Sign in to follow this  
Gouvernail

Trumpian Suicide Bomber Attacks Democrat Rally

An East Texas Man wearing his MAGA hat and oversized Trump 2020 t shirt covering his explosive vest charged the stage at a Democrat Campaign event in Beaumont This morning killing everyone in the room. 
Looking down on the proceedings the East Texas Trump Supporter watched as Trump interrupted his dinner in India where he thanked the bomber for his loyalty and asked whether the man had cast an early ballot in the primary. 
   “He was a good man,” said Trump.

Then the East Texas Trump Supporter’s alarm went off and he woke from his dream.

The blind faith syndrome is real. The story above is far too believable. Voting the mad manipulator in Chief out is essential to the survival of our society. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

An East Texas Man wearing his MAGA hat and oversized Trump 2020 t shirt covering his explosive vest charged the stage at a Democrat Campaign event in Beaumont This morning killing everyone in the room. 
Looking down on the proceedings the East Texas Trump Supporter watched as Trump interrupted his dinner in India where he thanked the bomber for his loyalty and asked whether the man had cast an early ballot in the primary. 
   “He was a good man,” said Trump.

Then the East Texas Trump Supporter’s alarm went off and he woke from his dream.

The blind faith syndrome is real. The story above is far too believable. Voting the mad manipulator in Chief out is essential to the survival of our society. 

That violent, twisted fantasy says more about you than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

That violent, twisted fantasy says more about you than anything else.

note: There have already been insane assaults by people who were inspired by Trump’s rhetoric.

***Shouldn’t we be concerned about the possibility there will be more? 

***Shouldn't we be concerned about the need of the crazies to be the most significant?

***If  you are complimenting me for being aware of the possibilities and thanking me for voicing my concern... Then  Yes. It does say something  about me, but causing that realization on your part was not my goal. 

1 minute ago, ModernViking said:

If this is how you debate politics, I better understand how it became so fucked up over there

i identified my post as exactly what it is:

An example of where we are headed. In fact, similar but less effective terroristic attacks by Trump influenced crazies have already happened. 

Blind faith syndrome is dangerous. 

44 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Edited. 

You can make it disappear altogether, and we won't then wonder what you REALLY meant to say!! 

8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

You can make it disappear altogether, and we won't then wonder what you REALLY meant to say!! 

Didn't think we could delete posts anymore - how does one make that happen? 

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Didn't think we could delete posts anymore - how does one make that happen? 

OPTIONS - HIDE

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

PA has become a cesspool of deranged Trump haters that now post their hopes that a violent end will come to the other side.

From glee that this virus will kill more old white guys to hopes that it will Target specific religious groups.  

The left went from just being stupid to being evil.

Too be fair to me, I hope it doesn’t target ALL Mormons.  Just you.

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

An East Texas Man wearing his MAGA hat...

Did you write that yourself?

Cool story, bro. ;)

32 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Unbridled hate filled posts -that would be you, Guv- are annoying, to say the least.

Many of my posts describe disgust, a belief someone has acted illegally, disagreement with others, and even total disrespect for those whom I do not believe deserve any. 
I have never posted a hate filled post. Where do you get off making such an accusation? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Many of my posts describe disgust, a belief someone has acted illegally, disagreement with others, and even total disrespect for those whom I do not believe deserve any. 
I have never posted a hate filled post. Where do you get off making such an accusation? 

I get that the scenario in the OP was fictional, and I suppose I know where you are coming from. Many well-armed, motivated, hateful nutjobs are fanboys of the current prez, and they are as close to American Taliban as any group I can think of. But it's still a revolting thread. 

26 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

PA has become a cesspool of deranged Trump haters that now post their hopes that a violent end will come to the other side.

From glee that this virus will kill more old white guys to hopes that it will Target specific religious groups.  

The left went from just being stupid to being evil.

Could you describe an instance of anyone claiming to hate Gropenfuhrer? My impression is the folks on the right often spew hateful opinions but even those on the  right rarely claim to hate. 

Your  posts certainly contribute to the cesspool. You have posted thousands of times as Killery. How can any rational person claim a moral high ground after doing such a thing? 

Your comment about targeting specific religions is pathetic. As possibly the most visible and persistent Gropenfuhrer supporter in these forums  how can you possibly complain about fomenting the targeting of specific religions?

Your closing comment is typical of your hypocrisy. 
How can you possibly use your blanket of misinformed shortsighted ignorant prejudice to accuse millions of brilliant Americans of stupidity?

3 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I get that the scenario in the OP was fictional, and I suppose I know where you are coming from. Many well-armed, motivated, hateful nutjobs are fanboys of the current prez, and they are as close to American Taliban as any group I can think of. But it's still a revolting thread. 

I agree. Perhaps describing that which I believe is inevitable was too brutal for this forum. 
Perhaps my attempt to lay the majority of the blame for dividing America on those who want the Republicans  to be in power is  too brutal for these forums.

i do not blame the general population for dividing our society. 
I blame those who see dividing us as a way to gain more control for themselves. 

Recently, those who wish Republicans should run our government have been willing to tolerate demonization of entire groups of humans. Disagreeing respectfully is no longer expected by Republican supporters. Republicans now disrespectfully demonize those with whom they disagree. Their leader regularly refers to his opponents as evil, traitorous, and haters of America. 

Gropenfuhrer leads cheers to lock up his opponents. He implores his supporters to beat hell out of opponents. He calls for bans on entire religions. 

Sooner or later done weak minded Gropenfuhrer supporter will take a step beyond the Trump supporter’s El Paso Shooting.

We need to wake up and realize most Americans, regardless of political party or religion are on the same team.

We need to remove the Gropenfuhrer and his kind from all access to power. 

or

We can let the scenario described in the OP and much worse come true. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

note: There have already been insane assaults by people who were inspired by Trump’s rhetoric.

***Shouldn’t we be concerned about the possibility there will be more? 

***Shouldn't we be concerned about the need of the crazies to be the most significant?

***If  you are complimenting me for being aware of the possibilities and thanking me for voicing my concern... Then  Yes. It does say something  about me, but causing that realization on your part was not my goal. 

Could you provide a cite for some of those insane assaults that come anywhere near your bomber fantasy?

The closest would be the Bernie shooter that targeted republican law makers playing baseball. 

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Quit digging that hole Gov. :)

I can’t dig fast enough to stay at his level 

Just now, The Joker said:

Could you provide a cite for some of those insane assaults that come anywhere near your bomber fantasy?

El Paso Walmart

3 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

El Paso Walmart

Wrong he didn’t target democratic lawmakers as your OP described. 

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Wrong he didn’t target democratic lawmakers as your OP described. 

Just democratic political rally goers....

Get your facts straight before you start to lie. FUCK HEAD!

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Just democratic political rally goers....

Get your facts straight before you start to lie. FUCK HEAD!

Talk about not knowing the facts.

There was no political rally being held at the Walmart.  Just innocent people shopping.   The shooter was a terrorist.  

I know you are full of hate, but republicans are not terrorists. 

Every report I have read suggests the Walmart killer was a Gropenfuhrer fan who was trying to kill Mexicans. 

I am sorry you don’t seem to be able to understand how a crazed Gropenfuhrer supporter killing people who he thinks oppose Gropenfuhrer is uncomfortably close to the imaginary situation I used to cause this discussion. 

• Like 1

Nothing says " I'm ok!" like 33,000+ posts in a forum that spews nothing but hate for those who look or think different than you eh?

Its amazing what has happened to this site since it first launched. 

Where do guys you find the time to post on everything?

Not normal.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Coolerking said:

Nothing says " I'm ok!" like 33,000+ posts in a forum that spews nothing but hate for those who look or think different than you eh?

Its amazing what has happened to this site since it first launched. 

Where do guys you find the time to post on everything?

Not normal.

Please:

Cite a single post of mine that spews hate or apologize for your asinine and defamatory libelous attack.

hint:  None if Disagreeing, voicing disgust, voicing distain, voicing incredulity, exhibiting absolute lack of respect, mocking, or harassing supporters of Gropenfuhrer is hateful. 
I have never suggested anyone should focus the blind rage of hatred on another being. 
In fact, I would not even describe your vile post as hateful. 

I do agree posts like yours, with asinine false accusations and claims lower the quality of this forum, but I do not believe your intention was to be recognized as part of the problem. 
You can both redeem yourself and  raise the bar. 
So please @Coolerking, either cite some of my hateful posts or publish your apology. 

51 minutes ago, Coolerking said:

33,004....my bad.

And not one has any hate. 
where do you get off thinking it is  alright to come in here and publish defamation about other posters? 

Looks like Trump triggered the MAGA types in India...