Sign in to follow this  
George Hackett

Stay, No Go

Recommended Posts

So who on the ground in Subic was interviewed?  We live in Subic and I have been at the club everyday. 
 

thanks to lack of transparent information just like Trump and his bafoons, knee jerk reactions will happen.  So they were sent to Subic from their departure in Aussie.  Then they did a sprint race up north and back. Then they were sent off on another sprint race out west and back.

It was while they were out that two shore crew showed signs of sickness.  So in the new hysterical world we live in, they were suspected of Code19.  

so to be safe and in line with national directives, they were quarantined.  Luckily, the two shore crew were cleared. And with today, Friday, the deadline for all foreign national who want to go, they lifted the quarantine.  They actually went over backwards to help out the Clipper Fleet. While they are free to leave, we residents here can’t just go for a day sail. Yes, Subic is in a Lock Down. 

BACF95DF-28D3-4263-9229-924CBBB83523.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hysterical? Covid-19 has to be taken serious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hobot said:

Hysterical? Covid-19 has to be taken serious.

naaa, its just a flu... so what if it offs a few million people...:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kaptajnen said:

naaa, its just a flu... so what if it offs a few million people...:wacko:

 

6 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Kill em all and let god sort them out.

FIFY  (I hope)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay smiling and enjoy the view. This shall pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When living beings are infected, they get chills, fevers & tremors as their immune defenses ramp up with antibodies to attack the invader.  Seems like Mother Earth is feeling diseased and her defenses are fighting back. Polar vortex, high heat and wildfires, earthquakes and volcanoes didn't make the pest go away, and now the immune system is attacking the infection directly. It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 8:21 AM, George Hackett said:

So who on the ground in Subic was interviewed?  We live in Subic and I have been at the club everyday. 
 

thanks to lack of transparent information just like Trump and his bafoons, knee jerk reactions will happen.  So they were sent to Subic from their departure in Aussie.  Then they did a sprint race up north and back. Then they were sent off on another sprint race out west and back.

It was while they were out that two shore crew showed signs of sickness.  So in the new hysterical world we live in, they were suspected of Code19.  

so to be safe and in line with national directives, they were quarantined.  Luckily, the two shore crew were cleared. And with today, Friday, the deadline for all foreign national who want to go, they lifted the quarantine.  They actually went over backwards to help out the Clipper Fleet. While they are free to leave, we residents here can’t just go for a day sail. Yes, Subic is in a Lock Down. 

BACF95DF-28D3-4263-9229-924CBBB83523.jpeg

I don't know who was "interviewed" by them but we spoke to crew members who were either at the airport or on their way home and well as the 'really technical bit' of checking the Clipper website. 2 verifications that made me confident in calling out the original sensationalist report. 

The irony is when they arrived back at Subic they had come from, as you know Subic. 

Also for the record, one of the Chinese stopovers stopped them coming but the government rules in force meant they couldn't have any welcoming parties and of course the complication of changover crews getting home from China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 5:37 PM, shanghaisailor said:

I don't know who was "interviewed" by them but we spoke to crew members who were either at the airport or on their way home and well as the 'really technical bit' of checking the Clipper website. 2 verifications that made me confident in calling out the original sensationalist report. 

The irony is when they arrived back at Subic they had come from, as you know Subic. 

Also for the record, one of the Chinese stopovers stopped them coming but the government rules in force meant they couldn't have any welcoming parties and of course the complication of changover crews getting home from China.

Yes I do know Subic.  And thanks for your response. Things here are very quiet now. They have really locked us down. We need “House Passes” to move around.  And only one person at a time.  And we seem to be hanging in. 
 

catch you guys later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this