B.J. Porter

S(t)reaming Live - White House Updates

So I have questions.

1) Is there a minimum amount of ass kisses/minute that all speakers are require to deliver to Trump?

2) When can we call out the lies?

3) WTF is with Trump's shitsplosion of word salad verbal diarrhea? He make no sense.

4) Why don't they stand further apart?

5) What happened to the doctors?

6) Where is Ben Carson having nap time today?

I think I need to stop watching these things and go put Jacinda Ahern on a loop.

• Like 1

Can we just make him stop doing these?

image.thumb.png.f98fb0ddf27b58c2e79e3718f412129a.png

Declines to ask prior POTUS’s for advice.

”I have the best people”

Though Trump's ability to keep up the stream-of-consciousness bullshit while fellating himself AND patting himself on the back is impressive.

Time to play the victim again.

"I gave away my salary. Nobody cared."

Yeah, because he's spend 200X that playing golf, and has made more than $450K per year self dealing.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Refuses to commit to not accepting a bailout for his businesses

Because he's a victim.

I want them to drop "cruise ships" from the list of aid. Sending them money is ridiculous.

My theory is he wants to shotgun money at ALL hospitality industries, so he can keep his face in the trough for his own companies.

• Like 1

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

Because he's a victim.

I want them to drop "cruise ships" from the list of aid. Sending them money is ridiculous.

What the deal with cruise ships anyway.  Why wouldn’t you use a perfect fine hotel like a Marriott or a Hilton.  Plus there are 7-8 cruise ships anchored off Tampa and they’re all crewed

Jeff will be along shortly to say Hillary who? Guy will be concerned yet optimistic. Tom will swoon over the tribulations his Saint Rand suffers.

The HVAC ventilation systems on cruise ships are not suitable for containing airborne contagions.  They are designed to spread them 

but you could use them for non life threatening / contagious hospitalization  issues and free up beds. 

Every other sentence Pence utters is in praise of Trump

How did America become like this in such a short space of time?

Boris does not seem to demand the same level of relentless adulation at his daily pressers

Surely Pence is embarrassed by heaping more praise on Trump than he does on Jesus

D

Apropos BJ’s offering

Mar 22 7:07pm:

Dow futures fell 5%, hitting the "limit down" maximum allowable limit and halting futures from falling further within minutes after futures trading began Sunday.

JFC can someone slap this whiny nitwit upside the head with a big, dead fish to shut him up?

"Poor me, it costs me billions to be president."

Bullshit. He's lining his pockets like mad and probably was near broke.

Jayzus that was an appalling, self serving lie-filled rant. What an asshole.

It’s gone completely off the rails.  Non stop whining about unfairness, what a great job he’s doing, nasty questions cost him billions of $ to be POTUS and on and on.  He’s pathetic.  I hope he expires -quickly

NBC cut him off a little before he was done. He was starting to repeat himself with all the patting himself on the back and talking about how great he's doing and how much it cost him to be up there.

Here's an antidote...

23 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

JFC can someone slap this whiny nitwit upside the head with a big, dead fish to shut him up?

"Poor me, it costs me billions to be president."

Bullshit. He's lining his pockets like mad and probably was near broke.

WTAF? He expects us all to FEEL SORRY for his whingy criminal ass because he gave up "billions and billions of dollars".

Besides for that, he seems like a random word generator on crack :rolleyes: Also he declared Africa will be AIDS free in 8 years. Where the hell did he get that?

If I had half a brain I would short some index fund every time he talks. I think all his speeches combined have cost me a nice boat already :o

1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

WTAF? He expects us all to FEEL SORRY for his whingy criminal ass because he gave up "billions and billions of dollars".

Besides for that, he seems like a random word generator on crack :rolleyes: Also he declared Africa will be AIDS free in 8 years. Where the hell did he get that?

He's had to spend SO MUCH on lawyers. It's terrible.

Of course, if he wasn't committing crimes he'd have a lot less of that...

26 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It’s gone completely off the rails.  Non stop whining about unfairness, what a great job he’s doing, nasty questions cost him billions of $ to be POTUS and on and on.  He’s pathetic.  I hope he expires -quickly

My family made me turn it off. Dinner time.  

42 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

The HVAC ventilation systems on cruise ships are not suitable for containing airborne contagions.  They are designed to spread them 

but you could use them for non life threatening / non contagious hospitalization  issues and free up beds. 

His response when told that Romney was in self isolation -

"Romney's in isolation? Gee, that's too bad."

What a fucking twatwafle.

15 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

He's had to spend SO MUCH on lawyers. It's terrible.

Of course, if he wasn't committing crimes he'd have a lot less of that...

Haven’t many of the lawyers been paid for by someone else?

While the bar is extremely low, at least his prepared statement period was much better today. I thought anyway. It sounds like the feds are getting their act together. I appreciate the idea that we don't want to nationalize companies. The feds wouldn't know which ones to take over or what to tell them to do. Corporations are stepping up. There is no future in what's happening now without full participation in solving the problem. I was happy to hear him tell the price gougers to knock it off.

20 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Can anyone imagine ANY possible way Trump would EVER give up billions and billions of dollars?

Particularly given the fact that he doesn’t have them.  He’s got to be the most cash poor billionaire on Forbes (doest he even make the list these days?)

29 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

I think he timed it to fuck up all the national news shows.

12 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Can anyone imagine ANY possible way Trump would EVER give up billions and billions of dollars?

<_< it’s what he’s done his whole life.

• Like 1

Cruise ships..... AKA "Floating petrie dishes" good idea to use them as hospital ships....

a quote from the potus ( not really) This is the best , beautiful ..................., a greatest Depression this world has ever seen!  daddy look at me I bankupt the country, aren't I great,

1 hour ago, Cristoforo said:

but you could use them for non life threatening / contagious hospitalization  issues and free up beds. 

That's why I said it was a bad idea to quarantine the Diamond Princess.

5 minutes ago, garuda3 said:

a quote from the potus ( not really) This is the best , beautiful ..................., a greatest Depression this world has ever seen!  daddy look at me I bankupt the country, aren't I great,

We elected a serial bankrupter.  A guy with a $1B NOL.  He’s done what he does best bankrupted the country and fucked over the population.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cristoforo said:
4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Channel 9 saved me the trouble, shut him off in mid-whine to return to their regularly-scheduled broadcast.

Well justified IMHO but the only time I have ever seen a President of the United States cut off by a TV channel. The President used to be important.

BTW WTF was up with the FEMA dude? I couldn't tell if he was very angry or about to cry thru most of it. For a while in the middle of Trump speaking, he looked really mad and I was looking forward to him grabbing Trump by the throat and shaking like a rat, maybe screaming somethin like "Shut UP! For crissake SHUT UP!!" Pence looked like his usual blank self.

- DSK

3 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If I had half a brain I would short some index fund every time he talks. I think all his speeches combined have cost me a nice boat already :o

He's just preparing the ground for the great round of pity from the tRumpaholics when his taxes finally are pried loose and it shows him as a bankrupt (again).

chickens coming home to roost ............

10 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If he had billions and billions of dollars in the first place.

I taught high school for 30+ years and sat through an infinity of bad oral presentations. None of them were as bad as Trump on Sunday. If Trump's performance had been a grade 10 presentation my only question is who I should be referring him for - a mental health professional, a special ed assessor, the cops. It was incredible, in the most scary way possible. The best (for Trump) that I can come up with is that the dementia diagnosis is, or should be, coming soon.

Yale psychiatrist: Trump endangers lives by waging war on reality, not the coronavirus

Dr. Lee, a forensic psychiatrist at Yale School of Medicine and editor of the bestseller "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump," recently convened a panel on the coronavirus in her role as president of the World Mental Health Coalition. The panel discussed Trump's bungled response to the crisis and his attempts to downplay the threat posed by the pandemic.

The panel issued a "prescription for survival" arguing that Trump must be removed from office, whether through the 25th Amendment, a second congressional impeachment or his resignation. Alternatively, the panel recommended an intervention by mental health professionals or an act of Congress to establish a Coronavirus Crisis Department headed by the Centers for Disease Control to ensure the safety of the public.

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/02/yale-psychiatrist-trump-endangers-lives-by-waging-war-on-reality-not-the-coronavirus/

On 3/23/2020 at 6:59 AM, Bristol-Cruiser said:

If he had billions and billions of dollars in the first place.

I taught high school for 30+ years and sat through an infinity of bad oral presentations. None of them were as bad as Trump on Sunday. If Trump's performance had been a grade 10 presentation my only question is who I should be referring him for - a mental health professional, a special ed assessor, the cops. It was incredible, in the most scary way possible. The best (for Trump) that I can come up with is that the dementia diagnosis is, or should be, coming soon.

And yet, the Trumpalos loved it. Joker said he thought it was Trump's best speech ever.

It did accomplish one thing, the wedge between the lovers of cream of mushroom and the rest of us was driven much deeper. The national networks don't even carry his speeches any any more. I guess they're returning the favor Fox did for Obama, but it's sad to me to see that the office of the Presidency does not bring with it a minimum of respect.

- DSK

14 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Schiff drafting legislation to set up 9/11-style commission to review coronavirus response

The Representative wants to make sure he never gets a Christmas Card from the President.

Since Trump has literally been gaslighting the nation since day one on this, getting a clear picture for the record about the truth of how hard he fucked this up is important.

Oh shit, Schiff gets another chance to get under Donnies thin skin.....popcorn.