Editor

Caption Contest

use-the-aft-head-300x225.jpg
You put the shitter...there??

Ffs, that is the best place to put it? I mean, on some level it kinda makes sense. On every other level, it is as absurd as anything I have ever seen - on a new boat no less...

Our caption: "Please use the aft head." What ya got?

No, you are not getting in that bunk until I've finished this chapter.

or

Hey! Close the fuckin' porthole, you're killing us up here.

The idea is that, as you pump, the rear facing exit pipe give us us forward motion! Motion,,,, get it? Motion!

Did they really placed the porthole in front of the toilet. If this is the opening to the cockpit the whole crew will know more about you than ever expected.

I could be wrong but doesn't it actually look like a couple 5 gallon buckets behind a water ballast tank with a 6" cross flow hose.

• Like 1

If that 6inch green hose is actually leading from the head to the blackwater tank, then they are certainly expecting big things (get it ... 'big things') from the crew.  Although I'd hate to listen to the screams when that happens.  As for that porthole, perhaps they are hoping to get some big wind (oh, but I'm horrid with my double entendres :rolleyes:) into the sails.

I hate to be the guy who spoils a good joke thread with facts but apparently I don't hate it enough to not do it :D

fwiw the hose on the floor and tank next to the head is the water ballast tank and hose connecting the port and starboard tanks.  The holding tank for the head isn't shown in the picture.  Definitely a tight space for the head but without putting it in the v-berth which has even less head room there's not really a better place to put it on this 33 ft performance boat while still maintaining a usable interior.  Gut the interior and you'll have plenty of room for the head but then it would just be another stripped out boat that planes.  That's not necessarily a bad thing but the idea and market for the boat is a shorthanded planing boat with a usable interior.  The French are nothing if not sophisticated while planing!   Apparently with the exception of when it comes time to drop the kids off at the pool.  I am however curious if the head is still in the same place in the boats without the water ballast system.

Carry on with the dick and fart jokes, I'll let myself out. 

Since statistics have shown how many MOBs are caused by clumsy crew whizzing off the stern, we started working on a new design for cockpit cocking. We really weren't prepared for how precise our aim would need to be... especially in sporty seas. But the biggest design flaw was putting the air intake for the check-writer's iron lung just a little too close to the shitter.

aft_head_and_iron_lung.jpg.2467ecffc9cf259fa6534af8ccaa53d3.jpg

• Like 1

"Hey skip, the starboard ballast tank is full now! We can take now if you want!"

"You're supposed to be on the rail anyway, meat. Sorry! Mate, I meant to say mate (nervous laughter)"

• Like 1

Gybe Ho!

The "Head" belongs in just one place!

12 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

New boat design for dwarfs 

nope,  they did this so that it forces all men to sit down to pee.  this way the women on board won't have to worry about a wet toilet seat.

let's make it so unusable that it will stay clean forever!

Guess you have to  sit to pee.  Makes it easier to keep clean.

after months of banter and many changes, it seems the naval architect did get the last laugh

16 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Since statistics have shown how many MOBs are caused by clumsy crew whizzing off the stern, we started working on a new design for cockpit cocking. We really weren't prepared for how precise our aim would need to be... especially in sporty seas. But the biggest design flaw was putting the air intake for the check-writer's iron lung just a little too close to the shitter.

aft_head_and_iron_lung.jpg.2467ecffc9cf259fa6534af8ccaa53d3.jpg

ROFLMAO