FishFood

Do any of you get tired of another man's hand on your junk?

Recommended Posts

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: the thread title - never. :D

Sounds like the Crab has rubbed off on you kiddo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Cool story, bro.

Orange man bad or I like gunz?

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Re: the thread title - never. :D

Sounds like the Crab has rubbed off on you kiddo.

Yes. Yes he did. Well, that and reading PA makes me cringe.

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yet fishfood posts here. And admits to reading PA. Gateway drug stuff there, fishfood. Yes it’s a gravitational black hole, but it’s more fun than Twitter.

Welcome to the party pal!  If you’re over 60 and becoming socially distanced for reasons of self preservation, you could do worse!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Re: the thread title - never. :D

Sounds like the Crab has rubbed off on you kiddo.

Do you want to rephrase that? :unsure:

NTTAWWT. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Amati said:

And yet fishfood posts here. And admits to reading PA. Gateway drug stuff there, fishfood. Yes it’s a gravitational black hole, but it’s more fun than Twitter.

Welcome to the party pal!  If you’re over 60 and becoming socially distanced for reasons of self preservation, you could do worse!

I only pop in to see what the boomers are talking about. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mad said:

I only pop in to see what the boomers are talking about. 

Avoiding home invasion, recently....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Well, that and reading PA makes me cringe.

And yet, here you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a necessary part of my ongoing research to the differences between being sarcastic and sardonic and threads like this are priceless.

 

edit: for instance if I point out the irony of yet another thread started about what a waste of time that is and ridicule the OP is it being sarcastic or sardonic?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, all this disparagement and cynicism.

I'm here for the polite political discourse, the free exchange of opinions and ideas, and all of the valuable insights from both sides.

And most of all for the Friday night singing of Kumbayah every week, followed by the group hug. 

Except this damned virus thing has really inhibited the group hug lately.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ed Lada said:

Damn, all this disparagement and cynicism.

I'm here for the polite political discourse, the free exchange of opinions and ideas, and all of the valuable insights from both sides.

And most of all for the Friday night singing of Kumbayah every week, followed by the group hug. 

Except this damned virus thing has really inhibited the group hug lately.  

This is just the first step loading our consciousnesses  into the web.  That, and seeing how many of the letter ‘s‘ one can load into one word.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Damn, all this disparagement and cynicism.

I'm here for the polite political discourse, the free exchange of opinions and ideas, and all of the valuable insights from both sides.

And most of all for the Friday night singing of Kumbayah every week, followed by the group hug. 

Except this damned virus thing has really inhibited the group hug lately.  

Fuck You.

Very Much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Amati said:

This is just the first step loading our consciousnesses  into the web.  That, and seeing how many of the letter ‘s‘ one can load into one word.

Give him a break - he's vowel challenged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SloopJonB said:

Give him a break - he's vowel challenged.

Hello Wales then?  In cyberspace at least....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amati said:

Hello Wales then?  In cyberspace at least....

Is Wales even a real country?

I always thought it was England's appendix or something. 

It just sits there unnoticed until something goes wrong and then all hell breaks loose.

Is Wales part of the Brexit?  Did they vote on it?  Is Wales like Northern Ireland? 

It's very confusing. 

And lastly Poland has more than 10 times the population that Wales does.  We need the vowels more than they do.  When it comes to vowels, Poles suffer from  possessionlessness 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

Ok. I'll be the first to admit it:

You are better than everyone.else.

Now, shut the fuck up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Is Wales even a real country?

I always thought it was England's appendix or something. 

It just sits there unnoticed until something goes wrong and then all hell breaks loose.

Is Wales part of the Brexit?  Did they vote on it?  Is Wales like Northern Ireland? 

It's very confusing. 

And lastly Poland has more than 10 times the population that Wales does.  We need the vowels more than they do.  When it comes to vowels, Poles suffer from  possessionlessness 

Careful there, son... the Consonant Patrol is going to give you a ticket for speeding

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Careful there, son... the Consonant Patrol is going to give you a ticket for speeding

- DSK

It never ceases to amaze me how fast many people here can speak Polish.  How they don't crash and burn hitting all of those consonants and cause severe tongue and palate injuries, not to mention broken teeth is beyond me.  The upside is they have very well developed tongue muscles from the workout.  That has certain advantages for both sexes! ;)

Just a simple example, Szczecin is the name of a large city in north west Poland.  Four consonants in a row isn't unusual, even 5 in a row isn't rare.  Przepraszam which means 'excuse me' has a generous 3 vowels among 11 letters, but the first consonant combination is a real  bitch to pronounce, and a lot of Polish words start with that 'prz'.  And just when you get comfortable with a vowel in a word, it's often followed by 3 or 4 more consonants to fuck you up.

Źdźbło is acknowledged even by Polish people to be one of the most difficult words to pronounce.  It means a 'blade' or a 'stalk', like grass or grain (the Polish letter 'ł' is pronounced like our 'w').  Szczęście which means 'happiness' isn't far behind, especially when you know that the Polish letter 'ę' means that it sounds like 'en'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I'm only here for the free beer.

Ish, that was supposed to be a secret.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

Yet you feel at home posting here. Welcome to the party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

For a REAL treat, next time try sitting on the RIGHT side of Sloop.

No rings on that hand, and the skin is softer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FF, you write as if a circle jerk is a bad thing? Is that what school life has come to in 2020?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

For a REAL treat, next time try sitting on the RIGHT side of Sloop.

No rings on that hand, and the skin is softer.

Just don't ever sit in front of him... no never!

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mike G said:

For a REAL treat, next time try sitting on the RIGHT side of Sloop.

No rings on that hand, and the skin is softer.

The voice of experience?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

No one with chapped hands allowed on either side of me!

That's just a fundamental rule of life, it isn't exclusive to this place.

Although some people like it a little rough I hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Damn, all this disparagement and cynicism.

I'm here for the polite political discourse, the free exchange of opinions and ideas, and all of the valuable insights from both sides.

And most of all for the Friday night singing of Kumbayah every week, followed by the group hug. 

Except this damned virus thing has really inhibited the group hug lately.  

Used to be a time when the mention of that day had meaning in these forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Used to be a time when the mention of that day had meaning in these forums.

Yeah, but I never understood that.  

I grew up long before the internet was a thing, seeing a copy of Playboy magazine was a big event when I was in Jr. High. 

The preoccupation on some parts of SA about boobs is a mystery to me nowadays.  It doesn't take but a few seconds on Google to see whatever your little heart might desire.  And more than a few things that you probably didn't even know that your heart desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

The voice of experience?

He wishes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to a pub 211 times

all along I thought the people in there were assholes

 

after 211 visits I decided to leave

 

I stood up on the bar and called everyone in there an arsehole

 

that showed em what sort of person I am and what sort of person they were

I proved that I am better than them

 

D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, benwynn said:

Ok. I'll be the first to admit it:

You are better than everyone.else.

Now, shut the fuck up.

Yes, and orange man bad. Good monkey. 

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

You aren’t special snowflake

Isn't every snowflake unique? Seems like a poor choice of words, no?

I don't think those who saw me merely posting as hypocritical are really onto anything. (Except maybe proving their lack of critical thought?) Nowhere in my op was any declaration of superiority, just an observation that a lot of you are stubbornly partisan and fail to think for yourselves as a result. I'm not speaking of bias but rather a pure lack of thought with any depth to it.

You may act as if that's nothing new but it's surely not learned from. Just take a look at the discussions here without jumping to jack off your fellow Democrat/Republicans and you'll see a theme develop. Surely one side isn't wrong so often? But of course they are. Because orange man bad and democrats are coming for your guns. 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amati said:

Avoiding home invasion, recently....

Not in a long time, but thanks for asking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

This is a necessary part of my ongoing research to the differences between being sarcastic and sardonic and threads like this are priceless.

 

edit: for instance if I point out the irony of yet another thread started about what a waste of time that is and ridicule the OP is it being sarcastic or sardonic?

Food for thought...... in the meantime, any good recipes for brisket burnt ends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Is Wales even a real country?

I always thought it was England's appendix or something. 

It just sits there unnoticed until something goes wrong and then all hell breaks loose.

Is Wales part of the Brexit?  Did they vote on it?  Is Wales like Northern Ireland? 

It's very confusing. 

And lastly Poland has more than 10 times the population that Wales does.  We need the vowels more than they do.  When it comes to vowels, Poles suffer from  possessionlessness 

They voted, a bigger percentage of them wanted it..... and even bigger percentage will regret it much it sooner than they realise.  NI is a other subject, not going there. 
 

It’s really fucking confusing, especially for the government! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

It never ceases to amaze me how fast many people here can speak Polish.  How they don't crash and burn hitting all of those consonants and cause severe tongue and palate injuries, not to mention broken teeth is beyond me.  The upside is they have very well developed tongue muscles from the workout.  That has certain advantages for both sexes! ;)

Just a simple example, Szczecin is the name of a large city in north west Poland.  Four consonants in a row isn't unusual, even 5 in a row isn't rare.  Przepraszam which means 'excuse me' has a generous 3 vowels among 11 letters, but the first consonant combination is a real  bitch to pronounce, and a lot of Polish words start with that 'prz'.  And just when you get comfortable with a vowel in a word, it's often followed by 3 or 4 more consonants to fuck you up.

Źdźbło is acknowledged even by Polish people to be one of the most difficult words to pronounce.  It means a 'blade' or a 'stalk', like grass or grain (the Polish letter 'ł' is pronounced like our 'w').  Szczęście which means 'happiness' isn't far behind, especially when you know that the Polish letter 'ę' means that it sounds like 'en'.

 

Sign language an option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

Aren't you too young to be a complete twat?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, El Boracho said:

FF, you write as if a circle jerk is a bad thing? Is that what school life has come to in 2020?

I think Fish Food is the one with the mop that cleans up after the rest of us.  Art History major.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

I went to a pub 211 times

all along I thought the people in there were assholes

 

after 211 visits I decided to leave

 

I stood up on the bar and called everyone in there an arsehole

 

that showed em what sort of person I am and what sort of person they were

I proved that I am better than them

 

D

That sounds quite believable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think Fish Food is the one with the mop that cleans up after the rest of us.  

It’s a shitty job, but you have to admire his work ethic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Aren't you too young to be a complete twat?  

You on Team Orange Man Bad or the other guys? Tell me what's wrong about my observation regarding partisanship and consequent groupthink, I'll wait. 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that most of you responded like chimpanzees armed with nothing but shit is a little ironic. 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FishFood said:

The fact that most of you responded like chimpanzees armed with nothing but shit is a little ironic. 

So even though you go by FishFood, you don't want to be our chum?  Now that's ironic.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FishFood said:

You on Team Orange Man Bad or the other guys? Tell me what's wrong about my observation regarding partisanship and consequent groupthink, I'll wait. 

So what’s your solution then?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FF, stick to sailing adventure. You are better at that than you are at trolling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

FF, stick to sailing adventure. You are better at that than you are at trolling.

I'm not trolling, even if somewhat fucking around and enjoying this. I think you've got to be pretty out of touch to think that what I'm saying isn't rooted in reality.

I don't have a solution. Shit, I don't think I even have a problem. I'm not the one who thinks Bad Orange Man is a racist sexist pig or that Obama wanted to rule in tyranny. I just wonder if y'all ever yearn to not be cogs in a machine.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Yeah not trolling, even if somewhat fucking around and enjoying this. I think you've got to be pretty out of touch to think that what I'm saying isn't rooted in reality.

I don't have a solution. Shit, I don't think I even have a problem. I'm not the one who thinks Bad Orange Man is a racist sexist pig or that Obama wanted to rule in tyranny. I just wonder if y'all ever yearn to not be cogs in a machine. 

What do you think about the bad orange man and Obama??  Enlighten us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect FF has just been humiliated out of SA and is looking for someone else to annoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Yeah not trolling, even if somewhat fucking around and enjoying this. I think you've got to be pretty out of touch to think that what I'm saying isn't rooted in reality.

I don't have a solution. Shit, I don't think I even have a problem. I'm not the one who thinks Bad Orange Man is a racist sexist pig or that Obama wanted to rule in tyranny. I just wonder if y'all ever yearn to not be cogs in a machine. 

Six (6) first person pronouns in six sentences. Yes, you have a problem. A problem you share with Trump, BTW.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mad said:

What do you think about the bad orange man and Obama??  Enlighten us.

Both are misportrayed and misunderstood by one side and almost equally misunderstood on the other, arrogant, selfish, etc.

Each has their faults, each has their positives. My point is that each side occupies completely different states of mind without ever thinking much about it. People tend to stay of the same political affiliation throughout life. 

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

I suspect FF has just been humiliated out of SA and is looking for someone else to annoy.

Lol, yeah by Mr. Krabz? That's funny considering most everyone else seems to be of another, dare I say positive, opinion. Try again and maybe address the subject matter dummy.

2 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Six (6) first person pronouns in six sentences. Yes, you have a problem. A problem you share with Trump, BTW.

Look at the context of what I'm responding to. Go look at other posts you cherry picking gaylord. 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FishFood said:

Both are misportrayed and misunderstood by one side and almost equally misunderstood on the other, arrogant, selfish, etc.

Each has their faults, each has their positives. My point is that each side occupies completely different states of mind without ever thinking much about it. People tend to stay of the same political affiliation throughout life. 

Lol, yeah by Mr. Krabz? That's funny considering most everyone else seems to be of another, dare I say positive, opinion. Try again and maybe address the subject matter dummy.

Look at the context of what I'm responding to. Go look at other posts you cherry picking gaylord. 

Strangely homophobic insult to throw around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is this guy a sock?  Who?

I'm not good at figuring that out because I ignore so fast I never get a speech pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FishFood said:

Surely one side isn't wrong so often?

The historical record will answer that question very clearly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

Aren't you too young to be a complete twat?  

Yeah, it's taken most of us decades.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

So is this guy a sock?  Who?

I'm not good at figuring that out because I ignore so fast I never get a speech pattern.

Just check out it's first posts. This is either a HJ sock or some snotty nosed preppy with the social skills of a 6 day dead salmon.

Sailing from LA to SF, Solo w/ Little Experience

FishFood replied to FishFood's topic in Sailing Anarchy

God will provide the winds I need to get where I am headed. Have you witnessed the power of prayer? Clearly not you heathen. But I figure I’ll be able to adjust to the winds and call TowBoatUS if it’s looking like I’m screwed.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mad said:

Strangely homophobic insult to throw around. 

So homophobic, my use of Gaylord was exuding homophobia! Call the word police! I'm sure we can go ahead and find some disparaged group behind every insult. The best shirt I ever saw had in big bold letter on the front "Homophobia is gay".

Yes, sound the alarms. Someone said something you didn't like so they are a troll. Run before the words get to you!

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shortforbob said:

Just check out it's first posts. This is either a HJ sock or some snotty nosed preppy with the social skills of a 6 day dead salmon.

Sailing from LA to SF, Solo w/ Little Experience

FishFood replied to FishFood's topic in Sailing Anarchy

God will provide the winds I need to get where I am headed. Have you witnessed the power of prayer? Clearly not you heathen. But I figure I’ll be able to adjust to the winds and call TowBoatUS if it’s looking like I’m screwed.

A snotty nosed preppy! Good one! It's that prejudice and smarts which make humans such great creatures! 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mike G said:

So is this guy a sock?  Who?

atyourcervix is a candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O/K, you're not a troll - your just a run of the mill asshole.

I think your Prozac dosage needs adjusting - Crab's snottiness shouldn't have caused this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Boracho said:

atyourcervix is a candidate.

Really..who cares? They jerk off to this conjecture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is not another HJ incarnation, it will sure make him jealous of the replies to this thread.  One thing about Dr. Sooper Genius is how much he craves attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mike G said:

So is this guy a sock?  Who?

I'm not good at figuring that out because I ignore so fast I never get a speech pattern.

 

31 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Just check out it's first posts. This is either a HJ sock or some snotty nosed preppy with the social skills of a 6 day dead salmon.

Sailing from LA to SF, Solo w/ Little Experience

FishFood replied to FishFood's topic in Sailing Anarchy

God will provide the winds I need to get where I am headed. Have you witnessed the power of prayer? Clearly not you heathen. But I figure I’ll be able to adjust to the winds and call TowBoatUS if it’s looking like I’m screwed.

Having met FF in person, I don't believe he's a sock :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think Fish Food is the one with the mop that cleans up after the rest of us.  Art History major.  

And people say a college education is wasted!  But I think a degree in Art History may make one just cynical enough for great success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

O/K, you're not a troll - your just a run of the mill asshole.

I think your Prozac dosage needs adjusting - Crab's snottiness shouldn't have caused this.

Ok, fine, I was a bit of an asshole but it was meant to be in a well meaning way. Rereading it makes me realize it is pretty abrasive though lol.

At the same time, it's real easy to call me an asshole, it's much harder to disrupt the circle jerk so give me a break. I try to help you all and this is the thanks I get. Understandable but not acceptable people. 

Perhaps I should have posted something along the lines of, "Trump isn't a racist misogynist" and addressed some of the thoughtless behaviour head on.

My b.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vaeredil said:

 

Having met FF in person, I don't believe he's a sock :P

I'm way less of an asshole too!! Well at least I think so.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FishFood said:

Perhaps I should have posted something along the lines of, "Trump isn't a racist misogynist"

And destroy your credibility?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

And destroy your credibility?

Would you like to debate it? I bet you bring very little to the table. "Charlottesville!" "The Billy Bush Tape!" "COVFEFE!"

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

So you just squeezed right in there and grabbed dogs dick didn't ya.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

What if he wrapped his lips around your angry inch and whispered with his tongue onto your tiny little tadger “tax cuts” “no abortions” and “the south shall rise again”

he'd hear 

"Woks uts, mo aworphus, and wuh fowf fal wise ayaen."

Do you always have to be gross ? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

So you just squeezed right in there and grabbed dogs dick didn't ya.

Just as long as he doesn't stand next to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Scatological & profane isn’t gross, it’s human.

If you say so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

What if he wrapped his lips around your angry inch and whispered with his tongue onto your tiny little tadger “tax cuts” “no abortions” and “the south shall rise again”

LOL, the perfect example of why it's great to be in the middle. You get x2 the enemies! It's almost like you're proving my point... because I fail to conform to your box of thinking, I must be a Trump supporter and if I'm a Trump supporter, I must be of every opinion you'd expect.

And yes, tax cuts are inherently a bad thing, abortions should be an unregulated medical procedure in all conditions, and the right is comprised of primarily racist whites!

Your view of the right and their avenues for resolution are spot on. As I'm sure are the opposing views :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

What do you think about the bad orange man and Obama??  Enlighten us.

I don't that is part of his lecture.  Maybe we can a copy of Professor Fishnoob's syllabus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

What if he wrapped his lips around your angry inch and whispered with his tongue onto your tiny little tadger “tax cuts” “no abortions” and “the south shall rise again”

That would make him a gay racist republican I suppose. What if Bernie Sanders whispered onto your monster schlong that he was going to raise taxes on the middle class, eliminate private insurance and give citizenship to millions of people who broke the law and cut in front of legal immigrants. Maybe you'd cum ;) 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I don't that is part of his lecture.  Maybe we can a copy of Professor Fishnoob's syllabus.

Oh no, I gave that part. You just decided to toss it out and not think ;(

A- 4 u

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FishFood said:

Oh no, I gave that part. You just decided to toss it out and not think ;(

A- 4 u

No thinking is no problem. I can just call BoatUS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

No thinking is no problem. I can just call BoatUS.

That's one way around it!

God, maybe I really love PA. My feet are chilly from just topping my toes in though, time to warm them with some SOCKS :)

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FishFood said:

The fact that most of you responded like chimpanzees armed with nothing but shit is a little ironic. 

BtW I was banging that German Girlfriend of yours the other night. She rated the sex with me far better than anything she ever did with you. When I stuck it in her arse she yelled out 'Nine, Nine!'

Best score I ever got.

 

 

 

 

Welcome to PA.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FishFood said:

That's one way around it!

God, maybe I really love PA. My feet are chilly from just topping my toes in though, time to warm them with some SOCKS :)

Fuck, My socks and I love this place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FishFood said:

It really appears that none of you have gotten tired of mindlessly jacking off the guy next to you; it remains satisfying as long as it circles back to you. This entire forum is a fucking circle jerk devoid of critical thought. And while I really don't expect this to introduce some, can't the lot of you at least see that you're engaged in groupthink? Oh, wait, how silly of me. It could only be that most of your thoughts and political beliefs are rooted in objective data collection and your own reasoning...

If you're active on PA, you're likely engaged in an intellectual circle jerk and you should seek to have some original thoughts.

Wassa matter? Your other sock was banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites