Hello,

I am interested in finding a partner for a racing catamaran. The boat is a Viva 27 catamaran named Catsass. Currently under going a complete retrofit. I am looking for someone interested in double-handed racing in the bay area, near offshore races, 2021 R2AK etc. Buy in required, please email me if you're interested. jboyette63@gmail.com

46026365705_55ff930fed_k.jpg

Sweet boat, that was my dream boat when they first came out. I was big into Stiletto 27's and the Viva was a threat for sure. I tried convincing my boss at Sailboats South (multihull dealership) to get one for our collection but he found a Roland 36 instead. If we weren't on opposite coasts I would seriously consider going into partnership with you. Might be a handful for the R2AK but I sail the same thing about NICE PAIR. 

Best of luck to you with the boat. Trail it out this way and lets to Ft Lauderdale-Key West and then Miami-Nassau with it!

Thanks Resputin22. Catsass is a super fun boat. For R2AK it will be a solid step up from an Inter20 but not as comfortable as Nice Pair. I definitely want to trailer it to some warm water regattas in the future.