21 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Glad to see immediately after it was posted you went straight to the end not bothering to read it. 

No, I got the gist of your tone in your opening few lines. If you want to have civil discourse about potential solutions, concepts, etc. that's great. If you just want to flame someone you have no idea about, we will just leave your little diatribe be.

2 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

No, I got the gist of your tone in your opening few lines. If you want to have civil discourse about potential solutions, concepts, etc. that's great. If you just want to flame someone you have no idea about, we will just leave your little diatribe be.

Don't worry Israel you repeatedly saying everyone read your cite every time you were challenged and nothing else, made your concept of "discourse" crystal clear before I posted. Your narrative wasn't to be messed with and that's that. Do that and you're being "flamed"??

You clearly have zero "authoritative" material to back your opinion of virus counter measures involving lock downs over a remaining 40 odd US States as being "utter bullshit," other than that one cite.

As to "tone," your words of being "pissed off" and those counter measure are "utter bullshit," set the "tone" not me. Data that your precious cited authors headline stated "didn't exist" and you supported, despite it working successfully globally with supporting data.

If going to the trouble of furnishing that data that attacked the author and showing him up as being professionally incompetent, not you, but "we" (whose the "we", are you both related?) regard those facts as "diatribe," so be it.

So yes Israel if you have nothing to offer, but insist your pissant narrative go unchallenged, then yes it is best you toddle off.

23 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

I am starting to get pissed off at the extreme headlines.  On CNN.com now:  

"This could be the ugliest week we've ever lived through" ....

....That's just utter bullshit, He cites this article by a Stanford prof of epidemioloy and data science-

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/