Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

When did it go deep :lol:

The only thing deep with Scots is the pocket they keep their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Is it so hard to understand that Dan enjoys his dictatorial power trip whilst remembering that he still needs to be re-elected?

 

 

Not if you read the Murdoch papers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Not if you read the Murdoch papers....

Such a simplistic reply from an obvious lefty.

Is lefty an insult these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only read Fairfax. I don't pay attention to their editorials and look for the facts rather than opinions in their articles. Quite frankly I don't know which way they tend to lean and don't care as I have a mind of my own.

Easy is just ignorant and needs his leftist papers to let him know his opinion on matters.

 

I really noticed the difference between Dictator Dan and the CMO Sutton. Sutton at least said "PLEASE stay at home, PLEASE......". 

If a person in power treats the public with respect, then the public is more likely to comply.

Dan is just a CUNT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

I only read Fairfax. I don't pay attention to their editorials and look for the facts...

Easy is just ignorant and needs his leftist papers to let him know his opinion on matters.

That's pretty funny ... your and Ease are reading the same paper. :lol:

images (86).png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

That's pretty funny ... your and Ease are reading the same paper. :lol:

images (86).png

And a quick search of "dictator dan" shows a remarkable amount of news corp links.....

 

Dictator dan? FFS. Is that the best they can do? No wonder some Victorians feel as though they can ignore him. Great, just fucking great....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

That's pretty funny ... your and Ease are reading the same paper. :lol:

images (86).png

Cool chart JS,

Where did you get that little nugget of info? Does it take any data input , ie: search on any subject matter? 

I keep looking for a searchable database of what our media cover, and by what/how much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So The Age is a lefty paper. No wonder they have the misandrist writing feminist articles.

 

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

And a quick search of "dictator dan" shows a remarkable amount of news corp links.....

 

Dictator dan? FFS. Is that the best they can do? No wonder some Victorians feel as though they can ignore him. Great, just fucking great....

You don't need to be a News Corp reader to realise that Dan is a wannabe dictator. Just watch his press conferences and his handling of controversial decisions. But I guess if you have no ability to have independent thought you might not understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaggybaxter said:

Cool chart JS,

Where did you get that little nugget of info? Does it take any data input , ie: search on any subject matter? 

I keep looking for a searchable database of what our media cover, and by what/how much. 

Shaggy the pollsters/researchers and universities are the source or those that might commision them such as a special interest groups and think tanks with an agenda in mind. 

I couldn't be fucked finding the most recent, just one with a good graphic. That one was from Roy Morgan.

If you are looking at media coverage then that is now a hard task because of two things. First the rise in influence of social media and now the low trust BOTH in the news media and social media. 

This is a study by the Reuters Institute and Oxford University titled "Bias, Bullshit and Lies: Audience Perspectives on Low Trust in the Media" is an interesting read.

It explores the underlying reasons for low trust in the news media and social media across nine countries incl Australia. What makes it interesting is it is based on analysing thousands of responses using open-ended text fields where people used their own words.

So for example 67% do not trust the news media on account of bias and spin pushed by the powerful for political or economic interests.

For those that do trust the news media (40% across the nine markets surveyed), think journos do a good verifying facts, and providing evidence to back up claims. There is more confidence in the professional integrity of journalists in the US, Germany, and Denmark than in the United Kingdom, France, and Australia.

Yet social media is trusted less (24%) than the news media in its ability to separate fact from fiction. So pollution  with inaccurate information, extreme agendas driven by social media algorithms. 
 
Despite this there is still a substantial minority who trust social media for its broad range of views and authenticity where distrust of the mainstream media is strong in their location.

News media has a way to go to start differentiating itself more from information that has not gone through professional checking processes and shit that hasn't. Journalists and news publications more open about their biases and clearer about distinguishing news from opinion and news. That is why the Australian is such a good read where bizzarely for a Murdoch publication any bias is pretty open and they publish both side by side.

At least social media appears to be stepping up to deal with issues attached to their medium. Twitters censoring of Trump is a good start not to mention fucking funny to watch.

So the media is a very complex subject these days where political bias is probably now the easiest to dissect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

You don't need to be a News Corp reader to realise that Dan is a wannabe dictator. Just watch his press conferences and his handling of controversial decisions. But I guess if you have no ability to have independent thought you might not understand.

Mate if you honestly think the Victorian Premier is a dictator or even close you do need to get out more. 

Here is an example but first you have to pinch yourself here....and think it is now the end of June... 6 months into a pandemic and I live in a country where 1 in every 1,000 persons has died, highest in the world.

On Wednesday in the UK Parliament Labour brought a motion calling on the Johnson Government to introduce weekly testing of NHS (Hospital) and Care staff. That's right they are not getting properly tested, never have.

331 or nearly all Johnson Government MPs voted against the motion it at the direction of the Whip.

The reason the Tory's voted it down? Simple ..it would expose their testing capacity claims of over 200k per day are a preposterous lie. Estimated one-third that, abysmal and always has been abysmal. 

To keep everything even more of a secret daily Coronavirus Govt briefings ceased as of yesterday and independent scientific advisors because they wouldn't support a lowering of the risk level from 4 to 3 to support opening... all sacked. Replaced with some inexperienced numtpys on the payroll who do as they are told. Risk level drops to 3 hey presto ...but with no change in new cases "R" rate.

A lot of people in the UK would wish for your dictator in a heartbeat than the murderous lying cunt they have in charge. For those still alive the next election is 2024.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

So The Age is a lefty paper. No wonder they have the misandrist writing feminist articles.

 

You don't need to be a News Corp reader to realise that Dan is a wannabe dictator. Just watch his press conferences and his handling of controversial decisions. But I guess if you have no ability to have independent thought you might not understand.

Misandrist writers. Check.

Feminist articles. Check.

Wannabe dictator. Check

Independent thought. Check

Not understanding. Check.

 

How does Andrew Bolt's hand feel? And how many carats is his wedding ring?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Misandrist writers. Check.

Feminist articles. Check.

Wannabe dictator. Check

Independent thought. Check

Not understanding. Check.

 

How does Andrew Bolt's hand feel? And how many carats is his wedding ring?

 

I don't read the sun and if I did I would not waste time reading Andrew Bolts right wing BS, just as I would not read crap from Clementine 'Honestly, the coronavirus isn't killing men fast enough.' Ford.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile over here in the West we're moving to Phase 4 easing of restrictions...which means we can go to the pub and order a beer from the bar and drink it standing up!!! + a whole lot of other things

And from Saturday 18 July we can cram into Optus Stadium and watch the Western Derby.

And on AFL Grand Final Day we can watch it being played live at Optus too!!!!! (well that's what most West Aussies are thinking now anyway....I however think the MCC will not have a bar of that, even if capacity at the G is limited to 45k, or less, in October)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alhadder said:

Meanwhile over here in the West we're moving to Phase 4 easing of restrictions...which means we can go to the pub and order a beer from the bar and drink it standing up!!! + a whole lot of other things

And from Saturday 18 July we can cram into Optus Stadium and watch the Western Derby.

And on AFL Grand Final Day we can watch it being played live at Optus too!!!!! (well that's what most West Aussies are thinking now anyway....I however think the MCC will not have a bar of that, even if capacity at the G is limited to 45k, or less, in October)

If there's a GF it won't be at the G......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Betcha didn't know this  was an "Australian Protected  Object" under the Protection of Movable Cultural Heritage Act 1986.

Could think of a few sail boats that would qualify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something quite amazing (and a little bit scary) has happened in NSW over the last week.  Two school aged kids have come down "spontaneously" with Covid-19 without any apparent source or without passing it to anyone else.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

Something quite amazing (and a little bit scary) has happened in NSW over the last week.  Two school aged kids have come down "spontaneously" with Covid-19 without any apparent source or without passing it to anyone else.......

Must've been the 5G...:ph34r:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, SCARECROW said:

Something quite amazing (and a little bit scary) has happened in NSW over the last week.  Two school aged kids have come down "spontaneously" with Covid-19 without any apparent source or without passing it to anyone else.......

Maybe it is like the mysterious Rockhampton  ‘nurse’ who liked to drive hundreds of kilometres to remote mining towns to ‘watch the sunset’.

and do a little freelance hooking why she was there. And infected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 5:07 PM, FinnFish said:

About time Chairman Dan grabbed his cock and put Victoria into lock-down.

He should hire these two....both lawyers too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Maybe it is like the mysterious Rockhampton  ‘nurse’ who liked to drive hundreds of kilometres to remote mining towns to ‘watch the sunset’.

and do a little freelance hooking why she was there. And infected. 

Sorry I'm confused.  Are the school kids sleeping with miners or is the Nurse sleeping with minors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Queensland opening up July 11, no Victorians.

Or AFL players once they've played in VIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

question for someone who cares enough to do some research.

When the Victorian government talk about results from "routine testing" who does this include?  Is it front line workers etc or does it include people who have been tested due to contact tracing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SCARECROW said:

question for someone who cares enough to do some research.

When the Victorian government talk about results from "routine testing" who does this include?  Is it front line workers etc or does it include people who have been tested due to contact tracing?

According to what I just read on ABC site, routine testing is the testing of those that present to test sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

According to what I just read on ABC site, routine testing is the testing of those that present to test sites.

that's a weird way to describe it.  So probably right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! 10 Melbourne post codes about to be locked down.

 

Majority of cases linked back to hotel quarantine breaches. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

Wow! 10 Melbourne post codes about to be locked down.

 

Majority of cases linked back to hotel quarantine breaches. 

 

You say hotel quarantine, I say fuckwits....

I hope they at least get a case bad enough that they think that it's going to kill them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

Wow! 10 Melbourne post codes about to be locked down.

 

Majority of cases linked back to hotel quarantine breaches. 

 

They should have asked "Are you a drug addict?  Alcohol/heroin/meth?"  "No need to leave the building, we can get it for you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

Wow! 10 Melbourne post codes about to be locked down.

 

Majority of cases linked back to hotel quarantine breaches. 

 

That fuckhead Dan should have started that lockdown by the weekend and should have been made effective immediately, no waiting until Thursday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

That fuckhead Dan should have started that lockdown by the weekend and should have been made effective immediately, no waiting until Thursday. 

He probably would have, but people would have accused him of being a dictator.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

That fuckhead Dan should have started that lockdown by the weekend and should have been made effective immediately, no waiting until Thursday. 

poor bloke can’t win...

your not happy whatever he does

what’s your postcode...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, furr_ball said:

poor bloke can’t win...

your not happy whatever he does

what’s your postcode...?

He lives in a cardboard box under a overpass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, furr_ball said:

poor bloke can’t win...

your not happy whatever he does

what’s your postcode...?

 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He lives in a cardboard box under a overpass.

near the water in the same council as my yacht club and no lockdown for me

melbourne-suburbs-to-go-into-lockdown.pn

 

34124297_1680995462007903_53255871415420

 

no 80k racer needed any more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All joking aside, feeling really sorry for the vast majority of the population who have done nothing wrong but are back in lock down again.  We've had one set of potential guests at our holiday cottage forced to cancel twice in the last 3 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SCARECROW said:

All joking aside, feeling really sorry for the vast majority of the population who have done nothing wrong but are back in lock down again.  We've had one set of potential guests at our holiday cottage forced to cancel twice in the last 3 months.

Welcome to the new normal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh come on you guys - show some cultural sensitivity...These poor security guards are from an ethnic minority. Without specialist training how were they supposed to know that security staff guarding people in isolation with a suspected highly contagious and deadly virus are not supposed to fuck them? I mean really? Were they ever specifically told that they could become infected by hiding the sausage?  Lets not forget the governments failure to highlight the cultural differences. Remember these people are from a Muslin culture where women are theirs to fuck anytime they like. Shame on the Morrison Government for not guiding the states in how to deal with this. 

I hope the government think before punishing these poor misguided victims of oppression and racism. Brown lives matter too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Oh come on you guys - show some cultural sensitivity...These poor security guards are from an ethnic minority. Without specialist training how were they supposed to know that security staff guarding people in isolation with a suspected highly contagious and deadly virus are not supposed to fuck them? I mean really? Were they ever specifically told that they could become infected by hiding the sausage?  Lets not forget the governments failure to highlight the cultural differences. Remember these people are from a Muslin culture where women are theirs to fuck anytime they like. Shame on the Morrison Government for not guiding the states in how to deal with this. 

I hope the government think before punishing these poor misguided victims of oppression and racism. Brown lives matter too.

Yep, ScoMo fucked up by not forcing Dan to use police and military personal to maintain the quarantine in the hotels like the other states did.

Once again Victorians are having to suffer from Dictator Dan's arrogance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Oh come on you guys - show some cultural sensitivity...These poor security guards are from an ethnic minority. Without specialist training how were they supposed to know that security staff guarding people in isolation with a suspected highly contagious and deadly virus are not supposed to fuck them? I mean really? Were they ever specifically told that they could become infected by hiding the sausage?  Lets not forget the governments failure to highlight the cultural differences. Remember these people are from a Muslin culture where women are theirs to fuck anytime they like. Shame on the Morrison Government for not guiding the states in how to deal with this. 

I hope the government think before punishing these poor misguided victims of oppression and racism. Brown lives matter too.

The rumour is the guards were previously ior sailors. A little virus wasn't going to stop them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 3:07 PM, SCARECROW said:

question for someone who cares enough to do some research.

When the Victorian government talk about results from "routine testing" who does this include?  Is it front line workers etc or does it include people who have been tested due to contact tracing?

On 6/30/2020 at 3:14 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

According to what I just read on ABC site, routine testing is the testing of those that present to test sites.

 

On 6/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, SCARECROW said:

that's a weird way to describe it.  So probably right.  

 

Actually front up voluntarily and get tested (over and above hospital admissions, those at risk and care workers etc) probably the best way to describe "routine testing" in Aust. Asymptomatic (no symptoms) cases tested in particular that still transmit. 

Australia didn't get this global podium spot for tests per confirmed case by fucking spiders.

The bare minimum is 10 tests per confirmed case. 25-30 you are in the money. Then think those 3 podium place getters and others count persons tested. Some don't.

For instance lying cunts like the one just above the red arrow who whinge a lot (exclude the ones in 3 unions with Celtic accents) count a test if a kit is posted out not when it is returned and tested. Maybe a quarter of persons tested require 2 or more tests for various reasons. They wonder why they have the global gold medal for deaths per capita and undercount to fuck . They had more cark it on Tuesday than Aust/NZ total and they are opening up full Monty. Doesn't get dumber than that.

Talking dumb cunts those in Australia who refuse a test when fronted and therefore break the "social compact" with everyone else should be sodomized.....for starters.

IMG_20200623_062554.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now