persuasive that he was murdered is the strange and wildly improbable circumstances of simultaneous video malfunction of the several cameras that would be involved in somebody going into his cell.

- DSK

19 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's not convincing either way, IMHO. My understanding of the Epstein autopsy is that it is consistent with a clumsily-done self-hanging, but not conclusive. What I find more persuasive that he was murdered is the strange and wildly improbable circumstances of simultaneous video malfunction of the several cameras that would be involved in somebody going into his cell.

- DSK

It's entirely possible he was killed. I haven't seen the evidence of wildly improbable camera failures.   

22 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Clintonn.jpg

Probably happened. Let them all burn.

23 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It's entirely possible he was killed. I haven't seen the evidence of wildly improbable camera failures.   

My understanding (read a number of conflicting accounts, so this info is less reliable than I'd like) that New York State standards are that detention video systems be outside the actual jail, with no access to the system or the recording by the guards. Some reports from last year said that the video for the floor Epstein was held on was missing, however there's Barr on Fox News saying he's seen it. 

I'm pretty quick to dismiss the whackoe-fringe blogger news which is where a lot of the noise about Epstein being murdered comes from. Epstein did not have the classic "hangman's fracture" which is what a lot of murder theorists point to, but that is produced by a slip noose fitted to the side of the head and a drop of ~6'.

Revisiting some of the news I was trying to piece together a better picture, the main thing I'm getting is a depressing view of how common suicide is, in US jails.

- DSK

22 hours ago, Mark K said:

I don't think she is.  He was in Manhattan Fed and she's in Brooklyn Fed.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:27 AM, woodpecker said:

Where does it say the photo was fake?

You really are as dim as Eric.

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm pretty quick to dismiss the whackoe-fringe blogger news which is where a lot of the noise about Epstein being murdered comes from.......

The photos of Epstein's neck show a narrow deep gouge most of the way around the front, suggesting garrotting from behind with a wire, steel-cored washing line,  guitar string or similar. The sheet around his neck was wider and softer, and basically couldn't have caused that damage.

The people who did the autopsy had to cover their ass. There were no marks suggesting a knee in the back to hold him down. They couldn't categorically state that it was not suicide.

It would have required someone with great physical strength, knowledge of the technique, who was at home in the jail, able to get hold of a length of wire, and motivated enough to do the job.

Someone like Epstein's former cellmate, a psycho former NYPD cop with massive muscles. Nick Tartaglioni is awaiting trial for the execution-style murder of four Latino guys, in a dispute about a 5-kilo coke deal. Prosecutors want the death penalty.

Add the fact that the two guards assigned to suicide watch fell asleep, the security cameras went offline for just that period, and it looks more likely.

If, after a while, Tartaglioni's death penalty drops to life with possibility of parole in 30 years, he gets a comfortable solo cell and some extra privileges, some relatives or ex-GF's  financial situation quietly improves, it gets even more likely. 

If it was a hit, who signed off on it? Who had the reach to make it work? Who paid?

Current betting favourites include the British Royal Family, Clinton, Trump, and a bunch of less-famous rich folks with something to lose. The odds on Ghislaine Maxwell's continued good health are depressing.....

On 7/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, Happy said:

Someone like Epstein's former cellmate, a psycho former NYPD cop with massive muscles. Nick Tartaglioni is awaiting trial for the execution-style murder of four Latino guys, in a dispute about a 5-kilo coke deal. Prosecutors want the death penalty.

Add the fact that the two guards assigned to suicide watch fell asleep, the security cameras went offline for just that period, and it looks more likely.

Pure gold. :D 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:49 AM, Happy said:
On 7/8/2020 at 6:35 PM, Steam Flyer said:

I'm pretty quick to dismiss the whackoe-fringe blogger news which is where a lot of the noise about Epstein being murdered comes from.......

The photos of Epstein's neck show a narrow deep gouge most of the way around the front, suggesting garrotting from behind with a wire, steel-cored washing line,  guitar string or similar. The sheet around his neck was wider and softer, and basically couldn't have caused that damage.

....   ...

I haven't seen postmortem photos of Epstein's neck; but what you describe (what was defined in the autopsy, slightly different) could occur with a self-strangulation by the victims weight, common enough in suicide-by-hanging when there is not sufficient vertical drop to fracture the vertebra.

On 7/9/2020 at 3:49 AM, Happy said:

....    ...

The people who did the autopsy had to cover their ass. There were no marks suggesting a knee in the back to hold him down. They couldn't categorically state that it was not suicide.

It would have required someone with great physical strength, knowledge of the technique, who was at home in the jail, able to get hold of a length of wire, and motivated enough to do the job.

If, after a while, Tartaglioni's death penalty drops to life with possibility of parole in 30 years, he gets a comfortable solo cell and some extra privileges, some relatives or ex-GF's  financial situation quietly improves, it gets even more likely. 

If it was a hit, who signed off on it? Who had the reach to make it work? Who paid?

Current betting favourites include the British Royal Family, Clinton, Trump, and a bunch of less-famous rich folks with something to lose. The odds on Ghislaine Maxwell's continued good health are depressing..... 

A lot of the above is not very well corroborated in reports, at least not that I've seen.

FWIW I'm not convinced either way. From what I've read, the odds are that he did himself in.

Another piece of evidence, if it was a hit, there would have to be too many conspirators to keep it secret. And while it hasn't been "kept secret," there are too many wildly implausible or self-conflicting reported details. Reality most often follows a consistent pattern.

- DSK

20 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I haven't seen postmortem photos of Epstein's neck; but what you describe (what was defined in the autopsy, slightly different) could occur with a self-strangulation by the victims weight, common enough in suicide-by-hanging when there is not sufficient vertical drop to fracture the vertebra.

Interesting theory you are pushing. So, is this the officially accepted Democrat party story line or did you come up with this on you own?   

53 minutes ago, Venom said:

Interesting theory you are pushing. So, is this the officially accepted Democrat party story line or did you come up with this on you own?   

Don't forget, in the "high security prison", with a 24 hour watch, the cameras were not working, or something happened to the recording, and the guards were napping.

What ever tapes/recordings she (Maxwell) has access to should have to be brought into court, and everyone and anyone involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

eyes wide shut , stanley Kurbick look into the elite world , of the powers of the world, 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 10:59 AM, Grog said:

Maxwell seems to be uneasy in jail, so she offered a $5 million bail.

Great, that would only leave her $20,000,000 or so to live out her days.  

Such a sacrifice.  

On 7/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, Venom said:

What does it matter?  Fucker's dead.  Most likely painfully.  More likely to blow the whistle on tRump than Clinton or the prince. Or the legal whore Dershowitz. 

Kind of like Murder on the Orient Express.  Who dunnit.  They all did???  LOL

10 hours ago, Left Shift said:
On 7/12/2020 at 1:59 PM, Grog said:

Maxwell seems to be uneasy in jail, so she offered a $5 million bail.

Great, that would only leave her $20,000,000 or so to live out her days.  

Such a sacrifice.  

Well, she reportedly offered real estate worth under $4mil to secure that $5mil bail, so she hasn't got it to just throw it about carelessly.

- DSK

10 hours ago, Left Shift said:

What does it matter?  Fucker's dead.  Most likely painfully.  More likely to blow the whistle on tRump than Clinton or the prince. Or the legal whore Dershowitz. 

That's my take - they all chipped in.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:56 AM, Happy said:

The guy who almost certainly had a whole shitload of compromising stills and video.

Since Jeff died, there has been a deep, wonderful silence. 

^^^^^ This is the elephant in the room.

23 hours ago, Left Shift said:

What does it matter? 

The victims were children.

23 hours ago, Left Shift said:

More likely to blow the whistle on tRump than Clinton or the prince. Or the legal whore Dershowitz. 

LOL, you think that's funny? You commie Marxist piece of shit.

14 hours ago, Venom said:

The victims were children.

LOL, you think that's funny? You commie Marxist piece of shit.

Bless your heart.

Interesting.  

A gunman killed a federal judge's son at her New Jersey home. He appeared to be dressed as a delivery driver, source says

"Federal court records show that Salas has presided over several high-profiles cases, including the financial fraud case of Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice.

She also handled the 2018 sentencing of Farad Roland, who was found guilty of federal racketeering charges and sentenced to 45 years in prison by Salas. Roland was the leader of the South Side Cartel, "one of Newark's most violent street gangs," a press release from the US Justice Department said.

On Thursday, Salas was assigned to handle a class action lawsuit brought against Deutsche Bank by Ali Karimi on behalf of investors who purchased securities from the bank between November 7, 2017, and July 6, 2020. The complaint alleges that the bank "failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein," federal court records show."

I know which case I'm inclined to believe spurred this.

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I know which case I'm inclined to believe spurred this.

her husband is a crim defense law and he and the boy were shot.  use occam's razor instead of breathless news reporting to figure things out.

Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

her husband is a crim defense law and he and the boy were shot.  use occam's razor instead of breathless news reporting to figure things out.

Could be.  Of course, it was the husband who opened the door.  Makes sense he was shot first, and may not have been the actual target.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Could be.  Of course, it was the husband who opened the door.  Makes sense he was shot first, and may not have been the actual target.

If it was a high dollar hit, would the shooter have fled from the house even though his real target was just a few feet away?  Smell test mate.  Conspiracy theories rot your brain, that's why conspiracists love Trump...

• Like 1

it was a warning,they are getting closer to the oligarchy and they don't like the little people sniffing their undies.

1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

it was a warning,they are getting closer to the oligarchy and they don't like the little people sniffing their undies.

She is assigned the Epstein case on Thursday, and her husband and son are shot on Sunday.  Rather "convenient".

27 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She is assigned the Epstein case on Thursday, and her husband and son are shot on Sunday.  Rather "convenient".

She was assigned a class action suit (Ali Karimi et. al. v Deutsche Bank) for losses to investors due to DB's compliance failures with respect to various clients including epstein.

She was NOT assigned 'the Epstein case', professor.

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

If it was a high dollar hit, would the shooter have fled from the house even though his real target was just a few feet away?  Smell test mate.  Conspiracy theories rot your brain, that's why conspiracists love Trump...

^this^

I admit when I am wrong.  Which, I was, in this case.

Judge Esther Salas' son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home

The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said. A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was discovered in the car, sources said.

"As a judge, she had threats from time to time, but everyone is saying that recently there had not been any," said Mayor Womack, who is personal friends with the judge and her husband.

No conspiracy, no link to Epstein. Just your standard American insanity, a man with a grudge and a gun.

• Like 2

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/roy-den-hollander/?fbclid=IwAR3ueJVQ8oF5OxVK8U8FZDteLIciGKpvagNeN_u0lKQEPJMCCvR3cIfWiXY

Hollander, 69, was long involved in unusual and publicity seeking men’s rights causes. In 2016, Hollander sued various national news reporters in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, including Chuck Todd of NBC’s Meet the Press, New York Times’ commentator David Brooks, and Major Garrett of CBS. He accused them of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act by allegedly committing “wire fraud” because he wrote they created and caused “to be broadcast and disseminated false and misleading news reports concerning the Donald J. Trump candidacy for President of the United States.

roy-den-hollander-1.jpg?quality=65&strip

Just a good old boy...never meanin no harm....

21 minutes ago, Happy said:

No conspiracy, no link to Epstein. Just your standard American insanity, a man with a grudge and a gun.

Per CNN

On Thursday, Salas was assigned to handle a class action lawsuit brought against Deutsche Bank by Ali Karimi on behalf of investors who purchased securities from the bank between November 7, 2017, and July 6, 2020. The complaint alleges that the bank "failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein," federal court records show.

37 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Per CNN

On Thursday, Salas was assigned to handle a class action lawsuit brought against Deutsche Bank by Ali Karimi on behalf of investors who purchased securities from the bank between November 7, 2017, and July 6, 2020. The complaint alleges that the bank "failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein," federal court records show.

Thank you for rewriting the information posted hours ago. 

Mr Hollander seems somewhat impressionable

image.png.e60ea62284d7da189e8ad34e0f19088d.png

Our local elk population will be along shortly to passive aggressively defend their boy Shitstain.

What is the chance that he makes it know he will pardon (can he?) her or commute her sentence if Maxwell keeps her mouth shut?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Our local elk population will be along shortly to passive aggressively defend their boy Shitstain.

He’s signaling a pardon in exchange for her silence.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

She must have steered the really good ones his way. Many people are saying it, this I can tell you. Belief me. 

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She must have steered the really good ones his way. Many people are saying it, this I can tell you. Belief me. 

Sexual morality is a very slippery slope.

14 minutes ago, hasher said:

Sexual morality is a very slippery slope.

There is morality and then there is actually breaking the law with adult / minor relationships.

30 minutes ago, bridhb said:

There is morality and then there is actually breaking the law with adult / minor relationships.

I can't erase pictures of child porn in cases I prosecuted.  The pictures were destroyed and the defendants convicted.  I don't know the evil they possess. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

31B709CC-D213-4C36-9A62-922BA796FE61.jpeg

As in a dine stretch at Ossining?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This should be fun.  This will have to be nipped in the bud for some odd reason, probably to do with the interest of transparency. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ghislaine-maxwell-records-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-police-reports-trump-a9634896.html

So, her attorney has 1 week to file an appeal.

I am so sorry to hear she killed herself this coming weekend.

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

Many of those allegations are already public.  Did you see him interviewed in that netflix series about them?  Hard to believe any of this is made up.

I haven’t checked that out yet.  

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I haven’t checked that out yet.  

He is interviewed and is proclaiming his innocence.  He never had sex with an underage girl.  Even when he was an underage boy, he never had sex with an underage girl.

8 minutes ago, jzk said:

He is interviewed and is proclaiming his innocence.  He never had sex with an underage girl.  Even when he was an underage boy, he never had sex with an underage girl.

He just gives off such a creepy vibe.  If  I knew nothing about him I’d believe Giuffre’s allegations.  Knowing a little bit about his involvement with Maxwell and Epstein I 100% believe her.

Edit to add I think he was an opportunist.  He’s so socially awkward he’d never have been in a position to molest underage girls without Maxwell and Epstein providing them to him.

7 minutes ago, jzk said:

So he's proclaiming innocence?

Like he did for oj?

32 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So he's proclaiming innocence?

Like he did for oj?

Representing a client is both his job and how the system works.  Can't hold that against him.  

But having sex with underage girls?  Yeah, that we can hold against him.  I would love to hear the other side, as this documentary is no fair trial, but it didn't look good for him.

And even worse for Prince Andrew.  There is a picture of him with his accuser, and he can't explain it.

39 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He just gives off such a creepy vibe.  If  I knew nothing about him I’d believe Giuffre’s allegations.  Knowing a little bit about his involvement with Maxwell and Epstein I 100% believe her.

Edit to add I think he was an opportunist.  He’s so socially awkward he’d never have been in a position to molest underage girls without Maxwell and Epstein providing them to him.

I would love to hear the motive for making something like that up.  

The case against Epstein is beyond solid.  There are just too many credible witnesses and confirming pictures.  So why would one of those witnesses throw an innocent person into the mix?  Doesn't make sense.

I has been 21 days since her arrest and that bitch is still alive..  looks like I lost this pool.

Come on Hilary do that magic thing that you do..

She will be Clinton'd

7 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

F8F24874-F82F-4606-A05D-B9980688E0CB.jpeg

Too late, he pulled out early and it’s a sticky mess.
He thought he might catch Covid or something.

But yes,  the country has been fucked.

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

F8F24874-F82F-4606-A05D-B9980688E0CB.jpeg

Are you saying he fucked those young girls in the ass and took their money?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

None of the elk have yet posted a pic of Joe Biden with Epstein or at one of his parties. No shots of Barack Obama grinning with his arm around a 17-year-old and Ghislaine Maxwell in the background. No reports of them going to Jeff's island on Jeff's jet.

I guess they just don't like to party like Bill and Donnie, and the Prince and all the rest of the rich filth.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Happy said:

No reports of them going to Jeff's island on Jeff's jet.

fairly sure that ones been covered by Obama ?

Obviously this was an intelligence operation so it will be interesting to see who they roll over on. The trial is set for months after the election. Do they got the dirt on Trump? 

Dershowitz is trying to reach Kobe's jeweler.  

26 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

That or I’m guessing the Divorce is gonna cost Deviant Dersh lots.

He’s just the first-he won’t be the last.

13 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

actually right now he’s trying to bullshit his way out of his bullshit and corruption that brought this on him. He’s an idiot. People like @Dog who’ve been quoting him are idiots.

He was on Fox a lot defending trump.

Now we know why.

29 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

actually right now he’s trying to bullshit his way out of his bullshit and corruption that brought this on him. He’s an idiot. People like @Dog who’ve been quoting him are idiots.

@Dog being an idiot is not exactly a newsflash.  

What a jaded person you are.  So, a sixty-something can't find his soulmate in a 15yo and the two of them can't express their deep and lasting love physically?

I hope he dies in jail.  He certainly will never live this down which is not sufficient punishment, but it's something.  I sure hope Harvard has launched their own investigation and launched the shit in his office out the window as his wife probably has with the help of their kids.   

• Like 1

I think he retired from Harvard but I’m not sure. There could be a video of him raping the girl and Fox would put him on if they needed to legitimize some bullshit.